Earthbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ky..." He swallowed, lust and desire lighting up his brain and rapidly whipping around his body until he was fully aroused. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," she replied, slowly climbing onto his lap so she could snuffle at his neck. "Don't you?"

"Yes," he replied, threading his fingers through her long dark hair. "For the longest time now. I just didn't think you felt the same way."

"I did. I just didn't know it then," she admitted. "I was afraid of being disloyal. It's all right now though."

"It is? How about what you told me, about feeling Logan around still, and dreaming about him?"

"I'll tell you about it later? Right now, I just want to be with you. Can we?"

Ridge shook his head slightly, incredulously, wondering how on earth she thought he could ever turn her down, especially a request like that. "Yes. A hundred times yes."

***

Kylie watched in amusement as he removed the blanket, revealing his gorgeous, nude body underneath. "No Batman boxers? I thought you'd at least have those on," she teased.

"I've always found clothes to be too constricting for sleep," he laughed a little self-consciously. "Even in winter, all I need is a warm, thick blanket and I'm happy."

"I'd like to make you happier," she wrapped her hand around his cock and started stroking it slowly. She nipped his bottom lip teasingly, making her way down his jaw line, biting and licking him in turn. She felt his arms circle her body, felt him shift his weight so that she suddenly found herself lying down on the couch, staring up at him. "Hey," she laughed, "I was giving you a hand job!"

Ridge however, silenced her. "Shush. I've wanted to do this to you for ages."

With that, she felt him slide down her body, his tongue leaving a trail as he went. When he finally reached the very center of her femininity, his mouth latched onto her sensitive nub, making her shudder from the sensation. Very quickly, his tongue went to work on her, tunneling as deep as he could, constantly twirling left to right, and back again while eagerly lapping up her juices whenever she orgasmed.

"You're killing me," she whimpered. "Oh god, make love to me now. Please."

"Aren't we the impatient one?" He teased with a wink. "And here I thought I was the only one dying to get into your pants."

Kylie licked her lips and wrapped her legs enticingly around his waist. "Well you were wrong, so what are you waiting for?"

Covering her body with his, he buried his face in her neck and whispered in her ear. "Dreams do come true, don't they?"

"Yes they do," she said softly, nipping his ear as he felt him entering her slowly. "Ooh yes, oh yes, yes, yes!"

***

Making slow, sensual love to her, he was still not quite able to believe that this was happening. He'd dreamed of this moment for the longest time and hoped, but never dared believe it would come true. She looked so beautiful to him right now, her expressions on her face showing him how much pleasure she was in. He was hard, so hard it almost hurt, and he wanted nothing more than to come inside her but he held off, wanting to pleasure her as much as he could.

"Damn..." she moaned, her eyes closed, lips parted in a silent scream. "I'm coming!"

Ridge felt it too; her pussy contracted hard around his cock in spasms, so hard it almost made him come then and there. "Come baby, that's right... come around my cock. Damn you feel so good princess."

Another orgasm hit her and she gasped, arching her back, this time unable to hold back her moans. "Oh god I can't stop coming!"

"Come all you want, princess. All you want and as hard as you want," he said, bending down so he could kiss her hard. He loved how wet she was, so wet she was absolutely dripping. Her pussy made those wet sex sounds he loved while his cock drove in and out of her. "I can't hold back much longer, Ky..."

"Come, Ridge... fill me with your cum, fill me!" She was breathing hard, totally caught up in the moment.

Holding off as long as he could, rammed his cock in as hard as he could and exploded inside her. "Oh fuckkk... Kylie... damn..." He came so hard that he felt light-headed. His breathing ragged, all movement stopped and he finally collapsed on top of her. "Oh my god..."

Kylie wrapped her legs securely around his waist and shared a slow, sweet, sensual kiss with him. "That was everything I dreamed of, and more, puppy. Thank you."

"You... you dreamed of this too?" He asked, looking into her deep brown eyes in wonder. "But you never said anything, and I was afraid of scaring you off."

"I guess we've both been afraid of something," she stroked his hair lovingly. "I don't want to be afraid anymore, and I'm not, not when I'm with you."

Ridge kissed her nose, her eyes, and her lips. "I'm not either, not anymore. I love you, Kylie. I have for a long time now."

"I love you too," she smiled and then embraced him. "So very much."

"Well cool," he smiled back, kissing her yet again. "Now let me rest so we can do this all over again."

Kylie snuggled against him and happily sighed. "As if I'm going to complain about that."

12