I'm Yours!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pushed his fingertip between her thin lips, an explosion of flavor erupted in her mouth. She had swallowed many a man's cum. But never had she tasted any that was a sweet as his. She was placed in such a position, that she could look down between her open thighs.

The big black cock snaked its way between her open legs. The contrast between her skin color and the color of the cock was startling. It nestled between the lips of her pussy and stopped.

Ariana was breathing heavy. Her whole body was tense in anticipation of his entry. But the hard throbbing cock never entered her. It lay between her pussy lips and pulsed. She could feel it throbbing as she squirmed her hips trying to force it into her.

Her common sense warred with her emotions. Taking a cock this size would hurt her. Having him force that length and thickness into her tender pussy would tear her apart. And yet, she wanted this with everything in her.

Her eyes lifted to his. His eyes were burning embers that burned into her soul. Ariana shivered. For the first time, she realized that this was no dream! He was no ordinary man! Her mind screamed at the truth of what was happening to her. But when she opened her mouth to cry out, the word she wanted to say would not come.

Instead of the cries of anguish she wanted to let loose, her voice came out in a croaked whisper. "Please?" Her whole life was in that one word. Everything that she was! That she would be! That she could be was in that one word. Was it a plea for release? For forgiveness? Or was she begging him to take her?

His smile was cold. He had her and he knew it! Of all the women he had ever taken, she was one who was special. And the need for her burned within him. Burned in a way that even he, with all the hundreds of years he had existed, had never known.

"No Ariana! You must say the words. There can be no misunderstandings between us! I have shown you what I offer you. I have given you a glimpse of what can be yours. But you must tell me what you wish to do with that offer. You may reject me! If you do I will leave and never darken your doorstep again. Or you can give yourself to me. To be mine forever!"

Ariana's mind could barely comprehend what was happening to her. She felt the tightening in her chest. Every nerve in her body tingled. Her fear was so great she could smell it in the room. The room! Opening her eyes wide, she was no longer restrained on a table. She was back in her bedroom. Kneeling before her mirror.

Out of the corner of her eye, a movement caused her to turn. Like a wisp of vapor, a tendril of smoke began to form before her eyes. The mist grew dense. Ariana held her breath. For she knew without a doubt what was about to appear before her.

The tall dark stranger stood before her. He was dressed in black! A black that was darker than the darkest night. But it only seemed to bring out his blackness even more. He clothes were made of the finest material that Ariana had ever seen. And they fit him as if he had poured them over his body.

Even thru her fear, she could not look away from his beauty. And like a moth helplessly drawn to the flame that will destroy it, she crawled to him. He didn't move as he watched her come to him. Smiling, he held himself rigid.

Ariana clutched at his pants as she drew herself up his legs. When her face was level with the throbbing bulge within his crotch, she rubbed against it. First one side then the other, her cheeks rubbed him. Like a cat rubbing your leg for attention she rubbed him. Mewing and whimpering with need, she showered his bulge with tiny kisses.

Then she looked up into her face. His gaze was intense as he looked down on her. She felt cheap, worthless, as his smile of triumph mocked her. But when he spoke, his words came out soft and soothing. They caressed her senses and seemed to stimulate her like nothing ever did.

"Say the words Ariana! You know you will! You want this! You have needed this like you have never needed anything else in your life. Say the words and I will become your life! You will be my wife. You will be the one that will satisfy my needs. Even as I satisfy yours! Say the words Ariana and I will take you back to that place. All that you saw will be yours. All that and more! You need only say the words and I am yours."

Tears fell from her eyes. Tears of fear! Tears of shame! Tears of loneliness and need! But she also shed tears of joy and fulfillment. Give in to him and she would know pleasure that she had only dreamed about. Give in to him, and she would experience endless orgasms. Give in to him and a world of pleasure awaited her.

The lump in her throat was hard for her to swallow. Her mouth was dry. She tried to swallow to get some moisture inside to utter the words he waited to hear. Then from her thin lips, her tiny voice croaked. "I am yours!"

"Louder! I did not hear you."

"I am yours!"

His eyes burned into hers. "To do with as I please?"

"Yes!"

"Mine forever? To satisfy my every whim and desire?"

"YES!" This time she shouted it.

"Mine to command?"

"YES! YES! ANYTHING! EVERYTHING! I AM YOURS!"

Smiling, he picked her up. He picked her up as if Ariana weighed no more than just a few pounds. Effortlessly, he drew her to him. His lips were hot on hers as he kissed her. Feeling his tongue slid in her mouth, this time she could barely breath.

Her eyes widened in horror as she felt him place the tip of his cock to her dripping cunt. He was twice as big as he had been before. Suddenly she began to struggle. The grin on his face grew wider.

He held her poised above his throbbing cock. But it had become a cock the likes of which this world had never seen. With an even grin he stared at her. Ariana struggled for her life. For to be taken by him would end her life as she knew it.

His hands tightened on her waist. He lifted her higher, but the tip of his cock seemed to stay glued to the lips of her cunt. "There is no escape Ariana! Say it again! Let your dying words echo your commitment to me!"

Tears fell from her eyes. Ariana knew that she was lost. There was no escape! She had given herself to him. And once said, she could never take the words back. A gasp of anguish and resignation came out with the words. "I am yours!" She said those words knowing that they would be the last words she would ever utter in this lifetime.

With an evil grin, he tightened his hold upon her. Then, with strength like she had never known could exist, he pulled her down upon his shaft. No! This was not a shaft. This was a pole! Longer! Fatter! More devastating than she could have ever imagined!

As her body was torn in two by his penetration, Ariana was given a glimpse of what awaited her. Her dying scream echoed within the room as all around her burst into flame.

*

(This story is the sole property of Spanker Sam. Any reproduction in whole or part is forbidden without his consent.)

Any and all feedback is welcome.

12