For The Man Who Has Everything Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tory, stand there a second," Ashley said. "Reagan, sit on the bed on that side of him."

Reagan did, as Ashley sat on the other side.

"It is every guy's fantasy to have two beautiful girls suck his cock at one time. Lick that side of his cock while I do this side," Ashley said.

The girls started licking up and down the opposite sides of Tory's cock. Ashley was right. Tory felt his balls tightening already just watching these two beauties lick him. Ashley's hand reached up to massage them.

"Suck his cock while I do his balls," Ashley said to Reagan.

Tory felt Ashley suck one of his nuts into her mouth. At the same time, Reagan popped the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Tory said. "That is incredible."

The girls worked him until Tory's legs started to shake. They went back to just licking him together. It felt great but allowed him to back off his peak. When Ashley sensed he was under control again, she took his cock in her mouth. She sucked it momentary then pushed deep taking him into her throat. Reagan watched how she did it because she had never learned to deepthroat a cock.

Tory felt the pressure rising in his balls again as Ashley throated his cock and teased the head with her tongue. Pre-cum oozed from his hole every so often only to be washed away by Ashley's tongue. Reagan did not want to be left out and she sucked on his balls and tickled the space under them with her fingernails.

Tory couldn't take anymore. The pressure in his balls finally let loose with his cockhead trapped inside Ashley's talented mouth. His cum shot out in rapid blasts into her mouth. Ashley took all he had and then tenderly sucked his deflating cock. When she was sure she had it all, she backed off. Reagan had watched the cock firing cum into Ashley's mouth feeling somewhat jealous of not being on the receiving end of Tory's seed. She got her wish though as Ashley turned to her and kissed her. Tory could not see it but Ashley's tongue pushed waves of white viscous cum into Reagan's mouth. They kissed for several moments.

Tory watched, thinking, 'these two are becoming real friendly.' He was shocked though when Ashley pulled away with strands of cum trailing back to Reagan's mouth.

"Show it to him, Reagan," Ashley said. "Open your mouth and show him what you have."

Reagan parted her lips trying not to lose any. Tory nearly gasped as he now saw his load inside Reagan's mouth and knew Ashley had given his cum to Reagan.

"Now swallow it," Ashley said.

Reagan complied and Tory watched with lust burning his eyes as Reagan swallowed his load.

"Oh, fuck, you two are awesome," Tory moaned.

"Like that?" Ashley asked, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Ashley then took control again. She made Tory lay flat on his back on the bed. She told Reagan to climb on top of him and feed her tits to his mouth. While Reagan quite willingly did that, Ashley resumed sucking his cock. She wanted him hard again. Tory had interrupted their lovemaking earlier and only Reagan had gotten off. She wanted his stiff cock inside her first.

Reagan moved her fabulous tits back and forth putting first one then the other tasty nipple to Tory's lips. She moaned as he sucked her beauties. Ashley soon had Tory hard again. When she had him as stiff as she wanted, she moved on top of him.

"Reagan, let him suck your pussy," Ashley said.

Reagan crawled up and shifted over Tory's head and then down again on his mouth. Tory parted her lips with his fingers and tongue and drove his tongue deep into her cunt. Reagan moaned again, beginning to feel the throes of an orgasm approaching.

Meanwhile, Ashley mounted Tory's nice cock and settled her cunt to the root. She groaned at the extreme pleasure of having his wonderful cock back in her tight pussy. She started rocking slowly like a patient bronco rider.

Having just cum, Tory could last a while even with two beautiful babes working his mouth and cock. He concentrated on eating Reagan's pussy and let Ashley ride him as she wanted.

The women reached orgasm almost in unison. Ashley screamed like a banshee as she rode him to a wonderful climax. Reagan moaned with delight as Tory sucked her clit and fingered her cunt. Both shuddered through their orgasms and finished nearly at the same time.

The women switched places on Ashley's command. Soon, Tory was licking Ashley's cum from her super wet snatch while Reagan settled down on his stiff pole. They went at it for about ten minutes and repeated the same procedure. Reagan came first this time, riding Tory's cock to a mind blowing orgasm. Ashley flooded Tory's mouth with more of her juices not far behind Reagan.

When the women were finished cumming, they climbed off Tory. His face was a mess of glistening juice. His cock and balls were also soaked. Both women took up positions on opposite sides of him. Tory's erect and aching-with-need cock still pointed at the ceiling. Ashley reached over and started lightly stroking him. Not to be outdone, Reagan palmed his balls and rubbed them together.

"How do you want to get off?" Ashley asked Tory.

"I don't know but if you both keep that up, you're going to see it shooting up in the air soon," Tory warned.

"I got an idea," Ashley said. If it's okay with Reagan, I want you to fuck me in the ass."

Tory looked at her and then at Reagan. She shrugged okay, having cum three times herself.

Ashley moved into the doggy position while Tory got behind her.

"Slip it in my cunt first to get it real wet please, Tory. I don't do this often and I am very tiny back there," Ashley said. "Please go slow when you put it in my ass too."

Tory did as she said. He fucked her for a minute and Ashley wished he would just leave it there and pound her cunt but she was committed now to give him her ass. Tory pulled out and slipped the head of his cock to her rosebud. He looked down at the pretty pink bud. He teased it momentarily with his cock, making Ashley groan. He then slowly pushed the head into the hole. It held fast for several moments before the head popped through her sphincter and entered her rectum.

"Oh, fuck! Go slow please," Ashley said. "Reagan, play with his balls once he gets going. I'm not sure how much of this I can take," Ashley said.

Tory went slowly, easing his cock a little at a time into Ashley's anal chute. When he had about five inches in, he pulled back and then slowly pushed back in. They both moaned. Tory groaned with pleasure from the super tightness of Ashley's asshole. Ashley groaned from the combination of pain and pleasure coursing through her body.

Reagan started rubbing Tory's balls as he worked his cock in Ashley's ass. Tory went a little faster as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"Oh, fuck," he said. "Your ass is so tight."

"Can you hold out much longer?" Ashley asked.

"Not much," Tory gasped.

"Slow down then," Ashley said.

"Oh, Ashley, fuck, I got to cum," Tory said.

"I want you to cum with me. Reagan let his balls go and come over here and pinch my nipples and play with my clit," Ashley directed.

Reagan complied and Tory slowed down.

"Oh, that is so good," Ashley said. "Tory speed up. Fuck my ass harder now."

Tory did while Reagan tweaked Ashley's nipples and teased her clit. Ashley howled as Tory fucked her ass.

"Oh, so good, so good," Ashley said. "I'm almost there."

Tory started pounding her ass in long smooth strokes. He was nearly there himself.

"Oh, fuck," Tory said. "I'm going to cum."

"Do it...do it...cum in my ass, Tory," Ashley howled.

Within seconds he did, flooding her bowels with his cum. The hot scalding cum pushed Ashley over the edge too and she screamed as Reagan continued to torture her clit and pinched her nipples. They rode out their orgasms together. Tory could feel her ass getting sloshy with his cum.

"Oh, fuck, Ashley, that was the wildest fuck of all," Tory said as he fought for breath.

Tory had only fucked one other girl in the ass and that was because she was on the rag at the time. Tory was beginning to get the impression that Ashley had tried many things sexually. She also seemed very comfortable with other women.

"Glad you liked it, Tory," Ashley said. "I don't normally do that."

"God, Ashley, did it hurt?" Reagan asked. "I've never done it in the ass."

"It's uncomfortable at first but becomes pleasurable after a while if the guy goes easy. Tory did a good job and you playing with my tits and clit helped a lot for me," Ashley said.

"I'm going for a shower. Anyone else up for it?" Tory said.

"I am," Ashley said.

"Me too," Reagan said. "Can we all fit at once?"

"I think so," Tory said.

The three got up and went in the master bathroom. Tory's apartment was relatively new and in a luxury apartment building. The shower was even a steam shower with a small tile seat. The three enjoyed themselves in the shower. With two beautiful women soaping up his body and cock, and alternating sucking on him, Tory got hard again. It didn't hurt either, when Ashley had him lean over the seat and knelt down to tease his ass with her tongue.

The fun in the shower lasted a good half hour. When they emerged from the bathroom, they all crawled back in bed. Tory spooned between Reagan in the front and Ashley behind. They were exhausted and all three fell asleep together.

End Chapter Four.

12