Fellatio & White Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the day, Melinda kept her thoughts on Vaughn and his were on her. Towards the end of the shift, she began to experience doubts about having a friendship/relationship with Vaughn or any black man. She continued to see the disapproving faces of her parents, brothers and hometown friends. She tried to avoid him for the rest of the day, but ended up running into him at 4p.m. near the rear of the facility.

"Hey, Melinda! How are you holding up?" Vaughn said to her as teens rushed past them to get to the cafeteria.

"Fine," Melinda said shortly.

"Is something wrong?" Vaughn asked.

"No, everything's fine. I better get up to the office to file my paperwork," Melinda said, dismissively and coldly.

"Uh, Melinda, you don't seem like everything's fine. Did I do something? Did something happen since you left my office?" Vaughn said, not comprehending why she was acting so cold after the earlier conversation in his office.

"No, I just... nothing's wrong. I've just got some things on my mind, Vaughn," Melinda said.

"Well, I'd like to offer to go out for some drinks after work to help you take your mind to a happier place, if that would be okay?" Vaughn asked hesitantly.

"Vaughn, I appreciate you inviting me out, but it's been a long couple of days and I need some rest. Maybe some other time," Melinda said as she began moving away from him and walking down the hall towards the administration office.

Vaughn stood looking at the tremendous backside of Melinda and wondered, 'what the fuck is this white girl's problem?!' Oh well, Vaughn concluded, he had two fine women who both wanted to see him tonight, so fuck her!

At 4:30, employees began to shuffle out of their offices and make their way to the parking lot. Vaughn was talking to Erica and Janet when the secretary informed him that he had an emergency call from a parent of one of his clients. Vaughn told Janet and Erica that he would call them later to let them know what his plans for tonight were. He then entered his office and took the call.

Melinda had filed her paperwork and was on the way out of the building when she remembered that she had left a chart in the back. She made her way to the back and collected the chart. On her way back, a female resident of the facility pulled her to the side and urgently began to discuss a problem she was currently having. Melinda listened to her for approximately ten minutes before she was able to interject a few comments and smoothly disentangled herself from the conversation and began to make her way out of the building.

As Melinda made her way to the parking lot, she heard a car door slamming. She turned her head around sharply to see Tony walking quickly toward her! His face was a mask of rage and anger! She turned toward the entrance of the facility and realized she was actually closer to her car. She saw one of her white male co-workers duck back inside the facility and quickly close the door. She hurriedly headed toward her car with Tony close on her tail! Just as she made it to her car, Tony reached her! He forcefully took hold of her shoulder and turned her around!

"So, finally, we get to have a face to face conversation!" Tony said.

"Get the hell off of me, Tony! I don't want anything to do with your crazy ass!" Melinda shrieked.

"This ain't about what you want, bitch! This is what I want! You're not going to make a fool out of me and I sit by and take it! You think I'm scared of your fucking goomba brothers?! I'll kick their asses right after I finish kicking yours!" Tony screamed in her face.

"Hold on, little man! I don't think that's necessary! You want to get your hands off of that young lady?!" a deep, baritone voice said.

Tony wheeled around to face an approaching Vaughn. Vaughn dwarfed the smaller Tony. Tony had started to say something crass, but his words stuck in his throat when he saw the size and dimensions of the Black man in front of him! He looked to his left, then to his right. He refused to show fear in front of Melinda. After all, he did come out here to kick her ass! How the fuck would that look?

"Why don't you mind your fucking business, mooly! This has nothing to do with you, so move along!" Tony said, doing his best impression of Danny Aiello. It was a sad performance to say the least. His words lacked conviction and he knew it. So did Melinda. And Vaughn.

"I'll put your racist remark to the side, for now. Get your fucking hands off of the lady, please!" Vaughn said, once again, loudly.

Tony looked toward his arm as if it was some kind of alien entity and quickly jerked his hand away from Melinda's shoulder. He turned towards Vaughn.

"Now, will you move your ass along?!" Tony said ignorantly.

"Melinda, are you okay? Is this guy bothering you?" Vaughn asked, ignoring Tony's lame question.

"She's fine! We were just talking, man!" Tony interrupted.

"Y-Yes! Yes, he is! This asshole said he was going to kick my ass!" Melinda screamed.

"Well, sir, I'm going to have to suggest that YOU move YOUR ass along! Get the fuck outta here, NOW!" Vaughn screamed as he advanced on the smaller man.

Unfortunately, for Tony, his mind clouded with visions of the time he had knocked out a drunken frat brother with one punch. He had used that incident to bolster his reputation around campus. Now, it was working against him in a BIG fucking way! He sprung forward and threw the ugliest, most awkward-looking roundhouse punch ever seen! His arm flew in front of Vaughn as he leaned back. The effort that Tony had used to throw the punch left him off balance and vulnerable. Vaughn leaned forward and cracked Tony with a vicious elbow on the tip of his chin, dropping him like a sick sack of potatoes! As he lie on the ground moaning and groaning, Vaughn reared back and stomped his dress shoes into his face, knocking him out cold.

Melinda looked at the unconscious Tony and then at her shining prince, Vaughn. Vaughn looked at her and before a word could get past his lips, Melinda was in his arms, hugging him tightly! He reciprocated by hugging her and rubbing her back.

"Thank you, Vaughn! I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come along! How can I ever repay you?!" Melinda cried into his shoulder.

"You don't owe me anything, Melinda. I did what any decent person would have done. I couldn't walk by and watch you get beat up and do nothing. Like I said before, I think you're a nice person," Vaughn said as he leaned back to look in her dark eyes.

"I do suggest that you don't go home. This asshole is stupid enough to wake up and come over to your house. Do you have a place to go to?" Vaughn asked, sincerely.

"I don't really have a place. He knows where both Janet and Erica live because he's dropped me off at both places. I don't want to call my parents and say I'm coming home because they'll immediately start worrying that something's wrong...plus, my brothers will go apeshit! I really don't need the fucking hassle! Excuse my language," Melinda said emotionally.

"Well, we have to get out of here. We can't stand here while this asshole is lying here, knocked out. If you would like, you can come over to my place until you can make some plans or come over and stay. It's up to you," Vaughn said as he looked around the parking lot to see if anyone had seen what had happened. Tony was at his feet, drooling and snoring, peacefully.

"T-That sounds like as good an idea as any. I know he doesn't know where you live and even if he did, he's not that damn crazy to come over to YOUR house!" Melinda said as she stepped over Tony.

"Alright, follow me. Do you need to go by your apartment and get anything?" Vaughn asked as he started to make his way to his SUV.

"Umm. If I do, I'll just stop by the store," Melinda answered as she looked in his eyes and wondered how she could have missed the fact that the 'knight in shining armor' she had been searching for had been right in front of her all along, at work.

"Okay" Vaughn said as he turned and began walking toward his vehicle.

Melinda immediately turned around, bent down over Tony, and gathered a large amount of spittle, and spat it in his upturned face. She then entered her car and proceeded to follow Vaughn to his home. As she drove, her mind returned to the incident in the parking lot and how Vaughn had come to her side and rescued her from what was almost certainly a vicious ass whooping from her EX-boyfriend. She thought that when Tony awoke from his Vaughn-induced nap, the last thing he would remember was her smug face and a big, Black guy. His mind would spin all types of wild scenarios with that one. For the first time that day, she smiled a genuine smile.

Part Four is currently being finished...I promise!