Bob, Jane and a Length of Cord

Story Info
After hours fun with some old friends.
2.2k words
3.87
32.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into Bob and Jane's house with a bottle of wine and a new CD I had bought that week that I was pretty sure they'd want to hear. We had been out for a drink, and we had decided to meet at their house to finish the evening off.

Bob called out "Hey! Jake, glad you're here. Come on into the kitchen."

Bob was at the counter shaking a shaker full of ice and maybe the ingredients for a killer margarita. There was a handheld video camera on the counter beside two martini glasses. "Only two?" I said, putting down the wine. A good margarita would hit the spot, the wine could wait for another night.

Bob smiled. "Actually, Jane isn't able to have one right now, so they're for you and me."

He poured the margaritas from the shaker and handed me a glass, picking up the video camera with his other hand.

"Say cheese, Jake, you're on camera."

I waved stupidly and grinned my biggest fakest grin with a margarita spilling slightly in the other hand.

I followed Bob toward the living room. It was a little dark, and I was trying not to stumble over anything with a full drink in one hand. The lights were out in the living room, maybe Jane had gone to be already? That would be too bad, she was funny after she's had a few drinks, like tonight.

"Check this out," Bob said, flipping on the lights. And there was Jane, She was in the middle of the living room, seated on a big soft black leather ottoman. A wide blindfold wrapped around her head.

Jane is hot. Every time we all go out, people notice her. Leave her at the bar by herself while we shoot pool, and by the time Bob and I get back she has two or three men buying her drinks and becoming her best friends. She's tall, slender, has long legs. Her body is just perfect. I notice every time I'm around her. I watch her get out of their car, legs flashing under one of the short skirts she wears. I like her, ya know? But she's married to a good friend, and I don't worry about it too much, even though I love watching her.

Tonight her short skirt is gone, and my gaze slowly takes in the details. Red stiletto heels with lots of straps. Her long slender legs are wrapped in silk thigh high stockings. Garters follow the curve of her hips up to a frilly garter belt that fastens over her perfectly flat belly. Her blouse is unbuttoned, and her breasts spill out of a bra, the cups pulled aside to expose her nipples and the soft curves. Her legs are pressed together, but I can see the neatly trimmed triangle of hair.

Her arms are behind her back, and her shoulders are arched back a little, pushing her chest forward. Even in this awkward position, Jane has great posture! Is she tied up?

Bob says "This is a game we play. Tonight the game is called 'Give Jake something to remember,' and I think you might enjoy it." He's slowly panning the video camera up Jane's long legs, taking in her perfect body and helpless predicament. He pans over to me, and my mouth is hanging open, and a little of the margarita is spilling onto the floor.

"What do you think?" he asks.

Jane smiles. "We've all seen each other naked before.... Even though I can't see you right now I know I'd like to get better acquainted with your cock," she says. She's right, we've been skinny dipping together on occasion. I take a long drink. This is definitely weird, but might be impossible to pass up. I find I'm nodding my head slowly.

Bob hands me the video camera. "Tell you what," he says. "Start off as camera man, and join in when you're ready." He's looking down at Jane's blindfolded face and ruby red lipsticked lips as he fumbles for the zipper of his pants. He unzips and frees his cock, stroking the shaft slowly and watching Jane intently. Looks like he's hard as a rock.

I put the camera up to my face, step back, and take another drink. This is going to get interesting.

Changing my angle as Bob brushes Jane's lips with the head of his cock, I can see that Jane's arms are tied behind her back. Her wrists are bound with a few wraps of soft cord, and her elbows are tied together with more cord, which makes her breasts jut forward in such a fascinating way.

Now Jane is leaning forward to take Bob's head into her mouth. She pushes forward, taking his cock deeper in, then rocking back and forth in long strokes, balancing on the edge of the ottoman, her bound arms a counterweight, lifting her bound wrists together at times, pushing her forward for balance. I circle around to the other side and zoom in on Jane's blindfolded face, and her mouth taking his cock in slowly.

I step back and you can see Bob's back arching to give her more, and Jane working to give him pleasure, moving her torso and neck. Bob pulls her hair away from her face gently, and steps forward, sliding his hand to the back of her head, fucking her mouth now and pulling her onto his cock, and his shaft is getting slick with her saliva.

I finish my drink and the tequila is doing its thing, making me a little more likely to join Bob in fucking Jane's brains out. Still filming this amazing blowjob, I put my glass down, kick off my shoes, and drop my pants. My cock is about to explode from the pressure. My belt buckle makes a clunk as it hits the floor, and Jane pulls back from Bob's hard cock.

"Sounds like Jake is interested," she says. Bob takes the camera out of my hand and steps away from Jane. That cannot have been an easy thing to do. He's stroking himself with his free hand.

I ditch my underwear and step forward so the tip of my cock is under Jane's nose. She senses me there despite the blindfold and smiles mockingly, and turns her head slightly. "I'm all tied up here," she says, still smiling, "But you're going to have to make me."

I step forward, and she pulls back a little. I put my hand in her hair and cup my fingers at the back of her neck, pulling her forward a little so the head of my cock bumps her lips again. She turns to the side, still with that little smile. I put a hand on her cheek to guide her back to my cock, which feels like it's about to explode, and pull her forward at the same time. Now my head is brushing her lips, and she opens her mouth just slightly to take the tip. I guide my shaft with one hand and pull her head forward with the other, and the tip enters the ruby red opening of her lipsticked lips, and then I push forward a little, inching a little more into her waiting mouth. She leans in a little and my cock is sliding into the mouth of one of the most beautiful women I know.

I lean forward more, and I'm buried in her mouth. Bob is getting it all on video. "The blindfold is something we both like," he says. "Tonight it's going to be a little bit of a guessing game for her -- who's doing what at a given moment."

I push all the way in, then pull out again, then thrust in fast as if it might end all of a sudden. After a few strokes I slow down my fucking of Jane's face, because I don't want to come in the first ten seconds. She's got my rhythm now, and is slowly taking my shaft in long strokes. I keep my hand at the back of her head, afraid she'll pull off and play hard to get some more. My other hand is drifting down the soft curve of her breast through her open shirt.

Bob is standing beside me, shooting video from above, and he maneuvers the tip of his cock closer to her mouth. I let go of Jane, and when she pulls back, Bob guides her to his cock, and starts fucking her mouth in slow strokes. We guide her back and forth from Bob to me, and she's alternately sucking a few strokes on each of our cocks.

Bob pulls out of her mouth and without a word lets me know we should switch places. We switch back and forth a few times to make it confusing, then Jane leans forward and takes the nearest dick in her mouth again. We guide her head, since she's blindfolded and has her hands bound behind her back. After a few more switches she leans back. She rolls over onto her side on the ottoman, carefully, and positions her ass on the edge of the ottoman.

"Whoever was on my right just now, that's the fat cock I want in my pussy." That would be me. I circle around the ottoman, taking in this amazing woman totally at our mercy. She's curled up on the ottoman, lying on her side, her bound arms exttended behind her, propping her up. The tops of her stockings, the black garters and garter belt frame her perfect heart-shaped ass. She's slender but curvy, and as I run a hand up her thigh and onto her hip, I can feel muscle under soft skin.

I drop to my knees and push her top knee forward to open her pussy, and give the exposed outer lips a kiss. Jane gives a muffled groan, and when I look up a moment later I see Bob's got his cock buried in her mouth, one of his hands supporting her head, the other filming every second of the action. I start finger-fucking and eating her cunt, to muffled sounds of approval for a few more minutes.

Then I'm ready, and she's wet. I settle on my knees and run my hand down my cock, it's as hard and full as I've ever felt it. Watching Bob's cock disappear beneath the blindfold, I maneuver my cock closer to Jane's pussy. I brush the soft lip and slip in immediately, Jane is very wet and ready for me. All the way to the hilt, and I grab her hip to pull her towards me. Bob stops pumping his hips for a moment as I begin to fuck her in hard, long strokes, the force as I hit her ass pushing Jane's head onto Bob's dick.

Jane's body is amazing. I'm watching her ass as my cock slides in and out, and she's just perfect, slender but not too skinny, curvy but not fat. The garters and stockings are hot.

I'm building up some force, it's getting very intense for me, I'm getting near the brink, and Jane is making little muffled sounds of pleasure, such as she can with Bob's cock filling her mouth every time I push forward.

Bob holds up a hand to get me to stop. Jane may or may not know who's doing what at at the moment, and she can't use her hands to feel around. Bob pulls out of her mouth and lets her head down to rest on the ottoman.

He motions to me to lift her up, and a moment later we've got her sitting on the ottoman again, her back upright. Bob wants me to come closer, I think he wants to fuck Jane in the face, and I hold her still as he pushes his cock down her throat. He's thrusting his hips as Jane tries to lean forward to take more of him, and I hold her head still as Bob pumps his hips to fuck her in the mouth.

Jesus, that's hot. My cock is buried in her thick hair, and the motion and friction are driving me to the edge again. I lean in a little, and I find the spot that gives me the greatest pleasure. Each time Bob pushes forward into her throat, she's pushed back onto my cock. Her hair is thick, and my dick is covered in pre-cum. It's getting harder to hold back. Bob pulls his cock out of Jane's mouth he's jetting cum all over her face and chest, and I start to come at almost the same time. I pull her back towards me, driving my pulsating dick into the thickest part of her hair, then spurting gobs of ropey cum into her hair.

Jane feels the hot streaks of come spattering her from both sides and bursts out laughing. She swivels toward me, opening her mouth wide and searching for my cock. I gather it in my hand and feed it to her, letting the last surges of white goo spurt into her mouth. She leans in and strokes a few times, cleaning me off, then takes my cock all the way in, letting the last few spasms drip semen into her throat.

A minute later we're all in a pile on the floor, the blindfold gone. As we untie Jane's bonds she's glancing back and forth, probably wondering who was in which position. We're all too exhausted to move. This has been the most intense sex of my life, and I hope it's not the last time we get together for a little after-hours entertainment.