Generosity Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers

"Mmmm," she moaned as she took Brent into her mouth and teased him with her skilled tongue. She sucked him slowly, deliberately, and masterfully; enjoying the feel of his smooth hardness against her slippery tongue and using her soft fingers to explore him in all the right places. She took her time with him, nudging him closer and closer to the edge, feeling her own climax building as well.

Nikki paused, "Mmmm, your cock tastes sooo gooood. I could do this all night."

Brent relaxed and allowed Nikki to take control, enjoying her talented mouth and hands, paralyzed and feeling absolutely nothing but pleasure. Watching Nikki suck his cock was like watching an erotic fantasy; everything she did with her mouth and tongue was both visually and physically stimulating. Just when he thought his balls might to burst from sheer pleasure, she gently pushed him over the edge, and he felt the tremendous pressure in him release and surge upward.

"Uh, ah, ahhhhhhhh!" Brent groaned.

The last thing Brent saw before he erupted was Nikki's outstretched tongue and open mouth. An instant later, his cock was spitting like some kind of tortured worm. Spurt after spurt arced through the air painting her lovely face and tongue with speckles of creamy white.

As soon as the first hot, white strand hit her face, Nikki felt an orgasm surge through her with an intensity that she didn't think was possible. She thrust her hand between her thighs and rubbed her sensitive clit, sustaining and prolonging her orgasm as Brent groaned and spewed cum all over her. When he collapsed onto the bed, she pounced onto his cock and sucked him until his spasms subsided and his milky, white juice stopped flowing.

Brent lay panting and gasping for air as Nikki continued to suck his gradually softening cock. As if somehow compelled, he reached up and touched the string of beads around his neck. Instantly he felt a new surge of energy flow through his body. His cock rapidly hardened and Nikki pulled her mouth off him pleading, "Fuck me. Please fuck me right now!"

Nikki had fucked cocks that were much larger then Brent's, but when he tore off her g-string and entered her she felt a wave of sensation unlike any she had ever encountered. As he started to thrust, she closed her eyes and was overwhelmed by so much joy and delight that was almost unbearable. She matched his rhythmic movements; using her talented muscles to try and return at least some of the incredible pleasure she was experiencing.

But after no more than a dozen thrusts, she was unexpectedly overtaken by another climax, just as intense and overpowering as the last. She cried out loudly, "Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!" and arched her back, thrusting her heaving cunt against his pounding hammer. She gave up trying to match him, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist and whimpering, "Don't stop. Please baby, don't stop," as wave after wave crashed over her.

Brent fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her some more, driven by a desire he had never felt before. Her gentle moans and soft whimpers only served to inflame his lust and encourage his efforts. His cock became a tool; a powerful, precision tool designed only to provide sensation and compelled by his irresistible need to satisfy her. He was completely unconcerned with his own gratification; he simply wanted to give Nikki pleasure; pure, undemanding and unconditional.

He gave her everything he could until she begged, "Please baby, don't make me wait any more. Give it to me. Fill me with your hot cum." A moment later Brent thrust himself deep inside her and Nikki felt his cock swell incredibly large as his tortured balls prepared to release their fiery cargo. She cried out, "I love you Brent...I love you...Oh God, I love you."

It was just what Brent had been longing to hear. He knew it was true just as much as he knew was in love with her. He pressed his lips to hers, pulled her tightly into his arms, and buried himself in her cunt, pouring his love inside of her, filling her with the same happiness and bliss that he felt. He whispered into her ear, "I love you too Nikki, now and forever."

* * *

The next morning as they were having breakfast, Brent said, "I need to buy a couple suits if I am going to start work next week. Where do you think I should go?"

Nikki thought for a moment then said, "Mort Snyder's. He does all the big stars. He's very, very good, but not many people know about him. Let me make a call."

After a visit to the bank to cash Brent's check and open an account, they headed over to Mort's little shop. Mort looked old, but as soon as he opened his mouth you could tell he was sharp as a tack.

"Here's the deal. Its $1000 per suit, custom tailored. Shirts are also custom fitted, and are $100 each. My daughter Lisa will take your measurements today and help you pick out styles and material. If you need something right away, I can have one ready in two days for an extra $500. You have to come back to the shop for the final fitting and finishing touches. That takes about two hours per suit."

Brent smiled and said, "Great. You've got a deal. I need 5 suits, one as soon as you can get it and the rest within a week. Also give me 10 shirts, half in blue and half in white. Can you do that Mr. Snyder?"

Mort laughed, "Are you kidding? Of course I can do it. And because you are a good friend of Nikki, I'll give you 10% off."

They both laughed and shook hands, and then Mort said, "Please wait here."

A moment later Lisa came over and introduced herself, "Hello, I am Lisa Snyder. I'll be taking your measurements Mr. Spaulding." Brent couldn't help smiling when he saw her. She was an exotic beauty, tall and slender with perky breasts and feminine curves in all of the right places. Her dark hair was long and straight, framing a classically Mediterranean face with large brown eyes, a generous mouth, and full, pouty lips.

Brent found it was difficult not to stare at Lisa as she moved gracefully around him, considering what would look best. He glanced over at Nikki and was puzzled by the look of concern on her face. Then he saw a very quick flash of anger as Lisa helped him slip off his jacket. Suddenly the tension was thick enough to cut with a knife.

Lisa walked away for a moment and chose five bolts of fabric. "What do you think of these, Mr. Spaulding?" She asked professionally.

Brent looked them over and quickly decided, "They are perfect."

Lisa said, "Very good." She set the bolts aside and then said, "I think we should start with the shirt measurements. Please remove your shirt, Mr. Spaulding."

Brent raised his eyes and saw Nikki give him a questioning look, then shrugged his shoulders and stripped off his shirt. As Lisa stepped up close to measure his neck size, her eyes locked on the thin strand of beads around his neck and said, "Those are quite unusual." Then she asked, "Do you mind?" and reached out a hand to touch them. Surprised, Brent reacted by pulling away. He thought he detected a soft gasp as Lisa quickly released them.

Then Lisa stepped close again and made eye contact as she put her arms around him to slip the measuring tape behind his back. For a moment she was so close that her breasts were pressed against his bare chest and he could feel her warm, moist breath tickling the side of his neck. Then her fingers slid 'accidentally' over his bare skin before she recorded his chest and waist size before measuring each arm carefully. Brent didn't understand why, but there was little doubt that Lisa was coming on to him, and the fuming look on Nikki's face told him it hadn't escaped her notice.

After that Lisa helped Brent into a dress shirt and then slowly buttoned it, staring intensely into his eyes the whole time. As she re-measured his chest, waist, and shoulders he couldn't help wondering if she was being a little overly thorough. When she knelt in front of him to measure his inseam, she paused for a split second and wet her lips with her tongue before she took the measurement. If there had been any doubt about her intention before, it was completely erased when she cupped his balls and said, "Nice package. I see you dress left."

Without warning, Nikki stepped between them and said sternly, "I think you have all the measurements you need, Miss Snyder." She was visibly upset.

Lisa smiled, but there was sweet poison in her voice when she responded, "As you wish; I was finished anyway." Then she winked at Brent and said, "We'll have your first suit ready in two days. Call meanytimeif you have questions. I'll be happy to dowhateverit takes to make you happy, Mr. Spaulding." She walked off slowly, her hips swaying suggestively.

Brent looked at Nikki and asked, "What was that all about?"

Nikki said, "I don't know, but let's get out of here. She makes me nervous."

Brent thought to himself, "Wow, Nikki seems a little jealous."

They quickly made an appointment for Brent's final fitting and then wrote Mort a check for the whole amount. As they walked out of the store Nikki tossed him the car keys and said, "Why don't you drive." Brent said, "Thanks. Do you mind if we swing by the shelter so I can give Father Hackett a donation." Nikki said, "I think that is a wonderful idea."

After they pulled into traffic Nikki asked sweetly, "Have I told you how much I love you today?" Brent laughed, "Yes you have dear. Several times..." She giggled and then leaned over, kissed his neck and whispered, "Well then, let me show you." As she reached down and lowered his zipper, she said, "Maybe you should take the long way."

Brent groaned happily as Nikki slipped her hand into his pants and then lowered her face to his lap.

* * *

Later that day, Nikki had to attend to some personal business, leaving Brent alone in her apartment. He read idly through the paper and flipped through some magazines, but he had a hard time concentrating. Frustrated, he tossed everything onto the coffee table.

His thoughts kept drifting to Jacob and the necklace. Brent wanted to understand what Jacob had meant when he referred to the lights. He pulled the worn, old strand over his head and examined it closely, seeing again that it was just made of ordinary wooden beads and a thin leather thread. He started to put it down but found it was difficult to let go.

It had occurred to him more than once over the last two days that all of his good fortune had started right after he first touched the necklace. Meeting Nikki, getting the job with Jay's company, and winning at the casino had all happened since he had put it on. And that bit with Lisa earlier today; she hadn't started acting strange until she touched the necklace.

Clearly there had to be some kind of connection, but Brent wasn't yet ready to believe in mysterious powers. He had to find some way to be sure. Slowly it occurred to him to try gambling at the casino with and without the necklace. If the beads had some power to improve his luck he would be sure to find out.

It took more than a little effort to put the beads into his jacket pocket. Almost instantly Brent felt different; colder, weaker, a little confused, and much less confident. As he rode down in the elevator he felt a sudden compulsion to put the beads back on, but managed to overcome it.

It took a while to get a cab, and as he waited Brent had to keep resisting the urge to put the necklace back on. He uneasily admitted to himself that there was definitely some thing strange at work here. As soon as he got to the casino, he went right to the same table he had used on the two previous nights, but it was full, and he had to wait a while for his seat to open up.

Surprisingly Brent won the first two hands he played. When he won the third, he was beginning to feel better and mentally chiding himself for even considering that the beads were anything special. He lost a couple of hands and then won three more. So far this was turning out to be nothing more than an average night at the casino.

Then he started losing. Over the next fifteen hands, Brent managed to win only once. He tried playing aggressively and conservatively, but nothing made any difference. It wasn't long before he was down $1000 and running low on cash. He walked away from the table and into the restroom, feeling depressed and miserable.

Brent washed his face and hands, and then looked at himself in the mirror. Staring back at him was a man that looked haggard and unkempt, like he hadn't slept in a week. He felt tired and defeated, just as he had the day he lost his job and Evelyn threw him out. Without thinking, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the beads.

At first he just stared at them, trying to resist the impulse to use them, but the force was too strong. As soon as he put them around his neck he felt a burst of energy flow though his body. He looked into the mirror again and saw a completely different person; strong, vibrant, and confident. Brent strode out of the restroom knowing he would win and finally convinced that the old, worn beads really did have some kind of special power.

An hour later Brent walked out of the casino after having recouped his money and an extra $1000. Outside it was just getting dark, and the lights of the strip were shining brightly. He stood for a moment and basked in the glow, feeling their energy flowing into him, nourishing him, sharpening his mind.

He saw things clearly now. It was just as Jacob had said; the beads were a gift with the power to provide for him. He saw that luck was a side affect, as was the seeming power over women. Apparently the beads somehow sensed his needs and provided whatever he desired. But along with that wondrous power came a terrible burden of temptation. Brent vowed to always do as Jacob had asked and respect the beads.

As he rode back to Nikki's place, he suddenly became concerned that her affection for might be due the power of the beads. He knew his love for her was real, but it would be unfair to her to let things continue the way they were. Brent reluctantly realized that he had to give her a chance to sort out her feelings for herself.

On the ride up in the elevator, he removed the beads and put them in his pocket. It seemed easier now that he understood their purpose. After drawing a deep breath, Brent knocked on Nikki's door.

She answered right away and flung her arms around him. "Brent, where have you been? I was getting worried." She kissed him happily and then stepped back with a puzzled look on her face. "What's wrong, you look like your best friend just died."

Brent answered with a shrug, "Just tired I guess. It has been a long week."

Nikki still had a look of concern on her face. "Well, just sit down and have a drink while I go draw you a bath. A little while in a hot tub will make a new man of you."

Brent poured himself a Scotch and sat down to think. Nikki didn't seem to be acting any different, and she certainly did seem to be concerned about him. But he needed to be sure she still felt the same way about him as he did about her. He walked into the bathroom carrying his drink, deciding just to ask her. Nikki had the tub full and the Jacuzzi nozzles running. "Oh, there you are," she said smiling.

He asked nervously, "Nikki, how do you feel about me right now?"

"What a strange question! You really must be tired."

"Do you love me? I mean, right now?"

"Of course I do! What brought this on?"

"But, are you sure? I mean really sure. After all we have only known each other for a couple days."

Nikki sighed, "Brent, dear. I think I knew the minute I saw the way you cared for that old man. Something about that touched me deeply." Abruptly her cheery smile faded. "Oh, god," she cried, her voice suddenly choked with emotion, "Brent, why are you asking me these questions? Has something changed? Is this your way telling me you don't really love me?"

Brent embraced her and kissed her gently, "No...of course not. I love you more than ever." He kissed her again and asked, "Do I seem any different to you?"

Nikki's smile slowly returned, "Yes. Thereissomething different about you. You seem more real to me today. The truth is I never really believed in love until I met you, and for the last two days I have been afraid it was all just going to turn out to be a dream. Now I am sure it is real."

Brent was touched and said, "I love you Nikki."

She smiled and said, "I love you too. Now let's get those clothes off mister."

Brent wrapped his arms around Nikki and kissed her, then stripped off of his clothes and climbed into the tub. He had to admit it felt really good and relaxing. Nikki knelt on a towel beside the tub and began to massage his shoulders and neck. After a few minutes she asked, "Mind if I join you?"

Brent said smiling, "I was wondering when it might cross your mind."

Nikki slowly removed her clothes, tied up her hair, and then stepped into the tub and right onto Brent's lap. They embraced and kissed for an eternity; a long, slow, passionate kiss that got his blood boiling and his cock on the rise. Nikki started to stroke him and Brent kissed her neck and shoulders, slowly working his way down to her perfect breasts, kissing in between them and around the edges of her nipples until she began to moan whisper his name. Slowly, he ran his tongue across each of her nipples, and then sucked them into his mouth one at a time. With a gasp Nikki begged him, "Make love to me, now. Please baby, I want to feel you inside me."

Kissing her passionately again, Brent groaned and pulled Nikki against his chest, crushing her large breasts against him and feeling her bare pussy rubbing against his hardness. Her sudden gasp echoed loudly across the tiled bathroom as he lifted her slightly and then speared her with one quick upward thrust. Nikki gasped again as Brent started sliding himself in and out of her, again and again, splashing and spilling water over the edge of the tub until after a couple minutes Nikki's eyes closed tight and her body tensed.

"Oh, fuck. I'm cummmiiinnnggg...," she cried.

Nikki's pussy clenched tightly around Brent's cock as the orgasm rocked her beautiful body. Her sweet moans and gasps in echoed loudly in his ears, driving him closer to his own climax. Brent could feel the pressure building in his balls, intensifying with every savage stab of his overexcited sword. Finally, with one last, explosive thrust, he unloaded inside her, groaning deeply as her cunt pleasurably milked his gushing hose.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhh, unh, mmmmmm"

They slowly relaxed with their bodies still locked together, savoring the subtle aftershocks of their climax. Brent kissed Nikki again, this time with less intensity, less urgency; all doubts washed away, finally convinced that she truly loved him for who he was.

He whispered into her ear, "You are so beautiful when you cum."

Nikki giggled, "That's because no one ever made me cum the way you do." Then she saw all of the water that had spilled from the tub and started laughing. "Oh my god! Maria is going to kill us."

* * *

Brent sat in the conference room with Jay and discreetly touched the necklace under his shirt for luck. He had spent the last 2 months, learning Jay's business inside and out, and then preparing all of the information needed to get the big investment banks interested. He had used every connection, called in every favor, and twisted every arm he could to get appointments with a few of the biggest and best. Now they were about to see Brent's old boss Jeremy Grant and a senior partner from the firm, Edwin Lewis.

Jeremy spoke first, "Good to see you again Brent. It looks like you landed on your feet."

Brent took his outstretched hand and was cordial, "Thanks. You are looking well Jeremy." Then he said to Edwin, "Mr. Lewis, I am so glad you could come. I would like you to meet Jay Levinson."

Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers