Forever Again Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Else groaned as she felt part of herself being surrounded by the hot, wetness of Inga's mouth. The groans grew louder as Inga began suckling on her, drawing her deeper into her mouth, pushing the nipple against the roof of her mouth, using her tongue to draw the sweet nectar out of her. Inga's hands began to knead her breasts, releasing more, encouraging her to flow. Else started trembling as the pleasure grew and her knees became weak.

Inga released her nipple and made a show of swallowing Else's milk. "Mmmmm." She moaned as her eyes slid closed and her head rolled as if in rapture. When her eyes slowly opened they had changed. The dark brown had changed to a deep, burning crimson that seemed to glow with an immortal fire. "Take the rest of your clothes off." The quality of her voice had changed as well. It was deeper and more forceful than before. Gone was the playfulness of earlier, now the words thrummed through Else with the unmistakable power of eternity. Else shivered at the power that Inga held over her. Without thought, she slipped her pants down to the floor and stepped out of them then stood still, awaiting the direction of her Mistress.

"Straddle the chair." Inga directed her. "Sit on the arms, spread yourself wide. I want to see all of you, see how wet you are."

Climbing up, Else spread herself wide open, feeling the cool air on her soaking wet sex. Her legs dangled off the sides of the chair as she held herself suspended over Inga.

Inga looked up at Else with her glowing red eyes and smiled, showing off her gleaming fangs which had started to grow longer as her passions built and her control slipped. "You're so wet you're practically dripping you naughty girl." Inga hissed through the fangs as she slipped a single finger over the pink lips of Else's sex, making her gasp. Inga smiled, "I think your naughty little sex needs some attention, don't you?" She dipped a finger between the lips, into the hot wetness.

Else cried out wordlessly as Inga's finger slipped inside her body. "Yes! Yesss...!" Else gasped out. "Yesss... I need it, please!"

"All in good time my Pet." Inga hissed as she slid her fingers out, making Else whimper in desperation.

Inga leaned in and gripping one heavy breast in each hand, took another long, sucking drink before swallowing luxuriously. She smiled. "Mmmm... you're delicious." She moved slightly and took a drink for the other breast, even longer this time. After a couple minutes Else was moaning loudly as her hips rocked back and forth of their own volition. Pleasure was building rapidly in her core and she desperately wanted a release. She couldn't keep her hand from wandering over her own sex. She felt her fingers slide effortlessly past the outer folds and up into her intimate center. As her finger slid in past the second knuckle she let out a little cry.

"What a naughty Pet you are, playing with your own pussy before I give you permission." Inga smirked up at her. "Well, I suppose if you need it that badly, you can go ahead and finish yourself."

Embarrassed, Else pulled her hand from her sex and looked down, shuddering with need.

Inga grabbed her nipple, giving it a hard pinch. She leaned in close to Else's face, her red eyes now blazing. When she spoke, the quality of her voice had changed again. Gone was the sweet, playful tone. In it's place was the strong, smooth, commanding voice that was impossible for Else or almost anyone to resist. It was a voice enchanted by their Goddess and gifted to their Mistress so many centuries ago, the voice of a vampire, the power of the undead. Else was not as completely susceptible to the enchantment as a mortal, but in her highly aroused state, Inga had complete domination over her. "I said, finish yourself." The enchanted words flowed into Else's mind making her shudder, "And make sure to tell me how it feels as you do it all of it."

Flush with her need, Else put her hand back to her sex, slipping easily between the soft, pink folds. "I'm so wet." She said hoarsely, her words thick with passion. "I'm so turned on right now."

Leaning back, Inga smiled up at her, "Show me how wet you are."

Dipping two fingers deep inside herself, Else moaned as she worked them in and out for several seconds, building herself higher. Then, unable to resist Inga's direction, she pulled her fingers out and held them up, the slippery wetness glistening.

"Lick them."

Else moaned again as she licked up the salty sweetness of her sex. "It's good." She heard herself say. Even without thought, her body was obeying Inga's command to tell her everything. The thought of how powerless she was before Inga made her sex constrict in a spasm of delight. She loved to be dominated by Inga even if it did make her feel completely perverted.

Inga reached up and started pulling her nipples again. "Rub you clit, just a little. You're not allowed to cum yet. Just play with it a little."

Without her thought, her body obeyed. Even the gentle contact of her finger tip on her swollen clit made her jump. "Oh!, So good!" She gasped. After a few minutes she groaned, "I'm so close, I need to cum!"

"Are you close my Pet?"

"So close!" Else gasped as her finger gently stroked. "Please let me cum... please..." her body was shuddering with her desperate need. She felt milk flowing from her nipples, running in rivulets down her breasts, trickling down her body, dripping onto Inga. "My clit is so hot, so... hot... " she gasped.

"Keep going my Pet." Inga said with a wicked grin. She settled more deeply into the overstuffed chair. Leering up at Else she said, "I'm rather enjoying your naughty little show."

Inga made her keep caressing herself for several more minutes. Pleasure and need burned through Else as she desperately sought release only to have her body deny it to her. Barely able to hold herself up any longer, hardly able to speak she whispered, "Please... I need... need... to cum..." If Inga wouldn't let her reach her climax soon Else thought she might lose her mind. She could feel her wetness dripping down the inside of her thigh. "I'm so... so wet. Look." She hissed through clenched teeth.

"Put your fingers up into yourself again, deep." Inga said huskily.

Else managed to open her eyes and look down. Inga was working her own sex now, her fingers tracing rapid circles around her clit. By the way her chest was heaving and the dazed look in her eyes Else though she was close to climax as well. The thought pushed Else's own passions even higher and she cried out as she pushed two fingers into herself. "I'm so hot... inside!"

"Naughty... naughty girl." Inga moaned out. She shuddered and arched her back, "Cum with me you... naughty... Pet."

At her words, Else's world shattered. Her hips thrust forward, driving her fingers in as deep as they could go. Her sex clenched around the invading digits, trying to pull them in deeper still. Fire burned through her veins as a shriek of ecstasy was ripped from her throat. "Cumming!" She managed to say between her cries of passion. Waves of bliss flooded through her as she rode her much delayed climax. On and on it surged through her as her sex continued to spasm and rapture burned through her veins like molten lead.

She was dimly aware of Inga's own cries of ecstasy as the beautiful gypsy reached her own peak at the same time. Forcing her eyes open, she looked down to see the look of blissful agony on Inga's face. Their eyes locked as the shared passion seared through both of them, making them cry out in unison.

After a seeming eternity, Else, no longer able to stay up, collapsed on top in Inga. They lay together there, panting for some time as their passions cooled.

Else lay there quietly, savoring the feeling of comfort and love from her friend of over four centuries. Over the first decades and centuries, the relationships of all the women had changed many times, waning and waxing as infatuations came and went, sometimes two or three were wrapped together, sometimes all. At times they had all diverged to some degree, except Vala and the Mistress of course, they were eternal. Else often wondered what it was in the others and even in herself that had driven her to the arms of so many different women. Was it just a reaction to her newfound powers? Was it something that the changes had done to her? Had she always been so promiscuous and just never acted upon it? Or perhaps it was just some unfathomable whim of the gods.

After a long time, Inga spoke. "You're so beautiful when you're in the throes of a climax like that. I was just going to watch but I couldn't help myself. I had to cum with you." She kissed Else's cheek. "I love you my Pet."

Else turned to look into Inga's dark eyes. "I love you too." She kissed her lips.

"Would you like a treat?" Inga asked with a small, mischievous grin.

Else sat up a little. The look in Inga's eyes made her pause, "Ok." She said cautiously.

Squirming her way out from under Else, Inga went over to the duffle bag she had brought in with her and left by the door. Rooting around for a few seconds, digging under running shoes and towels she eventually came up with a blue collection of straps and rubber that Else knew well. She felt a shiver of desire run through her at the mere sight of the double headed, vibrating strap-on. It was one of Inga favorite new toys to use on her lovers. Else couldn't even count the number of climaxes she had been driven to by that toy over the last few months.

Else felt her sex clench as she thought of the toy being used on her yet again. The flush of excitement was so intense that she actually moaned as she watched Inga unfastening the straps on blue toy. She reached out fingers traced over the latex straps that held the two silicon vibrators in place. Both were smooth shafts studded with bumps to increase the stimulation. They bore little resemblance to a man's sex as Inga's distaste for the 'fake wankers' as she called them was almost as strong as her distaste for the real things. The dildo for the wearer was slightly smaller and curved up to be comfortable while wearing. A battery pack with two separate speed dials, one for each, was attached to the back.

Else heard Inga suck in a breath as the smaller part slid easily into her already wet sex. She then fastened the straps about her slim hips and turned to Else. "Turn around me Pet, and down on your knees."

Wordlessly Else complied, feeling a fresh wave of embarrassment and arousal pulse through her. She groaned as she felt the smooth tip pressing against her lips, slowly forcing her open, entering her inch by inch. She was so wet from their first round that Inga's toy slid easily into her. Her hips rocked back of their own volition to give Inga better access. After what seemed like an age of bliss, she at last felt Inga bump against her backside as the entire shaft finally was inside her. The blue toy felt huge, filling her sex completely, reaching deep into her center. "So full..." she moaned without thinking as her hips pushed back against Inga. She dimly realized that Inga's command to tell her everything was still working and she shivered.

"Tell me what you want my Pet. Tell me what you want me to do to you." Inga cooed and she gave a few small, gentle pushes with her hips.

Else knew what she wanted but was mortified to say it aloud. Her body said it for her, "Turn my side on."

"Of course, anything for you my Pet." Inga said and Else imagined she could actually hear the grin on her face.

Ripples of pleasure ran through Else's body as she felt the toy buried inside her begin to hum. The ripples turned to waves as Inga resumed her gently thrusting, sliding the toy in and out of her already dripping pussy. "Yes..." she hissed as she pushed her hips back into Inga, trying to drive the wonderful toy deeper. "Fuck meeee..."

Inga grabbed a handful of Else's hair and pulled her head back, giving her even more control as she started thrusting the toy in harder now making Else moan louder at the increased sensations. Inga leaned down, to whisper in her ear, "You have such a wonderful ass, my Pet. So beautifully shaped. It looks absolutely delightful in my lap."

Even though she knew it was shallow, Else couldn't help but feel a flush of pride at being admired. She always felt a little self conscious around all the others who were so beautiful in her eyes. Her huge breasts and wide hips always made her feel like a cow compared to the others. The milk dripping from her nipples didn't help with those feelings of insecurity. Hearing Inga admiring her body always sent a warm, heady rush through her and it did again here. "I... love you." She said hoarsely.

At that Inga slowed, then paused for a moment. She gently pulled Else up to her knees, then reached around her to grab her by her full breasts, pulling their bodies together. Else could feel Inga's small, firm breasts pressing into her back and she groaned. The angle was slightly awkward and the toy stated to slip out of Else, making her whimper but the humming still kept her fire burning. Inga turned her face to the side to that Else could just see her with her right eye. "I love you to Else. More than anything." She said softly.

The fire in Else's sex paused for that moment in time. She still felt the heat and need but the tenderness and open love she saw in Inga's face at that moment filled her with such a feeling of safety and belonging that everything stopped "Kiss me." She breathed.

Leaning in, Inga kissed her tenderly on the cheek.

"I want to kiss you more." Else said, feeling tears welling in the corners of her eyes.

"Turn around." Inga said as she slid the toy out of her.

Feeling slightly hollow for more than one reason, Else turned on her knees to face Inga as she slim gypsy sat back on her feet. She guided Else to sit in her lap.

Else straddled her lover, slowly lowering herself towards the still humming shaft. She shivered as Inga used her fingers to spread her open, letting the toy slide easily inside her once again. Else moaned as it filled her even more completely in this position. Her moaning increased as Inga's hands shifted to her breasts. Lifting the heavy globes up one at a time to gently kiss her sensitive nipples. Else felt herself letting down again and knew that she was dripping milk without looking. "You have such amazing breasts." Inga said between kissing her nipples. "I wish mine were as wonderful as yours."

"You breasts are perfect." Else hissed, not really believing what she was hearing. Inga was so beautiful she couldn't imagine changing anything about her. "You're... oh!" she broke off as Inga wrapped her lips around a nipple and started to suckle. At the same time she pushed her hips up slightly and started to rock Else in her lap.

All thought of talking left Else's mind as ecstasy rushed through her veins. Her pussy tightened around the invading toy as it drove her ever higher. She felt the vibrations increase and knew Inga had just adjusted the controls.

She grabbed Inga's head and held her to her breast, loving the feeling of having someone drink her milk. She felt Inga's free hand clutch her other nipple and begin pulling on it, hard, making the hot, sweet liquid spray out all over her own chest. She felt more than heard Inga moaning into her breast and delighted knowing that she was turned on as well.

Inga pulled away from her breast and leaned up to kiss Else. As their lips met, Inga pushed her tongue into her, forcing her mouth open. Else could taste the hot sweetness of the mouthful of milk that Inga wanted to share with her. The silky liquid flowed over both their tongues and they shared a deep, passionate kiss along with a long, low moan of bliss.

A few more minutes passed and Else could tell from Inga's increasingly frantic movements that she was getting as close to her own climax as Else was. Her thrusts were coming harder and faster and her hands were getting more forceful on Else's nipples. She could feel the slippery wetness between their bodies and knew that they must both be covered with her milk by now. "So close." She gasped.

"Cum for me." Inga hissed her between pants. Her voice was thick with her passion but also with her power of command. "I want to watch."

Else couldn't have resisted the order even if she had wanted to. Her sex contracted hard around the thick, vibrating shaft deep inside her and she screamed in ecstasy as an intense orgasm ripped through her body. Her back arched as her hips thrust down, forcing her clit into her lover as hard as she could. Rapture seared her body, starting in her pussy and rolling out in tremendous, unstoppable waves. She wanted to cry out, to scream Inga's name but her voice was locked in her throat as her entire body went rigid.

Beneath her she felt Inga tighten and pull up as well, pushing her hips hard against Else. Inga's cry of delight sent more ripples of pleasure through Else, knowing that they were sharing their climax. Inga's strong arms wrapped around her and pulled them tight together. She buried her face in Else's cleavage for an instant before reaching up to grab a handful of Else's hair, pulling her down for a desperate, savage kiss. She bit down and Else tasted blood. In an instant their fangs fully unsheathed as they tasted each other's passion through their blood. They cried out together again and again as the rapture flowed between them in an intense series of mutual climaxes. After what seemed an eternity of bliss, Else felt reality slipping away from her and she dropped sideways to the floor. Inga followed her down, resting her head on Else's breast. After a while Inga slowly pulled the toy out of Else, making her shudder and moan anew. She then unfastened the straps and set the harness aside before coming back to cuddle into Else, placing her head back on her breast.

"Did you like that?" Inga asked quietly.

"It was amazing, you were amazing, just as always." Else answered honestly.

A few minutes were spent in silence while their racing hearts slowed. Eventually Inga spoke again. Her speech was soft, halting and conciliatory, all of which was completely out of character for Inga. "Else, I don't mean to be so, well... so hard and," she pause as if searching for the right work, "so controlling all the time. I know it embarrasses you...it's just that I..." She started then stopped again. Else waited patiently while her love sorted her thoughts. Eventually Inga continued, "You know how I am about control. It's just such a huge turn on for me. I think I started which my change but it's certainly gotten stronger over the years." She turned to Else, "But I don't want to do anything you don't want. I'll stop if you want me to. I just..."

"Stop." Else said quietly, placing a finger on Inga's lips. "I love the way you make me feel when you do that to me." She leaned down and kissed Inga softly, "No one can release me the way you do." She looked deep into Inga's eyes, "I think we both know I'm just naturally submissive. Apparently being controlled turns me on." She kissed the tip of Inga's nose playfully, "I'll let you know if you go too far someday."

"I don't want to hurt you." Inga said seriously, looking into her eyes.

"I know you'd never hurt me." Else smiled shyly, "And I love being your Pet." She shivered just saying the word.

"You're sure?" Inga asked.

Smiling a little, Else leaned in to whisper in Inga's ear, "Admitting it to you makes me so wet. Saying it just now almost made me gush." She licked Inga's ear.

Looking into Else's big brown eyes, Inga smirked. "You're such a naughty little Pet." She kissed the tip of her nose just as playfully, "I love you."

"I love you too... always."

* * *

After All...