If You Choose Not to Decide Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well of course I have," Terry said. "Just not this close."

"Ah, well, look all you want. You can even touch it if you like."

Terry needed no further invitation. Lying next to Brent, leaning on one elbow, he took it in his hand and inspected it very closely, peering into the opening of its sheath at the tender head concealed within, rather like someone's head with a turtleneck drawn up around it, pushing it this way and that with his fingers. Flicking a grin at Brent, he stuck a pointed tongue into the opening, inserting it cautiously under the skin, running around the crown. Brent's cock hardened in his hand. The head emerged as it grew longer. "Push it back," Brent murmured. Terry pushed the sheath back, and it tightened around the shaft as it fattened, making it look like something he was more familiar with. Brent watched him, his eyes concealed by his lashes, lips parted a little. Terry slid his open mouth down on him. He could feel the drawn-back skin behind the head. Brent moaned low in his throat. Rolling toward Terry, he reached for Terry's thighs and pulled him closer. "Get over here," he said. "Mmmnh," he murmured around Terry. They completed a circuit of pleasure, each trying to demonstrate to the other what would please him. The room became full of sucking, slurping, breaths and little moans. Terry could hardly tell who was doing what to whom.

Brent's hard thighs scissored his head, and with a strangled groan, he began to thrust, rhythmically and heedlessly, into Terry's mouth. Terry returned the favor, and they came together, tensed into a knot, making deliciously lewd noises as they tried to breathe and moan and swallow at the same time.

"Come on up here," Brent said, when he could talk again. Terry turned around so they were lying in the same direction, and they kissed, sloppily. "Mmm, that was grand..." They lay twined lightly together, Brent's head tucked under Terry's chin. The effects of hard work, sunshine, and two orgasms each began to catch up with them, and they dozed off for a brief time. Brent woke up first. "What time is it?"

Terry saw the red digits of his clock radio over Brent's shoulder. "Oh, Jesus! Mom's closing the store now. We'd better get decent, quick!"

The two men sprang out of bed and dashed into the bathroom after their clothes. When Victoria let herself into the house, they were sitting at the kitchen table with a couple of beers.

"I was glad to see your truck in the driveway. I'm out in the street; I didn't need to park you in as well as Terry. Thanks so much for coming and seeing to my place, Brent. You've no idea how much I appreciate your help."

"It's no trouble to me," Brent said.

"You staying to supper, Brent? It's just red beans and rice, but there's going to be lemon meringue pie for dessert..." Terry envisioned him and Brent and his mother all at the kitchen table, him looking at Brent and thinking about what they'd just done and wondering if and when he'd get a chance to do it again, and if there was anything—different—about him, about them, that Victoria would pick up on, and began to experience what he thought might be (although it had never happened to him) the symptoms of a panic attack.

"Thank you, Mrs. P, that's mighty kind of you, but I've got to get going. I have some business I need to take care of." To Terry, he said, "You need to let me out."

They stood near his truck. He clasped Terry's right forearm. "We've gotta stop meeting like this, boo," he said. "This désordre of scrambling into our clothes under your mama's nose is beneath all of us." His fingers moved in an invisible caress on Terry's skin. "I've got a weekend place out on the bayou; it's the last house on the road. Come to my house tomorrow evening, after you get off work." He gave Terry the same insinuating, sensual grin he'd given him earlier in the day.. "Come empty. I'll fill you up"

"Ok," Terry said a little breathlessly. Brent released him, and he got into his car. After Brent backed out and drove away, he put the car into the carport and sat there a long time, gazing unseeingly at the setting sun, before he went back into the house.