Emily's Choice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You enjoyed looking at me, so have a look."

Richard turned away, remembering how angry she became when he spied on her.

"Now you're the shy one," she teased. "Afraid to look at a woman when she's knows how much you enjoy it?" She joined him in the shower, the water hitting her body and traveling down her breasts and stomach, wetting the patch of hair covering her sex.

A hand on his shoulder encouraged him to turn and when he did his lips met hers. They kissed passionately, as he'd never been kissed before. It had been too long since she'd been with a man and, though she knew the rules, she couldn't help but be attracted to the boy in her care. She knew he wouldn't resist her needs and she had no intention of ignoring what she felt was the most necessary action between them.

His kissing had improved and Sharon knew, with time and effort, he would be the lover they wanted him to be. Never having been shown how to treat a woman, when given the opportunity, he was an exemplary student.

The shaft of his cock was full and pressed between her thighs, stirring her pussy. Wrapping her hand around it, she gripped him firmly and squeezed in a rhythm. When he moaned she clamped her lips on his and allowed their tongues to stroke each other, displaying her need.

As he pressed himself against her, she grabbed his bottom. Her fingers gripped it roughly and her nails pressed into the giving flesh of his rear. Gasping in surprise and need, she clenched his bottom and spread his cheeks apart.

She could hear him moan against her and with a forceful but loving hand on his shoulder she pressed down until he kneeled in front of her. As he looked up at her expectantly, she playfully threw her right leg over his shoulder. He was eye level with her pussy now and trembled slightly as she traced his cheek with one slow finger.

"This is what you wanted," she spoke to him. "This is what you imagined as your stroked yourself." His breath was hot against her sex. She undulated slowly, stoking the fire in him. "I know you want to," she whispered. "What would you do?" The heated water traveled down her body and soaked her pussy, stimulating her own juices and spreading the soft, pink flesh of her lips.

He watched all this in amazement. His mind was lost, his body unable to react with all but its basest instincts. When she looked down she could see tears welling in the corner of his eyes and slip down his cheeks. Before he could hide them in the water from the shower, she knew how he felt.

He was a boy lost. The past few days would wear on any person, yet he had risen to what was asked of him with only the expected resistance. Her maternal instincts took over and she pressed his face between her thighs with only one word, "Love."

This comforted him and after a few moments his trembling slowed to a stop. His breathing resumed and, as the warm water filled the room with clouds of steam, she felt his lips kissing her inner sex timidly. Her heart swelled and she leaned back, pressing his face deeper into her. Soft kisses turned to gentle licks and she exalted in the feel of his learned tongue soothing her need. Thick mouthfuls of her juices filled his mouth and he swallowed obediently. She was warm and sweet- tasting as he'd imagined.

She gripped a handful of his hair from the back of his head and moved his face up and down as her need got the better of her. She no longer spoke. Now she communicated to him through soft sounds, moans and squeals of pleasure when he tasted her just as she liked.

Her pussy was unshaven and he felt the mat of soft brown hairs tickle his lips as she ran her pussy across her face. As she rubbed against him, the opening of her cunt, now sloppy and dripping, left a trail of her lubricant across his face. When he opened his eyes he was assaulted by tiny hairs poking his eyeballs. She groaned when she forced his nose into her cavity and humped it quickly. He sputtered from the shock of it.

She was obviously out of control. From the swelling of her vagina he could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm greater than he had ever seen. Juices dripped from her steadily and the combination of the his tongue, the warm water and his face being pressed savagely into her cunt sped her closer to her peak.

Richard was finding it difficult to breathe. Her thickly furred pussy ground against his mouth and he was only able to gulp air in quick breaths. She cried out and held him against her in a lock that allowed him no movement. His mouth was open against her and he felt a flow of cream gush into his mouth. He struggled to swallow it all.

As her orgasm receded, she scrubbed her pussy over his reddened face. Finally her breathing quieted though her chest continued to expand in deep breaths. With the heel of her palm against his forehead, she pushed him away unceremoniously. Staggering back a few steps, she almost collapsed on the bathmat a few feet away. A subtle grin appeared on her mouth and as she watched him stand to resume showering, One hand reached between her thighs to cup her pussy while the other rested under her neck as if she was sunning herself at the beach.

He wasn't so shy anymore, in fact he'd lost almost all of the timidity he'd had when he first arrived at the estate. He made no effort to cover himself before her and even turned to blatantly stare at her prone form stroking herself a few feet away. His erection returned soon after and though she could see it throbbed, he refrained from taking it in his hand, aware of the penalty awaiting him for doing so earlier.

12