Forever Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through a supreme effort of will, Vala managed to lie still and control her raging passions. Thankfully, Inga must have indeed been tired because within minutes her breathing had slowed to the steady rhythm of sleep. But try as she might, Vala found she couldn't force herself to relax and fall asleep. The feel of Inga's body against her was keeping her inner fire too hot and that strange outside feeling of her Mistress started slowly to creep back.

Almost without conscious thought, Vala's hand reached around and rested on Inga's hip, stroking slowly down towards her firm backside.

Vala jerked her hand away in a near panic and tried to push Inga's form away from her but the sleeping woman only rolled back and snuggled into her even more. Inga threw one leg up over Vala's thighs and rested her head on her chest.

The heat in Vala's center increased yet more and she shuddered with suppressed need. She sensed her Mistress getting more and more control of her with each breath she took and knew that she was losing the battle. Her hand came back up and rested on Inga's hip but this time she didn't, couldn't, pull it away. Instead her hand slid it down to cup the sleeping woman's backside. Vala let out a quiet sigh of pleasure at the firm feel of her curves. Bighting her lower lip, she gently eased her thigh up slightly between Inga's legs. Despite herself, she smiled wickedly as she felt her thigh contact Inga's sex with only the thin undergarment between them. Using her hand she pushed the girl's hips down ever so slightly as she pushed up with her thigh, rubbing Inga's sex against her thigh in a slow, steady cadence.

After a few minutes Inga began to respond faintly. Vala could feel Inga's thighs squeeze ever so faintly and start to rock on their own. After another minute the rocking became more pronounced and the petite girl began to let out a series of small, sighing sounds. Vala moaned quietly with delight and couldn't keep her hand from wandering to her own breast. She shuddered with pleasure when her fingers found her own hard nipple and gave it a pinch. She realized dimly that her Mistress had slipped to the back of her mind again, giving control back to Vala. Waiting to see what I'll do? Vala thought.

Despite the fading influence of her Mistress, or perhaps because of it, Vala decided to risk more. She eased her free hand down the front of Inga's top and very gently traced the tops of the girl's breasts. The still sleeping girl responded by leaning back just the tiniest amount allowing Vala better access. Tingling with excitement, Vala eased her hand down farther and caressed one of Inga's small, firm breasts. Growing bolder by the second, Vala traced her fingertip around the small hard nipple, savoring the sigh that escaped Inga's lips.

Inga was now openly grinding her sex into Vala's thigh and her soft moans were becoming more urgent. Vala feared the girl would wake up any second but couldn't stop or even slow her advances now, her own lust had fully taken over and she was powerless before it. She gave the girl's small nipple a gentle pinch followed by a harder one relishing the way that Inga gasped with the sensations running through her. Vala wondered excitedly just what Inga was dreaming about at that moment.

Inga's eyes fluttered open and she gasped in startled surprise. After the briefest of moments the feelings running through her young body came crashing back and she moaned loudly. "Vala..." she said between moans. "What are you... I... ooohhh...please no... stop...please... nooo...we can't, I can't... nooo..."

Vala's excitement was nearing its peak and she couldn't let Inga stop now. She gave the girl's nipple a hard pinch and thrust her thigh harder up between the petite girl's legs, forcing Inga's wet sex to grind against her. "But doesn't it feel good?" Vala said into Inga's ear, giving her a lick. Her voice had again acquired that syrupy sweetness which seemed to fill the air between them and ooze directly into Inga's pleasure fogged mind.

Inga shudder at Vala's words and her eyes rolled back with a moan. "I... I can't...noooo..." The no dissolved into a long, low moan. "Can't stop...." she panted, continuing to grind herself against Vala. "What... what are you... doing... to... to me... Valaaa... noooo."

"Don't worry Inga, this is how it should be." Vala whispered, her words thick and laced with power. "I'll show you." She pushed Inga over to lie on her back and in one smooth move, yanked the girl's pants down past her knees. Before she could even protest Vala slid two fingers over the folds of her hot wet sex.

Inga gasped at the intimate contact. Her legs spread of their own volition, her body seeking the pleasure it knew Vala could give her in spite of her mind's increasingly feeble protests.

Driven now solely by lust, Vala slipped one finger, then another inside the gypsy, relishing her hot, tight wetness. Her thumb found the hard little bump of the clitoris and she began to stroke it as she pumped her fingers inside the girl. Her free hand pulled up Inga's top and she gave each of the small, dark nipples a hard pinch in turn.

On an impulse, Vala licked Inga's ear then whispered more commands for the girl. "This is what you want Inga." Vala hissed, her words laced with even more power than before. How she did it she wasn't sure but she could somehow feel the difference as her words seemed to ripple the air between them. "This is all you'll ever want Inga. Me, other women, it's all you'll ever want. You love women, Inga. Only women, their hair, their feet, the curve at the small of a woman's back, long shapely legs, the side of a slender neck, breasts, large or small..." The words flooded from Vala unbidden as spoke directly to the deepest part Inga's mind, changing her every being. "You love the feel of another woman's skin on yours, the feel of her lips on your nipples, kissing her, devouring her..."

The words seemed to be having a powerful influence on Inga as she clung desperately to Vala, moaning uncontrollably, powerless under her command. "Yes." She slurred. "Yesss..."

Deep in Vala's mind a part of her was wondering why she was doing this but she couldn't stop herself now. She wanted to change Inga to be like her, she wanted to control her, she needed to use this new power inside her.

"You love the taste of another woman's sex more than anything else and you love having another woman taste your sex. You love a woman's scent, the sounds of a woman in rapture, the look on her face when she peaks." Vala pushed her fingers deep into Inga and hissed fiercely into the girl's ear, "You love only women Inga. You love me!" The words, heavy and thick, sank into Inga mind and were absorbed into her soul.

Inga screamed. "I... I... you... Vala! "

Pushing her fingers as deep as she could inside the woman, Vala wrapper her lips around a small dark nipple and sucked hard.

Inga's world dissolved into a roiling, churning river of pleasure. She cried out at the irresistible invasion of her most intimate places but didn't move to stop Vala's hands. Instead she reached out to grasp Vala and hold her as she rode the intense waves of her first climax. Her hips thrust up to meet Vala's fingers as her essence flooded from her sex, soaking the mattress under her.

Seeing Inga going over the edge into rapture Vala felt herself on the edge of joining her. She took her hand form Inga's breasts and slid it into her own undergarments, one finger slid easily into her sopping wetness, followed by a second. "Inga..." she managed to gasp out as ecstasy exploded through her. Her muscles locked as she gasped and shuddered with the intensity of it.

Finally the waves subsided and she collapsed heavily to lie beside Inga, totally spent.

* * *

Vala's mind came slowly back to reality, drawn at least partially, by a new sensation. Her body was still warm with the heat of her afterglow but it was another warmth that drew her attention the most. She could feel Inga's firm, smooth skin against her... all of her. She was naked, and so was Inga.

Vala lifted the blanket and could see that indeed they were both completely nude and Inga was again curled up against her, the girls head resting on her breast.

Her movement must have awoken Inga. The girl raised her head and without preamble kissed Vala long and passionately on the lips.

"That was... was... wonderful. I never felt anything like that before." She said dreamily.

"I...ah... I'm sorry for... well..." Vala stammered then broke off, unsure of what to say. Now that her passions had cooled she again was intensely embarrassed by some of her actions, just as she had been days before with Else.

Why did I do that and say those things to Inga? Why did I want to change this woman to be like me? Vala asked herself. But even as she asked herself the question Vala realized she knew the answer, though she was loathe to admit it even to herself. It turned you on. That's why you did it.

Vala felt deeply chagrined by that self admission. She couldn't just go changing people to be what she wanted in the heat of the moment. She looked to Inga, thinking she could somehow undo the damage she had done, assuming of course it actually worked at all. She stared again, "Inga, I'm sorry..."

Placing a finger to Vala's lips, Inga shushed her. "Don't be. It was beautiful." She kissed her again. Vala was amazed at the soft, wonderful feel of the girl's lips and was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. Her fire rekindled instantly and thoughts of changing Inga back slowly slipped to the back of Vala's mind as their kiss went on and she lost herself in the sensation. There would be time to change Inga back later.

When the young woman broke away Vala managed to ask "Where are our clothes?"

Grinning mischievously, Inga said, "Well, you took mine mostly off so it only seemed fair." She leaned in and kissed Vala's neck, "Besides..." she said kissing her way down to Vala's breasts. "Now it's my turn to return the favor." She wrapped her lips around Vala's nipple and gave a hard suckle, making Vala moan as her passion flared up now, hot and hungry, fanned by Inga's eager tongue. After a few minutes Inga moved her hand between Vala's thighs and began to tease her sex.

A long, low groan of bliss filled the small cabin as the young woman started to pleasure Vala in earnest now. Timidly and awkwardly at first but with increasing confidence and skill as time passed. Before long Vala was moaning loudly with complete abandon as Inga drove her to rapture.

The women spent the rest of the night wrapped in each other's embrace, finding their lovers most tender and intimate places, learning to please their partner. The first rays of sunlight creeping over the horizon fell on the lovers as they writhed in a passionate grip.

Vala was on her side with Inga, their faces between each other's thighs. Vala was busy working her tongue as deep as she could into her young lover's torrid sex while Inga was busy doing the exact same thing to her. Hours earlier, Inga found a particularly sensitive spot deep inside Vala's sex and enjoyed driving Vala mad with pleasure by massaging it constantly. Vala felt her center contract as yet another climax tore through her body, driving a sharp bark of delight from her. Wanting Inga to share her pleasure she wrapped her lips around Inga's pink clit and sucked it into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. Within seconds Inga's body contracted with a hard spasm of ecstasy and a gush of hot wetness that flooded over Vala's tongue.

* * *

The next day passed more quickly for Vala. She found herself already getting used to the way the day went on the barge. Everything seemed to go along in a slow but deliberate rhythm. As before, Vala helped make the breakfast then cleaned up as the others set to work getting underway.

Several times during the morning Vala caught Inga looking at her with a lascivious smile that made Vala's heart race. She still didn't understand why she would feel this way towards other women, but it was now obvious that the feelings were not going away.

Sitting and watching the riverbank crawl slowly past, Vala's thoughts turned as they so often did now to the strange compulsions she had been feeling and wondered yet again about them. She was now confident that the initial feelings, that sense of lustful boldness and wanton insatiability, was somehow imposed on her from her Mistress. She didn't know how that could be or why but she felt it was true. Vala sniffed in something close to amusement. Apparently her Mistress was quite wanton as the only thing that she had been compelled to do so far was to seduce other women. Again Vala wondered about the strange, hauntingly beautiful woman in her dreams, who was she?

It was also obvious to her now that once her passions had been ignited and she had given in to the lust, her Mistress's influence had receded, letting her take over. Once the act was started, Vala had to admit, it had become all her own doing. She also admitted with an embarrassed flush of heat to her cheeks, that it took far less influence with Inga than it had the first time with Else.

And what of her whispering in Inga's ear? Changing the girls desires like she had? Why do that? Was that her or her Mistress? Belatedly it occurred to her to consider if the changes were temporary or permanent. Would Inga and even Else feel that way about other women forever? Had she, through her lust fueled influence, altered them forever? She couldn't even begin to contemplate the morals of that kind of action.

A motion at her elbow broke her train of thought. "Thinking about me?" Inga said playfully, coming up beside her.

"In a way." Vala said, looking up at the young woman with a small smile.

"Good things I hope."

Vala shrugged a bit, "Just things, not good, not bad."

One of Inga's dark eyebrows arched slightly, "Things?"

Sighing Vala sat back and started working a long splinter out of the railing with her fingernail. "I was just trying to figure out what made me do that last night. I mean..." She paused, "Well, we're both girls. It's not... well, normal. Is it?"

Smiling again Inga said, "I don't know why you did it, and I don't know if it was normal, but I'm sure it sure was more amazing than anything I've ever done before. It was..." She smiled wistfully, "heaven."

Vala looked over an Inga a saw a look of blissful contentment in her dark eyes. She again felt herself admiring the girl's slim body, dusky skin and lustrous hair. She really was strikingly beautiful. It was a wonder to Vala how no man had made a wife of her yet. But then again, the prejudices against the Gypsies ran very deep in this region.

And now she may never want a husband anyway, thought Vala, because of me. She will only want women from now on. Vala thought she should feel some kind of remorse for what she had done to the beautiful woman but instead of feeling guilt, the sudden image of Inga lying with Else popped into Vala's mind with startling, lurid clarity. She pictured them both nude and writing in a passionate embrace. Inga's slim body, small breasts and dusky skin in sharp contrast to Else's pale skin, heavy breasts and her soft, succulent curves. As the wicked image continued to grow in her mind, a now familiar heat bloomed in her sex and she felt herself quickly getting moist between her thighs.

Vala noted with no small degree of alarm that the outside feelings were complete absent this time. The feelings that were igniting in her were hers alone this time. She was suddenly forced to consider just how much of what she had done to this point was really forced upon her and how much was from her. This is who I am now. Or maybe it's who I've always been and just never let myself see it. Vala thought.

In some distant part far in the back of her mind, Vala couldn't help but wonder if that realization was exactly what her Mistress had wanted her to see all along.

* * *

After lunch Vala was in the cabin cleaning up when she heard the door open. Before she could turn around she felt strong hands wrap around her and give her breasts a firm squeeze. She gasped in shock and half turned to see Inga behind her, looking up at her with a lustful gleam in her eye. Inga's fingers found her nipples through the course fabric and gave them a firm pinch making Vala groan as a sudden heat flared inside her. "Inga...?" she hissed.

"I've been wanting you all morning." She said, her voice thick with lust. She pulled up Vala's skirt and yanked down her undergarments with two quick jerks. "I have to taste you again."

"What are you...?" Vala blurted but her words were choked off with a gasp of delight as Inga adroitly found her sex which was quickly getting wet. Within moments Vala was panting as Inga's fingers danced over the sensitive folds of her outer sex. Vala felt one finger, then another slide inside her and begin to move in and out with quick, hard strokes. "Yes..." Vala moaned as Inga gave her breast a hard squeeze.

After a minute Inga bent her over the table and dropped down behind her, flipping Vala's skirts all the way up, completely exposing her backside. Feeling horribly exposed, Vala felt her cheeks flushing with embarrassment at her backside being placed on such lewd display. The feeling didn't last long as Inga dropped to her knees behind Vala.

Biting her sleeve, Vala muffled a cry of pure bliss as she felt Inga's tongue lick her outer folds a few times then plunge inside her. Vala groaned as she felt Inga's tongue twirling around inside her most intimate place. Vala fought with herself to suppress her cries of pleasure as Inga fingered, licked and sucked her for several long, delicious minutes. Finally and with a startling suddenness her sex contracted as a quick, hard climax took her breath away and left her mind reeling. She cried into her sleeve as the delicious agony flowed through her mind and flooded through her body. The room spun around her and she clung to the edge of the table, afraid she would be swept away with the force of it.

Waves of searing rapture were still washing through her when Inga's strong hands pulled her up and turned her roughly around. Holding her hair, Inga kissed her hard, almost savagely on the lips, pushing her tongue deep into Vala's mouth. Vala groaned into her lover's mouth as the passion still rolled through her veins, now driven even higher by the strong taste of her own sex on Inga's lips and tongue.

Finally the dark haired girl broke their kiss and leaving Vala dazed, walked to the door, turning back before she pulled it open. As Vala watched, Inga used her sleeve to wipe the wetness off her lips and cheeks. "You're delicious. I can't wait till tonight." She raised the sleeve to her nose and inhaled deeply, savoring the scent... Vala's scent. Her eyes slid closed and a small shiver of anticipation went through her. "I don't think either of us will be getting much sleep tonight." With a wink Inga walked out closing the door behind her.

Vala stood wobbling for several moments then groaned quietly and collapsed to the floor. As she lay on the floor she wondered just what kind of sex crazed monster her influence had created in the beautiful young gypsy.

* * *

The next few days passed in much the same way. Inga would handle the barge as it continued its slow trip down the river. Vala would assist her when she could and cook most of the meals. At slow points Inga would continue to improve on Vala's reading skills and also teach her bits of river lore. Occasionally they would find an excuse to steal off to the cabin out of sight of the world for few hurried minutes of sapphic delight.