All Comments on 'DC&H'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

Good work. Was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So much for fair business practices. The wife wanted “it all” too much. Life seldom works that way. Enjoyed the “happy ending”. 5*.

Elias1Elias111 months ago

Very good story... the MC was very smart ... his wife was a sociopath liar... 5 stars

Pappy7Pappy711 months ago

Story was so-so but I gave you a 5 for Dewey, Cheatem and Howe.

argomez99argomez9911 months ago

KK, please help me understand this - According to you, Kathy's ambition appears to be the sole element driving her actions. You describes Kathy as a corporate whore, however has a hard time doing what corporate whore do, and that's fuck a client. She apparently must have strong feelings for Hansen, as she appears to be ready to have his kid, and continues to try for a month after her husband dumps her, and with near certainty that he would end up in the pen. However, you us that Kathy was only using Hansen to get promoted. What?

Just_WordsJust_Words10 months ago

So many holes in her story starting with she could go to the FBI and report the blackmail. They were mismatched - he was smart and she was not. Good story about a bad wife.

remb95remb9510 months ago

Liked it but wonder how he? could see his naked wife in his own house with another man and let that slide right 0n by. Makes no sense to me.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

Eh? some plot holes and a page or so too long. good parts are "Making" Mr. Benson and the speech exposing everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Should have spent more time on developing your story. Too many contradictions with the characters traits. However, I do appreciate the fact that the wife was actually cheating, and it wasn't all part of a FBI investigation.

xMulexMule3 months ago

5*

Kathy wanted her cake and eat it too. Ended up teaching at a CC, presumably for a pittance.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

An extremely well written story with a massive twist at the end that I only saw coming because of the story introduction when his wife was merely referred to as "my wife". I felt that you left it intentionally ambiguous and so I was looking for a false reconciliation when the FBI agent started seemingly constructing an alibi for Kathy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous