Christmas Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Oh god, Jess, you have to stop now. I can't take it anymore." Cindy pushed my wife's head away, her face shining with juices, and Cindy dropped down to the floor to kiss her, David's cum spreading between their lips. Cindy slowly moved down to my wife's breasts, and began suckling her nipples. "It's your turn now, 'hon'." As she sucked on her nipples she moved her fingers between Jess's legs, and she began to moan.

The watchers in the group were becoming much more animated, probably spurred on by David's involvement. Couples were kissing, fondling one another, and any single men now had their cocks in hand and ready. I noticed Mark, Cindy's husband, standing next to David. He seemed hardly surprised at the event, and his extended cock looked as hard as mine was.

My wife was moaning hard as Cindy sliced through her pussy with her fingers, still licking her nipples. She wasn't going to last long. My wife comes easily, and Cindy seemed to know just what buttons to press. Just as Jess was about to cum, Cindy stopped.

"What? No... oh, Cindy, don't stop... please... oh, Cindy, I need to cum so bad..." My wife was beside herself. She reached down to rub herself, and Cindy moved her hands away.

"Soon, Jess, just get on your knees." My wife groaned in frustration, but still rolled up onto her knees. Cindy waved at her husband, calling him over, before sliding under Jess and slipping her tongue inside her pussy.

"Oh, fuck. Yes. Like that." I hadn't ever seen my wife in this state. She was beyond control. As Cindy rolled her tongue to lick her clit, Mark moved in from behind, positioning his cock right at the opening of my wife's pussy.

I was startled at what was about to happen, but my cock was never harder and I was powerless to move. Jill's eyes were huge as she looked back at me to gauge my reaction. She grabbed a hold of my cock for me, and slowly began stroking it.

I watched as Mark began to slide his cock up and down between the lips of Jess's pussy, as Cindy licked her clit and began massaging his balls. She took aim of his cock in her hand, and began guiding it slowly into my wife. Jess shot her head up at the penetration, and looked behind to find Mark. She look worried, briefly, but as he pushed deep into her she just closed her eyes and pushed right back.

Jill spit in her hand, and used it to lube my cock. She guided it towards her ass. I knew then what she wanted me to do. I added my own spit, and holding her hips slowly began sliding my cock into her ass. She leaned over in the doorway, and pushed back against me, mimicking the movements of my wife.

Mark started to thrust back and forth into my wife, his own wife underneath, alternatively licking the base of his cock and my wife's clit. Occasionally Mark would slip his cock wholly out, and his wife would reach up and suck his cock deep within her throat, leaving Jess crying for more. Several couples in the room were fully undressed now, and David had his hard on back in his hand. Jill was grunting loudly as I began fucking her with vigor.

"Fuck me, Peter. Fuck my ass. You feel so hard, so good. Fuck me hard!" She was much louder than the first time she came, as if she wanted David to hear her, and if that was the reason behind her screams she succeeded. David turned towards us, cock in hand, and watched me as I fucked his wife in the ass.

"Mark, oh god, Mark..." He was pumping furiously into my wife now, as Cindy sucked on her clit and played with her tits. "I'm cumming Mark, I'm cumming for you..."

Mark groaned, and I could tell by the expression on his face he was unloading into her pussy. She screamed in ecstasy as she started cumming, as he grabbed her by the hips and pounded hard into her. The scene was too much, I couldn't hold myself back.

"Jill, oh fuck, I'm going to cum..." Jill heard me and increased her tempo. I felt my cock spasm and my cum spurt out into her ass. David was standing right in front of us, fucking his hand for all it was worth. After my movements stopped, Jill extracted herself from my cock, and turned to kiss me.

"Thank you, Peter. Thank you so very much." She turned around and dropped down to her knees in front of her husband, and swallowed his cock whole in her mouth.

I looked back to Jess. She had collapsed, and was lying on her back while Cindy ate Mark's cum from her pussy. Mark was already getting dressed. He saw me in the doorway and smiled awkwardly. I smiled back at him, out of reflex more than anything else, but I was still a bit more than confused. I turned away and walked back downstairs. Jimmy was busy packing up his bar supplies.

"Hey dude, haven't seen you in a bit. Thanks for stepping in for me earlier. Everything work out for you?" Jimmy was smiling as usual, and I noticed his new "girlfriend" was fast asleep on the couch next to him.

"Somewhat. It looks like things worked out very well for you." I motioned to the girl.

"Oh yeah. My "Christmas Delight" was quite a hit. Going to be hard to top it next year." He beamed with pride.

"I can't wait. Take care, Jimmy." I grabbed my coat and my wife's from the closet and sat down in the kitchen to wait. Most of partygoers had left, and only a few stragglers remained. I heard Sarah wish a few friends goodbye, and she came in the kitchen.

"Oh! Hi Pete..." She seemed a bit nervous. "Quite a party this year, huh?"

"Yes. Quite a party." I didn't feel much like small talk.

"Um, I think I saw Jess coming down the stairs... Oh, there she is!"

My wife walked into kitchen, fully clothed now, although a bit more disheveled than when we had arrived. I could smell her sex as she sat down next to me.

"Time to go home?" she mumbled. Her eyes were glazed over, and she seemed pretty out of it. A little too much "Christmas Delight", I thought.

"Sure. I already have your coat." I helped her into her coat and we thanked Sarah for the party. As we were heading towards the front door, Mark was helping Cindy down the stairs. She could barely walk.

"Hey Jimmy! Thanks a lot!" Mark yelled at his friend. Jimmy winked back at him, as he put on his own coat and tried to wake up his "girlfriend".

"Hey Pete. That was a great game of pool." Mark held out his hand for me, as if to say no harm done. I shook it.

"Yeah, Mark. It was. We'll see you soon. Night, Cindy." Cindy tried to hold up her head, and mumbled something that sounded sort of like 'good night' and then collapsed back into her husband's arms.

I took Jess to the car, and helped her in. Our home was only a few miles from Sarah and Jeff's, and the car barely had time to warm in the cold night air. I helped Jess into our house, up the stairs into our bedroom. I undressed her and lay her down in bed. Even asleep, she looked so beautiful. I ran my fingers over her body, some parts still sticky with cum. I couldn't help but look down at her pussy, her hair matted down, her lips still puffy. I could still smell her, and I felt myself getting aroused again. I knelt down to her pussy, and licked it gently. It tasted of sex, and the flavor was intoxicating. I spread her legs apart, inhaled deeply, then slowly licked around the outside of her pussy, cleaning her lips. She started to moan a bit, still asleep but clearly getting aroused herself as she wriggled under me. I licked deep inside her, and tasted Mark's cum still there. I took my time and cleaned her out, and watched as her clit engorged with blood. I looked up at her. She was awake now, and she had the same look of hunger in her eyes as she had when she went upstairs with Cindy.

"Fuck me." was all she said. That's all I needed to hear. I lifted myself up and plunged deep inside her, as the wind whistled through the tree branches, lined with icy snow.

12