Expecting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a surging throttle of testosterone in his body he lifted her off the ground and spun her around, forcing her to plant her hands on the floor. He guided his wet and limber gun to the crease in her little buttocks and began to slide it down the crack to the hole where he rested its crown and began to apply gentle pressure.

'Oh this is so what I need'Greta yelped. Her small hand reached up from behind and rolled Robert's thick muscle, kneeding it centimeter by centimeter into her dark anus, pushing up and out with her muscle, hoping for the thick mushroom cap of his manhood to pass through the rim so she could really fuck her young catch.

Robert's skin was tight but he plugged away, trying to groove into her hole until he felt it give way and the muscle tighten as he glided himself into her cavity.

'Ooooh' Greta moaned in complete and deep surrender to him. "mmmmmm please just fill it all in."

Her body began to relax as Robert felt his precum mingle in her anus and felt a long soothing vibration travel up and down his penis. Her ass was so tight, and she was so small that he felt completely in control – so big as to damage, yet so gentle as to treat her the way she so badly needed to be treated. He cupped her small breasts in his hands and continued his smooth strokes until he felt he was going to come. Instead he pulled out and let her lay in the crablike position, sucking her thumb in place of a cock, and then turned her over and laid his hand between her inner thighs.

'Are you sure you want me to do this?' he asked adjusting his cock – stretched and red, but still potent. 'Yes,'she said. 'I want you to show me how it is done.'

He nosed his dick up to her tight little cunt and this time had no problem erecting himself inside of her cunt. The two of them relaxed as he felt his penis relax and spread his little girlfriend wide and raw.

He then began to slide his finger into her ass causing her to shudder and traced another around her lips, her smooth womanly lips, inserting a few in her mouth as he began to slowly fuck her body from behind.

Greta was thoroughly in dream land now, and Robert felt in control of that dream. He continuously pumped until he approached a rhythm close to deep fucking, but slower and funkier.

She did have a tight little box, and it felt, and smelled good. He always could smell really good pussy from far away, and this was no different. As he inched in and out of her cunt he began to think of her tight ass and her arc and started to ride her rougher and dig his fingers deeper into her ass and stick his fingers deeper into her throat, rocking her sweet ass up and down and around on the floor of the priest's office. While the room was moderately warm their two bodies began to instantly heat up, his cock becoming more sensitive, her body more malleable until he felt her torso tighten and the first twitches from her very loved vagina.

'You have to finish the job' Greta moaned deliriously as he pumped both her ass and her wet cunt harder at the same time. He laid her flat on a carpet in the room and leveraged his body weight to give his strokes more pressure on her little vagina. And he let go thinking of that arc and her hot little body until he felt her shudder and cry – cry real tears. He kept going and pushing and found an angle that gave him maximum stimulation as he slid in and out of her pregnant gash. 'You want to be fucked'he thought. 'I will fuck you like you deserve to be fucked.' He felt this odd mix of love and lust – of aggression and sweetness.

She bucked her hips and cried more 'please Robert, please'she gasped and her muscled tightened, her face deep in the carpet, her rump hot and in his sweaty palm, her mount sweaty with cum and juices, and her bump erotically bulging forward with every knock from her stud. The sight of her made Robert lose his concentration and he began to cum, bucking her faster and faster until he felt the pressure release and a torrent of slop shot deep inside somewhere of Greta as she felt the cum hit her interior and the weight of her man on her back, fucking her like a bitch. Fucking her like the bitch she was in all her fantasies. She felt her own body succumb to the ocean, like she was underwater, like a big wave hit her and was throwing her against the bottom of the sea floor. And then she just stopped. 'Stop' she cried. 'wait...wait'

Things became very peaceful and the room came back in focus. Robert pulled out of his lover and felt this wash of insecurity and emotion ride all over his body.

'Thank you' she said, gasping. 'I really needed that.'

The hot duo cleaned up and kissed a few more times then decided that one would go up several minutes before the other. Greta kissed sweet Robert one more time as he placed his sticky and raw member back in his pants.

She returned to her seat at the side of the court, a solid 45 minutes after she had left. Robert, as usual, explained to Katrina that he had just met an old friend of his in the rest room and they had got to talking.

Katrina, smelling the sex on Robert, smiled, deeply aroused by what her man had just done, and couldn't wait to drag him home, pounce on him, and make him tell her every last, dirty detail.

12