Balance & Equilibrium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

"I think that if we do have a baby boy, Brian would be a perfect name for him."

One door had been closed off forever but another was simultaneously just beginning to creak open. Jim Morrison summed it up the best: "There are things known and things unknown, and in between are The Doors."

Balance and equilibrium.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

First off: a very special thank you to a dear friend of mine, CloudBreakChick, for leafing through my first draft and correcting several of my infractions concerning the English language. A second set of eyes was invaluable.

Secondly: as always, I hope I've managed to entertain/arouse my readers, and if you've taken the time to read this far then please feel free to add your two bits in the public comments board, leave direct feedback, or vote. I appreciate any input you have to offer.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers