Halloween Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally figuring out how this game went I put one arm completely around Lucy and the other went between her legs. She was still limp from her first orgasm as I fingered her. Copying the rhythm of we were watching I rubbed Lucy's clit. Holding her tightly so she wouldn't fall, her transfixed on the show, I fingered her in a way that emulated the sights and sounds coming from the house; allowing Lucy to live in the fantasy of the school girl getting reprimanded by the teacher.

Both Lucy and the girl were quickly on the brink again. I think the unexpected penetration during orgasm kept them from recovering and allowed them to stay close. They were both panting and groaning; the sounds of sex making me hard and desperate for release. It wouldn't be much longer as I tried desperately to push my cock through my pants, into Lucy's soaking pussy.

Minutes later, the school girl seemed to panic as a second orgasm, much bigger than the first, washed over her. Her screams punctuated with desperate cries for release. The nun groaned loudly as he pounded her; his climax in perfect synchronicity with hers. His final hump driven as deep as possible he held himself firmly inside of her. She stiffened up like a board and stared directly at the window. Then her eyes lost all focus and glazed over as she fell back onto the sofa. Her body convulsed uncontrollably as she gave in to it, feeling his seed pumping into her. They stayed locked together, now almost motionless as the waves subsided.

The confluence of passion pushed me over the edge as I took the place of the nun to Lucy's school girl. I came in my pants as Lucy's second orgasm caused her to lose balance slightly and she slumped below the window. I held her limp body up although I wasn't too stable myself. I thoroughly messed myself as I held Lucy against me. I was probably crushing her but, for those few moments, nobody cared.

Lucy slowly regained consciousness as the nun pulled out of his girl, causing him to wince and her to shutter. We ducked below the window and backed away. Stumbling back into the darkness, I held Lucy so she wouldn't fall. Back towards the gate we moved carefully as things were now very quiet once again. Safely in her back yard, Lucy stopped and turned towards me. She held me tight as she calmed down and regained her composure.

"Whew... that was great." She said stepping back. She reached for my hand and led me back towards her house. "Okay, we've only got a few minutes. Then its our turn."

I looked at her quizzically as she stepped inside. She looked back over her shoulder as I hadn't moved. Then she seductively bent over... and lifted her skirt... showing me what I was about to receive. "C'mon... they'll be here soon!" Apparently, that beautiful ass and I were scheduled for the midnight show.

12