Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around and bend over."

"What?"

She smiled, reassuringly but rather playfully as well.

"We must have an accurate temperature, you know, and the rectal probe is really the optimal procedure."

He had last heard that when he was a little boy, as his mother always preferred doing it that way. But, as a young man he came to believe it was really just a mother's myth. Perhaps his mother was right? He turned around and bent over.

The nurse softly gripped a cheek with her left hand and pulled it open, exposing to the light, and to her eyes, his puckered butt hole. Madeline smiled. She did find young men's butt holes to be kind of cute. She imagined that other girls might not share her appreciation, but she didn't mind. What's really wrong with enjoying all of the personal private parts of a boy's body? And, besides, it was so sensitive and ticklish. She lightly flicked at it with the tip of her finger. He did appear to be quite clean.

Tim squirmed, his anus puckering reflexively.

"Just trying to get the feel of the land," she explained.

As Tim had gotten older he began to balk at his mother's insistence to obtain a rectal temperature. Heck, she at times even did it just for a routine household, family check-up. She called it proactive holistic medicine. He figured that she was just trying to tease him.

He squirmed again as he felt her apply some sort of lotion to his anus. Actually, the feel of her soft finger lightly caressing his curly sphincter, circling around and around, working the lotion into his so very sensitive, tingly skin, did feel kind of nice.

But, he grimaced as he felt the pleasant, teasing tingling being replaced by the thick cold thermometer getting stuck up into his butt.

"Now, you hold it in there for awhile," she said, patting his bottom reassuringly. "We need to get a good reading."

He looked around, again wondering if this was some sort of practical joke. He knew he looked terribly silly, bent over the examining table, a thick thermometer sticking out of his naked butt, and he felt considerably worse.

She asked, "You're not going to get an erection just by me doing this, are you?"

Now, that was an understatement, to say the least, and he wasn't so sure he appreciated the implication that he would find his embarrassing predicament to be arousing.

She added, now softly caressing his fanny. "You do have a very pretty little bottom, though. I bet all the girls tell you that."

It was a rather mixed compliment, to be sure. Still, her soft, feminine, nursing hand did feel rather nice on his ass. It was as if she was actually trying to get him aroused, feeling all around his butt, lightly drawing the tips of her fingers up and down and inside his crack, providing little flirtatious squeezes and pinches. He wondered if he might get an erection, but he quickly squelched that thought.

She reached in between his thighs and lightly felt his balls.

He flinched again, squeezing down hard on the thermometer.

"And, oh my, yes, these testicles do feel very healthy." She continued to lightly handle his balls with one hand as she fondled his bottom reassuringly, affectionately, flirtatiously, with the other.

Yes, he would indeed get an erection if she kept this up. "Wait, wait," he said, trying to provide some sort of signal as to his predicament, but without actually saying what it was.

She pulled the thermometer out and cleaned it off.

Smack!

And gave him a little smack on the ass.

"That's good. You can stand back up now."

He was glad for that, and he shifted away from her, feeling now quite aware of the fact that he was so exposed in front of this nurse, his penis unsure if it wanted to swell with arousal or shrivel with embarrassment.

"Well," she said. "Perfectly healthy and normal." She tucked the thermometer back into her pocket and then suddenly stepped up against him, closely, very closely, pressing her breasts into his chest to reach around him. "This room is a little cramped, isn't it."

This was a little awkward, standing there only in his shirts and socks, the nurse pushing her breasts deep into him as she fumbled around behind his body for something. He would have been happy to have just moved out of her way, although that other part of him was also quite happy to just stay there. In fact, he was probably very happy to stay there, as her breasts were pressing so wonderfully against his chest.

She kept blundering around behind his back, trying to find something, all the time thrusting and rubbing and grinding those big soft mounds into him. She didn't seem to notice how provocative this was. Perhaps nurses become desensitized to the body, to the effect of their own bodies. They must see so many naked bodies throughout the day, and must do so many things with so many of them.

Timothy, though, was not desensitized, and his senses were being quite wonderfully stimulated: the feel of her breasts, the scent of her perfume. He could in fact feel himself, or more accurately, his penis, beginning to stir. This would not be good. "Excuse me, here, I'll just get out of your way," he offered.

She stopped her searching, but kept her breasts firmly pressed against him. "Oh, yes, I'm sorry. This must be a bit awkward for you, with your special interest in large breasted women." With her pretty face just inches from his, her perfume so delightfully tickling his nose, she said, "Here it is, I found it," and then stepped back to present to him a small plastic cup.

"Here we go, and now all we have to do is to fill it up."

"What?"

She giggled, covering her mouth with one hand as she held out the cup with the other. "Oh no, don't be silly. We don't really have to fill it up. My goodness, you would have to have the testicles of a bull or a horse to do that." She reached down with her left hand and lightly clasped his testicles with her fingers. He lurched back at the very personal, intimate touch. "I don't think they're quite as big as that, do you? They're more like a squirrel's than a bull's, wouldn't you say?"

His exclamation, though, didn't really concern the word, 'full.' He was more troubled by the word, 'we.' "No, I mean, well, I don't think, I, uh, well, yes, that's fine." He probably misheard her, and he didn't really want to acknowledge that, for a moment there, he thought that she would help him provide the donation.

"Now, you hop up onto the examination table, and we can begin."

He had heard correctly! This just didn't seem right. He looked around, as if there might in fact be other persons in the room he was unaware of, as if perhaps someone was playing some trick on him. Was this a prank of his fraternity buddies? Did they hire some hooker to do this, or something? Was he being filmed for some stunt?

"Don't you usually do this privately?"

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, Timmy. I've done this many, many times."

He hopped up onto the examination table, his legs hanging off the side. "I can do it myself, really."

"Oh, but Timmy, I'm really quite good at extracting sperm."

"Yes, well."

"It's my job, Timmy, to withdraw, to gather, the sperm. Really, it won't hurt, not much at least."

There's that reference to it hurting again. She wasn't going to like insert a syringe into his testicles, was she?

She stepped back and thrust out her chest. "You don't think my breasts are large enough?" She looked sincerely disappointed. "Timmy, it would be so terribly embarrassing for me to put that into the report, that you didn't find me sufficiently appealing."

"Oh, no, no, it's not that," he replied. He really didn't want to hurt her feelings. And, frankly, she was indeed very, very appealing, particularly her breasts. Well, she was also really very pretty, but he did have his particular preference. The combination was quite intoxicating.

She began to undo the top buttons of her uniform, and his eyes widened in surprise, and pleasure. This was one unusual nurse.

He then realized that there really wasn't a good reason not to let, not to want, a nurse to jerk you off. What had he been thinking? He remained silent and still as she undid the top half of her white uniform. Well, he didn't remain entirely still. His penis was certainly stirring, and swelling.

She undid the top five bottoms, all the way down to her waist, and then pulled the dress back to reveal the cups, the very large cups, of her brassiere.

Her dress might be innocent, but her brassiere was not. She was wearing a pink, lace

deep-plunging, push-up brassiere. The cups were huge, and her full pink lacy roundness stood out so dramatically against the white uniform. It was like two big, round luscious fleshy beach balls had exploded out of her uniform in an erotically provocative display. This was a very nice fashion statement.

She asked, in a very innocent, demure voice, "Do you like?"

He nodded. He did like it very much.

She looked at his lap or, more precisely, his swelling penis. "I suppose I didn't really have to ask, as your penis does appear to like them."

He wasn't sure if he should be embarrassed by that or not. His instinctive reaction was to apologize, as he normally would, of course, apologize to a nurse for becoming aroused during an examination, but this was now clearly much different.

"Now," she instructed, "You sit back and let Nurse Betty extract that sperm."

He did as she instructed, resting back on his hands and sliding his lap to the edge of the examination table to provide her with easy access. This was turning out to be much better than he had hoped, and certainly much better than he had feared. He did, though, furrow his brow in concern as he watched her open a counter drawer. 'Please don't be reaching for a syringe,' he thought.

Perhaps though she was just going to put on some latex medical gloves. He did always use protection when he had sex, how infrequent that might be. But, of course, he never wore latex gloves when he jerked himself off, nor did any girl ever do so. Still, it wouldn't be surprising for a nurse to do so, and it really wasn't very appealing.

She pulled from the drawer a plastic bottle of lotion. "I find it is much more pleasing to the patient to have your hands be as slippery as possible. Don't you think?"

He wouldn't argue with that. His dick continue to rise, like a snake rising up for its meal.

"Although, it's a little cool right now. We wouldn't want to give him a chill, would we?"

He shook his head.

She squirted globs of reddish pink lotion down onto her cleavage and into the valley of her breasts, and laid the bottle onto the counter. She then smiled at him as she grasped each globe with her hands, and softly rubbed and massaged her breasts, working the lotion into the deep, nurturant warmth of her healing nurse's breasts. Timothy's eyes were transfixed. His dick yearned to be embraced, engulfed, by that slick, hot, wet cleavage. It strained to be released, to leap onto her body and dive deep down inside that valley of slippery wet boobs.

She let go of her tits and reached down inside the warmed gooey valley, spooned up a large gob with her fingers, and then applied it to his cock, now fully stiff and erect. He sighed with pleasure at the contact of the warmed lotion, and even more deeply as Nurse Betty worked it into his skin.

Nurses did indeed have a soft, warm, healing touch. They knew how to make a patient feel at ease, to feel good, to feel healthy and alive. Timothy leaned back farther and gazed with pleasure at the sight of the big titted nurse working the lotion into his cock, into his taught, tight, hard skin. As she did so with one hand, she gathered more and more of the slippery lubricant from her breasts with her other hand.

"Isn't this nice, Timmy?"

He nodded in agreement, the scent of strawberries drifting into his nostrils.

Her fingers worked his shaft, his bulb, in every manner possible. She worked her palms, fingers, and thumbs all over every inch of his swollen cock. slipping, sliding, squeezing, stimulating and scintillating every centimeter of his so very sensitive skin.

"Yes, very nice. It's like your hard, stiff cock is deep within a cunt that's filled with wiggling and squirming fingers." She looked up at him and smiled. "Wouldn't it be so nice if women had lots of wiggly fingers in their tight little pussies?"

He just nodded, his cock feeling bigger than it had ever felt before, his eyes switching between those big lacy round boob balls thrusting out from her white uniform and her slippery hands working so hard on his stiff cock.

"Very good for extracting hot, sticky semen."

It was very good for that, indeed, and he gasped as he felt his balls constrict and his cock twitch in anticipation.

Suddenly, she wrapped her index finger and thumb around the shaft, just below the bulb, and squeezed hard.

"Yikes!" he yipped, at the unexpected intense pressure, and pain. This must have been the pain she was referring to. She had warned him, but he certainly hadn't been expecting it.

"Just relax, Timmy. You were about to ejaculate, weren't you."

He gasped, "Yes, yes, isn't that the idea?"

"Oh yes," she said, continuing to squeeze hard on his shaft. "But not so soon. We must cook up a good batch of semen. We don't want to be satisfied with just the first course." She smiled up at him as she released her grip, resuming her massage and said every so sweetly and seductively, "You want to donate as much as you can, don't you, Timmy?"

"Yes, yes, I do," he sighed.

"So many charities seem to have no appreciation over how to extract large donations, but we have studied this quite thoroughly and it really isn't that difficult. You just have to provide the right motivation."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"Now, let me see how I can motivate you further." Nurse Betty then parted his legs, slid the stool in between his knees, and sat down. She inched forward, the lovely large pink round globes sliding up his legs, up his thighs, and then resting in his lap, like they wanted to go to sleep there, like two lacy pink pets. She then pulled back and bent over to give the tip of his cock a very full, wet, sloppy and sustained kiss, right on the tip.

The kiss of a girl is so lovely, so sweet, so affectionate, so wonderful. But, it is even more so when applied to the tip of one's cock, where it is far more meaningful, stimulating, and arousing. She is placing her lips, with which she smiles, speaks, and tastes, onto one's most manly part, that with which one pees, fucks, and spews one's spunk.

And, it does help that it also feels so very terribly wonderful: the softness of her lips against the softness of one's swollen bulb. She looked up at him with her large brown eyes wide open as she stuck her tongue out and licked and licked and licked the head of his cock, always keeping her eyes on his.

