Blue Moon in Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the curtains darkening the room she came back, walked past me, closed the door behind me and switched on the ceiling fan. Then she went and sat on the bed. I sat beside her. We just looked into each other's eyes as if we did not know what to do next. I gently stroked her hair and leaned across to kiss her. Once again we kissed deeply and passionately. Her fingers opened the buttons of my shirt and my heart raced as her hands clawed across my bare chest. I stood up, leaned forward and took hold of her vest top. She raised her arms allowing me to remove it revealing a plain white bra. I threw my shirt to the floor and as I reached behind her back to unhook her bra, she undid my wet jeans. She let me slide off her bra to reveal two gorgeous breasts with large dark brown nipples. Now she pulled down my jeans revealing my tent-like boxers. Even though it had just been drenched in ice-cold water, my cock stood out rock hard. She looked up at me coyly and agonizingly moved her face forward into my groin. I thought I would explode as her hands gripped my buttocks and she delicately moved her face from side to side and up and down my cock. Then she put me out of my misery and gently lowered my boxers.

"Wow, wow," She said.

Her hand traced delicate lines around my cock as if she had never seen one before. She cupped my balls in one hand then placed tender kisses along the length of my shaft to the top and back down again. I craved for her to take me in her mouth but she didn't, she just stroked my legs and balls and kissed my cock. She patted the bed for me to sit beside her. I fell to the bed still tied up in jeans and boxers. She laughed then freed me from my denim shackles. She stood up and lowered her shorts revealing a pair of plain white cotton panties then climbed on top of me. We slid in on the bed and she kissed down my chest and once again began kissing my cock. This time I got my wish and she gently gripped my cock and took it in her mouth. Any previous shyness was now well and truly gone as she expertly moved her head and her hand in unison. I tried to watch but had difficulty keeping my eyes open as ecstasy gripped me. As I looked down at her I could see her sideways. At this point I think I thanked God that I was a man as I surveyed every inch of her from her perfect little feet, along her gorgeous brown legs, silky skinned back to the long black hair that fell over her face now hiding what she was doing to me. She paused, pulled her hair over her ear and tilted her head just long enough to let me see what she was doing. As she moved her head up and down on me her tongue made circles around my cock driving me crazy. Then as she moved her head her hair fell back down again.

My 41-year old heart needed a break before it exploded so I sat up and gestured for her to lie down beside me. Her hair spilled over the pillow and I leaned over and kissed her. She whimpered as I kissed her neck and I really took pleasure from kissing every bit of her. I kissed her beautiful breasts and sucked hard on her nipples. I kissed her stomach then playfully rubbed my nose on her mound and kissed every inch of her legs. It was fetish time and she had gorgeous little feet so I kissed them, licked them and took a manicured big toe in my mouth and mimicked oral sex doing to her toes what she had done to my cock. She closed her eyes and she seemed lost in the pleasure that I gave her. Eventually I pulled off her pants and was treated to the sight of her beautiful pussy. I kissed along the inside of her thighs and when I got to her beautiful little cunt she squirmed and moaned as I kissed it and licked it. It was almost sweet from whatever shower-gel she used. I could have stayed there all day as her little love bud came out to play, I slid two fingers inside her on a mission to find her G-Spot massaging her insides as my tongue kept up his job. She gripped the sheets tightly writhing almost making it difficult for me to keep my tongue on the right spot. Then after her body jerked a few times she seemed to have enough. She lay laughing and panting.

"Gengh Mak." (Excellent/Very good) She said. "Now please." She added moving her legs apart inviting me in.

I positioned myself between her legs and placed my glistening knob between her cunt-lips. I gently pushed and she jerked as if it hurt. I paused but she bit her lip and nodded for me to continue. Her nails dug into my shoulder as her insides finally surrendered to the intruder. I looked down the length of her body and took in the perfection of her flawless legs and tiny feet as her cunt muscles clamped around my cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" She sighed loudly as my length slid inside her.

"Yes, yes please..." She cried in her newly learned language. I could easily have ejaculated after 2 minutes but I wanted to make this last. I wanted to see her in every position imaginable just to savour her beauty. I withdrew from her and as if she could read my mind she got up on all fours parting her long legs letting me enter her from behind. Once again the vocals started and once again I surveyed every perfect inch of her. Her black hair fell forward and I ran my hands and nails down her brown back. Her round brown buttocks shook as my hips banged off them. Whatever way she turned her foot I could see her red painted toes and that gave me the final push over the line and I ejaculated with intensity that also brought a satisfied moan from her.

I collapsed onto the bed fighting for breath in the morning Thai heat as the fan whirred overhead. Fon rolled over and draped herself across me nuzzling her head under my chin. I held her close and breathed in her sweet scent. I watched every revolution of the fan contemplating what would happen next. This was wrong but it felt right. As I ran my hand up and down her silky back I felt her body rise and fall with her every deep breath. I did not want this moment to end. I looked at the clock on the wall and willed it to stop.

"Do not leave me." Fon whispered kicking my brain into overdrive. I held her tighter feeling somewhat happier that these 4 words now made my decision considerably easier.

That afternoon I was once again packing my bags. I hoped that the next time I put them down that it would be for a long time. My decision was made but I had one final job to do. There was somebody I had to see for what was more than likely the last time.

12