All Comments on 'Impersonating Brianne Ch. 03'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments (Page 2)
phd70phd70about 12 years ago
Wonderful upbeat story

Please write more such tales! Dan

jrquilconjrquilconabout 12 years ago
Good Balance...

...between th'plot, characterizations, romance, and sex. You also Understand loving bondage.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Wonderful love story! Thanks. Your descriptive powers are awesome. The love, sex and emotions were blended together without a hitch. My only suggestion would be to have had a bit more tension and uncertainty at the end such as Marissa returning to her "work" with Laurie, accepting a new assignment then being unable to follow up on it and rushing back to Alan to declare her love for him .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

perfect ending! lucky guy to have found two true loves in a lifetime. keep writing!

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Great series

A perfect blending of finding love, romance, erotica and a happy ending. Thank you for sharing.

~ IDB

CalLorensonCalLorensonalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

I loved the romance. Maybe I'm just an old softy, but I enjoy happy endings. Thank you for writing this!

F_WhateverF_Whateveralmost 12 years ago
Thank You!

Every time I go to Vegas I remember this story, I can't avoid, it just comes to me. I was actually looking for the scenery where that sex scene took place last time I visited Luxor.

This work is impressive, you should write more romance. Thank you!

plan4itplan4italmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for sharing such a brilliant story with us. You are a very talented writer. The cadence is good; I found myself reading for hours without realizing the time was passing. I identified with the characters significantly (enough to tear up) even though I have little in common with them. You struck the perfect balance between story scenes and sex scenes, where it was clearly a mature adult relationship, but does not seem written just for getting off. I appreciate the varied vocabulary and descriptions. Alan and Marissa are deep characters that experienced growth and change in a realistic way. I feel like I know them personally.

Aside from a few pronoun mix-ups, there is little to change. I have just a few notes for (hopefully) constructive criticism. Sometimes your sentences run a bit long, and I have to read through again to make sure I gleaned the correct meaning from the phrasing. Your characters seemed to understand their emotions unusually well. This may be from the way the explanations are given, as their actions didn't necessarily reflect greater understanding. I found myself very concerned that Alan wouldn't be able to separate his feelings for Marissa from those for Brianne and would change his mind.

Thank you, again, for sharing such a brilliant story with us. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Cheers,

plan4it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amaazing

best story - i love the characters and the way you've built it up and your incredible writing!!! Thank you so so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wonderful story!

xXkahnXxxXkahnXxover 11 years ago
such a good story.

I just want to say i love this story so much.i love the development on Marissa and Alan.It was very well written.keep up the great work and look forward to more from you HLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars

I just rated your story and was trying to hit 5 stars and my lovely smart phone hit 4! Thanks for a great read! You made me cry!

MaxSmithMaxSmithover 11 years ago
there is a lot of poorly written crap on here

This story series was absolutely NOT part of the crap. This was honestly the first story I have ever given 5 stars. It will probably be a long time before I give another 5 stars.

This story was a romance and as so many others have pointed out, predictable in that regard. Still, isn't that the point of a good romance story? Don't we all crave that predictability of boy meets girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after -- with a few twists and turns just to make it interesting?

I have lived with the shadow of a lost spouse for my entire life (my father passed when I was young and my mother remarried) and I have seen from a child's point of view and then as an adult, the type of person it takes, and just how hard it is to love someone and live with a his/her dead spouse. You captured that pain and joy so well in M's character.

Thank you for a couple hour's distraction from real life. It was not time wasted because anyone who can write a story that suspends daily life for a while is talented. You have that talent, HLD.

tompo296tompo296over 11 years ago
Thank you

To say that I enjoyed your story does not convey my thoughts far enough. The story is beautifully written showing such depth of emotion between the characters that I became totally absorbed.

You have managed to create a superb relationship between Marissa and Alan that to me was magical.

You are to be complemented on your writing style.

Five stars is not enough

aensomoaensomoover 11 years ago
Im supposed to be studying for exams......

And yet here i am, proud to have read your work. I really liked it, this is the first story that i have ever faved ( since im still new). Hope to read more of your work. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
B7DBGreat story

I have been glued to the computer until the end of this story

Keep up your talented use of words combined with a great imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Five Stars

This applies to all three parts: you got me so interested in the story I skipped over a lot of the sex scenes. Those can be found in almost anything posted to Literotica, but good stories are rare. Thank you.

hanibtorrhanibtorrover 11 years ago
Skipped The Sex

I Agree with Anonymous on 1/23/13! The Story Was So Good! I Skipped the Sex Scenes and Read the Love Story. Great Story. Had Me Hooked Big Time. Thank You.

tnoldguytnoldguyover 11 years ago
Redemption, Rebirth and Love

All great themes in this story. Marissa has her life redeemed, Alan's soul and life is reborn after two years of deep grief. Brianne's death was a heavy blow and a part of him died. Marissa's love caused him to be reborn again in the sense of Alan coming back to life, just as Alan's love redeemed Marissa from her life as a prostitute. Excellent write, character development and build up of the emotional elements leading to a great clomax. I also loved the baby's name at the end.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Thank you

A very entertaining and feel good story.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
undoubtedly a really great story 5 stars

Characters were phenomenal The story glided gracefully charged with hope and emotion; description was adequate and endless. Thanks author!

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 11 years ago
Brilliant

A very good romantic love story and a tear jerker to boot. Good show, mate! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another classic!

Tender, romantic, caring.....and oh so very real!

Your stories bring joy to my time here because your work is never cliched or overly predictable. Yes, the sex can be highly erotic and arousing, but as with the rest of your works, it never dominates the narrative.

A very well paced and told love story. Thank you so very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another delicious trilogy that I devoured! A must read, I truly enjoy this author's way with words, descriptions and steamy scenes that never cease!!!! Check out HLD's other stories, you won't be disappointed.

Scarlet Butler ;-)

(still an adoring fan)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Some parts worked, other parts didn't. Just as well Alan found Marissa - this man has no business sense whatsoever - without her, he wouldn't survive 2 weeks in the restaurant business. $32 000 for a whore for a week? The guy's out of his mind.

hebert100hebert100almost 11 years ago
loved all three

loved all three chapters. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pulled into the story

and lost 2 hours of my day off, l had such plans for the day. Good work, it ended so much better than my brother in laws life. Escapism is what this site is all about right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Trilogy

This was a different kind of love story, but a love story nonetheless. The conflicts were profound with these two. Hers with the professional/business relationship plus the personal feelings at battle inside her being. And his with the loss of his beloved wife.

It was an interesting story and enjoyable to read, will definitely be checking out more of your submitted stories.

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
Liked it very much

A beautiful love story that overcomes a lot of barriers. While it played on a very thin ice and could get derailed, but it trumped finally. A master's touch, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Facebook

How can any man love a professional cum bucket, even a retired one, even a high class one who got paid tens of thousands for her "escort" services? Every time he kissed her he would have images of the hundreds of customer cocks dumping their loads for her to swallow.

Helen of Troy had a face that launched a thousand ships, this girl has a face with a mouth that sucked thousand cocks and took a thousand loads with gusto.

To each his own, but then love can be delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

love this story continue it please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Terrific Story. Loved it. All chapters.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
Classy AND Classic

The story line might be viewed as just another soap opera, but your script is beyond the nature of "typical" Literotica into the world close to NY Times best seller quality. This life altering read is for everyone ... And one I'll share with my bride of 50 years. Thanks for sharing with your readers.

potsherdpotsherdover 10 years ago
Another read...

My third time reading this story and I still love it as much as the first time. My congratulations to the author - a literotica classic!

Odyssey_001Odyssey_001over 10 years ago
Loved the excellent story

Great writing, excellent plot, smooth flow, scenes and dialog and I love that there was no synthetic drama. Thanks for sharing it with us.

But, I read some comments and a lot of readers (even the story writing) implied that Marissa was somehow rescued, and Alan was her redemption.

It is difficult to agree with "redemption" - Marissa entered into the "profession" with open eyes, she may have had some money difficulty initially, but over a period of time it became a great way to make money and a lifestyle choice (in fact it was mentioned in the story where Alan mentions his yearly salary (55K) and Marissa says she can make it in a month if she wanted to and has done it too). Just doing the math - for $2,500 a day and assuming just 10 days a month (120 days a year) Marissa makes 300K an year and over 4 years has made 1.2 Million - this is a very conservative minimum.

The profession long ceased to be something she was frustrated about and thinking of quitting daily - and I'm real surprised somebody as upright as Alan would take that money to realize his life's dream of a restaurant. And of-course, is there any normal sexual act that Marissa has left to share exclusively just with a potential husband, and she does do bare back for the right price...

Life experiences harden us, and I'm not sure if hookers or strippers though they offer intimate acts for a price and may be hardened more than the average person, think of themselves as waiting in the pits for a white knight to redeem them, and make them normal. I'd assume they think of themselves as "normal humans" in a profession, probably high-paying, with a lower life-span and certainly with its own sense of work-ethics, morals and values. I believe they take their own pride in their profession, else it is difficult to sustain themselves even for a month.

It was a great story, and though it is romantic, I've never been able to relate to the plot element where a middle class widower pining for his dead wife and a good-looking escort falling for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MUST

have just watched "pretty woman" and got inspired to live with a hooker

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading the 3 chapters. Each was easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was awesome

I had fears it would be like Operation Final Fantasy. But no, this was so much more. So much depth and with so many turns! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nother

hooked on a hooker seriel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that was another lovely series

I still see so many people dumping on Marissa and don't get; I've left a long comment on PT#2.

I will abbreviate it here; I myself would rather get involved with Marissa as described here; then many of the SLUTs that are living in the houses and apartments in the cities these days. While dating you think that you're safe; you pay hundreds of moola to Wine, Dine, Please & Tease a girl that you don't know, may or may not get anywhere & you might even end up finding that she's done 6 or more guys since you met her. She may or may not be safe, may or may not have scruples and may in fact be jerking your chain for the fun of it.

Whereas a High-class Call girl is a Professional; you know exactly what you're getting and they are there to provide a service for money, They are not there to take advantage of the client. She gets checked out frequently; works out, stays in shape, learns how to protect herself and invest her money. Here we see that she has a house that's paid off, and money put aside. She is lonely, tired of it, wants to get out, and wants love and children.

Hell; I'd marry Marissa myself!

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So beautiful

i must have read this a dozen times . the writing is so beautiful and the emotional content so overwhelming , Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still the best.

I've said it before ... and I'll say it again. This is still far and away the best complete story on these pages. As the author suggests, you should read the entire story starting with Chapter 1 to appreciate how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hi class

Good job,you made it seem real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh so very enjoyable.

See my comments for chapters one and two. This is the second time I have read this story and I am sure I will read it a few more times as months and years go bye.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TRUST

MARISSA TRULY TRUSTED ALAN IN FACT THERE LOVE SAVED EACH OTHER. WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN YOU REALLY AND TRULY FALL IN LOVE BUT LET IT TAKE ITS COURSE. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY THAT I HAVE READ NUMERIOUS TIMES AND WILL READ AGAIN. IT IS NOTHING LESS THAN 5 STARS PLUS(REMINDS ME OF I WANT TO BE IN LOVE MELANIE AND KEV ONE OF MY OTHER FAVORITES)ALSO THE FIRST PART TOO. ALL ARE IN MY ROMANCE A FAVORITES. DO YOU HAVE A FOLLOW UP STORY ON M ARISSA AND ALAN I SURE HOPE SO.

RON TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Love Story

After numerous reads of the 3 chapters, what happened over the 8 days was an amazing transition and the following 2+ years with a gap between return from Las Vegas to the pre opening of restaurant. Knowing that it would end well, but not remembering the exact details as I read this last time, kept me on edge of seat. HLD is an amazing story teller and I have read many of his offerings multiple times.

Heres hoping for more in the future.

LSU Tiger in Baton Rouge, LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best

I don't know how many times I have red this. This the ultimate romance story for me. The emotions of both characters are superbly narrated. There are so many stories which have the same plot, But none of them are as gripping as this one. I really hope that you write more stories like this. Again awesome story.

niestarniestarabout 9 years ago
The best

Was one of the best sequel I have ever read.great work.

Thanks

roveroneroveroneabout 9 years ago
your second in my all-time best folder...!

Better than 'Check"Yes" or "No"' which I also loved

The characters, dialogue, very hot and frequent sex-all superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
changing

Changing lives from part 1 to part 3. Falling in love. Everything was in the stories fear love and so much feeling. In my favorites and one of the best love stories that I have read.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I know this is fiction but....

What you have written about should not happen in real life, but with your story telling you give the incurable romantics among all of the cynical rest, the belief that it can happen. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I could envision it all.

To me, the complete series was one of the best I have read. Constantly, I had visions of what your story told. I can still envision Marissa in the lovely white gown strolling around the hotel. This story was a story I had to read from start to finish. I cold not stop. absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

For me one of the keys to a great story is how well I can visualize to the story as it unfolds. This series was just fantastic! If possible I would have given it a 10 :-) I look forward to reading other works of yours. This one is at the top of my favorites! Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with your readers :-)

FarmerJGDFarmerJGDover 8 years ago
Fiction????

This story is supposed to be fiction, but as I read it, it felt more like real life to me. The people were all real life, the things they did were real. The ending was not rushed as some stories are, and it had what I thought was the perfect ending. VERY WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 stars. Thank you for sharing with us all....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good story...

This up there with the "When We Were Married" series by Danial Quinton Steele. If you have not read it, it is in my opinion the best written story on Literotica. This is a very close second. My wife will not read stories on literotica, but these two stories are worth the read, so I will print them out and put them in a binder for her to read. She is into romantic stories but hates gangbang fuck stories. Those remind her of my first wife which she still seems to hate after fifty plus years of marriage to me.... And she has more money than she can possibly spend but she still hates Judy with a fucking passion.

sTars

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I like and dislike the attachment to the past

It is good that they found each other, but, I wish they could have built their own lives following their own shared dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You. Never. Know

You never know when love will come into your life. A college professor and a call girl meet under unsusal conditions he rocks her world as she does his. They fall in love. This kinda the theme of you stories Which are. Excellent. Take Some Things Are Mebt To. Be. Excellent love stories and you seem to make the people in your stories come to life on the pages. In my favorites.

Ron. McWhorter

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Forth time reading the complete story

This has got to be the best story ever posted on Lit. It is unbelievably real life with fully developed characters and plot. One wonders if this story isn't autobiographic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Had to read it again

A perfect love story from the heart. A college professor and a escort look alike of his dead wife. Love did not come to the two of them all of a sudden it just kinda sneaked up on them espically. Marisa. They just come to life on the pages. Are you sure that this story is all fiction? In my favorites 5+++ stars.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A wonderful story!

The characters are real humans with conflicting feelings and problems they must overcome. I'm glad you allow them to wind up happy and together.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Just perfect

I can not find other words to describe this story.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best stories I have read

Fabulous fabulous story all three parts !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Couldn't stop reading

Was so good I couldn't stop reading it. Goodbye sleep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic. Story

5* plus In my favorites cannot remember how many times I have read it. Great Love Story

Room/ cowboyridecc@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Nice Story

More than worthy of the 5 Stars I gave it. I wish I could give it 10. Of course it's an old theme done many times (The movie "Pretty Woman" comes to mind), a whore meets a john, they fall in love and live happily ever after. But this author took that old tale and wove it into a magnificent story that I loved. I think this version of the tale would make a much better movie than the one I mentioned earlier.

buckshot46buckshot46almost 7 years ago
IMHO

Impersonating Brianne, is, in my humble opinion, one of the best romance stories I've read. Thank you!

SimepopSimepopover 6 years ago
FANTASTIC

story; I've read it about 20 times, keep picking up little points that I overlooked the other times. One of the best Romance stories on this site. Thanks again!

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
So damm good!

A lovely romantic and well written story!

Thank you!

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Has to be one of the best romance stories on Literotica !

Wonderful writing, great characters, a love story.

Sexy and so very touching.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Simply Superb. 🏆

This site just does not have a better romantic story than this one. It is truly exceptional in it's storyline, writing, and absorbing two characters. Many thanks to the author for such a satisfying and fulfilling read. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic no doubt!

You are a very good romantic writer! Loved the story for the 4th or 5th time!

The Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is an OUTSTANDING story. I enjoyed reading it very much. And you are a great writer!!! Thank you.

