Gift From A God Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
602 Followers

"Yeah, she seemed nice. She's your roommate?"

"Yep, we're going to meet her at Martini Ranch. Ever been?"

"No, how would I get in. But I've heard about it. My friend Chelsea, her older sister goes there a lot. But...I'm not twenty-one, they won't let me in."

"Aw, now babe, I thought you had a little bit more faith in me then that."

She thought for a quick second then said, "Oh yeah." She leaned across the seat and planted her lips on my neck and gave me a slow kiss that sent the hair standing up all down my arms and legs.

I took my hand off the shifter and started to stroke her exposed thigh. She was wearing a short skirt and a little top. It looked like the same one she'd bought at the mall the day we met. The shirt was different though, it was red and tight, forcing her breasts up even more, making it very difficult to keep your attention on her face. Come to think of it, her mom had a nice rack for a forty-five year old so Katie had a bright future to look forward to.

She sat back with a sigh and put her hand out the window letting it ride the air rushing past. We barreled down the freeway as evening descended. The road was open in front of me as far down as I could see. Whenever I seemed to drive anymore people just sort of get out of my way. I had the whole left lane to myself. Funny how that works out, isn't it. Sometimes it's the fringe benefits that make it all worthwhile.

And if you're wondering why I was driving and not jumping, you don't spend thousands of dollars on a Corvette convertible to let it sit in the garage. No sir. I smiled as the needle on the speedometer crept towards one-twenty.

*

Martini Ranch is a pretty fun place. It's not pretentious or snotty like some of the other clubs you might find in Scottsdale. It's more upscale then Dos Gringos, but not by too much. They've got good live music, (I saw Jimmy Eat World there before they hit it big) two huge bars, a decent sized dance floor, an outside patio and a couple of pool tables. Some very high-quality tail can also be found most nights of the week.

I gave my car to the valet and escorted Katie up the walk around the side of the building and up to the line to get in. Katie got slightly nervous as we approached the guy at the door checking ID's, but I reassured her that it would be fine. Sure enough we walked right past him and he didn't pay us any mind. Even though I told her she wouldn't get carded she couldn't help but gawk a little bit and check behind her a few times before relaxing.

"See, what'd I say? No problem."

The crowd was thick around us but I started to nudge them away from us so we could move more freely. Recorded music blared from the speakers and the conversation was loud (especially for me) but I tried my best to tune them out so Katie and I could hear each other without shouting. I was borrowing tricks that I had picked up fromhim that night with Amber. I was clumsy about it, but after some trial and error I got it working pretty well. I didn't really know how he did the things he did so it was like trying to assemble a working model without very clear instructions. You know how it's supposed to work but you're missing a few pages of the plans.

This was her first time in an over twenty-one club and she was a little intimidated by everything. I figured if I got her a drink she would be able to relax a bit. She wasn't twenty-one obviously, but I've never been much of a stickler about rules.

I steered her towards the bar and ordered her a strawberry daiquiri and I ordered a Jager-bomb, figuring I would get the night off with a kick. Katie asked what it was, but I told her it was best that she stick to the daiquiri. Jagermeister was a little bit too much for her. She watched as the bartender set two glasses on the bar, one, a shot of Jager and the second an empty glass. She cracked open a can of Red Bull and poured half of it in to the empty glass.

"You want to drop it," the bartender asked.

"That's half the fun," I told her. I slid her my credit card, and she left me to it.

"Watch" I told Katie. I picked up the shot glass, ice cold from the Jager (if you haven't had Jagermeister before, drink it warm at your peril.), and dropped the shot glass inside the larger one with the Red Bull. It splashed pleasantly and proceeded to bubble as the dark liquid of the licorice-flavored liqueur swirled and mixed with the amber energy drink. Without ceremony I picked it up and downed it in two large swallows, slamming the glass back to the bar. The alcohol spread soothing warmth through my insides.

Katie watched with a slight look of awe. "What's that taste like?" she asked.

"Umm...A little bit like black licorice. Hey, I need to find Kristel, will you be okay for a few minutes here.

She looked around, "Yeah but don't be gone to long."

"I'll be right back, sweets." I pulled her to me and kissed her softly on the mouth, sucking the strawberry flavor off her lips as I pulled away. "Mmm, yummy. Sit tight, I won't be long."

I worked my way through the crowd and started scanning for Kristel. It works almost like radar actually. I send out little waves of thought and receive back something like a vibration from all the people it hits and I just wait for the one that matches Kristel's vibration. She'd sent me a text message when she arrived, about a half-hour ago, so I knew she was here somewhere. It took a minute or two but I found her. I was glad to, because trying to sort through all the people in there was giving me a headache.

*I'm here babe, where are you?*

{Thank god! I'm at the bar in the back, hurry up this guy will not leave me alone.}

I'll be there in a second.

I threaded my way through the club, heading towards the back, and it wasn't long before I spotted Kristel. The bar in the back was slightly elevated above the dance floor, which is good because I never would have spotted her short frame over the crowd. She was trying politely but firmly to get this big guy to go away. He was bigger then I was, probably around six-five and built. His shirt was stretched tight over his chest and the sleeves were taught over his huge biceps; A Football player by the looks of him. ASU. Kristel looked like a child standing next to him.

"Come on, why won't you tell me your name." He bellowed out to loudly, even for the noise level in the room. Kristel winced and rolled her eyes and kept scanning for me.

*Almost there babe, don't worry*

"Look, Curtis, right? You seem like a nice guy but I'm not interested. My friend is on his way over so thanks anyway."

Kristel hadn't seen me yet, I was still about fifty feet away, but I got the gist of it soon enough. She had probably turned down his drink offer and the guy was too buzzed and/or stupid to move on. Her searching eyes suddenly spotted me moving her way.

"See, there he is." Kristel said, "You should probably leave now."

"Which guy?"

"Right there, the guy walking over here in the gray shirt." She pointed in my direction.

I saw Curtis squint and then our eyes locked.

"Who, him right there? That scrawny little guy? I could wipe my ass with him."

"Good for you." Kristel said, rolling her eyes.

At six-one, I'm hardly scrawny, but definitely not a body builder. Not that I needed it now. I walked up to her and put my arm around her waist, pulling her to me. She came gladly, grateful to be a few steps away from Curtis and his beer breath.

"Sorry I took so long babe." I leaned in and kissed her quickly before turning to face the large, drunk man a few feet in front of me.

"Curtis, right?"

"How'd you know my name."

Ignoring the question I continued on. "Kristel is spoken for, so you'll have to try somewhere else." I turned to walk away, figuring I'd been a nice guy about the whole thing, when he shoved me. Hard.

"You little shit!"

I fell forwards into the crowd of people around the bar, several of whom shoved me back again until I found myself standing back in front of Curtis' scowling face, a little rumpled and getting aggravated. Kristel was at my side, checking me over.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Some bouncers had noticed the commotion and were on their way over, but I waived them off. I could handle Curtis myself.

[We could rip out his spine before he could blink.]

*Shut up!* I pushed down hard, shoving him back to wherever it was he stayed when he wasn't bothering me. He resisted but I won out in the end. A lot of the fight seemed to have gone out of him since that night in the hotel, but I still didn't like taking any chances. What really scared me though was that I couldn't tell if tearing out Curtis's spine had been his idea or mine.

I took a deep breath and calmed down. I reminded myself he was drunk and, by the size of him, probably suffering a little bit of 'roid rage.

"You're making a mistake, my friend. Turn around and walk away."

He barked a laugh. "You're kidding, right? I think I'm going to kick your ass just on principal." He pulled his arm back to punch me.

I tried, didn't I? Like a cobra strike I seized control of his mind and froze him in his tracks. I turned to Kristel. "Give me one second, okay babe?"

She didn't answer right away, she was staring mutely at Curtis's unmoving form. He stood there, all six foot five of him, his fist balled and pulled back preparing to punch, stiff as a statue. It was pretty damn funny actually. People were starting to notice too. Around the three of us a little circle had started to form. The crowd didn't know whether to be amused or confused by what they were seeing.

"Oh...Okay. But Steve, don't hurt him. He's just a little drunk."

"No worries, sweets, I'm not going to hurt him."

I approached him slowly, peering up in to his face at his dancing and panicked eyes.

*You in there Curtis?*

{What the hell's going on? Some one help me! Dude! Dude I'm sorry okay. Let me go, okay man? I wasn't gonna hurt you, I swear!}

*You fucked with the wrong guy, huh?*

{Come on man. Look, don't hurt me okay. I'll just go home, alright? Okay? Dude?}

*Oh don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Sit tight for one second though*

"Kristel, you did some shopping today right?"

"Yep," she said, grinning up at Curtis' still face and wild eyes. "Why?"

"Where at?"

"I went to Nordstrom's for the dress, you like?" she said rhetorically, giving a little pose. "And then to Frederic's Of Hollywood for the lingerie, which I know you'll like, Robinson's May and then to Baby Boutique to get an outfit for one of the munchkins. It's her birthday next week. Then to Cold Stone Creamery for a snack."

"Hmm...I could go for some ice cream." Quickly I scanned her memory for her visit to the shop.

"Why is this important?" She asked me quizzically.

"You'll find out in a second." To Curtis I said, "Curtis, you look like you could use some ice cream, what do you think?

{Dude, please let me go, I have to take a piss. Come on man!}

*Oh, you'll get to pee in a bit.*

I sent out a little pulse which caused all the lights within about twenty feet to flicker and die and in the handful of seconds they were out I grabbed Curtis and jumped him to a back corner of Cold Stone Creamery, about four miles away. He'd mysteriously lost his clothes on the trip and as I set him down he collapsed in surprise. As I backed up for the jump back I noticed that he got his wish to pee. The entire thing took less then four seconds and as soon as I popped back to Kristel's side the lights flickered back up.

Even though I hadn't ever been to that Cold Stone Creamery I was able to visualize it from Kristel's memory and it was sharp enough for me to jump there on my own. I'd figured it out a few days prior when I was out and about and it came in really handy. Now I was only limited to the clarity of other people's memories.

"Where did he go?" Kristel looked around and so were a few of the other people that had been watching our situation.

"He went to get some ice cream. I don't think we'll be seeing him anymore tonight." Then I filled her in on what had happened.

She laughed out loud. "That is too funny. I hope I never get on your bad side."

"Not a chance. That'll teach him to mess with my baby." I winked at her.

"My hero!" She said playfully and wrapped herself around me. She had on a sleek black dress that I did like very much actually. It was a little sparkly with thin straps, but not the spaghetti kind, and it was low enough to show off some cleavage. Her hair hung straight and she had highlighted some of it so it was a lighter blonde then the rest. She had used her mango body lotion this evening. The tropical scent mixed with the clean female smell of her body was incredibly...appetizing. I let my hands go down to her ass and grabbed each cheek in my hand giving it a squeeze as I kissed her. It was firm and soft at the same time. My dick began to swell and she noticed.

"I take it you like my dress."

"I like it very much. It would look even better on the bedroom floor." I grinned.

Kristel stuck her tongue out at my bad pick-up line and smiled. The music had started up again and Kristel and I danced slowly, even though it wasn't a slow song. I let us continue for as long as I dared, remembering Katie at the other bar. There was no telling who might be hitting on her at this point. I didn't want to leave her alone too much longer, she had no experience with a place like this.

"I've got someone for you to meet." I spoke softly in her ear. "We should find her, I don't want to leave her alone."

"Ah yes, the mysterious Katie. Hmm... Katie and Kristel. You have a fetish for the letter K?"

"You're the only other Kristel I know that spells her name with a K, it's not my fault."

She gave me a little pinch. "You have plans for us tonight, do you?"

I took her by the hand and we started walking towards the front. "We're just hanging out, that's up to you." I couldn't hide my smile.

"Is she hot?"

"You'll see. She's at the other bar."

I should probably explain that Kristel had never had any type of bisexual experience, although she had come close. A good friend of hers from her hometown was a stripper and occasionally she would travel to different cities, going to different clubs to dance, and from time to time she stopped by Phoenix. Usually she was in town to dance at Christy's Cabaret, downtown, but if business was slow while she was there she might alternate with one of the other places in town. Le Girls or Dream Palace or any of the other various strip clubs. Most of the time it was either on her way to, or coming from, Vegas. If you're a stripper and your good, Las Vegas was were the real money was. I met her twice, she would spend the weekend or the better part of a week in town and she always slept in Kristel's bed when she stayed over.

Now, nothing had ever happened between the two of them, but after doing a little memory search, I found it wasn't because Kristel hadn't thought about it. So what I would be talking her in to tonight wasn't something that was completely outside the realm of possibility for her.

Katie on the other hand, it just never entered her mind. It wasn't that she was against the idea, simply that she'd never considered it as a possibility. I had yet to bring it up, I figured I would just supply the liquor and maybe give a few nudges in the direction I wanted them to go and let nature take it's course. If hot and sweaty lesbo-sex is what nature had intended. Which, come on, who are we kidding? It's absolutely what nature intended.

We walked through the doorway that led to the front of the club and I saw Katie sitting there talking to some guy who had approached her. There was nothing threatening about him however, just a regular guy out for some drinks and a good time. Katie saw me and smiled just as I tapped on his shoulder.

"Sorry, she's with me."

"Oh, alright, no problem." Turning back to Katie he said "It was nice to meet you Katie, have a good night."

"Okay, see you later, Jeff."

Jeff nodded to me once and left us alone.

"Now why couldn't Curtis be that polite," Kristel said.

Katie noticed Kristel for the first time and smiled a greeting.

I did the introductions. Kristel stuck out her hand and said hello. "Was he bothering you?"

"No, he was really nice. He was trying to tell me who Ann Margaret is, he said I looked like her. An actress or something, but I've never heard of her."

"I had this shaved gorilla hanging all over me, but Steve got rid of him for me. He was very gallant, weren't you?" She grinned up at me.

I gave a humble shrug. "You guys want to get a table?" I asked.

They both gave their consent and we ordered more drinks and went in search of a booth. Katie stood up from her stool and immediately leaned on me for support.

"Wow, I'm a little dizzy." She giggled in an indescribably sexy way. "They make these kind of strong."

"Just be glad I didn't let you have the Jager."

"I don't know how you can drink that stuff," Kristel said, "It's disgusting."

"You drink Corona," I told her as we weaved through the crowd. "That tastes like piss to me."

"You're supposed to put a lemon in it."

"Why, so I can drink lemon-flavored piss?"

I cleared out one of the semi-circle booths and we sat down. I let the two girls sit together and I sat next to Katie on the outside. I found a waitress and made sure that she checked us regularly for drinks and we sat back and enjoyed the atmosphere. Just seeing them together gave me a hard-on. I couldn't stop thinking about what Katie's face would look like with Kristel's nipple between her lips, or all that red hair spread out over Kristel's thighs as she licked her clit. Or vice-versa. It was insane.

Almost without even realizing it I started to warm them up to each other. I couldn't stop myself. I think the desire to have my first ever threesome was leaking out to them. The more I used my ability, the more natural it became. It had started to become second nature. Or in this case working without my conscious direction. Both of their hands started to stray more, they became more touchy. It certainly didn't hurt that their drinks were starting to have effect. I switched Katie's drinks over to virgin daiquiri's since her tolerance for booze was extraordinarily low and I didn't want her passing out or getting sick. She'd had three, which was plenty, and she was feeling no pain as the saying goes. Kristel had moved from Corona to a Sea Breeze (vodka and cranberry juice) and I'd switched to rum and coke (although I prefer it with Pepsi) and was starting to get a nice, fuzzy feeling. As expected, the conversation soon turned to sex.

"You've slept with him, right?" Kristel put out there, matter-of-factly. Katie blushed violently, but nodded.

"Just the once," she said.

"He's a good kisser, isn't he? He makes my stomach clench up." Kristel smiled across the table at me.

"It's not just that though," Katie said, "He wraps his arms around me when he does and it feels so...intense."

"Mmm, I know. It makes me wet." Kristel closed her eyes and moaned while licking her lips.

"Really, now?" I asked her. "I'll have to remember that." The alcohol seemed to be making her more aggressive. I'd never known her to be so upfront about sex like that. Then again I had been tampering just a tad.

"Hey!" Kristel exclaimed. "Remember when we were in Imo's and you told me about that waitress and kid?"

"Yep." I said, remembering when I had read the mind of a few other restaurant patrons for her amusement. "Feeling nosey?"

"Well...it's funny. Please?" Kristel pouted.

"What happened?" Katie asked.

I told Katie all about the waitress who frigged herself in the bathroom and that kid who jerked his dog off and she thought it was hilarious.

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
602 Followers