Emmanuel's Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karen Kraft
Karen Kraft
19 Followers

"You know, Em, in this whole bizarre nightmare, I made out the winner, more than anyone else, I think," Karen said, twirling the little amulet of eucalyptus she wore around her neck."

"Because the government made Fitzer-Rheem pay you annual royalties on your discovery?" Emmanuel asked.

"Well, that too," Karen looked up at his handsome smiling face, "But for more personal reasons as well."

"Oh, that's sweet, you mean because you have me?" Emmanuel said, somewhat sheepishly.

"No," Karen replied with a grin, "Because the government gave me Blonde Girl as a reward."

Blonde Girl was naked on the ground, spreadeagled like a starfish, her limbs stretched tight and held in place with ropes tied to tent stakes the tribal kids had hammered into the dirt. The boys and girls were having a good time watching the enormous red ants crawl all over her writhing body. "Your blood-relative tribal sons and daughters seem to be the most cruel to her, Em," Karen observed admiringly.

"I've noticed that too," Emmanuel said, watching the children torture Blonde Girl, "It makes me so proud."

Karen Kraft
Karen Kraft
19 Followers
1...345678
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Horror in the Nevada Desert

The piece is essentially a short story or short novel. It ties jungle experience together with medical experimentation. It is well written, begins a slow pace but as tension grows the largely descriptive short story changes into horror in the Nevada desert. The author writes well and her version of erotica is appealing to both men and women. I think it was great. I wish that more of her stories become available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very engaging tale.

This story held my interest throughout and i enjoyed it a lot. There are so many elements, satire, farce, sadism,bondage,torture and a very erotic component that was

also very satisfying. I liked the sudden and surprising ending to the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Marvelous Accomplishment

Satire is difficult to write, but the tone of this novella length story is consistent and engaging. Despite a serious theme (Is good justified when it comes from evil?) the farcical nature of the interactions and dialogue force us to laugh and ultimately, to look at ourselves. I fought against arousal (and lost) as Blond Girl was used again and again. Your writing is refreshing and intellectually stimulating (oh what the hell, physically stimulating too). Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Creepy!

Your story was very creepy but fun.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Become One One man's experience with busty twins.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Snowed In with the Boss Getting snowed in with the bitch boss turns into a surprise.in Erotic Couplings
Seduced by My Ex-Girlfriend's Mom The title says it all.in Mature
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
My Wife and I Go Camping An accidental flash makes wife popular with other campers.in Loving Wives
More Stories