Black_MusingsBlack_Musingsalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for this. The hopeless romantic in me is weeping with joy over such a heart warming tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Pretty Woman with so so so much more. Well done HLD wasn't prepared to cry but wtf mission accomplished

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

One of the TOP Romance stories on Literotica. Thank you. Very well written, the romance part was excellent, so were the intimate moments. Read the three parts multiple times. Well done. Keep more coming like this.

omni_satisfieromni_satisfierover 5 years ago
Excellent

Dear @HLD, This part is also excellent. I don't like Restriction and Bonding at all. But I was surprised to love it here. The romance is good, the sex is great and emotions are deep. I took quite a few breaks during this story - in all 3 parts - when it was emotionally over weight. The predictability of the story didn't matter as I was hoping for the empathy between the characters. I loved it.

WordcraftWordcraftover 5 years ago
MORE THAN A LOVE STORY

This is a story of how love was resurrected in two people. For one it was redemption from who she was, to who she could be, and the unconditional love that made it happen. For the other it was finding that love was not a once in a lifetime experience. All he had to do was open his heart and let her in. The act of opening up his heart opened hers too.

What a fabulous love story HLD! You and Dream Cloud have us readers spoiled. It's so sad that you both have stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work.

I've circled back to this story over and over during the past few years (ever since I discovered it...). I'm a voracious reader, but I do tend to come back and re-read my favorites, and this story collection is definitely - DEFINITELY - one of my favorites. I'm grateful to you for taking the time to so capably developing your characters, plot, romance and sex into such a captivating and engaging tale. While I'm sure that there must be some kind of resonance that connects me with this collection - I'll leave that for me to figure out - you, HLD, have hit a home run here, and I'm grateful for your work. T H A N K Y O U for creating, writing and posting this story to Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful. Story

One of my favorites. Two people that fell in love and saved each other. I have read it numerous times and always enjoy it each time

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com. AKA RON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's Onions, I swear

No I didn't cry. I swear, it's just those goddamn ninjas cutting onions again.

Seriously though. Well written, in depth, and beyond what I ever expected to find from this website. Instantly one of my favorites. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An Outstanding Tale

Of course it’s an age old theme, but this is one exquisitely crafted version of it. I enjoyed it immensely, thank you very much. I’ll be checking out more stories by this author. Thank you, HLD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Must read also

Anyone, who loves this story as much as I do, must read operation final fantasy, by Spartan22. It is also the backbone to all his story's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Very Special Story

Two people pulled togeather by a dream a hope a desire that

really turned there lives into true love. A beautiful loving story. It is in my favorites and I have read it many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Absolutely fabulous!

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 4 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous

This is, by far, the best story I have ever read. I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you, HLD, for this fabulous story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply. Fantastic

Not the first time to read it nor will it be the last. Two people that started there Romance as a business deal. Go figure she fell head over heels in love and at first never saw it coming. He wanted to relive one special night with one special person but he wound up falling in love again,

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com aka Ron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Impersonating

This a really lovely, well-written story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still one of my favorites

I come back to this story periodically and read it again. Smiles, tears, and memories of my own Briana accompany me every time. Thanks for posting it, and leaving out here for us to find, and come back to.

B.G. somewhere in MN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Marissa had some misgivings about herself in her former profession. Now, her HUSBAND and beautiful baby girl assure her that mommy is the most beautiful and important person in their house.

Crissy4uCrissy4ualmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story of love and second chances

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was so close to the heart on how I really did meet my wife Thankyou

sofdbmsofdbmalmost 2 years ago

I really like happy endings.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 1 year ago

DING,DING,DING.

Another winner!!

I am almost ashamed to admit this is the first time I have read this story.

Having said that, I found it just as good as your McKayla series and the Soap Opera tales.

Thank you for sharing another fantastic offering with us less talented (and lazy) :)

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

This is a beautiful love story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for the time and effort you give to writing these wonderful stories.

alan_deealan_dee11 months ago

Better than the movie!! (well, kinda like the movie, you know which one I am referring to)

Mike9947Mike994711 months ago

My second reading - just such a wonderful, happy story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So beautiful, beyond warm, tenderness and caring, so cautious to so much in love; and we are soooo misty ❤️❤️

Thank you for a heart warming story of what could be and should be in finding true love forever and ever!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm just waiting for one of her former customers to come in for dinner

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For any true romantic, this is a must read three part story.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In a word .... "Outstanding"!

Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories