Exchanging Flesh Ch. 12.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ohhh,” Bea moaned. “It feels so good.”

I gathered as much saliva on my tongue as I could and slathered the little bud. I transformed into a rubbery little ring which I stuck my probing tongue into. I worked slowly to open up this fifty-eight year old cherry. Patience being the patron saint of butt fucking.

Bea had a small orgasm as my tongue slipped into her butt hole. I manipulated it with my tongue then squirted baby oil on the two longest fingers of my right hand. I slowly inserted one finger to Bea’s obvious pleasure, then the other. Then both at the same time.

“Goodness,” she said. “So full.”

I worked my fingers until her anus was a gaping hole the size of a quarter. Using my other hand on her clit, I brought her to another orgasm while doing this. I wanted her completely relaxed.

“It’s time, darling,” I whispered into her ear.

“Oh, yes,” she panted. “Fill me up. Fill me with your big cock, Danny.”

So much for prim and proper. I knew she was ready. I rolled her onto her stomach then lifted her ass in the air so she was on all fours, her face buried in the pillow. I then squirted baby oil all over her asshole and spread it inside and out with my fingers. Still working her ass with my other hand, I lubed my prick with the oil. Then I slyly replaced my fingers with the head of my dick. It looked like a huge battering ram at her tiny opening.

“Oh, goodness my,” Bea said into the pillow.

I gently diddled around her anus with my cockhead. Pushing tentatively, stroking the slit. Soon her anus, like a tiny mouth, began sucking at my cock. This is when I put one more squirt of oil on the crown of my penis and pushed it inside her rectum.

Bea jumped at the intrusion.

“Be careful, Danny,” she whimpered. “It’s so big. Be careful.”

“I will, darling,” I said, stroking her ass cheeks. “It’s up to you now. Just push back on it as much as you want.”

I held firm as she wiggled her asshole over my cock. My manipulations must have worked because her butt swallowed half my dick before screaming into the pillow.

“That’s it, baby. You’re doing it,” I yelled in encouragement.

She slowed off my cock then sank down again gaining more territory. She didn’t scream this time but slowly fucked my dick with her ass, loosening it up. Her face came off the pillow. “My, how good. Filled with your young cock. I love this.”

I stroked her back.

“Is there more?” she asked.

I told her there was.

“Put it in,” she said. “Fuck my ass with all your cock. Put it in me.”

As she came back on my cock, I shoved forward and went in to the hilt. She screamed loudly but I held her there impaled on my pole. She bucked and thrashed but I kept my huge cock imbedded in her butt. Her orgasm lasted for many minutes. When she calmed down she was still pierced by my whole cock.

“Come in my ass, Danny,” she said, putting her face in the pillow. “Fuck my ass till your hot come fills my asshole.”

I pulled my cock in and out of her loose ass in long strokes. When I came I held her ass cheeks and plunged in as far as I could go. I leaned over her as my semen pumped into her void. I kissed the back of her neck and shoulders until her puckered ass farted out my softening prick.

I lay on top of her back, my shitty prick dangling between her legs. She turned her face out of the pillow. She said, a little sadly, “Thank you. I’m glad you did it. I don’t know if I like it, though. It makes me feel sort of used, the same way my husband used to make me feel. It’s anonymous. I could be anybody. So could you. Do you understand?”

I kissed her cheek. I said, “It didn’t feel right with you, Bea. What we do is so much a part of the two of us.”

“I think that’s why I could use that language,” she said. “I wanted to keep it separate from us.”

“Let’s get cleaned up,” I said, getting off the bed.

She rolled into a seated position. “Oh, I think I’m going to be sore there for a while.”

I took her into the bathroom and gently cleaned her bottom. Then I washed my dick while she sat on the toilet and watched. The water was running for our bath.

“You’ve been with a lot of women, haven’t you, Danny? More than just Mae and that woman, your parents friend?”

I looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her cornflower blue calmly looking at me. I nodded.

“I thought so,” she said. “Do you think you and Mae will stay married?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know, Bea. There are many ways it works. But there’s an important part missing.”

“What’s that?”

Naked, I turned to her.

“Mae would not have known how to say what you just did in there. She wouldn’t have known because we’ve never achieved that kind of intimacy.”

“I see,” she said. “It’s too bad. She doesn’t know what she’s missing.”

She got up and turned off the water. We got in the tub, her back resting on my chest.

“It’s also too bad because when you two break up, I can never see you again.”

I kissed the back of her head. It was true.

That was Friday night. On Saturday, we didn’t even make love that much. Which for us was once when we woke up, once in the afternoon and once before we went to sleep. Straight missionary every time. Long, slow fucks with plenty of tenderness.

But we walked and talked that Saturday. I bought her a pair of hippyish ear rings she said she’d never wear then put them on and fell in love with them.

We both knew that Sunday was coming and our time would be gone. We may have had the feeling something was ending. Which we knew for sure when Mae called late Saturday afternoon to say she’d gotten the job. Bea and I both congratulated her over the phone as we held hands.

The next morning, I awoke to the pleasant feeling of Bea's mouth on my morning glory. The sun came in and we were in a much better mood. She dropped my cock from her mouth and climbed aboard for my favorite position.

“I only have you for a few more hours,” she said, cupping her tits for my eager mouth. “I’m not going to waste it feeling sorry about for myself. I still have to get that big thing down my throat.”

I sucked her nipples and caressed her ample hips as she rode my cock.

We fucked all morning, every position we could think of. I even convinced her to let me try fucking her ass while I faced her missionary style. She liked it better but was still no big fan.

It was around noon as we settled into her favorite, 69, that her brilliance struck. I was teasing her well fucked pussy with as occasional lick at her swollen asshole while she gently sucked my beefy schlong. Then her mouth came off my dick and she exclaimed, “I’ve got it.”

She climbed off me and looked in my face, her well used body folded before me.

“Are you ready for our intimacy to be tested,” she said.

“What do you mean?”

“Trust me,” she said and climbed off the bed.

She left the bedroom and returned a few minutes later, holding her hand over her mouth. Her eyes sparkled at me as she resumed her favorite position. I smelled her sweet cunt as she slowly inserted my hard cock into her mouth. It felt completely different. Then as I felt the head of my cock slide easily down her throat I knew why. No sharp edges along the sides. Just firm ridges, smoothly caressing the length of my shaft with incredible suction.

“Oh shit,” I said as I thrust as much of my cock down her throat as I could. Bea giggled.

She had taken out her teeth! I was surprised. I didn’t even know she wore dentures. But the smooth feeling soon took all thoughts away. There was no barrier. I went further down her throat than I ever thought possible.

Bea ground her clit against my mouth as I lay back in astonishment. She came with hardly any help from me as she brought me off to a mind-blowing orgasm deep in her throat. My come spurting out way beyond her tongue and down the back of her mouth. Slamming down her gullet past her throat.

She slowly brought her throat off my cock and played with the big head in her empty mouth. Batting it around with her tongue. Then she took a long suck on my cockhead and popped it out of her mouth.

“Yes,” she said to the air, triumphant.

She rubbed her cunt on my chin and climbed off the bed.

She left the room without looking back. I looked at my limp log resting on my thigh. Wow, I thought.

Bea returned with a grin a mile wide. Her teeth gleaming. She jumped onto the bed and nestled into me.

“I did it,” she said, like a little kid. “I got the big head of your big penis down my throat.”

“It was incredible, Bea.”

“You’re sure? It didn’t disgust you?”

“No way. Didn’t you feel me come?”

She giggled. “Yes. I felt you, all right.”

We kissed, our tongues probing between her teeth. It was the best blow job I ever had.

Later we made love passionately face to face. I came deep in her cunt as she screamed her orgasm in my ear.

Then I went to pick up Mae at the airport. She was full of enthusiasm. Her job started in a week. It was all arranged, we could stay with Bobbie until we found a place. She had a small one bedroom but we could stay on the couch. I shivered at the thought of staying with Bobbie but could say nothing.

Mae said, “I’ll work and you can look for an apartment and a new job.”

I told her it sounded good.

When she relayed all this to her mother, Bea smiled and said, “Well, we better get you two packed.”

She looked at me with a sad smile. We always knew it had to happen.

In the next week, we sort of stopped our affair. There was much to do and Mae was home because she quit her job to get ready for the new one.

Only once, when Mae was shopping for a new suit, did Bea and I find ourselves alone. We hugged like starved people. Then Bea dropped to her knees and undid my pants. Somehow, she had slipped her teeth out without my seeing. Because her empty mouth consumed my rampant erection, sucking it down her throat. I came as I held her gray head on my cock.

Then I ate her pussy until she came several times and I was hard again. So, I inserted it in her moist cunt and we fucked, kissing the words we could not say. Her teeth magically reappeared in her mouth.

On Saturday we loaded the car and with maternal hugs from Mae’s mother we were off. We stayed overnight in a motel half way to Washington. Mae was horny and I began to think there was hope as she begged me to fuck her. Especially when she climbed on top and fed me her young breasts. Young breasts that might one day grow to be as sensual as those of her mother.

We lived in Washington for a while. Bea and I met halfway once, at a motel. We had a wonderful time with each other. Doing all our old tricks.

And once, when all the family gathered for holidays, we snuck off to our deserted road in her big Delta 88. She sat on my fat cock and I kissed those ancient tits that I loved. Then we 69’d, this time till we both came again.

But then Bea got a boyfriend. A nice robust man in his fifties. She had become quite a free spirit and they met at a book fair. I could tell there was incredible sexual tension between them and, though I was a bit jealous, I was happy for her. We broke off our sexual matters without a word. It was the way it had to be.

12