Edie and the Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blond savored the taste of her own sex and craved the taste of her new lover. Maria disrobed and offered the blond her huge breast. Edie eagerly sucked the brown, rubbery nipples. Maria hand fed her each tit, placed a long brown leg on the arm of the chair and demanded, "Eat my cunt bitch, and do it right. By the time I am finished, you will be my own private cunt lapping little slut! Honey, you will just love my pussy and yearn to feast on it every day and if you are a good little pussy licker, I just might let you! Now get to it."

Edie gazed at the lush clump of curly, long black pubic hair, she marveled at the sight of the long clit protruding from the brown hood, and drooled when drops of pussy juice dripped from the thick pussy lips. As if mesmerized, she inhaled the musky aroma of the Latin woman's smoldering pussy and felt her own pussy twitch and tingle. She meekly looked up into Maria's deep eyes and was overcome with desire to please the enticing sex goddess.

The blond mother moved her face to the object of her affection, stuck out her tongue, and licked up and down the moist morsel. Her intensity accelerated, her lips sucked, and her tongue darted in and out of the delicious pussy. Edie was in a feeding frenzy, her whole being was inflamed, as she feasted on the scrumptious delicacy. Her first taste of pussy drove her wild with carnal lust! She reached orgasm while devouring the hot, spicy, juicy, and mouthwatering pussy in her pretty face. She forgot that others were in the room, time stood still, and nothing else mattered but pleasing Maria.

The authoritative siren roughly pressed the blond's face tight against her burning cunt and demanded, "Yesss, good girl, keep sucking my cunt, slut! You love my caramel cunt, don't you old lady? Don't stop now, you are doing so good. Here it comes, I'm going to cum all over your pretty face. You are about to receive a cum facial and there is no charge! Oh, Oh, Ohhh, Yesss, lick it all up. Baby, you did good and with a little more practice you will be the best pussy licker around." Edie was pleased that Maria approved of her performance.

Lamont started to nurse on Maria's awesome breasts and placed her hand on his stiff manhood, educing her to seductively declare, "My, my, you are a big boy aren't you? Give it to me baby, stuff my hungry pussy with your big black cock." Edie wondered why she got so turned on by Maria's dirty talk and wished that she was the one that Lamont was fucking.

Lamont had Maria bent over the kitchen table and was fucking her from behind. Edie enviously watched her big little man pump Maria with his ebony satisfier. Hank and Derek took her by the hand and led the blond to a small footstool in the corner of the kitchen. Derek pulled out the small stool and sat on it. Edie sat on his lap and engulfed his cock with her sopping pussy. Hank stood behind her and drove his cock up her ass-hole. Edie gleefully accepted both cocks and fucked for all she was worth.

After she reached orgasm and both of her holes were filled with hot cum, Maria grabbed a fistful of blond hair, dragged her to her knees and ordered, "Clean my pussy, bitch, lick all of Lamont's cum out of my well fucked cunt. Some leaked down to my smelly ass, get that too! Yeah baby, that's right, lick up every drop. Good girl!" Maria then ordered the submissive slut to do the same to the elves. The cowed mother willingly complied.

Before she left the house, Maria announced, "See you tomorrow for coffee Edie. I will be giving you something to snack on. You will discover that pussy goes great with coffee." Edie tried to sleep that night but sleep did not come easy. The confused woman pondered her sudden addiction to Maria's pussy but was relieved when she realized that she still craved cock too. Finally the exhausted mom fell soundly asleep.

Another week passed and Edie was enjoying her extremely active sex life. She felt so alive and invigorated, she smiled when she realized that she had more sex and more orgasms since she had sex with Maria and the elves than she did in her whole life before them. A frown crossed her face when she thought about her daughter coming the next day. Edie wanted to see Arlene more than anything but she wondered how she could conceal her perverted lust from the 18 year old girl.

Edie's thoughts were interrupted when Maria barged in the kitchen, greeted her with a kiss, helped herself to some coffee, and sat at the table with her. Maria inquired, "What's the matter baby? Aren't you glad to see me? I think you need my hot pussy to cheer you up!"

"I'd love that but I am worried about my daughter. Arlene is coming tomorrow and how can I explain you and the elves to her?"

"You don't have to explain anything, you are the mother. When she is here, we will confine our sex to the bedroom. You worry too much, get over and have your pussy breakfast. I've got what you want baby and you know it will make you feel better."

The sultry siren spread her caramel legs invitingly and beckoned Edie to come feast on her delicious pussy. The mom felt her face becoming flush, she possessed no will to resist the temptation that compelled her to worship and adore Maria's luscious body. Edie got up and walked over to the irresistible goddess and dropped to her knees. The submissive mother sucked her toes and kissed up the caramel legs until she reached the object of her longing. Edie hungerly chewed on the fleshy pussy lips and devoured the juicy pussy with wild passion, she just could not get enough of the tasty treat.

After Edie licked up all of her lover's cum and pussy juice, she returned to her chair and tried to regain her breathe. Mara poured them both another coffee and told Edie that she loved her! Edie questioned, "Do you really? How come you called me an old lady, slut, and bitch? That doesn't sound like love to me."

"Oh Edie, That's just because I know that filthy talk turns you on so much. You love it, I know you did. You are older than me but you sure don't look like an old lady, you look fabulous. Didn't you ever notice the only time I talk nasty to you is when we are having sex? The rest of the time I treat you like the wonderful lady that you are."

Maria kissed her goodbye and told her that she would let her take care of the elves alone tonight and that she would go to the airport with her in the morning to meet her daughter. Edie thoroughly enjoyed her orgy with the elves that night and got a good sleep.

The flight was delayed and it was late in the afternoon when they got home from the airport. They put Arlene's things away and drank rum and cokes. Arlene loved the tree and was intrigued when she was told about the elves. When the elves got home they were introduced and Arlene gushed, "It is so nice to meet you. I've never met elves before, you guys are adorable. Wow, I'm really going to enjoy the holidays this year. Is Santa going to visit too?"

Lamont grinned and replied, "I am going to make it my business that you have the time of your life little girl, and I will invite Santa over for a party tomorrow night! I am positive that he will be as thrilled to see you as you will be to meet him." The rest of the evening was filled with drink and chat. At bedtime, Maria went home and everyone retired to their own rooms.

The next night, holiday music was playing and drinks were flowing freely. When the elves noticed that the women were becoming a bit tipsy the powerful aphrodisiac was mixed with their drinks. Lamont exclaimed, "I can't wait to get in that young girl's pants; she is tall and slim, only 18, the face of an angel, a cute butt, long blond hair and blue-eyes, she is perfect, just my type. She is flat-chested but the other two have big tits so that doesn't matter at all, a little variety is good, lets party!"

The elves served the drinks and waited for signs that the aphrodisiac was working. Santa arrived and soon they were all dancing. Lamont was dancing with Arlene, his head rested on her stomach, his hands caressed her buttocks, and he could tell by her accelerated breathing that the potion was having it's desired effect.

Lamont boldly walked under her skirt and kissed her pussy. Edie saw him and was about to protest but Santa kissed her lips and silenced her. The young girl was ablaze, her pussy was on fire, and she moaned when the elf tugged down her thong and brought her to a rapid orgasm with his talented tongue and fingers. Her long slender legs were like rubber and she sank to the floor. Lamont spread her creamy legs and crammed her tight pussy with his colossal cock.

Arlene had only been with her boyfriend and Lamont's cock was much larger than what she had been used to. It felt like a hot poker was shoved deep inside her and the pain was excruciating. After about five minutes of sheer torture the pain lessened and she relaxed and began to feel intense pleasure. Soon her legs wrapped around him and she bucked back feverishly. Santa and the three elves took turns fucking the salacious women in every orifice. Their pussies and ass-holes gaped and leaked streams of gooey cum. The elves chuckled when Santa promised that he would return and made his exit with the usual, "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

Maria got dressed to go home and announced that she would be over in the morning to have coffee with mother and daughter. Edie was aware of the implication and knew that she would be sharing Maria's tantalizing pussy with her daughter in the morning. She had no idea why she got so hot and was unable to control herself. She vowed to talk to Arlene when they were alone but knew that given her own behavior, there was no way she could lecture her daughter.

They all went to their own rooms to sleep but instead of visions of sugar plums, they all dreamed of the next orgy.

12