"Strawberries," she said. "I put strawberries in the lotion. It's such a wonderful flavor, don't you think?"

He nodded. "Yes, I do." He did like strawberries.

"And they're good for you to. They have quite a bit of calcium and potassium." She gave him a big lick, "and vitamin C and vitamin A," and she then continued her tasting of his strawberry-flavored cock.

It was such an intensely satisfying coupling of vision and touch, and she intensified it even further by bringing in her fingers, just the tips of her two index fingers, caressing the tip of his cock with the tips of two fingers as she continued to lick and lick and lick.

It would not be long before he was ready to, once again, provide his donation.

She helped him along by swallowing the bulb into her mouth.

She vigorously applied her tongue as if she was attempting to heal his swelling through the ministrations of her licks, lapping, and caressing. It was a treatment that he sorely appreciated, the treatment that only a great man would deserve, but yet here he was, being nibbled and suckled by this ever so considerate nurse. He gave himself over to her ministrations.

He gazed down at her pretty face, bent into his lap, her lips wrapped around his shaft, the room filled with the slurping sounds of her licking, lapping, and sucking. There had been girls that had done this for him before, but none were as devoted, as skilled, and as enthusiastic as this nurse. He momentarily wondered if she had in fact been trained for this, had taken a class in oral healing. But, of course she had not, it just seemed like it must be so. She was so very good at it. He moaned his appreciation and subtly shoved his pelvis out, encouraging her to take more of him, to swallow more of his shaft into her warm, wet, loving mouth, to take his load deeply into her mouth, into and down her throat. His balls pulled tightly against him.

She pulled back and once again squeezed his shaft, just below the bulb. He groaned in frustration. As she had said, it was not a lot of pain; really not much at all. It was more of a discomfort, a distraction, that sharply broke his rising tide of arousal. There are times when nurses have no choice but to cause their patients some discomfort. They don't enjoy doing it. They in fact abhor it. It goes against their very nature, but at times it can not be avoided. Some examinations, some medical treatments, do require a bit of discomfort.

Once he had regained control, she resumed her task, slipping her mouth back onto the bulb, while this time using her right hand to slide up and down his still slippery shaft, the other hand softly snuggling his nuts, caressing and squeezing them as she sucked on his knob.

There is perhaps nothing better than a girl stroking your shaft as she sucks on your crown. She is so evidently trying, even wanting, you to cum into her mouth, to receive your sloppy, thick, wet gism. She is not trying to put it off, she is not trying to avoid it, she is doing everything she can to get it to happen, because she wants it to happen. She wants you to squirt and spurt your sticky, sloppy gruel into her mouth, to receive you, to taste you, to swallow you. It's a lovely time, a lovely moment, and one in which Timothy basked in pure bliss.

Madeline plunged her fist up and down the length of Timothy's cock, pumping him like she was dying of thirst, desperate to get this well to gush forth its life-sustaining, life-giving, life-promising gruel.

He so wanted to, yet he also appreciated the value of being patient, of waiting, of building to an even better and bigger and best climax possible. And, besides, did he really want this to end? Would he ever have a better blow job?

He felt her fingers tickling his balls and he again stiffened, his legs sticking out and his toes curling in.

She pulled back, and squeezed him again, harder this time as the damn was weakening and the well was beginning to burst, wanting so much to obtain relief, relief from the pressure, pleasure, and pain.

She looked up at him, an expression of sympathy and concern on her face. "We are very close now, Timmy. Not too much longer." The way she was talking it was like he was getting an enema or a prostate exam, trying to help him maintain his composure, to relax and withstand the discomfort. But, this was no prostate exam. It was far from it. It was simply so thoroughly wonderful, yet so very frustrating.

And she resumed her attack on his cock, this time diving down into his lap with her face, sliding her lips up and down his shaft, milking him with her lips, fucking his cock with her face and mouth, licking and lapping his shaft as her lips held tightly onto the hard slick stem as she slipped and slid her mouth up and down its length.

This was a blow job with force, with an energy, with an unadulterated, uncensored abandon. She bobbed her head up and down in his lap, the room filled with the sound of the slurping and slushing of her saliva as it spilled from her mouth onto his shaft and down to his balls.

1...34567...11