Getting it Straight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" Again, she screamed and jumped off of my face.

"Oooo, you wonderful young animal!" she screamed. "I want you!" She turned down by my dick and sucked it wildly.

"Whoa, man!" I yelled.

I was still mostly hard, but was getting harder fast. Her tongue was doing crazy things to my dick. I instantly grabbed the blanket and hung on. After a couple of minutes, she stopped, looked at it, pumping it with her hand. She looked at me and smiled.

"Now I have you right where I want you." she said as if she was possessed.

She stretched one leg over my waist and lowered her hot pussy onto my dick.

"OH!" I grunted as she plunged downward.

My dick was surrounded by her hot wet tunnel. Again, I grabbed a deep breath. At first she moved slowly up and down, smiling at me as her pussy seemed to grip my dick. I must have set a record for holding my breath as she teased me, sliding up, hesitating and then pushing back down.

She was grabbing a breath herself, every time she lifted herself back up and exhaling as she pushed herself back down. Finally after moments of what seemed to be a mixture of pleasure and frustration, she pushed herself down, smiled down at me and leaned back with her hands down by my knees. I could feel her long hair against my thighs as she started to move up and down again. Now, she would move side to side sometimes. My dick was getting hot wet sensations from every direction in her pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Holy crap!" I moaned.

I heard her gasping and I thought I heard her laughing between them.

"Ahhhh, yes!" she screamed as her thrashing got wilder.

She shook wildly as I heard her take a large breath. She shook for moments and then sat up like a shot.

"Johnny, Johnny!" she hissed.

She moved almost carefully up and down on my still hard and throbbing dick.

"How could you ever think you would do anything wrong? And you're still hard! For a boy your age, that's surprising! But we'll take care of that right now!".

She fell forward against my chest and started kissing me again. I felt her legs close between my legs and my dick was pinched into her hot pussy. "Mmmmppph!" I moaned against her lips, but she didn't let up. I felt her hips start moving again, with my dick trapped. Slow, short up and down motions, side to side again. Now it was very tight and hot. My brain went out to lunch. All I heard was the music. Her tongue was dancing inside my mouth. I felt my dick start pumping. I moaned against her mouth, the only air I was getting was coming out through my nose. I sounded like a boxer with a tooth guard, panting. I wanted to clench my teeth, but her tongue was in there, and she was drawing my tongue into her mouth. I knew I was going to climax. It was starting so hard it was bringing tears to my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were closed. I moaned hard against her mouth as I came. I felt her lips curve into a smile.

My hips tried to move as I came, but she held me down, pumping on me. She pulled up, opened her eyes and looked into mine as my mouth hung open, gasping for air, panting and climaxing. She bent her head down and kissed my neck, still working on me with her pussy. It felt like she started biting me. Finally, I couldn't move any more. She moved a couple more times on my shriveling dick and sat up. She smiled.

"Nice?" she smiled.

I was still too busy panting to answer. She lay down next to me and put one leg over mine. She kissed me on the neck and ear.

"See, Johnny?" she whispered. "You did nothing wrong. Everything you did was right". I was tired, worn and exhausted. She reached over and snapped off the table lamp.

"What about Carl?" I asked.

"Shhhhh," she whispered. "just rest". It was probably all the wine, but as much as I wanted more, I fell asleep.

"Hey! Someone's' been sleeping in my bed! And he's still there!"

I jerked up in the bed and it was daylight.

"Oh, man!" I yelled as the light burned into my head. "My heads killing me! Close the blinds!"

"Well, it's no wonder,", Carl said, "You had wine at the play and I don't know how many here."

"One." I mumbled and pulled a pillow over my head. Suddenly I shot up. I was covered up, and was the only one in bed. I looked around.

"Laura's gone," Carl said, "She left early this morning."

He moved closer to take a look at me. "Hmmmmm, vampires out last night?"

I looked in the dresser mirror. Laura had left a good sized hickey on my neck.

"This is for you."

He tossed it at me and left the room. It was an envelope. I opened it up. I found a poem that I had written inside. It was attached to a letter from Laura.

Dear Johnny:

Please don't be disappointed. I'm a professional girl, I'm really 21. but I'm also a good friend of Carls'. We go back farther than you'll probably ever know, unless he decides to tell you. Carl told me about the problems you had with girls and I asked him if I could help. It wasn't his fault. It was mine. He showed me some of the poems you had written and I actually cried. There is no reason anyone should feel this way about love or life. The one I've enclosed is the one that I want you to read again. Read it now, then finish this letter.

Love - Definitions Divided

The emotional...

Love is joy, an experience, shared by two

Love is unity, and life renewed

Love is desire and mutual affection

Love is a strong and timeless connection

The physical...

But when Love becomes corporeal

It can be cruel and cold as steel

When a gentle touch leads to fear

Or a touch becomes necessary to seem dear

Then what?

Then what is Love, emotion or touch

Can it be both? Is that too much?

Perhaps in life I'll never know

Knowing not where it's safe to go.

I went back to the letter.

Johnny, I can tell love is important to you. You've capitalized it in every instance in your poem. You've had some bad experiences in love. Both physical and emotional can happen, and at the same time. You have a heart of gold and genuine feelings.

Someone will see that some day. It'll be worth the wait. You'll know and she'll know when the time is right. Be patient.

Thank you for last night. I'll remember it the rest of my life.

Love, Laura

PS. And never, never, never worry about knowing what to do to please your girl. You have no problem there. Trust me!

Laura

Well, she was right. Carl and I had a long talk that morning. I knew where to find Laura, but I never looked for her. I knew why she wanted to help me that night and I had a renewed faith in the possibilities of my search for affection; physical and emotional.

That's it!

===========================

Opinions welcome!

This story may NOT be posted to any other web site or printed in any hardcopy publication without the author's permission.

Copyright (c) 2005 John J. Jones