Daemon & Sunny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm-hmm..."

Bliss was what Daemon was feeling, as her moist heat snugged down around him. He loved the unconcerned, unhesitating way Sunny bared her body for him, bra and dress barely hanging onto her shoulders. He'd read a report on the Craidan ways of life and sexuality just the other day, something he'd asked Armon to collate for him so that he could understand his Consort better. Her people had integrated their sexuality into their nature-oriented religion. Even the days of a woman's fertility cycle were associated with promoting various areas of good fortune.

The contraceptive she'd been given had no doubt reset her biological schedule; tallying up the days, Daemon smirked and asked, "...Speaking of Agriculture, I believe today is the correct day to, ah, 'encourage' the Blessings of the Beasts?"

Sunny's eyes widened. "You know about that ritual?"

"You're not the only one who's taking a few extra courses in their spare time," he returned smugly. Grasping her hips, he coaxed her to circle them. "I believe the prescribed ritual is four rotations clockwise, followed by four counter-clockwise, then seven hard thrusts...?"

He was willing to learn her people's sexual-rituals! Sunny let her eyes roll up and her head drop back, shuddering with pleasure. "O Blessed Beasts! Be healthy and multiply within our fields!"

"'O Blessed Beasts! Share with us your strength and grace'!" Daemon agreed as he urged her hips to flex the other way. Together, somewhat raggedly, they chanted the ritual words that went with the seven thrusts.

"—Blessed Beasts, Be Fruitful Now!"

There were other verses to follow—Sunny had danced them in a line with the other under-age girls at festivals, learning them alongside her fellow Craidans from an early age—but the feel of him inside of her coupled with the feel of the words on her lips triggered a spasming orgasm. Swaying, she collapsed forward, slumping against Daemon's chest. He was still hard and ready, but didn't take advantage of her insensate state to complete his own desire. Instead, she felt him gently kissing her on the temple as she rested her cheek on his shoulder.

"If I'd known religion was such a powerful aphrodisiac for your people," he dared to tease her after a few moments, "I'd have converted to Craidanism the moment I met you."

Snorting, Sunny smacked him lightly on one arm. "Ha, ha, very funny. But I'm glad you're willing to give it a try."

"Sunny...I want you to stay here." That wasn't what he'd intended to stay. Daemon felt her arms, loosely wrapped around him again, tighten a little. "I want you to behappy, here." That was what he'd meant to say. "And I want to know more about you, and your people, and...your expectations in a..."

He winced. It would sound so stupid to say it out loud. She was his gift-given concubine, his slave, though he wasn't supposed to have any slaves, as a king of the Astral Imperium. Daemon faltered and fell silent.

"My expectations in a...what?" Sunny asked him, wondering what was going through his mind, and whether or not she should try to use the Matrix to read his thoughts as she had the Ruyikan Ambassador's.

"...In a relationship." There. He'd said the words.

That made her sit up. Sunny stared at him, studied the Astorran king she was straddling. "...A relationship?"

"Yes. You, and me. I want to know if a relationship is possible, between us."

It was so temping. Sunny chewed on her lower lip for a moment, then sighed. "Free me, and you'll find out."

"If I free you, what's to keep you from walking away?" he pointed out, chest feeling squeezed by the possibility. He was just getting to know her, and the more he knew, the more he liked.

Sunny could see the panic he couldn't quite conceal in those aquamarine eyes. "Free me, and you'll find out."

"Do you give your word to not leave? Unless I say you can?" Daemon pressed, anxious.

That made her sit back. Not to give him pleasure—though the move certainly did—but to plant her hands on her hips. Sunny gave him a firm look. "What would be the difference, if I did so, Daemon? Right now, the status of my slavery is entirely in your mind. If you demand a vow for me to stay untilyou say I can leave...it is no different than what I already endure now, save for one factor: my vow would make me a slave in my own mind, too. I am a Free Citizen, not a slave. A true relationship between two peoplemust be predicated on an understanding of partnership and equality. How can I be equal to you, if you consider me your slave?"

"I am royalty, Sunny. You are not. We will never be equal," he explained to her.

That did it. Dismounting, Sunny moved away from him, out of armsreach, and faced him proudly. "I am a Free Citizen. That makes me the equal ofanyone. But until you can understand and accept that concept, we willnever have a real relationship." As he blinked, she fastened her bra and dress with quick fingers. He'd certainly given her a lot of practice in the task over the last three weeks. "Now, if you don't mind, I've lost the mood to continue. I'm going back to thesaeda."

Turning as she fastened the last button, Sunny caught the fabric strap of her satchel from where she'd left it on the table and headed for the door. Behind her, Daemon stared at her, stunned. He drew in a breath to say something, anything, but she whirled on him, pointing her free arm back at him even as the other one economically used the momentum of her turn to shoulder her bag.

"Do not even presume to order me to come back to you and pleasure you. That would beexactly the sort of arrogant, inconsiderate,unequal behavior of which I speak!"

Datacrystals clattering in her bag, she swung around again and strode out the door, leaving the Astorran king to pull his clothing—and his whirling thoughts—into some semblance of order.

12