Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was fully clean, she had sucked the cream from my cock, balls, inner thighs and pubis, she said "mmm...now I think I need some cleaning." And after showing me a finger glistening with her cum, said "why yes I do, and you are just the one to clean me up." With no so much as asking me my thoughts she mounted the table, put her legs as best she could to straddle me and pressed her very wet pussy down onto my face. It was unbelievable as I pressed my tongue against her, drinking her, sucking her lips and whenever she moved slid back, sucking her clit into my mouth. I've never eaten anyone where I was immobile. It was both wonderful, because she obviously enjoyed it, and frustrating because, well because I was immobile.

I had sucked her clit into her mouth and she was obviously building toward a great orgasm, when her body bucked breaking my contact. As she slid herself back down and I sucked her clit back into my mouth I heard Angela say, "Here darling Debbie, let me help you with that." The words were odd, until I felt a hand press past my chin and into the woman's drenched depths. That was it. She exploded all over me, her cum actually sprayed out, and of course she reared up popping her clit out of my mouth and giving me an incredible shower. Angela's fingers rode with her elongating Debbie's orgasm, until she collapsed, sitting on my chest.

All I could think of was...Holy Shit...what am I into her...and how have I made it to heaven. Angela leaned over me and I noticed that she was no longer clothed, and her nipples had that just sucked look. She followed my eyes as I took in her body, and smiled as she kissed me. She said very quietly in my ear "so, are you having fun?" She didn't bother to wait for a response because my throbbing erection was there for her to see, and she thrust her tongue onto my tongue tasting one of her best friends upon my lips. Everything was unreal. I felt Debbie move off my body and the table as Angela was kissing me.

Then I started to feel other lips over my body. I opened my eyes, yet all I could see was a luscious tent of Angela's hair and her eyes. She knew what was up, I could see the lust and playfulness in her eyes. I can't describe the feelings I had at that moment. My girlfriend was kissing my lips with the most erotic kiss we've ever had and at the same time I felt at least four, perhaps five others nibbling, kissing and sucking various parts of my body, from my feet/toes to my nipples. If I could have moved I would have jumped from near overload. However, that was not an option so I just moaned into Angela's mouth and felt my muscles individually jump and squirm with in the confines of my bonds. Then they started sliding their hands all over me as well. It was unbelievable. And the most unreal part of all was that I still hadn't come.

Then just as suddenly, the all moved away, including Angela. I looked up and around and saw that I was surrounded by all of the women, all nude. Some of them were hand-in-hand with others, some were petting or stroking either the women besides them or themselves. But all eyes were riveted upon someone just out of my sight at my head.

Then I saw her. She was no more beautiful than all the other women arrayed around me, however, she exuded power. She was definitely the woman in charge and I guessed she was the one speaking earlier. She smiled down at me as she walked along the table, her high high heels carefully placed so she didn't perforate my body until she was standing over my hips. With great grace she squatted down until she was poised over my throbbing cock. I couldn't believe it. I was about to be taken by this stranger in front of my girlfriend and 23 of her most important friends. The next thing I knew, I felt my cock be engulfed by her very hot pussy. Then the other women again closed in around us. Some where caressing, or sucking the woman rocking on me, bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm, and some where caressing me, driving me to a sexual high that I had no idea was even possible.

I felt her pussy contracting on me as her orgasm started shaking her body. I was just about done and I felt someone cup by balls at the same time as lips engulfed both of my nipples. With that I arched up and absolutely exploded inside this woman, a guttural yowl accentuating my climax. She screamed at the same time as her climax explode simultaneously. Her body seemed possessed, as I'm sure mine looked, as she quivered and jumped, twisted and turned, with all of the sexual input she was getting.

Then she was off of me. I saw her collapsing and the woman caught her and carried her out of the room. I heard her moaning and cumming a few more times, so I supposed her friends were "cleaning her up or out" after our experience.

That seemed to be the expected highlight of the night. I heard many others screaming their orgasms. And I had a steady stream of beauties keeping me hard and riding me to their pleasurable fulfillment. I'm pretty sure I came three more times which is a huge record for me. I've had two, but four in one night, over a couple of hours, I though was physically impossible. I guess with the right stimulation anything is possible.

At some time during the continuous sexual gratification my bonds had been removed, however I didn't have the energy or desire to move. I did start using my hands to help provide more thorough pleasing, which I'm pretty sure was appreciated, since one or two came back for "extra helpings." Angela moved around the crowd ensuring everyone was getting what they wanted, until I saw two of her friends drag her to a chair and wouldn't let her up until she'd had multiple orgasms.

There were toys and implements in use some of which I'd never heard of or seen before. Now I don't consider myself some backwater naive boy, yet if I hadn't seen some of these in use, and had just seen them laying on a table or whatever, I'd never known how to use them.

I lost track of time. And eventually I saw the sun rising over the trees. I realized that I had moved off of the table to my bedroom, though I don't remember doing it, and had three women draped around me, none of which was Angela. The sun seemed to be some sort of catalyst and suddenly I was surrounded by frenetic activity. The women were all getting up, washing themselves off, as I heard both showers running. I hoped that there weren't any water lovers, and was surprised that within about a half hour my house was empty.

I was unable to move I was so tired. So I just rolled over and fell back asleep. I woke up hours later to find Angela sleeping peacefully next to me. I thought for a minute as sunlight streamed into my room. Was that for real? Was I really part of that orgasmic orgy? I had almost convinced myself it was all a fantastic dream, when I felt and saw the burns around my wrists from my long and pleasurable incarceration. With a huge smile, and a gentle kiss to Angela's exposed cheek, I lay back down to get some more rest.

12