Giving It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the week, we had done about thirty calls between us. Melissa had this friend Sarah who Melissa thought would love to join us. Brain's job was to turn girls out and he fucked Sarah like I had been fucked by Mai. Sarah was short and thin, but she had a cute little round butt and a set of thirty-six C cups that looked bigger than they were.

We got a web site up and some women called looking for work. Some of the women that worked for escort services before didn't click with what I had going on, so I passed on them, but some were dead on the money.

Brain got real good with our web site and taking pictures. We started to get into doing movies too. We got so busy that we had to find another guy to help Brain. I found this one young black man named Eric on a call that I did. His dick was so big it looked fake. It was a little over ten inches and very thick.

Eric jumped at the opportunity I offered him, but he had to show that he was loyal. I had him eating all the girl's pussies for a couple of weeks before I let him start fucking them. I wanted the girls fucked all the time, so they'd fuck even if they didn't feel like it. I had to let a few girls go. I was nice about it, just like Lamar was to me when he divorced me.

I was the only black woman with eight white women. I rented a five bedroom house for all of us. We were making a killing, and the girls put back into the business, so we were partners. It was difficult at times, but we got through it. It was a real business, and we made business decisions. One of which was to get another man in the house. Brain and Eric were doing so much that when they weren't working they were sleep. We were demanding, after all, they were fucking all of us.

One of the girls, Keri had a brother named Carl who had dropped out of college. I had a problem with that, but she begged me to meet him. I talked to them in my bedroom because I didn't want any of the girls to hear my concerns. Being her brother, he would most likely be protective of her, and that could spell trouble. It took me a while to think to ask the obvious question. Why would you want your brother to know that you fuck for money.

I got out a bottle of Vodka and started asking questions about all the things that men like to brag about. I noticed the way Carl would check Keri out any time she wasn't looking. I asked him had he ever snuck into Keri's room at night when she was sleeping. He laughed and confessed. Keri was clearly embarrassed. I got him to tell how he had fingered her in her sleep. Keri was not happy about that until he made her laugh in his story about paying their abusive step-mother back. Keri had slipped her the date rape drug, so Carl could fuck her, and Keri had taken pictures.

I asked Keri had she forgot that the men fuck all the women in the house. I told her that it was our first rule and no one gets to refuse at any time. You could have cut the tension with a knife, so I had both of them to get naked. It was the biggest white dick I had ever seen and it had huge green veins running down the sides. Keri looked like it was the first time she had seen it. I had them to hug, and then kiss. Kissing is not permitted on calls, but among employees it is acceptable. Carl took it from there. He licked her tits and went down on her. After that, Keri was totally into it.

I enjoyed watching them go at it. They went six-nine and then Keri road him. I felt it was what Keri wanted. It worked out. He brought in a lot of relief for Brain and Eric. With three men and eight women, there was always fucking in the house.

I had made plenty of money, and it was time for me to move on. Brain had been mainly running the show anyways. I felt that I just couldn't get anything else out of it. I cashed out of the business and move to Southern Alabama in a house not too far from the Bay.

I was spending a lot of time at coffee shops and bookstores. I had never been into reading, but I found it very enjoyable. I was outside a coffee house with my feet in the other chair at the small table were I sat. A man sat at the table next to me and said that he could help noticing how pretty my feet were. He was a good looking black man too, with little specs of gray in his hair. His name; Andrew Carter. Old habits die hard; I started flirting with that man.

It took me a while to realize that while moving my legs around in the chair that he could see up my long skirt to my naked ass. I think it was the first time that I actually felt embarrassed by a man seeing me naked. When I put my legs down he asked me to put them back up, because he was enjoying the view. I could never resist being admired.

Andrew put his hand on my foot and told me that he had been waiting for me his entire life. He had never been married, but had a grown daughter with a child at home. I don't know how I know these things, but I asked him if the child was his. He smiled looking me straight in the eyes and said that the child was in fact his. I could feel the truth in him.

An hour later, Andrew was grinding his cock in me. I loved the way he moved it. His daughter was twenty-six and his lover. I told him that it was nice to meet him and I enjoyed the sex, but I believed that his daughter was at home wondering what she had done to make him pull away. I didn't see Andrew any more.

I was walking barefoot on the beach when I heard some one calling my name. It was a young man running waving his arms. I did not recognize him at first. It was my old neighbor, Chris from Seattle. He was the boastful young man who slicked his way between my legs. He didn't look so young any more. He was a full grown man.

He said that he moved there a couple of years ago, which I figured about the same time I had. Amazingly enough, he lived a couple a miles away from me. He said that he was available and inquired about my status. I laughed. He always tickled me. I asked his was he going to strip me naked like the first time we met. He said that he hope that he wouldn't have to, but he was fully prepared if that what it took for me to have diner with him.

We had diner at the lounge at the beach. It was really nice and romantic. He said that he hoped that he would see me again. I joked asking him if I was that good. He said yes. We had sex on the beach until the in coming tide touched our feet.

We got married and at the age of forty-seven, I am pregnant with my first child. It is sure to be a girl. I wonder, when she get older, how she would give it up.

12