Guard Don of Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers

His desire was heightened by what Sam was saying to them. There was a sense of truth in his description. He did draw upon memories as he moved over Autumn. He imagined how warm her body felt locked against hers. He drew a mental picture of how good of her lover she might be. He thought about her movements in rhythm with his. One of things about sex he loved the most were the signs of pleasure manifesting themselves as they became one. On top of his list were the moans associated with the building desire. He thought about how sexy Autumn's voice would be when placed into such a position of passion. He lived to hear her guttural sounds as he fucked her sexy body. He yearned to look into those blue eyes and see the rise of an orgasm he so much wanted to give her. He snapped back to reality when he felt his cock tip braise Autumn's slick pussy lips.

There was a pleasurable shiver illicited from the accidental contact throughout Autumn's body. She felt partially responsible because she was bucking her hips in rhythm to Don's movements. As simple as the glancing touch was, it left a residual need for more. Autumn looked up at Don and saw the same unquenched arousal, and the desire to be somewhere else at that moment was the thought forefront in her mind. There was no doubt, she didn't want to be at the no-touch tantra class anymore.

Don found it increasingly difficult to restrain from simply dipping his penis into her ever so inviting pussy. The contact he had made left him wanton. There wasn't any use in imagining he could continue these movements without the need for more "accidental" grazing. The look Autumn had just given him held the same belief. She too felt the space close between them. She too looked as if she wanted him to do more than what Sam was asking. As if to test this thought, Don made a concerted effort to let his shaft fall between her oily lips. As he did this, she closed her eyes for a second and her mouth gasped her approval. For that one brief moment Don felt the tiniest of pleasure waves course through him. His own orifice leaked a similar fluid mirroring her state of heightened arousal.

"You will find yourself," Sam continued, "at a point where you will want to do more than you are doing. If that is the case, then you have done well. You might also have made contact with each other and now the eroticism is at a level that you no longer want to hold back. The holding back is the tantra. The tantric exercise is to bring about pleasure deep within you that will be both elongated and different than you have ever experienced before. Don't doubt you can stop yourselves right now. I have seen some of you at that edge of no turning back, but it isn't the wrong path. It is actually the right one. The one you want, and I am sure need more right now than at most times of your sexual life. This tantric exercise is to bring you to a point of arousal that you can no longer hold back. It is what I call the teasing exercise. You can halt this exercise and pull apart from each other now.

"So here you are now, aroused and tempted. Most of you I might add, were not doing very well with your breathing exercises. You need to rely on each other for this. It is essential if you wish to explore what tantric pleasure has to offer. What does it have to offer? Imagine having that feeling right before orgasm, and returning to it over and over again. That would be impressive, right?" Don stared directly into Autumn's eyes. They had actually veered away only for a brief moment since their bodies had parted. She held his gaze and in their nudity, it was evident that none of their pleasure had dissipated. They listened to Sam, and heard most of his words. Yes, the art of tantra seemed for the most part a worthwhile endeavor. How could it not, when the principle idea behind it was pleasure extended beyond normal means. It was tough to rationalize in their heated condition. Sex was animalistic in its raw form and Don wanted to attack Autumn in his beast-like best, without having to hold back anything. He understood what Sam was explaining to them, but there was one problem with this. His time was limited. He had to be back to work not long after the class was over. There would be no time for long extended sexual exploits using some wild zen logic of the Kama Sutra. He couldn't wait for tomorrow, and he couldn't wait much longer now. He saw this in the way Autumn looked at him. She knew it too.

"...of course the option was yours. You all chose to be naked here today as most of you feel comfortable with your nakedness. The option is always left with you. Tantra can be a choice you make in time. I have a shop on the lower level of the hospice wing. Feel free to come down and purchase my books..."

With a determination that would be better described as sexually deprived, Don took Autumn into his arms and started to kiss her mouth with all the passion he could express. He didn't care who stared, he didn't care who commented, and he didn't care how disruptive they were to Sam's erotic class of tantra. The no touch zone was over as far as he was concerned.

It was as if Autumn completely melted into his arms as soon as he embraced her. The touch of his lips brought a tremor of delightfulness to her eagerly aroused body. She exchanged tongues and moved her mouth with his. She was lost in the smooch, and as his strong arms and chest drew her closer, her arms moved along his warm perspiration-soaked back. She always loved the sweat glistened men with the rippling muscles and carved features. She ached to be fucked by him this minute, and she didn't give two cents who was around to see it. As if sensing her disposition, he pulled her up and in one motion, sweep her off her feet and carried her effortlessly away to parts unknown as their kissing continued.

*

Chapter 4

"Sorry," Don apologized, "if I ruined your tantra experience." Their nude forms moved along the beach, and eventhough their nakedness was odd, it wasn't rare to be found this way on Eden's private beachfront. They paid no attention to the stares or murmurs from the onlookers. Don was heading to an area that would be somewhat secluded at the very least. An area that couples often frequented for all sorts of private affairs. Don had been there twice with other women, but not for what was intended now. "Don't be sorry Don," Autumn responded, "I always wanted a guy to sweep me off my feet." They chuckled briefly before Don became serious again and buried his face on the nape of her neck. It sent chills all over her body, forcing the slightest of moans to escape her mouth. She loved the sensitive area Don was now taking an interest in. His soft lips caressed her neck with the sublety of a professional with a degree in the erotic arts. His teeth grazed her skin and left no marks as his lips covered the same territory with massaging qualities.

They walked upwards and away from the lifeguard protected beachfront. Don navigated through some rocky terrain without the slightest problem. When the area flattened out, Don made his way to a white stone path that left the beach into a tropical region filled with green brush and plantlife. It was lit by some bamboo posts that had lanterns dangling from their tops. With the sun an hour or two away from setting, the sunlight only illuminated their pathway so much, and the makeshift torches did the rest. Don stopped his kissing for the moment, as he entered the flora and avoided straying from the path as he went forward.

Autumn didn't dare ask Don where they were headed, because if he wanted to, he would have told her. No sense in ruining a surprise he wanted to spring upon her. She was quite comfortable in his grip and he only had to reposition himself once and that was when he was navigating the stones earlier. She admired at the ease in which he carried her, especially as the path rose to a sloping angle. It was such a romantic gesture she swooned at the thought it gave her. After a few minutes of climbing the stones, Don motioned towards the opening up ahead. There Autumn saw only the darkening blue and purplish skies ahead.

When the path ended, the area opened back up to another sandy, rock strewn territory, but they were no longer at a beach. There was a cliff up ahead about 100 feet away that stretched for quite a distance. There were other couples here and there laying close by the edge. There were some picnickers, a few couples embraced, and a handful just sightseeing. There was only one other couple that they could see as stone cold naked as they were.

Don walked to an open area a little away from the others, and carried Autumn to the edge. She gasped at what she saw as Don laid her softly down onto the sandy terrain. Below the purplish and red haze of the clouds and the sun sinking behind them, was the picture perfect blue-green water that surrounded the island. She could see down the depth of the ocean and see the many shapes of coral beneath it. It was a heavenly sight to behold. It was breathtaking, but as she turned to look at her company, Autumn's breath was taking away once more. She felt so lucky to share such a picturesque setting with Don, that there wouldn't be anything she wouldn't do for him sexually at that moment if he desired.

Pulling her left foot to his bare chest, Don massaged her heel and up to and in between each toe tenderly with his fingers. She arched her back as he kneaded the muscles which brought her a wonderful relaxing sensation. He took hold of Autumn's right foot and repeated the same deep massage, until she was laying on her back totally relaxed. He moved down her leg, pulling and pushing at her shapely, muscled calves. Then to her knee and finally her strong thigh. He came within inches of touching her mound before pulling away and down her other leg. Despite all the teasing they had just gone through, he still took it upon himself to torture the horny woman. Without a word of caution, Autumn pulled free of his massaging digits and pushed him until he was flat on his back.

With a shocked look on his face at the sudden change of attitude, Autumn got into position and straddled him. With her ass resting against his stiff cock, her legs parted on each side of him, and with her hands holding his chest down, he made no attempt to lodge her from him.

"You wanted to tempt me some more, didn't you?" Autumn accused.

"Well the thought did cross my mind, I have to admit," Don replied with a huge dimple-framed grin.

"I thought so," Autumn said. She moved her ass slightly against his cock, making sure he felt all of his staff against her. He let out a small groan of approval. "I guess you liked that."

"Now look who is teasing," Don chided. She did it again to him and he enjoyed the tease she was giving him, but he was not going to let it continue for much longer. He was becoming as hard as he was before on the beach, and deliverance was at hand.

"You want more of that don't you?"

"And so do you my dear," Don answered matteroffactly. With a simple twist of the hips and the agility of a man half his size, he switched positions once again with her. His cock, found her the entrance of her pussy, and as he did earlier at the class, he let the length of his penis slide along the lips of her wet slit. He felt her shutter underneath him, and as he did it again, she let out a soft moan to his delight.

"Oh God, fuck me Don, please fuck me," Autumn pleaded. She ground her hips against him, letting him know her intent was as good as her word. He pushed the tip of his cock into the mouth of her pussy, and it almost pulled him in with the lsighest of contractions. He held his ground though and pulled out his shiny member and rubbed it over her sensitive clit. She felt the sudden rise of an orgasm all ready, and despite her better intentions, tried to hold it in like a tantra exercise. She didn't want to cum just yet.

"You are a such a beautiful woman Autumn," Don praised. "I wouldn't want you to do something you might regret later." All along he tempted her with the tip of his stiff cock. He moved the tip it into her again and over her clit, until she squirmed with pleasure.

"Fuck me Don, please," Autumn urged. The teasing was paying its toll, and whether she could hold out became irrelevant because as soon as he started to suck her nipples, she came. She held onto the back of Don's head as he sucked hard against her chest. The decadent cascading waves raced through her body as the orgasm brought about a pleasureful experience. Don didn't want Autumn to let her pleasure halt, so he pushed his cock into her as the last of the waves stater to subside. The rhythm was slow and controlled as he had mastered over the years. He kissed her softly as she moaned her satisfaction to him. As he moved, he felt her hips meet him on every thrust into her. Don felt her tight walls squeeze against his sensitive head bringing him his own taste of paradise. She felt so good to him, he barely remembered anything more exciting in his whole life. He felt he was sharing something so special with Autumn that he was taken aback by the flood of emotion rising in his chest. There was definitely a feeling he had he had never felt before with any woman. He wasn't the type that ever believed in love at first sight, but as he kissed her, he kissed her as more than a lover would.

Responding to his kisses, were something more than special because he didn't care to just get off and be done with it. There was so much tenderness to it, that she felt love for the man fucking her just then. She kissed him back with the same fervor as he met her with. She wanted to please him, and doing so she felt the rise of another orgasm within her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer and urged the fucking to move at a more rapid pace. She wanted him to cum with her this time.

Her lips and tongue danced with Don's. His hips pushed into her as he felt her legs surround him. There was too much happening for him to last too long, and as much as he wanted to fuck this beautiful woman to the sun rose anew, he had to end it soon. He quickened his pace, and grunted a bit as the sensations took him by storm. He was close to cumming, and she was urging him on to do so. She bucked against him, riding him from below, their naked forms co-existing as one. He felt the rise mere seconds away, and her moans told him she would do the same as well.

"Cum for me Don," Autumn begged, moving her body in ways that milk his cock so he couldn't resist the oncoming explosion.

"Yes baby," Don groaned. With a few last shoves, they both came hard against their glistening bodies. They fucked like rabbits, riding out each and every spike of pleasure. With no more left to give, they stopped, breathing hard against each other. They kissed some more to let the other know how much they appreciated the other at that moment. Don and Autumn felt there would be more. There was plenty of time for that, and as Autumn followed Don back to his room where she would help him change for work, she made one comment they both laughed heartedly at.

"I just want to apologize Don, I forgot," Autumn announced.

"Sorry for what?" Don asked.

"I forgot to breath."

Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers