Cupid's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be so easy to just stay up here Sarah, you have no idea what's going through my head right now." I felt so in tune with her, it wasn't like what I had with Dan, it was just different and it felt right.

"Let's go then Nikki, I could do with another drink." I laughed nervously as we left the bedroom and made our way carefully downstairs.

The door to the lounge was partially open and we waited for a few seconds listening to Dan and Kyle as they whined about how long it was taking us to get ready. We laughed softly, holding hands, pushing the door open together.

I wished at that moment that I had a camera handy, because the look on both of our husband's faces was priceless. Dan choked on his lager and Kyle blessed the fact that he had put his drink down shortly before we made our entrance.

"Hell, Kyle, it would seem that we're a bit over-dressed for the occasion." Dan started to unbutton his shirt and I pushed Nikki in his direction, so she could help him out. Dan looked at me for assurance before placing his hands on her shoulders and I just smiled.

"Sarah, get that sweet ass over here and help me out, my fingers are shaking too badly to manage these buttons." Kyle winked at Dan and held his arms out to me, and I went willingly.

"I would like to point out that if anyone wants to call a halt, then all they have to do is say no." The words were pointless, but a reminder nonetheless, it was clearly apparent that we all wanted the same thing, sex with no inhibitions and no regrets.

"I'd like to point out that you talk too much Dan!" Kyle laughed, along with the rest of us.

My fingers worked quickly on Kyle's shirt, but they seemed to be having the same problem as his and I gave up, choosing instead to rip down the front, much to the amusement of everyone present.

"Hell Dan, if I'd known she was gagging for it, we would have come over earlier, I hate to think of a woman being denied one of the most basic pleasures in life." I stuck my tongue out and giggled as I saw the buttons scattered across the floor.

"Give her what she wants honey." Nikki shouted as I slid my hands inside the gaping flaps of her husband's shirt.

His hands cupped my face as he lowered his head to kiss me for the first time, showing me how he wanted me with the slow thrust back and forth of his tongue against mine. Standing as I was, with my back to Dan and Nikki, I couldn't see what they were up to, but I could hear Nikki moaning softly and I felt myself start to get excited. My hands went to Kyle's belt, pulling it free quickly, unzipping his trouser with a shaking hand as I felt the length of his hard cock pressing against my palm. He brought me in close and I moved my hands inside the waistband of his boxers, pushing them down along with his trousers.

It had only been an hour since Nikki had come over and I felt like I had been teetering on the edge of an orgasm ever since. I let my nipples drag down over his chest as I kissed my way down towards his belly. His breathing started to quicken as my hair brushed against his belly, his hands gripping me tight as I flicked my tongue over the head of his cock, catching the bead of pre-cum on the tip. I drew my head back and watched the shiny strand stretching between his cock and my mouth, managing to steal a look up at him, running the tip of my tongue over my lips as he looked down; his groan was music to my ears.

The room was quiet as I took him into my mouth, my fist closing around the bottom of his shaft, holding him steady, sinking my warm wet mouth lower and lower. I could smell his tangy aftershave even although I was squatting down in front of him, but it was overshadowed by an earthy masculine scent that sent my senses on overdrive. I felt his hands tilting my head up slightly, enabling us to maintain eye contact as I worked his cock, sucking harder now, sliding back and forth while my teeth grazed lightly. I manage to work one of my hands between his legs, letting my fingernails drag lightly across his balls and further back to the sensitive strip of skin that led the way to his puckered little hole. I knew this was something that Dan loved for me to do, but I had no idea what Kyle's reaction would be so I pulled my hand back and let go of his cock for long enough to slide my fingers inside my mouth, coating and soaking them with spit. A few seconds later I captured his cock between my lips once more and pressed my slippery fingers against his ass hole, circling it slowly. I knew straight away that he wasn't put off at all, his hips pushed against my face as I managed to slide the tip of one finger just inside.

I let my hand drop from his shaft and just let him fuck my mouth while I concentrated on sliding more of my finger inside him. He was so tight, clutching at my finger, trying to trap it, but as I started to stroke him, I heard the breath hiss out between his clenched teeth. His hips bucked, thrusting more and more of his cock deep inside my mouth, until I found my nose being tickled by his pubic hair; in response I crooked my finger and felt his shaft grow stiffer. I was bringing him to the edge and pushing him right over. His cum splashed against the back of my throat and I swallowed hungrily, keeping my lips tight about him until I was sure that he had nothing left to give. I broke free and gave him a sloppy grin, pulling my finger free quickly, laughing as he winced.

