Hobson's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's good for the goose..." I thought to myself and went for Alex's breasts as well.

I felt their warm, wet bodies pressing against me while their hands were touching my dick and my ass. Their breasts were digging into my body from all sides, and although it didn't seem possible, I was acutely aware of them all at the same time. I loved them all, and each set was perfect in its way, but I had to admit to myself that Alex's breasts were closest to my ideal. I loved lifting them gently and moving them around, they were so full and heavy, but still not sagging, just hanging on her chest instead of sticking out.

Alex put one hand around my neck and kissed me, - a deep passionate kiss, her tongue seeking mine, as we stood pressed together. I found room between us to get my hand down, down to her pussy lips and teased her little nubbin gently as well, making her shudder. I felt Sandy's finger leave my ass, to be replaced by another. Alya was a quick learner, and had her finger buried deep in my ass while Sandy continued paying attention to the rest of my backside.

Alex broke the kiss, smiled and let me go, as I made another quarter turn.

Sandy also kissed me as soon as she was facing me, - her lips were incredibly soft as her tongue teased my mouth. The she grinned and turned around, grinding her ass into my stiff dick, still held by Alex. Karen had finally given up on my cock and had joined with Alya on my ass, getting her own lesson in rectal invasion. It didn't take her long to evict Alya and claim my ass for her own, sliding her finger in and out, finger-fucking me gently.

Alex pushed my dick down and guided it underneath Sandy's firm ass, tucking it into the wet furrow underneath. I could feel her use her fingers to open Sandy's slit while she held my dick. I bent my knees slightly and Alex placed my cock head at Sandy's pussy opening. Sandy lifted her body on tiptoes and arched her back, giving me easier access to her opening. I pushed gently and started sliding in, but Alex pulled me back out again

"Nah-ah," she whispered in my ear. "Naught, naughty! Sandy had her turn. There are two others to take care of first. Stay on the outside, or I'll pull you back up again." Her clever hand stayed in place monitoring my behaviour. It was frustrating, but funny too. I smiled at her and nodded.

I reached around and grabbed Sandy's firm breasts from behind. She gave a deep moan of satisfaction and stopped wiggling and trying to get my cock back in her pussy. I soaped in her big breasts and gave them a vigorous washing, paying special attention to her tight little nipples. She reached behind her, slid her hands between the tight bodies and held me around the waist, pulling us even closer together. I moved one hand down her body to her pussy, twirling her fine curls in my finger and probing for her clit. She jerked as I touched it and squeezed me harder.

Impatient for her turn, Alya had reached around my front and was burrowing in between my groin and Sandy's ass. She followed my dick down and underneath Sandy, and finding Alex's hand there, she pushed Alex's fingers off my dick and took over the job.

"Don't let him get inside," mouthed Alex, and Alya nodded, with a wicked grin. Reluctantly, I gave up my grip on Sandy's firm body and turned again. Alya smiled at me as she extricated my dick from between Sandy's legs. She pulled my head down and kissed me as well, every bit as passionately as the rest, her soft lips mashed against mine. Then she let go and turned around, and still holding my prick, moved her hand down between her legs as she also tiptoed and arched her back. But Sandy was vigilant, and quickly reached down to join the fray, keeping me out of Alya's still wet and memorable pussy. She wasn't going to let one slip by when she had to wait.

Behind me, I could feel Karen grab Alex's hand and lead it between the cheeks of my ass, letting Alex feel the finger still fucking my ass. She pulled her own finger out and put Alex's at the opening. Alex hesitated, but Karen took her hand and pushed. Alex briefly resisted, but then started pushing her finger inside me. Karen pulled it outwards and pushed it back in again, and Alex got the message. She took over as Karen withdrew. I reached around for Alya's breasts as well, and grabbed her hard nipples. I pinched hard and Alya responded. Once again, I moved one hand to fondle a warm willing pussy.

"Girls," I said. "I guess some parts of me are now VERY clean, as are some parts of you, let's get the rest done as well, shall we? Same process, but doing the whole body this time." We started again. It was still a very interesting shower, particularly as I knelt down to wash their legs and made use of the opportunity for using my mouth. Each pussy got kissed and at my direction, each asshole as well, as I made them bend over to give me access.

They too took the opportunity when they got down to do my legs. Thankfully it gradually became less intense, as we slowly relaxed under the cascading warm water. Finally, it started to run cool, and we quickly turned the shower off. We towelled each other dry, adding some more enjoyment to the day. "Now I REALLY need some food," I said.

Saturday, May 11, 1:00 pm

We sat around the table, eating with great appetite. None of us had bothered to put any clothes back on, and it felt amazingly natural. My dick twitched a little from time to time, as one or the other stretched for something, or inadvertently touched themselves. Every now and then I would get a quick glance as well, to see if I was still relaxed or getting interested once again. But no one did anything overtly sexy, and the meal passed amicably.

I learned quite a bit more about the girls as they chatted away about college and their friends. They were remarkably open with each other, unafraid to say exactly what they thought, and yet not taking offence. They were clearly very close friends and had a lot of respect and love for each other. One thing that surprised me was how critical they were of boys, and none of them seemed to have a boyfriend. "Aren't you a little rough on these boys?" I asked. "I think you expect too much of them."

They turned on me as one. "Rough on them!? They are all dorks! They always try to get us to have sex, and it's like we're trophies or something, another tick in the yearbook. It's disgusting!"

I laughed. "It's not that easy to be a young man either, you know. Your hormones are raging, and your sex-drive is at its lifetime peak. You want to know and try everything, but don't know how to go about it. Your friends all pretend that they have all the experience in the world and you are the only one who hasn't got laid, so it becomes the only thing you think about after a while."

"But all they care about is themselves, and they are so crude and rough!"

"I guess cheerleaders still hang out with the football team, right?"

"Well- yeah, but not only with them."

"I wouldn't expect the football players to be the most caring, sensitive group around; being tough and hard is drummed into them from day one, and that whole scene reeks of male hormones and old stereotype gender roles."

It felt odd to have a serious discussion with four naked teenage girls. Their bodies teased me unconsciously, even if their minds were on the subject of discussion. I didn't complain! "You mean like they believe that's how boys, - eh, men are supposed to be," Karen said.

"You bet! - Who is going to teach them something else? Do you girls ever talk to them about what you like in a relationship?"

They had become very quiet and thoughtful. "Well, - yes, - sometimes," said Sandy a little uncertainly, - "but they don't listen and they don't want to talk about it, so we're back to the old push and shove again."

"How do you tell them?" I asked. "Do you ask them how they feel about this stuff and sound like you really want to have a reasonable talk about it, or do you get mad and blame them for being such idiots and not caring about you?"

They looked at each other, not very comfortable with the turn of the discussion. Alex got defensive. "Well, do you blame us for getting mad, when they behave like that?"

"No, I understand your reaction," I said, - "but it won't help the situation, and both parties suffer from it. After all, you both want the same thing,"

"What!?!" Alex objected.

"I haven't noticed any aversion to some good healthy sex in any of you," I countered. "It's just that you want more than just wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, a tick in the black book and then finding your name on the bathroom wall. Boys do too, you know, but they need help getting there, because they aren't taught that by anyone, certainly not in the football team. Next time, don't get mad, boys don't like getting grief. Have some patience and keep letting them know, but be nice about it. Give them a kiss when you say it and smile and tell them you like them, but... You'll be surprised at how quickly they'll get the message"'.

"So how did you learn all this, John? Were you just as bad?"

"Well, I wasn't much of a jock so I didn't start with quite that attitude. But I met a very smart woman, six years older than me, and she put me straight in no time. We had a great relationship for three years, parted the best of friends, and I still see her now and then."

"She was a good teacher," said Alya. "And she must have been very experienced."

"Actually we learned a lot together," I said, smiling at find memories. "Once I got the idea, I learned lots of things every time I was with a woman. Everyone is different, and all have something to teach me."

"So what did you learn from us, then?" asked Karen, with a glint in her eye.

"I have never been with four girls at the same time before," I said. "I have had a couple of threesomes, but even if they were very exciting, they weren't all that successful, because some form of competition and jealousy always snuck in there and made me uncomfortable. But you girls are such good friends and trust each other and care for each other enough that you actually enjoy seeing one of your friends get pleasure in your presence.

