Forever Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Milady, I can't..." Branwen started but her words broke off as Vala traced her finger over the crease between Branwen's legs, making her gasp.

"Oh, I think you can my dear, in fact I'm very sure you can." Vala cooed in her ear even as she slid one finger easily into Branwen's wet sex. The effect was instant. The young chambermaid's eyes snapped open wide before rolling back as she gave a low, soft moan. She sagged back into Vala's arms and her knees parted slightly, giving Vala easier access. "This is what you want, Branwen." She pushed her finger deeper making Branwen moan again. "You want me to please you." Vala purred sweetly in her ear.

Branwen moaned incoherently, "Meee...?"

"Yes Branwen." She said slowly, letting the thick words seep into the girls very being. "But most importantly, you want to please me Branwen. That's what you really want Branwen, that's what makes you happy... pleasing me."

Branwen's head rolled back and she gave a long, low sound from deep in the back of her throat. "Milady..." she moaned.

"You will willingly give yourself to me Branwen." Vala whispered right in her ear. "Your body, your heart and your soul. You will give yourself to me completely. Give yourself to me Branwen, give yourself to your new Mistress."

"My Mistress..." Branwen said in a voice almost too soft to hear.

Vala's smile was wicked. "Say it."

"Mistress..." Branwen moaned.

Vala pushed upward into Branwen and hooked her finger slightly, holding the girl by her sex. "Say it." Vala hissed into her ear. "Say that your body, your heart and your soul belong to me."

In a throaty voice filled with passion Branwen said, "I'm yours my Mistress. My... my body, my heart and my..." she moaned loudly then collected herself, "...my soul are... are... yours." Just as she finished speaking a spasm shook her body as she had a long, powerful climax. She cried out something but her words were unintelligible, mixed in as they were with her cries of ecstasy.

Vala watched enraptured with Branwen's display but even more so with the feeling of complete mastery that she seemingly now held over the girl. Vala wasn't sure where the compulsion to make Branwen say those words had come from but once she had started speaking it seemed perfectly right. Like it was something she should have done long ago, something she should have thought of while with Rae or Inga or Else. The thought of holding all of their souls in her grasp gave Vala a surge of euphoria that made her breath catch in her throat.

"Look into my eyes Branwen." She hissed fiercely. When the girl's brilliant green eyes locked on hers Vala had to hold back a moan at the look of unrestrained passion she saw burning in those clear emerald pools. "You love me Branwen. You love me wholly and completely without any reservation. You are completely devoted to me and making me happy from now on."

"Mistress." She whispered reverently.

Feeling the heat in her core, Vala decided it was time for a release. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Vala gently but firmly she pushed Branwen to her knees in front of her. Taking hold of the girl's thick red hair she tipped her head up and made her look into her eyes. Vala spread her legs slightly and licked her lips. "Branwen, do you love me?"

Branwen looked up at her with wide, brilliant green eyes full of devotion. "Yes Mistress."

Vala shuddered with euphoria at the complete submission in Branwen's voice. "Then show it by pleasing me." She said huskily as she guided the young redheads face to her needy sex.

Vala jerked involuntarily at the first contact of Branwen's tongue. It was as if an electric shock had run straight from her sex to her brain. Biting her lower lip to control her noises, Vala's eyes slid closed and her head rolled back as she let Branwen have her first taste of another woman.

Inexperienced, Branwen's first attempts at pleasing Vala were clumsy and awkward. But after a few minutes she figured out what worked by listening to the tone of Vala's vocal appreciation. Her tongue probed deeper and deeper into Vala's sex, testing out every part she could reach, eager to please her new Mistress.

Feeling her peak coming, Vala gripped Branwen's hair tighter and forced the girl to look up into her eyes again. It was awkward for Branwen to do and keep her tongue in Vala's sex but somehow she managed it. The look of open submission in Branwen's eyes was too much for Vala and with a cry she came. Burning ecstasy flooded her mind and poured down into her body, soaking her very soul with a feeling of complete bliss. Her body shook with each contraction of her sex around Branwen's tongue and she felt her wetness flowing into the girl's eager mouth. She looked down and saw Branwen was still gazing up at her with eyes full of love and also something more... naked, unbridled lust.

Vala's sex gave sharp contraction forcing a cry from the back of her throat. Another powerful spasm shook her then another finally until it was too much. She fell backward with a long, throaty sigh of complete satisfaction as the fire of multiple climaxes faded to a warm glow that enveloped her completely.

Vala closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was just about to say something to Branwen when she felt the girl's hair tickle the inside of her thighs. Before she could make a move, Branwen had her head back between her thighs and was once again working her tongue into Vala's torrid sex. The touch was even more blissful than before now that Branwen had better access afforded by Vala's prostrate position. She slid her tongue in deeper twirled it around in a move that made Vala moan. "Branwennn..."

By way of answer Branwen wrapped her lips around Vala's clitoris and sucked gently on the sensitive little nub.

Vala let out a long groan of delight as her hips lifted up, arching her back. "Yesss..." she hissed. She thought distantly that Branwen was apparently a fast learner.

Branwen's hands cupped Vala's bottom and pulled her face even tighter into Vala's sex. After afew minutes she shifted position and tip of her tongue started circling her clit with a slow, steady cadence.

The contact of the tongue directly on her sensitive center was too much for Vala and with a grunt she climaxed again. Her hips thrust up even higher in a quick jerk that pushed hard against Branwen's mouth. The sharp contact gave Vala even more pleasure and she cried out incoherently as her world dropped into a sweltering sea of rapture. The room dissolved around Vala and her ears sang with the blood pounding through her veins. Her back arched more as her body tried to increase the sensations by pushing even harder against Branwen's beautiful face.

Distantly Vala felt something that was left lying on the bed digging painfully into her shoulders. She felt Branwen's sharp fingernails digging deep into her backside as the young redhead tried to maintain her hold. Distant sparks of pain in a hurricane of bliss. But somehow those bits of pain only seemed to make the rapture more intense, more all consuming.

Vala felt another contraction building and sucked in a ragged breath. Unable to even cry out, Vala bucked and shook with the sensations flowing through her. She felt wetness flow from her sex and down her backside. She felt Branwen's tongue eagerly licking up every drop, drinking her in. Another climax began deep in Vala's sex but before she could cry out darkness claimed her.

* * *

The feel of fingers gently running through her hair brought Vala slowly, luxuriously back to consciousness. With a smile she indulged in a long, decadent stretch before opening her eyes. She looked up to see Branwen's wide green eyes gazing down at her.

"Is everything alright Mistress?" Branwen asked.

Giving a contented sigh Vala said softly, "Yes Branwen. Everything is wonderful."

Branwen's breath seemed to catch in her throat a little at Vala's words. After a second she said, "And was that experience pleasant for you? Did I please you?"

"Oh yes Branwen. That was absolutely magnificent. You pleased me greatly."

As Vala watched, Branwen's eyes slid closed. Her shoulders hunched slightly as she gave a small convulsive shudder, followed by another, then another all accompanied by small, hissing inhalations of breath. Vala cocked an eyebrow as she looked at the young girl. "Branwen, what was that?" She looked at the girl closely, saw the lust in her eyes, "Did you just...?" She let the statement hang.

After a few more seconds Branwen seemed to collect herself and with a deep breath opened her eyes. "Yes Mistress." Her cheeks blushed and she looked down. After a few seconds she said quietly. "I just went into rapture."

"Why?"

Branwen seemed confused. "Why?" She resumed running her hands through Vala's hair. "I... I don't really know. I just..." she paused, thinking. "When you said I pleased you greatly it just made me so happy, so overjoyed knowing that I made you feel good that I..." her face flushed an even deeper scarlet, "I... it..." she shivered and said in a small shy voice, "it made me climax."

Vala stared at her unbelieving, "Just because I said it was good?"

"Because I knew I pleased you Mistress."

Vala couldn't help but smile at the look of complete submission in Branwen's wide green eyes. "Do you love me that much Branwen?"

"Yes Mistress."

Shifting slightly, Vala pulled Branwen closer. "Let's go to sleep."

*****