For Every Mile Traveled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that's when she felt the bulge through his pants.

She ran a knee over it and felt him catch his breath. Leah looked at him. Raised an eyebrow.

He grinned, sheepish. "You put on quite a show, baby," he murmured. "Couldn't help things from awakening a bit."

"Hmmm..." Leah laid her head back on his shoulder, and rubbed her knee once more over his erection.

"What's going on?" he mock-growled.

"Nuffink. Only... feel like jerking you off."

A pause. "What?Here?!"

She smiled against his neck and shrugged. "Why not?"

"Uh, well. It's a crowded bus." The very idea shocked him.

"It's a crowded,sleeping bus," she corrected him. "And if I can do it, then you can too."

"Well, the mess..." Eric felt he had to protest a bit.

She saw through it. "There's a little hand towel in the bag in the overhead compartment. Get it out."

With the towel spread out on his thighs, Eric opened his pants and looked at Leah. Her eyes twinkled with impish glee. He wondered how she could be so many things at once. From sexy vixen to naughty wench in a matter of minutes. So many facets, and each one lovable.

Leah waited as he shifted around on the seat and got comfortable. Spread legs and his semi-hard cock peeking out from between his open pants, he drew the blanket over them again. Leah cuddled back into him and got to work.

Fingers fluttered over his crotch, depositing slight touches. Her hand was lazy in its movements, caressing and moving with a slow languor that stoked his desire slowly. Her mouth began sucking on the side of his neck, warm and wet. She licked him, his saltiness delighting her tongue.

Eric laid his head back against the reclining seat and closed his eyes, giving himself up to her. Leah finally pushed his shorts down and brought him out fully, closing a hand around his length. Caressing him absentmindedly, she wiggled her bottom around her seat, shifting into a better position, closer to him, spreading her legs wider, moving around.

He opened his eyes a fraction and looked down at her questioningly.

She grinned. "It's just that... well, I'm incredibly wet down there and every time I move I feel it between my legs. So slick... it's kind of distracting."

"Gawwd..." Eric drew out the word. "Leah, the images."

"Mmhmm. You know, your fingers, when you touch me when I'm this way, so wet, I love that." She nibbled on his earlobe. "And when I was touching myself just now, I thought it was you..." her hand pumped him lazily as he grew harder in her hand, "...that's what made me come so hard."

"Your face when you were coming, I wish I could show you how desirable you looked right then." Eric's voice was thick with arousal. "Taut and tense for that moment when it hit you and then the open mouth and small gasps as it passed through you..."

"Hmmm yes. It was special. I mean, first, thinking about touching myself in the middle of so many people... and then thinking of you..." Her hand picked up on the up down stroke, slipping a thumb over the head on the up each time. "And now..." her voice was breathless, "...now with you in my hand here... no one could even think about what's going on here, right here, in their midst."

Eric's hips started moving ever so little to her hand, lifting against her imperceptibly. "Do you know you're driving me wild?" he asked her around a slack tongue, slurring the words.

"Hmmm. I think I have some idea." She smiled. "You feel so good. So firm in my hand." Her movements intensified.

Eric moaned. He was close, very close. "Yes, sweetie." He took a deep breath and swallowed. "Uhuh. Faster..."

She ran a tongue around the edge of his ear as her hand flew up and down his cock. "You know what I want to do... I want to take you in my mouth right now. I like getting you off that way, your taste in my mouth..."

Eric closed his eyes tight, his mind full of the visions she was giving him. He thought of her that morning in the shower, looking up at him as her head moved over his cock, taking him in, her cheeks bulging with the whole of him in her mouth. And her soft hand moving over his cock now, slick, rubbing his precum down over his shaft, the slight pressure and the friction... her hand moving frantically over his hardness.

He felt an orgasm rising deep within him. He opened his mouth to tell her, and then remembered the towel. It was ok. He clenched his jaw, afraid he would make some noise... and it tore through him at that moment. He tightened his hand on her back, careful not to hurt her, keeping the pressure light enough. The veins in his neck stood out as he shot his cum into her hands.

He spurted once, twice, thrice, his wetness spreading itself over her hand. She kissed his neck, nibbling and licking, swirling her tongue around on his skin. Her hand didn't stop but slowed gradually as she extracted all of his juices from him.

Finally, when the last bit had oozed out of him, he relaxed the hold on her back, relaxed and took in several deep breaths. "Lady, that was... quite something," he sighed his contentment.

Leah stroked his limp cock lazily. "How about getting cleaned up, lover? I'll wipe you off and you can do the same for me. How does that sound?"

Eric groaned. "You're going to start it off all over again, witch."

That got a delightful chuckle out of her as she wiped her hand on the towel, then gently rubbed him down and tucked him back into his pants. After cleaning herself, she cuddled into him.

"Now I'm sleepy," she mumbled.

He turned and dropped a kiss on the top of her head. "Goodnight beautiful," he murmured into her hair.

"So? Was this a good first Valentine's Day?" she wanted to know before she fell asleep.

"Oh yes," he sighed.

Eric looked out window and spied the moon following them through the night. He grinned at it. Yes, this had been a wonderful start to the day of lovers. He sent up a prayer of thanks before closing his eyes and settling against the soft, warm body of his wife wrapped around him. A soft smile remained on his face as sleep claimed him.

* * * * *

Hi,

Hope you liked the story. Votes and feedback are always appreciated. Every feedback with a return email address will receive a reply. I like hearing from readers. Please do write. :)

-DP.

12