Hot Japanese Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers spread her puffy pink cunt lips wide, exposing her glorious, dripping slit and hard clit. I captured her clit between my lips, sucking lightly, as I teased the opening of her cunt. She moaned, pushing her hips up towards my face and I obliged, sliding 2 fingers deep into her as I sucked harder on her little clit. I started to press against her g-spot again as I nibbled and licked her clit. Sayaka had her legs spread open as wide as possible and was moaning my name as I furiously ate her pussy.

Suddenly, I felt two hands grab my hips. Tomo had abandoned Sayaka's tits and was now behind me, lifting my hips up off the bed, shoving my legs apart and running his fingers over my sopping wet slit. Finding that I was more than ready, he quickly slipped his cock deep inside me. I moaned as he bottomed out inside my cunt, fucking me doggy-style and driving my face deeper into Sayaka's cunt. She writhed on the bed as I flicked her clit with my tongue then scraped my teeth along it before surrounding it with my lips as my 3 fingers slammed into her cunt. Tomo was fucking me hard and fast, making me moan and cry out around her clit.

I felt Tomo spreading my ass cheeks and felt his warm spit drip onto my tight little ass hole. He worked his thumb into my ass, slowly, while fucking me. Feeling inspired, I let one of my cunt-wet fingers slide down between Sayaka's ass cheeks and press against her entrance as my other hand worked on her pussy. Hearing no protests from her, I pushed my index finger into her ass as 3 fingers fucked her cunt, while my tongue flicked over her clit. In seconds, her thighs were wrapped tight around my head, trapping me against her cunt as she came hard all over my face. Her ass and cunt squeezed my fingers and her girl-cum dribbled every time I thrusted back into her. Feeling her cum so hard pushed me closer to the edge; and the visual of a hot girl trapping his girlfriend against her pussy was too much for Tomo – he came fast and hard inside my cunt. As soon as his first load shot out, I started to cum. Tomo shoved his finger deep into my ass and buried his cock deep in me as spurt after spurt of cum shot into me. The three of us screamed, moaned, shook and writhed together as we came, nearly simultaneously.

Panting and gasping, Sayaka slowly relaxed her thighs and let them drop to the bed as Tomo slid his cock out of my pussy and finger out of my ass. I rolled onto my side, resting my head against her thigh as Tomo moved up on the bed and kissed us both. After a few moments of rest, we spooned together on the bed, with me in the middle, and soon fell asleep.

"So, did you have fun last night, babe?" I asked, teasingly, as we rode the train back home. Tomo and I had left Sayaka's house in the early afternoon, promising to call her again soon. The train was crowded, so I was sitting on his lap and had an arm slung around his shoulders. My question was answered when I felt his cock start to stiffen once more against my ass...