His fingers trapped my nipples, pinching them tightly as he sat down, and I saw a mischievous glint in his hazel eyes that peaked my interest. I stood up slowly, but his fingers still held me, the pain mingling with an exquisite pleasure as he brought his face close to my pussy, inhaling deeply before spearing his tongue straight into my sopping slit. The roughness of his tongue against the nubbin of my clit was sweet torture and I felt a real sense of loss as his fingers freed me, so I replaced them with my own as his hands gripped my hips. My thighs turned to jelly as he pushed a hand between my legs, slipping two long thick fingers into my pussy. I was grinding myself on his face, it was my turn now and my cries were loud as he pumped his fingers in and out, forcing a third inside. As I started to cum, I pushed myself down hard onto his hand, covering his face in my wetness. My chest heaved as he continued to lap at me, taking all that I had to give him.

I stole a look over my shoulder and saw that Nikki was receiving exactly the same treatment from Dan. Watching my husband with his head buried between another woman's legs was unbelievable and as I moved to the side to let Kyle get a look, I knew he wasn't totally oblivious either.

As Nikki's cries subsided, I watched as Dan drew back from her pussy, his face shiny with her juices; I was transfixed. Slowly I walked to the middle of the lounge and pushed the coffee table to one side. Nikki wasn't long in following my cue and we stood together, hairs breadth apart, facing each other. Slowly our hands began to caress trace over on another's bodies, our movements mirrored; we leaned in, kissing softly, tongues sliding and dancing. I laughed into her mouth as I felt the weight of Kyle's hands on my shoulders and opened my eyes while I kissed her; watching as Dan loomed up on the other side, pushing Nikki down as Kyle pushed me.

In the end we were on our hands and knees, face to face, close enough for our lips to brush, but far enough apart that I could look down and see her beautiful tits swing as she moved. Kyle's hands smoothed their way down my spine, clutching at my ass, spreading the cheeks; I wiggled my ass in invitation and was rewarded by a long dragging lick from my clit to my ass. I moaned softly and looked up at Dan, holding his eyes as I felt Kyle position his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I mouthed the words 'I love you' to him as I watched him surge forwards into Nikki's cunt, forcing her forward enough so that we were able to rest our heads on each other's shoulders.

Her skin felt hot under my cheek, I could see tiny beads of sweat breaking out along her spine; I noticed every little thing about her as her husband fucked me. My hands inched forward, covering hers, squeezing them lightly as I listened to her cum for the second time that evening. I knew Dan wouldn't last much longer, the veins were standing out on his neck and his eyes were tight shut as he threw his head back, slamming his hips against Nikki's ass, driving his cock deep inside her one last time. Her cries turned to sobs as Dan leaned forwards over her back, kissing me deeply, forcing Nikki onto her stomach on the floor under his weight.

Watching Nikki orgasm seemed to spur Kyle on, and he started to fuck me harder and faster than ever, long deep thrusts that stretched and bruised my tender flesh. When he slipped completely out of me I braced myself, expecting him to miss his target, but he stilled, pulling me up by my shoulder so that my back rested against his chest. Dan had pulled back and was sitting a little bit away, getting his breath back and I felt Nikki's hands on my thighs, pushing them as far apart as she could.

The moment I felt Kyle's hands spreading my ass cheeks, I knew that he was going to take complete advantage; I knew also that I was going to let him. I felt him drag the head of his cock along my slit, anointing it before presenting it against the tiny star of my ass, making me cry out as he pushed steadily, pausing only for a slight second as the head of his cock was swallowed up inside me. Nikki's breath was hot against the inside of my thighs as she moved higher, her fingers stroking back and forth along the sensitive area between my pussy and the top of my thigh. Her tongue began to flick against my outer lips and I felt a rush of heat, my mind taken momentarily off the cock sliding further and further into my ass. All of a sudden the gentleness was gone and Kyle slammed forward, pushing me against Nikki's face, but she was ready and her mouth covered me while her fingers thrust deep inside my cunt, pumping fast while her husband fucked my ass. It was too much, I had never felt anything like it; they were completely filling me. Dan's jaw dropped as he realised what was happening, but I couldn't form any coherent words.

Even when I started to cum again they didn't let up; my whole body was shaking, both with the force of my orgasm and the way Kyle drove his cock into my ass. Pain ceased to figure, I was beyond it; between them they rocked me. Sweat trickled down between my tits and my hands went out to Dan, I needed him more than ever, he didn't need to hear me ask him out loud, he was there in an instant. My hands were held tight as Kyle's cock flexed and pulsed inside me, filling my ass with globs of cum and slowly Nikki slid her fingers out of me, pulling back, a grin splitting her wet face. We laughed then, pulling far enough away so that we each had a clear bit of floor to collapse on.

"If I haven't said it already Dan, happy Valentine's day." I was still slightly breathless as I spoke.

"It's not over yet Sarah, it's not even nine o'clock; Valentine's is far from over and we have so much more left to do." He winked broadly before closing his eyes.

"Hear, hear." Echoed Nikki and Kyle, from where they lay, arms wrapped around each other.

The throb between my legs seemed to radiate outwards, until my whole body felt primed, one touch and I would shatter into a million pieces, and all with the thoughts my very own Cupid had placed in my mind.

12