Black Eyes of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamalied
tamalied
10 Followers

"Ok well we don't have anything to clear out your um stumps, but I have a damp cloth and some gauze." Brian said as he sat down beside him.

"No worries, I just wanna stop the bleeding at least a little bit. Clean off the dried blood." Zack responded to Brian's unasked question.

Brian moved himself behind Zacky and started fiddling with the gauze while Zacky tried to pull of his shirt.

"You want me to clean your back too?" Brian asked as he noticed Zack taking his shirt off. He then noticed how much trouble Zacky was having getting it over the stumps, the whines of pain and aggravation also caught his attention. He just smiled at his helpless friend, "Do you want me to help you get your shirt off?"

Zacky's body stopped squirming around and he nodded, Brian lifted the back of Zacky's shirt up and over the stumps, trying hard not to hurt him in the process.

When the shirt was finally off Zack felt Brian's fingertips touch his stumps, this time the shudder that went through him sent a warm feeling through his body. It was almost a turn on.

For long moments Brian did this, but he stopped when Zacky let out a small mewl. He smiled and looked down at his friends back, it had blood still flowing down it slowly.

He went to go grab the cloth when he realized his hands were touching Zack's back, messing up the trails of blood. He looked at it questioningly and then brought his hand to his lips, he knew inside that he shouldn't do this but he felt like he couldn't stop it form happening. As the blood touched his tongue he felt his body come back to life again, but it was only a split second.

Zacky who had felt Brian's hands turned around to look at his friend who was once again staring at his hand.

"Are you ok?" he asked worried.

Brian looked up and shook his head, "I think it's the vampire thing."

Zack cocked his head to the side in question.

"When you thought I was looking at Val it wasn't that, t was because I could here her blood pumping it was taking over my senses, and now well I really want it." Brian said a little desperately.

"Do you mean you need to feed or something?" Zacky asked a little nervously.

Brian nodded, "When I tasted your blood it made me feel alive, only for like a second but I felt all of my body react to it."

Once again Brian was sporting an erection through his jeans, Zacky took notice and jumped back into a standing position.

"You tasted my blood?!"

"Yeah, I couldn't stop myself. And now I have like this overwhelming need for more, I know it sounds stupid but seriously Z, I'm like..um..I don't know how to explain it." Brian said kind of hurt that his friend was scared of him.

"Bloodlust?" Zack asked softly. Brian looked him in the eyes and nodded.

The two stayed quiet just staring at each other, Zacky's body tensed as Brian moved to the edge of the bed on his knees. Brian stopped once he was face to face with Zack, he could feel his friends short breaths, and hear his heart beat quicken. He had never imagined a heart beat being so loud.

"Are you afraid of me?" Brian asked Zacky. He wasn't taunting him in any way, he was just shocked that his friend was scared. He had never had Zack look at him the way he was looking now and it hurt Brian so much. He felt rejected. Zack didn't answer. Brian stared at him intently hoping it would make him speak, when he placed his hand on his friends arm he was greeted with a shove. Zack was scared of him.

Brian sat on his legs on the bed now, he started to shake, his emotions mixed together, the sadness he felt was being overlapped with an urge to attack him. He knew he would never hurt Zacky but his body was telling him to feed and this feeling was getting stronger with each second.

"Why are you scared Z, we are best friends. I would never hurt you." Brian said now looking at the bed cover away from Zack's gaze.

"I know, I just don't know what to do. Your evil." Zack said, tears streaming down his face.

Brian looked up and saw Zack's tears, his instincts made him jump to Zack's side to help him. Zack didn't tense this time, he wrapped his arms around Brian's waist and let his tears out.

"Why are you crying?" Brian asked as he brushed his hands through Zacky's black hair.

"Your dead, evil, a Vampire for fucks sake, and now you're going to kill me even though you don't want to." He said through sobs.

Brian held him tighter, "I won't kill you. I couldn't live with myself if I did that. I just need to feed. Maybe...no."

Green eyes bore into Brian's brown ones with an unknown look, "Just feed of fme or something."

"What if I can't stop?"

"You will."

"A minute ago you were so fucking scared of me you pushed me away and now your trusting enough that I will stop feeding before you die?"

"Just fucking do it ok? If it will help you I'll do anything!" Zacky screamed as he leaned his head to expose his neck to Brian.

Brian responded with a growl at the offering, his head moved down to his friends neck, he heard his heartbeat speed up. It was almost pulling Brian in, "Are you sure?" Brian whispered.

"Do it now." Zacky whispered back just as quiet.

Brian let his fangs trail past his lips, he felt them grow out a little. He pressed the tips to Zacky's jugular stopping as he heard his friend gasp, but the tug on his shirt made him press them in. He felt the blood seep out around his fangs and his tongue latched onto Zack's pale skin, lips following. He sucked at the holes feeling his entire body come to life at the blood going down his throat. His once Sahara desert throat was now being quenched with his friends blood. He stopped just savoring the taste and feel of Zacky's skin on his lips.

He felt Zacky's arms wrap around his back and head pushing him deeper into the crook of his neck. What he heard next made him growl, the low moan coming from Zacky's throat vibrating into his mouth as he pulled a little harder on the blood. Another moan for that and a tight pull of his hair.

Brian took his mouth away from his friends neck and stared at his face. Zack's eyes were shut and his mouth partly open. It was then Zack's eyes shot open and looked at Brian.

The two stared yet again, but these gazes were full of lust. Without thinking the two latched there mouths together. Lips crushing lips and teething crashing into fangs, there tongues battled for dominance. Zacky's breathe deepened and came out short from his nose, the feeling making Brian crave more of Zacky.

He wrapped his arms around the other and let one hand scratch down his friends bare back. After a few moments Zack gave in and let Brian take control.

He fell onto the bed with Brian on top of him, the kiss broke and Brian stared down at him his eyes were black now and he had a low steady growl coming from his throat. This turned Zacky on and he bucked his hips up and felt Brian's erection straining against his jeans.

A smile was given to him, an evil smile full of dirty thoughts that is. Brian had noticed Zack's wood and pushed his hips back down causing a tight friction. His growl echoed through the room.

"I like it when you do that." Zacky said softly, his hands touching Brian's face. It was cold but it didn't faze him in the slightest.

Brian's smile became wider when Zacky touched him, his body pushed down on Zack's as a result of that action; he pressed his cheek against his new lover allowing the hand to play in his hair.

"I want you so badly Zack." He no less than growled quietly into his ear.

Zack's hands pulled Brian's shirt over his head and it was thrown to the other side of the room. Their chests connected again, cold to hot and gave them both goose bumps.

Their lips met in a passionate lock to each others, almost as if they didn't want to let go of each other. Hands roaming down Brian's back and into the back of his pants, those hands then proceeded to grip his ass and then come back up to his shoulders.

Pushing Brian's body up a little, Zack began taking off the other's pants. As Brian kicked his to the floor he had Zack's halfway down and he began kissing down his fallen angel's chest, he licked around his navel and felt the body beneath him tremble.

He grinned a little and started kissing lower, wetting his lips to make the feeling Zack got even stronger. As he got to the edge of the boxers he let his index fingers pull them down to release the large erection free, Zack moaned and tensed up at the cold air.

Brian looked up to Zacky's eyes and smiled as he placed his mouth on the head, he sucked around the head letting his tongue play with the slit at the top. Eyes still focused on Zack's, whose mouth was moving up and down in a silent moan. His lip snarled when Brian took his length down his throat, he felt the talented tongue stroke his dick slightly as Brian swallowed around him. A deep moan emitted from Zack and made Brian take his mouth off of him.

"You better be doing something even better, cause that felt to good to be over." Zacky panted at him. His face had a slight tinge of red from how turned on he was, he was almost glowing Brian thought.

"Just you wait beautiful." Brian said with a grin.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Zacky asked softly looking away, getting nervous.

"No." Brian said, Zacky looked at him, "I know you're perfect."

Brian smiled down at him, his feet pushed Zack's boxers down the rest of the way and they fell to the floor.

Brian's hands stroked Zacky's sides as he straddled his friend. Zacky looking up at him pulled his shoulders down so they could kiss again. He grinded his hips into Brian's, feeling their erections rub together softly.

Brian managed to place his lower body between Zack's legs as they kissed, he let his dick prod at the tight opening, silently questioning Zacky's plans.

They broke the kiss and Zacky said, "Be slow please. You're my first."

Brian smiled, "Of course angel."

Zacky blushed a little, during this he had managed to ignore the pain in his back and the sticky wetness of blood beneath him. And would do so until he had no choice.

Brian leaned up and licked his fingers, coating them in spit. He moved back and pressed them to Zack's hole, as he slowly pushed them in he noticed the discomfort on Zack's face as he tried to move away. So Brian placed his hand on his friends lower groin to stop him from moving.

Zack gave him a glare that told him "This fucking hurts" so Brian kissed around his stomach to make it a little better, when Zack still moved about he bit into his flesh by his cock, causing a moan to come from Zack. His body stopped trying to get away and he started humping upwards for more.

Brian sucked up some more blood, that made him feel if possible more horny than he already was. He licked at the wound he made and looked towards Zacky's face. He looked like he was in Heaven.

"So my angel likes to be bit, isn't that convenient." Brian said with an evil smirk.

