Hot August Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandleLit
CandleLit
561 Followers

I moved up to Marie and Clarisse, ready for my own climax. Marie saw this and pulled Clarisse on top of her, face to face, reaching her hands down and opening Clarisse's legs to me.

"Give it to her," she said. "Give her some of you. I want her to feel it."

I kneeled between Clarisse's legs and pressed against her wet lips. One hand on her shoulder, I pushed up into her, felt her surround me with warm, soft woman. I pushed further and Clarisse moaned; Marie took her face between her hands and watched her expression closely as I entered her.

I sunk deep into her, feeling her inside, wrapped tight around me. I started moving in her, slowly at first, wanting to last. Marie held Clarisse tightly to her breast, holding her for me to take, telling me to do her well, make her come.

I felt the bed move and saw Amy pushing Phillip onto his back. She held his cock tightly and straddled over it, guiding it in. She held her hands on his chest and started riding him, grinding against him, taking pleasure from his young, strong body.

I could not help but to push harder into Clarisse, her body bringing out my desire, making me crazy. Marie was holding her, telling me to do her and I was willingly taking her.

My cock was growing inside her and it would not be long before she felt my splashes inside. I held her hips with both hands and began pushing into her fast, my cock about to burst.

Clarisse was crying out, echoing around the room in her passion. Marie held her tightly, talking in her ear, telling her, "here it comes, mon cher... here he comes in you, just for you..."

Amy looked over and our eyes met, she grinding on this young man, I was pushing into this beauty. Her look touched me and I cried her name as I squirted into Clarisse, one, two, three intense splashes filling her up, making her insides even wetter as I continued to thrust, squirting more come into her body.

Clarisse was moaning into Marie's breast, telling her how good it felt, telling her how much come was filling her body. I leaned over and kissed Amy, my cock still pulsing in Clarisse. Our mouths met and Amy ground harder onto Phillip, wanting his pleasure.

Amy was taking her time with Phillip, going fast, then slow, then doing circles on him. He was holding her breasts in his hands, kneading them, leaning up to take one, and then the other into his mouth. Marie moved Clarisse onto her back and moved up to give herself to Clarisse's mouth. Clarisse went in like a thirsty animal, Marie holding her head there and telling her how it felt, how it was just like when they were at school.

I was still hard, ready to give more. Amy was grinding now, teasing slow movements on Phillip. I went to the bath and got the bottle of lotion, covering my length thickly. I then got behind Amy and moved close to her, one hand on her shoulder. I pushed her forward, keeping her on Phillip as she bent over. She kissed his neck and chest as I held her forward with one hand.

She started to understand what was happening and protested for a moment, but it was too late- I had my tip against her anus and was pushing in, not listening to her protests, wanting her to have something she had never had before.

I slid in slowly and she was tight, every muscle in her back moving in need. Her hips moved involuntarily and another inch slid inside; she moaned loudly and moved on Phillip and I could feel him inside her also. He was watching her face as I pushed more inside, until I was fully in.

We all held still for a moment, allowing her to adjust to this new feeling. She moved first, groaning with every breath. Phillip and I then established a rhythm in her, moving into her, each time she moved one of us would be sinking deeply into her body.

Amy was beyond words, her body completely taken over. I could feel Phillip's cock inside her, moving in her, could feel her body begin to contract on us and knew we could all feel it. Marie saw Amy was lost in passion and left Clarisse for a moment, bringing her mouth to Amy's, her hands to Amy's breasts.

Clarisse came and took Amy's other side, kissing and stroking her stomach. Marie's tongue was inside Amy's mouth, Clarisse pulling her nipples while our cocks were ravishing her. I began thrusting hard into her, holding her down, making her take it. Phillip thrust his hips up to her, putting everything he had inside her body. Marie and Clarisse were helping her in every way, their bodies against her, kissing her, stroking her, squeezing her breasts, pulling her nipples.

Amy was contracting hard on our cocks, making noises with every thrust, close to climax. I could feel her start to bear down on Phillip's cock, knew that she was on the edge.

Marie leaned in and whispered, "Come, lover. Come on these beautiful cocks. Let us all feel you come..."

Amy's moans became a cry, calling out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

This touched off Phillip, crying out, his hips thrusting up into Amy. I could feel his cock swell and pulse with every squirt inside Amy's body. He set me off, my cock splashing in her backside, her tightness milking each squirt out of me. Amy gave a long cry and came, her muscles squeezing our cocks tightly, her womb bearing down upon Phillip again and again. Marie and Clarisse kept her there, holding her breasts, encouraging her on as Amy rode us through her orgasm.

Amy could not stop moving, her hips having a will of their own, wanting to pull every drop from Phillip and I. The girls cooed and purred, stroking Amy's skin, bringing her back to earth. Amy leaned to each in turn, kissing them gratefully, lovingly. Then she leaned down and kissed Phillip, thanking him as well. I pulled out of her gently, then went to wash. When I came back, she was being attended to by the three of them, all kissing, touching, stroking her.

Marie took charge and they pulled Amy up until her head was on the pillows, pulling the covers up over her, tucking her in. Marie opened one side of the covers and invited me in to hold her. I kissed Clarisse and told them all goodnight, snuggling in beside Amy.

Phillip and Clarisse quietly went to the spare bedroom, and Marie got in the other side of Amy, snuggling close against her. Amy was making small sounds, not even awake as we held her warmly. My arm around her shoulders and Marie's hand upon her breast, Amy went to sleep and soon, we joined her.

CandleLit
CandleLit
561 Followers
12