Boarder Controls Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked toward them with my arm theatrically stretched out .I touched each twin and they collapsed to the floor. Sara's mouth hung open. While she was suggestible I walked toward her with my hand out. "Sara, as I get closer to you, you will feel your body getting more and more relaxed." I was about six feet from Sara. I walked toward her very slowly. She just stared at me. "Sara, you are going into a deep trance as speak. Your whole body is becoming limp. When I get to you your body will no longer be able to stand." I watched her carefully. Her legs were shaking and her face was beginning to droop. This girl was suggestible. I continued walking and talking. Her leg shook more and her head was wobbling. I touched her and she collapsed. I caught her as she fell. I sat her in a chair.

"How do you feel?"

"Very relaxed."

"When I count to five you will wake up feeling very good. If I snap my fingers you will collapse and go into a much deeper trance. You will not remember these instructions." I counted to five and Sara woke up.

"Did you do anything?"

"Were you hypnotized?"

"Of course not."

"Walter, Whitney, wake up." They woke up and stood up. They made no comment. Sara stood up also.

"I guess it isn't working on me."

I snapped my fingers and she collapsed. "Sara can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"You will do everything I tell you, do you understand?"

"Yes." In a monotone. She was wearing a gray sweat suit.

"Sara, take off the pants of the seat suit."

She did. "Now take off your panties. You will be very aroused."

She did. I felt her cunt. It was very wet. "I am going to wake you. You will feel very good. When ever I snap my fingers you will go into a very deep trance, but you will always do everything I ask of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Sara, wake up

She woke up and looked around. "Do you think you were hypnotized?"

"Of course not."

"Do you always walk around naked below the waist?"

She looked down. "Oh my god." She covered her pubic area.

"What did you do to me?"

"How do you feel? Hypnotized you."

"I feel fine, but this is not acceptable."

"Take off the rest of your clothes."

"You are crazy. I won't do that." As she was talking she was pulling the sweatshirt over her head. When she realized what she was doing she stopped talking. She undid her bra and dropped it. Her body was Rubenesque. Like the models from the nineteenth century. Lovely breasts, they were quite firm and full. Sara just stood there, she didn't know what to say.

"Sara, you are quite aroused aren't you?"

"Yes I am. This doesn't seem right though." She was no longer trying to cover herself.

At that moment I saw Felicia drive up. "Walter, take Sara and her clothes up to your bedroom."

He gathered her clothes and led her up the stairs. I didn't tell him what to do. I wondered what would happen. At that moment Felicia came in with a couple. I had not limited her to women.

"Mike, this is Jane and Cliff, they want to improve their love life and I told them that you could do that with hypnosis."

Cliff was a large man, about six feet two and two hundred twenty pounds. Jane was tall and slender. About five, ten and one hundred fifteen pounds.

"What do you want me to do for you?"

Cliff spoke. "We have been married for three years and our love life sucks. We can't get relaxed with each other, I think we try too hard. Felicia says you are a magician with hypnosis and we need help."

"Jane, do you agree?"

"Yes. Cliff touches me and I panic. Yet I have daydreams about making love with him. We will do anything."

"Well, you will have to let go completely with me for it to work. Can you do that?"

"I don't know." That was Cliff and Jane nodded.

"Do you both believe hypnosis could help?"

Jane. "Yes, we saw friends hypnotized and they really relaxed and Felicia said you made her feel better than she has ever felt."

"Okay, first, I will demonstrate how it can work. Felicia, sleep." She collapsed in front of us.

"Felicia has been conditioned to react to certain commands. I will hypnotize the two of you and condition you to each other and make you more comfortable with intimacy with each other. Both of you stand up. Make your bodies as stiff as you can." They both become rods. I was convinced they were highly motivated and would be good subjects. I tilted Jane backwards. She stayed stiff. "Jane when I give you the command you will make every muscle limp. Now!"

She became completely limp. I gathered her before she fell and put her on the chair. "Your trance will become deeper and deeper as you hear my voice, even if I am not talking to you. You will get very relaxed and when I tell you, you'll wake up from a very deep trance feeling very aroused."

I turned to Cliff. "Cliff as you tighten your muscles your trance gets deeper. The deeper your trance goes your mind is focused on your cock. It is getting stiff. I could see my suggestion working. Your trance is very deep. When you wake, you will not remember anything except you have a hard cock."

"Cliff, Jane, wake up." They looked at me.

Cliff said: "What happened? I feel horny, but that's all I know.

"I feel horny, also."

"What do the two of you remember?"

They both agreed they didn't remember anything. "All right, now we go to phase two. I will put you under my control and train you to enjoy sex without worry. Sleep, both of you." I didn't want to give them a chance to think about that statement. They both collapsed, Cliff on the floor and Jane into the chair.

"You are now both under my complete control. Jane, when is the last time you had sex?"

"Last week."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"It was wham, bam, thank you Mam. I never got into it."

"Jane and Cliff, take all of your clothes off."

They both stood up and disrobed. Soon they were naked. Jane looked like a model out of Vanity Fair and Cliff looked like a wrestler. His cock wasn't very large compared to his massive body.

Cliff had an erection. I put my hand into Jane's cunt. It was wet.

Whitney had been standing silently watching the whole thing. "Whitney, do you want to try his thing in you?"

"No, he doesn't appeal to me at all."

"Whitney, get Sara and Walter."

She brought them downstairs, Sara was still naked and Walter looked like he had hurriedly put his pants on. "Walter, did you poke Sara?"

"Yeah, I couldn't resist. She was just there for the taking. It was fun." Sara was still in a heavy trance.

"Sara, did you enjoy being used by Walter? It was only his second time"

"It didn't hurt, although it felt very snug. I didn't feel as if I could do anything about it."

"I want you to lay down and spread your legs. I am going to let Cliff practice on you. Cliff you are to wake up and stay under my complete control. I want you to suck Sara's breasts and then lick her cunt. You are to keep it up until I tell you to stop. You will stay aroused. Sara, if his cock comes close to your mouth you are to suck on it. If you feel like having an orgasm, you may. Cliff, now!"

Cliff bent down and started to lick Sara's pendulous breasts. He did that for a while. I then told him to switch to her cunt. At first he came at her through her legs. Sara seemed to enjoy the feeling. She rotated her hips to meet his tongue. He never figured out he could get a blow job if he turned around. Finally Sara started to pant and she seemed to have a small orgasm.

"Cliff, you have done a good job. To reward you, you may fuck her. Start right now while she is finishing her orgasm." He pushed his cock into her. That was very well received. She started to buck against him an make noise. She was having a second larger orgasm.

"Cliff, you may ejaculate."

"I can't, I am not ready."

"Cliff, do you feel her cunt on your penis?"

"Yes."

"You are ready. You will ejaculate, now."

When I said that he started to jerk into her. He did it for several seconds. Then he collapsed on top of her.

"Cliff, stand up and lick your wife's cunt. Concentrate on her clit."

He got up and went over to Jane who was still standing in a trance. He knelt in front of her and licked her clit. "Jane you will remain in my complete control but, you will wake up."

She rotated her hips against Cliff's tongue. She clearly liked it. Cliff liked for about five minutes. Jane was finally getting in the mood. "Jane, lay on the floor with your knees up. Cliff, now I want you to suck her nipples."

He started doing that and Jane started to moan. Cliff was still flaccid. "Walter, are you hard again?"

"Yes."

"Go stick it in Jane, until she cums. Cliff, suck her breasts from the top so Walter can get to her cunt. Cliff turned around and continued sucking Jane's breasts. Walter put her legs over his shoulders and started to pump. Jane started to scream. I'm cuming, I'm cuming."

Cliff continued sucking her breasts and Walter finished her off. He did not cum. Walter pulled out when she went limp. He still was stiff. "Walter you can finish with Sara."

Walter went over to Sara and started with her in the missionary position. They both seemed to be enjoying it. I was getting a raging erection that needed tending. Whitney was still standing there and I knew she wanted me. I wanted her mother.

"Whitney, you go to bed. Wake me at six tomorrow morning and I will deflower you."

"Cliff and Jane you now know what to do. If you have any more problems call me. You won't need to. Your sex will be much better now. Cliff you will do at least ten minutes on Jane's breasts and cunt and Jane you will trust Cliff to be gentle and you both will cum. You both will always go into a very deep trance whenever I tell you. Now get dressed and go home. You will not remember the specifics of what happened here. It will be a dream that fades. Sara, you will also not remember the specifics of what happened here, but you will remember that you enjoyed being with Walter and you will go into a deep trance whenever I tell you to. You will now get dressed and Walter will take you home. Walter, you will never discuss anything that happens in this house that involves me. Get dressed and take Sara home."

I made love with Felicia at night and dreamed about Whitney in the morning.

* * * * *

If you liked this story, vote. Fives are preferred.

12