Brown's Shoe Store Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"Hello?" he said as he moved inside the door.

"I'm glad you made it back," a soft feminine voice said from the sofa. Mike walked around it and saw Abby lying on her back wearing a raincoat.

"Thanks, what are you doing here?"

"Meagan called this morning and told us you were coming back. I've been waiting for you."

"Ummm," he said as he sat down at her bare feet. "How long have you been waiting?"

"Two hours."

"Why are you wearing a coat?"

She giggled. "Why don't you unbutton it and find out?"

Mike smiled as his fingers pushed the bottom button through the hole and then the second one. After he finished the row he sat back. "Why don't you do the honors?"

Abby bit her lower lip and grabbed the coat in two hands.

Mike had though her body was perfect the first time he had seen her but now he knew it. Tiny blonde hairs led up to the junction of her legs where they grew into a sparse gathering of corn silk tendrils covering the thin line of her virgin slit.

"Are you going to just look?" She giggled.

"You are amazing," he said.

"I love you Mike," she said as she slowly opened her thighs showing him what no other man had seen before.

"Abby, you don't know..." he stated to say.

"Shhh, hurry and take off your clothes."

Mike did as she requested and again sat down at her feet. He picked up a foot and lightly kissed her ankle, then her calves and then slowly up the inside of her soft thigh.

Neither said another word as his mouth found and captured her soft rose pedals and his tongue tasted her sweet untouched nectar. When she had reached the point where her moans were consistent Mike moved his mouth up to lick and taste her cherry tips.

"Oh Mike," she moaned. Her leg was now pressing against his hard-on and her hand snaked under him to explore his long shaft. "It's so big."

"Get on top of me," he said as he moved his body to the side to allow her to slide on top.

His mouth moved up to hers as his fingers moved behind her to touch the most perfect ass he had ever seen. It was more than perfect.

"Do it please," she whispered.

Mike remembered Beth asking for the same thing. "We have time," he said.

"No we don't," Abby grinned. "I'm on the clock."

"Overtime!" he said laughing. "Well we better get to it."

Abby opened as wide as she could and was in control as she grabbed his shaft and aimed it at her virgin gate. "It's not going in," she gasped.

"Relax," he said. "When you are tight it makes it worse."

Abby smiled and did as he said and suddenly felt the tip press through the membrane. "Ahhh," she moaned both in pain and in pleasure.

"Go slow," he said as he nibbled on her dangling earlobe.

"It's going in," she said while taking a big breath. "Oh God."

It took almost ten minutes for Abby to reach her max. "Now we are one," she giggled.

Mike had not felt anyone as tight as Abby was at that moment. "We definitely are one." He felt her start to pull upward and held her ass down. "Don't move. Just stay like this for a while."

Abby pushed back and looked into his eyes and he in hers. "I love you."

Mike knew at that moment who he loved and it wasn't her. "Abby don't say that." He lifted her body off until his prick popped out.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm going to go find the woman I love," he said.

Abby just lay there watching as he dressed quickly and left the building.

*****

He rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer it and saw a light come on and a shape come to the door. The door opened and Tara stood there.

"Mike, what are you doing here?"

"Tara I a..." "Who is it?" a voice asked from behind her.

"It's Mike," Tara answered. She moved to the side.

Mike smiled when he saw Meagan standing there. "I had to see you."

"Me?" she asked.

"Yes, can I talk to you alone?"

"I'll leave you two alone," Tara said.

They watched her walked back up the stairs to Meagan's room.

"Meagan I have to tell you something," he said as he pulled her body to his.

Meagan closed her eyes. "What?"

"I love you," he whispered as he kissed her neck.

"I know," she whispered back.

"No I mean I really love you. I don't care if you are my sister. I want to marry you."

Oh God, she thought. "I love you too so much. I can't explain it now but can we wait a week before I give you my answer?"

Mike pushed her head back and brought his lips to hers. "I'll wait whatever it takes to make you my wife."

"Good," she said with tears of joy. She watched as he turned and walked away.

*****

A week later Mike again stood on the doorstep of Meagan's house and rang the doorbell.

The door opened and Meagan stood there not smiling. "Come inside we have to talk."

Mike knew it was bad from the tone of her voice as he moved past her into the house. She took his hand in hers and started crying. "Meagan," he said as he wiped her eyes with his finger. "It's OK if you don't want to marry me I understand."

She took his hand and led him around the corner to the den.

"SURPRISE!"

Mike jumped back totally shocked by the room full of people standing there with drinks in their hand. He turned and looked at Meagan who was now smiling.

"Mike. I had our DNA tested and we are not brother and sister." Tears again flowed down her cheeks. "I'll marry you."

Mike could not remember if he had ever really cried before but suddenly his eyes opened up and when he kissed her their tears came together.

"TO MIKE AND MEAGAN!" Jim Brown shouted. Thank God he had not gotten Meagan's mother pregnant that night.

Two month's later Brown's Super Shoe Mart opened with lines around the corner. Irene stood there smiling as Mike cut the ribbon across the front. He had told her the monthly sex was not part of the contract anymore and she understood.

Six months later Brown's Super Shoe Mart II opened up across town with Brad and Tara as dual store managers.

Five years later all the Super Shoe Mart's in the USA changed their names to Brown's Super Shoe Mart.

"We've come a long way," Mike said to Meagan, Brad, and Tara as they sat on the floor of his new office. "Remember how it all started?" Meagan asked.

"Yes," Brad said laughing. "Wait here." He got up and moved out into the store.

"What's he doing?" Mike asked.

Suddenly Brad ran back into the room and down onto his knees. He took the empty bottle and spun it around. They all watched as it pointed to Meagan. "OK Meagan off with the blouse," he laughed.

"Here we go again," Meagan chuckled as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

~ THE END ~

*

Note from Slick: I've received a lot of emails asking to continue this story but this is it. The Brown's are doing very well and I hope you liked the final chapter. Don't forget to vote and let me know how you liked the final chapter and series..

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers