Graduation & Graduating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving him a few minutes, I walked back into the living room. He looked at me and grinned. I put on the graduation cap and bowed saying, "I'm all yours!"

I asked Randy to follow me out. He was naked and didn't know what to expect. I grabbed his hand and led him outdoors. He chuckled at the sight he saw.

He unzipped my graduation gown and let it fall on the blanket.

I stepped out of it and sat on the blanket with my ceremony collar still around my neck covering up part of my breasts. I left the cap on and spread my legs wide open.

Randy looked at my wide open pussy and laughed. I had placed the stem of the tiger lily into my cunt covering up the lips to my pussy. He crawled over, pulled out the flower and put it in his mouth. He started fingering me instantly giving me an orgasm.

Then, he turned me over and massaged my shoulders. He moved his strong hands down the middle of my back working my ribs and back.

I relaxed and lifted myself to my knees. I put Randy's cock in my mouth again and it didn't take more than that to harden his penis again.

Randy turned me around and started playing with my clit. He then started fingering my pussy and finally my butt hole.

We began to fuck doggie style, two naked bodies entwined in the open night city air in my back yard. He pushed a finger into my butt hole while he thrust his penis into my vagina. I felt my pussy quivering as I thought about what was about to happen.

I played with my clit and it was dripping wet. My orgasm on track as Randy kept thrusting into me. I was in another world. He pulled out and moved his hard dick against my labia. I was in euphoria not caring what part of my body he was in.

I had a clitoral orgasm, and then I started spasming and quivering again, moaning and groaning loudly—hoping no one would hear me.

He was trying not to come as he gently pushed the tip of his cock into my butt hole. It was fully lubricated by my pussy juices. I asked him to stop as he went in deeper. I began to orgasm while screaming loudly and asked him to stop again. He told me to relax as the muscles and nerves dilated while he titillated one hole and then the next.

I screamed in orgasm when his hard cock slipped past my sphincter and into my opening I yelled, "Stop!"

Randy, as always, ignored my plea and continued pushing. My pussy was orgasming and my nates was orgasming continuously as his long hard cock pounded my pussy and then again my virgin asshole. I was weeping for mercy relentlessly loving every minute of his forceful entrance. Randy wouldn't stop this time. He kept penetrating me and didn't care.

I was having an orgasm like I had never experience before. He came powerfully going into as deep as he could. We came almost in unison.

He finally pulled out and lay on top of me. We collapsed in complete silence. The candles provided a shadow of elegance to the occasion of our unity.

>>>

We woke in the morning to the sound of birds, the candles all diminished and our bodies satisfied by the heat of the night. We made love again, slowly and lovingly this time. The dominance he displayed the night before had left me weak and submissive never questioning his desires again.

I got my graduation lesson and he gave it to me good. Graduating twice in one week. How much fun is that?

#

12