Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nibbling soon changed to trying to swallow her nipple and breast, first one breast; and then the other.

I wanted to devour her to have her body as my body, to get right into her as I had never wanted before.

Her breathing was becoming faster her hands were once again hard against my back and her nails were digging into me again.

One of her legs moved a little aside so she could rub her genetalia against one of my legs, she was pushing her body violently against me.

Thrusting against me, squirming against me.

My penis was becoming hard again, so hard; my whole body was filled with desire, with want.

With need and desire!

I had her imprisoned against the wall; I moved her ass over and shoved my rampant cock straight into her as hard as I could.

The force squashed my hands hard between her ass and the wall. Her cunt was so tight and wet as I fucked her. I wanted her so much!

To get right into her! To squash her body into the wall!

For her to be the wall, the building, the world.

I could feel the wall vibrate as I fucked her with all the vigour I had.

Her hands had left my back and her nails were digging into my ass, as I shoved violently into her.

Fuck!

She was trying to force my body through hers! She put her mouth against my shoulder and bit, not at all gently, it felt as if she was trying to bight a piece out of my body.

(When I think about it later; I think she might have been trying to do just that.)

I was fucking her with all my might the wall shuddered as I thrust into her. Her ass, her body slammed into the wall as I continued ramming my rock hard cock deep into her.

Her cunt was gripping my cock trying to squash it; to squeeze it. I continued thrusting into her.

I cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her up, as I continued to force her against the wall, and she hooked her legs around my body and squeezed me.

I continually pounded my cock into her. It seemed like an eternity that I was thrusting into her. Finally I could feel my orgasm approaching. I ached my back and thrust into her even harder than I thought possible.

I kept her pressed hard against the wall as my cum shot into her. Her cunt was squeezing my cock; her legs squeezing my ass her whole body shuddering.

My hands were clutching her ass, my fingers gripping her with all my force. We were both screaming, not words just noise.

The noise of passion, of lust of wanting, of needing, of getting, of cumming!

I released the pressure and we both slid slowly on to the floor of the shower.

Totally exhausted, totally spent. I rolled over on to my back and she on top of me. We just lay there getting our breath back, both panting hard.

We were not really holding each other; she was just lying on top of me. The water from the shower was spraying onto her back; it felt so good just lying there with her weight on me.

The water splashing on out exhausted bodies, her breasts against my chest, her head nestled beside mine. I did not have the energy to move, I am sure that she felt just the same totally spent; totally fucked!

After a time she moved off me and we got to our feet, there was blood on the shower floor where I had been lying.

She had carved some quite deep scratches into my back and ass.

I was going to be pretty sore for a few days until the scratches and groves she had carved in me healed up.

My shoulder was very tender where she had bitten me; there were teeth marks in my skin. The blueness of bruising was starting to appear.

At least the shower wall must have been pretty strong, because we had not broken it.

We turned of the shower off and dried each other off.

I picked her up and carried her back to the bed where we just held each other tenderly and soon fell asleep.

She must have woken first, as I smelt the delicious odour of coffee as she gently shook my body, and placed a cup on the table beside the bed.

I looked at her; she looked so lovely, despite her hair being un-brushed, she turned around and I saw her ass was quite bruised where I had fucked her against the wall of the shower.

I looked at the sheets where I had been lying there was quite a few blood stains there from where my back had bled during our sleep. Yes we were going to be quite sore for a day or too!

Her dress looked a total mess crumpled on the bathroom floor where I had tossed it.

Luckily I had a t-shirt which would just about do as a dress; she rinsed out her little panties and hung the up in the bathroom to dry.

She put on the t-shirt and I got a new set of clothes out of the wardrobe and dressed.

We sat down on the chairs and just stared at each other wondering what had happened; each in our own little world.

She looked at me with a shocked expression on her face, in our passion she had forgotten about her friend which she was to meet in the city. That was going to take some talking to make it up to her.

"I had better ring Susan and see if I can get her forgiveness, damn I don't know what happened, how do I explain this?"

It probably wasn't the best thing to do, but I just grinned at her.

She looked at me enquiringly "I don't even know your name. I have never done this sort of thing before,never! What is Susan going to think?"

"You mean you are actually going to tell her?" said I, "Tell her what we did, the whole story, in detail?"

"Yes, I have always have found that if start out with the truth and you never get found out lying, who is to know if one of my or Susan's friends could have seen us running from the station?"

I thought that was going a little far but who am I to argue with a woman.

I looked at her and smiled, "My name is Lloyd."

I reached over and gently clasped her hand and pecked her on the cheek tenderly; as though we had just been introduced.

"My name is Carol." she said and kissed me gently on the lips.

I stood back a little clasped her waist with both hands and smiled at her, she smiled back.

Carol placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned forward and kissed me tenderly.

Damn, it suddenly hit me, with a big thumping thud. I was in love with this woman, and I had only known her for a day, fuck what a shock!

I supposed the dumbest thought that entered my brain. 'How am I going to explain to my friends how I met her? You can hardly tell you best mate, you pissed all over her on the 11.30 from the airport.'

I know we will both never forget that day, we did not even know each others name but we had enjoyed some of the best sex we had ever had.

However the repercussions of that day affected both my life and hers for the rest of our days.

12