Filling the Void

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just shushed her and ask, while he looked deeply into her eyes. "Do you trust me, my love."

Of course she did, she nodded as she started to speak he pressed his finger up against my lips, "Then you are going to love this."

At this, he got out of the car, opened my door, took my hand in his and lead me to a blackened door on the side of the warehouse. I heard a strange sound, voices in unison, which stopped when we walked into the room. It was lite by only hundreds of candles. There were people standing in a circle wearing dark robes. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see that there must have been about a dozen people standing, and they all looked to be men. Dressed in robes, with hoods and grotesque masks hiding their faces. "Who are these people," I whispered.

"Shhh, you will know them all soon enough."

With this the circle parted and I was led to a table covered in rich upholstered leather. Underneath and above were a serious of ropes and pulleys which resembled some kind of torture equipment. Before I could react, Adam had me in his arms, he kissed me passionately pulling me onto the table, and as he kissed and touched me, I felt many hands gently securing my arms and legs with leather straps, attached to this mechanism. As I began to recover my bearings. A blindfold was place over my eyes.

I started to struggle, but Adam's voice brought me calm. "I would never harm you. You are the guest of honor, the vessel to be worshiped and in which we will create a spell to bring all of us wealth, success and health for the next year. It is an honor, and I promise on my life that no harm will come to you. Everyone has been tested, there is no risk of disease, every detail has been taken care of. So just empty your mind and let our combined love transform you."

With that, my clothes were cut from my body. I shivered, but not from cold, because the room was heated so that my nakedness felt perfect. As I lay there, I heard the swooshing of the robes falling from the men, and I knew that I was tied up, surrounded by naked strangers and completely helpless. My breathing quickened and then I just surrendered. What would happen, would happen and I would trust Adam, and go along for the ride.

Suddenly hands were all over my body. Expertly rubbing that same oil upon all of my skin that I had been using all week. It felt heavenly to be massaged by perhaps sixteen hands at once. My whole body was getting attention, and it felt heavenly. Then I heard the chanting begin. And food was being placed in my mouth. Fruit, and chocolate, then a sweet rich wine was poured slowly down my throat. Everything was delicious. The room started to feel even warmer. The chanting got louder, then a voice was speaking directly into my ear. With a kind of European accent... German? I laughed thinking how weird this was, but was startled when the voice continued.

"Yes, it is me, we have previously met. I am the narrator for these next few hours. I will tell you the process as you are made ready for our invocation of the Nameless One. First, you must know that in the stories of old, there was always talk of stirring a cauldron. What was always left out or those stories was that the cauldron was a metaphor for the sacred vessel. In this case your body. We will use your body to create a powerful force which will go out into the universe and bring us all of the things that we desire. Don't worry about your desires, because you have Adam, he is the strength of us all, he will give you everything that your heart desires.

As he spoke, I felt the massage change. Suddenly it was clear that I was being rubbed, no longer with hands, but with cocks. Cocks of different sizes and different degrees of hardness were touching me from every angle.

My narrator continued. "You will first be feed, charged and made ready. Your absolute pleasure is our goal. So enjoy this with all of your heart."

Just then, I felt lips playing all over my body. My toes were sucked clean, my nipples were licked and sucked, my lips were kissed softly, and then large talented lips and a tongue were placed over my clit and began to work me into a lather. It was almost like a brain overload, so much attention, I was going to cum in an instant. But just as I was arching to let it out, the kissing got softer and softer. Damn it, no matter how I tried to squirm, there just wasn't enough pressure to get off. Then my head was held and a large thick cock was placed in my mouth. It tasted of some exotic soap. Without hesitation, I began to suck and moan with this strange cock in my mouth. My head was rocked back and this cock relentlessly plunged into my mouth, as the kisses returned to my tits, neck and feet. But my cunt remained without attention. As I tried to rub my legs together, the ropes synched tight so that I could not touch my thighs together. Suddenly the cock in my mouth erupted. I swallowed a large sweet load of hot cum.

"Delicious isn't it," my German friend added. "All of the feeders have been on a special diet for months so that you would have the finest nourishment."

With that another cock filled my mouth and began to fuck my throat, as the chanting continued louder and louder.

After swallowing the fourth or fifth load, I was full and feeling high from the experience. I was moaning out of control, begging to be let cum, and the chanting was putting me into a state between dreaming and fantasy.

The licking of my clit began again, this time with a lighter, softer touch. If I had to guess, I would say it was a woman because of the expert way that the tongue teased and pleased my clit. I felt like I could cum in a second, but the touch was just fine enough to keep me on the edge.

Then I heard Adam's voice, "Now that you have been properly charged, we will fill you with our requests for the Nameless One. Once inside of the vessel they will be converted to intention and all of them will then come to pass."

With that statement, my bonds were released and I was held only by human hands. Strong masculine hands covered my body. I was turned on my stomach and placed over the soft edge of the table. The table was lowered so that my feet would just touch. Then my legs were fastened to the table legs and I was bent over the edge. As I held my breath, I was entered by one hard cock after another. They each made no point of holding back, but rather, fucked me hard and quick, dumping their juice into my seething pot of desire. The stimulation from the fucking was never enough to get me off, it kept me right on the verge of the biggest explosion of my life. Some of the big cocks made my pussy stretch and brought a sense of pain and pleasure that was unbelievable. I shuddered as another load was delivered into my womb. The table I was placed upon, was tilted so that little or none of the cum drained from my body.

Finally, the chanting stopped. I was again lifted off the table by many strong hands. Suddenly my mask was lifted from my face and I was in a room with over a dozen men of all sized, ages, races and expressions. As I was lifted up, I saw the German, his cock hard as a rock, slide below me. His cock was covered in oil and I was lowered, onto his cock, straight into my ass. As I got used to this feeling, the crowd parted and Adam came to the table and slide his cock into my pussy. I was completely filled as they started to pleasure me without a word being said. A beautiful woman came from the back of the crowd and started to slip a finger between me and Adam to stimulate my clit. Although it was going to be unnecessary, at this point, her expertise, immediately made me feel like I was falling backwards down a rabbit hole.

As the pounding continued, my body exploded into one orgasm after another. I was screaming and moaning and thrashing about, as I was fucked relentlessly in both of my holes. The last thing I remember was the German filling my bowels with his cum and Adam's face as he danced in ecstasy in my body. Then I lost consciousness.

When I awoke, my confusion mounted. I couldn't figure out where I was. Then I realized my state. I was hung by my wrists and arms and by some kind of a harness that fit around my upper body. My cum and the cum of the others was being drained from my body into another vessel. As I watched the juices drop from my swollen and aching cunt, each of the men paraded before me and as they approached the vessel. They bowed, gave praise to me, and then took out a dagger and slit their arm, draining a small amount of their blood into the mixture. It was horrifying, but somehow powerful that they were giving their blood in sacrifice to me.

Finally, I was alone in the room. The vessel beneath me was removed and I was left for a moment to hang. Then Adam came into the room. He unbound me and handed me a robe of the finest silk. "It is yours Goddess for your pleasure. As we are all at your command."

He then kissed me and told me that he loved me forever.

I was brought into the next room where what seemed like a normal party (in the Roman orgy days) was going on. A huge feast was being served on a long table. Wine, strong spirits and food covered the table. People sat as couples and there were dancing girls. As I came into the room, all stood and clapped, bowing before me, the Goddess. During the feast, my every command was met. I didn't dare feed myself, someone was there to cut, to serve and to feed me, whatever I desired.

When I saw two of the most beautiful people, I commanded that they make love for my pleasure. Without a word, the others cleared the table and they began right next to me to passionately make love. At my word any man would pleasure me, or any woman, because now the room seemed filled with couples. The power over people was intoxicating and I had to have some of the women pleasure the other women, and then me. I watched as the men would suck each other off on my command. I was truly in control and it felt marvelous.

Finally the night seemed to be over. As the dishes were cleared, a final dish of some kind of cake was brought to the table. Just one piece for everyone. The crowd grew silent and suddenly Adam spoke. "This is the fruit of our labor may it nourish and protect us for all eternity."

With that the cake was devoured by everyone. My piece was lifted to my lips and as I tasted, I knew it had been made from the blood, cum and sweat of all the men in that room and me. The cake made me swoon and I fell into a deep, deep sleep.

When I awoke, I was sleeping next to Adam. He woke suddenly after I stirred, "Good morning wifey."

I was startled and only then did I notice the ring on my finger and on his. "I hope you are ready for the honeymoon," he laughed.

I smiled knowing that everything my heart desired would be given to me.

12