"I am VERY impressed, and some of your sharing techniques have been innovative, to say the least." My dick gave an involuntary twitch when I thought about the things we had done, and it wasn't lost on the girls.

They all smiled with satisfaction, and nodded their heads. "You're right, we haven't minded sharing at all," said Karen, "but we're not always like that, it's just that you're so patient and accommodating, we know it will be our turn, and we have been getting our own pleasure too, you know, even if only Sandy and Alya have had their 'real turn' yet."

Sandy turned to Karen in surprise. "How did you know I had – eh – had my turn," she asked a little uncertainly."

"You made enough noise to wake an elephant' laughed Alex. There was no question you hit the high note."

"And I thought I was so quiet."

"Yeah, right!"

"But we didn't, I mean, I am still, - eh - a virgin," Sandy said, and the eyebrows shot up around the table.

"No way!" said Alya. "I heard you, and I saw you afterwards. You had been well and truly fucked, my girl. Don't give me that."

"Well, - kinda," said Sandy.

"OK, genius," said Alya, "how can you be 'kinda' fucked and still be a virgin?"

Sandy squirmed a bit. "Eh, - he didn't fuck my pussy," she said in a low voice.

"You mean, - he fucked you in the ass?" asked Alya. "That's ... that's.. wild!"

"Didn't it hurt? Why did you do it that way? Did you like it?" The girls all spoke at once.

It was uncomfortable at first," said Sandy, feeling a little more at ease with the discussion. "But John was so gentle and careful, and it was really hot in the end. I came like nobody's business."

"Yeah, we all knew that, but it must have been John who wanted to do it that way, right?"

"Yes it was. - I was ready to do the thing, but he didn't want to, -said I should take my time and be really sure and find someone really special."

"That is sooo sweet," said Alex.

"Yes, but I really wanted it to be him, protested Sandy. "I just know it would have been awesome."

I wanted to explain why I didn't think it was right, but I also felt they understood, even Sandy, so I kept quiet. The girls were quietly thoughtful for a change. "What about us, then?" said Alex, - speaking for herself and Karen. "Are you going to fuck us in the ass, too?"

"Whatever you would like to do," I replied, "but why don't we find that out if or when we get to that point. There's nothing that says we have to do anything. I'll let you take the lead, then we'll see, OK?"

"OK," said Karen briskly. "When do we start?"

"Let's leave the subject alone for a while and let things develop naturally? I don't enjoy it when it's all planned and laid out, like a script." I smiled and stood up. "Do you guys want to see the rest of the place?" They jumped up, a little relieved to get off the topic, it seemed.

"Let's go!"

"I'd love to...."

Saturday, May 11, 3:00 pm

It was a nice sunny day, but still too cool to go touring stark naked, so we got back into our by now 'normal' attire, Shorts (mine), skirt (Alex), tops (including Sandy's ripped one), and of course, - no underwear. Interestingly, things became more erotic as we got dressed, - the mind is a funny thing! I took them on the short tour, a 3-mile hike around the homestead. They ooh'ed and ah'ed at the fields, the well, the old hay barn, the chicken coop, the lake and the dock, the little sailboat, - even the old privy.

"This is a big property you have here', said Alya. Not by Texas standards, I would guess," I replied, "but if you count the 2000 acres of woods as well, I guess it adds up."

"We're not going to walk around all of that, too, are we?!"

"No, I'll spare you that trip," I said, - "but maybe tomorrow..."

Walking with them was fun; they were alive and interested in everything. Walking behind them was even more interesting, particularly up steps and ladders. I took the opportunity to get my hand up their shorts legs every now and then, which always brought the climbing to a stop, so they could let me have a good feel. With Alex in her skirt it was even easier to get a feel, and of course she would flash me at every opportunity, flipping up her skirt in the back or the front to give me a good view. Being in front was nice too, as I found out when Alya reached up my shorts leg and copped a feel. I loved the playing, and so did the girls. I had a half a hard-on the whole time, and the pussies were always nice and moist.

It was cooling down again, so we headed back inside. "Any more wine in the house, John?"

"Only 300 bottles or so," I laughed. "What would you like? How about some bubbly?" Judging from their pleased expressions it was a popular choice, so we started on the bubbly. We spent the afternoon and early evening chatting, playing cards, reading and just enjoying each other's company. It felt incredibly comfortable, like we were old friends. We lit the fire as the light faded and it started getting cold outside, and soon it was cosy and warm inside, with light from the flames flickering over the walls and the bodies inside.

We made and ate a simple meal, - no one was very hungry. The wine and the activities of the day were starting to take their toll. Each of us dozed on and off, until we decided it was time to hit the sack. I got a long kiss from each of the girls, but no one made a move to initiate anything more, somewhat to my disappointment. They went to the bedrooms and I went to the couch, quietly waited for sleep to come and get me.

Saturday, May 11, 11:30 pm

Instead it was Karen who came and got me. Just as I had decided that I was going to get a good night's uninterrupted sleep, she came on tiptoes, bent over me and kissed me lightly. "Hello, Sailor," she whispered. "What's a girl to do to get some attention around here?" I reached up and pulled her down on the couch, and kissed her, demonstrating that her approach had worked. She kissed me back, and then got back up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"Come on," she said, "our bed is much more comfortable." – Where had I heard that before?

"What about Alex," I whispered.

"It was her idea," said Karen. "She hated the idea of listening to us enjoying ourselves in the other room."

Hand-in-hand we wandered into the guest bedroom. Alex was buried under the covers, - with just her eyes and the top of her head peeking out. Karen pulled the cover off and pushed me into the bed almost on top of Alex, and then dropped in after me, covering us all back up again.

"I know how you feel about taking someone's cherry," said Karen, "and we love you for being so concerned about how we feel."

"Yes, it's very sweet," added Alex, "but we have discussed it and we both want you to be the first. We can't imagine anyone else who we would trust to make this a special occasion. I know we'll remember this only with joy and love and caring."

"That's how I feel, too," said Karen. "I know you won't be rough and ignorant, and leave us with just pain and disappointment, - well I mean, - I know there will be pain, but that's not what I'll remember ... Will you do that for us, please, John?"

I kissed them both gently. "I would be honoured to be your first, I said, and I know I will always remember this. I do want to talk about birth control first, though. None of us want any unexpected pregnancy, right?"

"I'm on the pill," they both said simultaneously, then laughed.

"My mom thought it would be the right thing to do. She said two years ago that I was getting to the age when anything could happen."

"Mine too," said Alex. "I wonder if they talked? I guess that's why they were OK with us staying here, huh."

"Parents aren't always so dumb, you know," I chipped in.

"We couldn't figure out how to do this," said Karen. "We both wanted to be together when it happened, but we know we can't actually do it at the same time, and we really don't mind who's first, so what do you think we should do? Do you mind if we do this together? You haven't seemed to mind before, so...?" They both looked at me a little uncertainly.

I smiled tenderly. "Maybe there is a way...."

"Why don't you lie down side by side," I said gently, taking our covers off and climbing out of bed. They were still young, of course, but they were every bit a woman, both of them, with generous hips, large firm breasts and soft lips. They were so beautiful lying there, close together, holding hands, - with such conflicting emotions on their faces. Love, uncertainty, caring for each other...one after another the expressions passed across their faces.

I got on the bed, kneeling down over them with one knee between each pair of legs. I bent over them and kissed them in order. Their free hand came up to hold my head and pull me close, one from each side. I kissed them some more, going from gentle pecks to more lingering kisses, still soft, but introducing some tentative tongue duels. Their joined hands suddenly came up from between them and took hold of my rampant dick.

"Nicely nicely, girls," I said softly. "Don't be rough and don't be impatient. We have lots of time."

They loosened their grips, but continued to stroke the whole length, with exquisite softness. I moaned a little, - it was oh so nice. My arms were getting tired, so I lowered myself until I was resting equally on both their bodies. Their breasts made wonderful cushions, soft, yet firm, and with hardening nipples like bullets against my skin. The kissing continued, all three heads in constant contact, until we were locked in a three-way kiss. Our lips and tongues were moving from one mouth to the other, in every combination, getting more and more insistent, until I had to come up for air.