Chilean Neighbors

Story Info
Oh my God, I've become a pervert!
618 words
3.28
24.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God, I've become a pervert!

My wife has become a mentor for the neighbor, next door, on all things gardening. When to trim his roses, when to fertilize, the best watering times, etc. She naively mentioned the neighbor told her he keeps an eye out for her from his garage window. Duh! Little does she realize he probably keeps a cock out for her as well.

In their late 50's, he and his wife are from Chile and worked in bi-lingual health care, within the local school system. They were in a car accident, where he injured his back, is on disability, and no longer works. His wife does, however, so he is home alone, throughout the day.

She is very nice, but not very athletic, or trim. He is tall, handsome, artistic, and polite. His broken English is a positive.

My wife on the other hand is compact, outdoorsy, a runner and well built. She loves working on the yard, on which I gladly defer. We have the nicest yard in the neighborhood, thanks to her constant efforts. She'll don work boots with shorts and tank tops to work outside. She looks right out of Mechanics Illustrated!

Rosa and Juan were having some domestic issues that seemed out of the ordinary. As strange would have it, Juan disclosed to Valerie that Rosa, with her subsequent awareness, had been unfaithful over twenty years ago and he, often, throughout that time still felt betrayed. This ebb and flow of anger and/or emotion for him, had created tension. The past few months have been smooth sailing and we are back to our better times.

As before, we socialize occasionally, share dinners, barbeques, and Chilean wine. On these occasions we buss each other hello and goodbye, with Juan Carlos always lingering in his greetings with Valerie. She gets flattered, and oblivious to his over-attentiveness. I, on the other hand, am a man, and aware of his fondness for her.

Based on his disclosure, when she's outside on that side of the house, I'll head upstairs to look down on their garage window, looking for telltale signs. I've seen the shade up in his garage when Valerie is in the yard. I know he is watching her secretly.

I'm hoping to see his pants around his ankles, jerking off in the garage, while watching my wife. When she's out there, my assumption is him stroking his cock and coming on the garage floor, all the while peeping on her.

I'm fantasizing about of leaving this on my desktop for Valerie to find. I'd love for her to purposely tease Juan Carlos with glimpses of her pussy by going pantyless in her work shorts and flashing him. This is so bad, but I find myself jerking off fantasizing to this scenario, also!!!

I fantasize about offering to fuck Rosa, while he watches. He knows she is fond of me also. Knowing she was/is capable of cuckolding Juan and putting him in a dark place is such a turnon. I continually think of her fucking someone outside of her marriage. Hence what follows, I'd love to watch Valerie suck and fuck Juan.

A new thought keeps running through my mind! I have some 15 year old cheesecake photos of Valerie she gave me as a gift. I've scanned them and have them just hidden in a cloud,

Feigning technical difficulties, I keep running in my mind texting Juan Carlos an innocent photo or two. I'm thinking of offering a couple to him, in exchange for letting me watch him jerk off in his garage.

I wonder what Valerie would say if she knew....might just leave this on my desktop to be found!!!