Zacky bit his lip shyly at this comment, it was true he did like it when Brian bit him, the feeling he got when he pulled at his blood made a wave of pleasure course through him, he always did want to be bit by a Vampire.

Brian spat into his hand and covered his dick with the makeshift lubricant. As he positioned himself he looked down at his lover, he had marks on his neck and now right beside his cock, marks given to him by himself. A thought that he had made Zacky's his went through his head, he then remembered that claims worked when a vampire tells another vampire they are their's. Then the two are bound for life. Brian let that thought pass through but threw it to the back of his head when he realized how much of a Vampire he was really becoming like.

He kissed Zack's lips softly and quickly, he wanted to stare into his lover's eyes as he took away his virginity.

His cock pushed at Zacky's entrance, there he was met with resistance so he had to push harder to get it through the tight muscle. Zack winced at the pain of being torn apart, but kept his eyes locked with the others.

The two let out a slight gasp as their hips touched, telling them Brian was completely inside of Zacky.

As Brian looked into his eyes at that moment, he saw a flash of light for a second then it faded away and Zacky's light green eyes flooded into blackness only a hint of green was left in the center. Brian recognized this as taking away a once angel's virginity, he truly was a fallen angel now.

Brian pulled back out, Zacky's face stayed pretty much the same during the next few thrusts, it was a look of discomfort.

Finally on one thrust Brian hit Zacky's spot causing his back to arch a little and his nails to rake down Brian's back, the feeling made Brian's eyes roll back in pleasure.

Zacky was clawing so much he was making the other bleed, the two moaned at each other not being able to muster out words at all.

Brian felt Zacky tighten around him, he assumed this meant he was about to let go, so to help him along he bit on the other side of Zacky's neck. Causing Zacky to scream and cum between their stomachs.

Zacky's hand pushed Brian's head into his neck more causing the fangs to go deeper, a low growl went through the room and became louder and louder till it was a moan, Brian took his fangs out and came into Zacky as he whispered, "Mine."

The two embraced, keeping warm with Zacky's sweat. Brian's face nuzzled into Zacky's neck, kissing and nipping as his body still shook from the orgasm.

The two finally separated and got under the covers of the bed. As he pulled the sheets over themselves, Brian draped his arm over Zacky in a silent claim of the smaller boy as his and anyone that disturbs that will be in for hell.

Brian smiled as his chest was met with Zacky's back, the stumps were still there but they stopped bleeding. He let his lips kiss the ends of them softly, this made Zacky smile. He loved the protectiveness Brian was showing to him, and for the life of him doesn't know why he said what he said next.

"Yours."

Brian smiled when he heard that, pulling him and Zacky closer, Zacky turned around and put his face under Brian's chin, letting Brian's arms encircle him.

The two then fell asleep naked together and covered in blood, truly and sadistically romantic.

---

They woke up the next morning and smiled at each other, Brian reached over to him and gave him a soft kiss, his hands roamed down Zacky's back, he was met with a something feather like when he got to where the stumps were.

He sat up and looked over Zacky's back to find a set of black wings had grown from the stumps.

"You have wings. Strange. That must mean the spell is still up." Brian told Zacky. He reached for his fangs and they still wouldn't move.

"We should check everyone else." Brian said. Pulling Zacky out of as he put his boxers on, throwing Zack's at him.

He ran out of the room and down the stairs, Johnny wasn't sitting there anymore. He quickly checked the dining room and he couldn't find him.

He went to the bathroom where they left Jimmy, only to find it wide open, he went into see a passed out Jimmy in the bathtub.

Although confused Brian ran to the tea room to see everyone passed out except for Matt who was helping Val throw up into a bucket.

"Dude are you ok?" Brian asked panicked.

Matt looked at him oddly, "Yeah, I'm fine Val's just sick. Drank too much last night."

"Oh." Brian said, his brain was starting to hurt from the confusion.

He told Val to get better and walked back up to the room he left Zack in.

"Why didn't you come with me?" he asked Zack who was standing in the mirror moving his new wings around.

"I do have wings now! That's more of an attention grabber if you ask me. Anyways what happened?" Zack looked at him and walked over to the bed.

"They all changed back, but were still the same." Brian sad.

"Is that completely a bad thing?" Zacky asked a little smirk coming to his lips.

Brian then remembered the great sex they had because of last night, he then felt his blood lust rise again. He looked at Zacky and grinned.

"No, not at all sexy." Brian remarked.

Zacky kissed him softly. The two made out until they were naked again. Brian lay on top of Zack grinding his hips into him. Zack let his lips leave Brian's. Brian looked at him and cocked his head. Zacky grinned devilishly and grabbed Brian's ass.

"Make it hurt."

tamalied
tamalied
10 Followers
12