Awkward Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit you're a virgin!" she exclaimed.

"What! I am not a ...," he stuttered trying to deny the charge.

"Look Chris, I have fucked enough virgins to recognize one, and you kiss like a virgin." Now the smirk was replaced by a wanton smile. "This is going to be fun."

She reached back and unzipped her dress letting if fall to the floor revealing the same white garter and bra, and shaved pussy. Chris almost came in his pants just at the site of her. She spun slowly in a circle for him before sliding her body up against his.

"Now let me teach you how to kiss me. Then I'll teach you how to kiss these." she said cupping her large breasts. Chris just nodded, his throat suddenly closed to speech. "Don't pucker your lips so much, relax them, and wet them before you touch them to mine. Tilt your head just a little, and let the kissing slowly work to opening your mouth a little."

He nodded as she leaned into him. He wet his lips and gently brushed his against hers. Naturally, almost as if by instinct he slowly lightly contracted his lips kissing her gently. He could feel the passion in him as he did so, and he became more heated his mouth parted hers and he felt her tongue dart just the tip into his mouth. His hand roamed up her body and found her breast. He began to squeeze it and caress it. Sabrina never stopped kissing him as she reached up and unhooked the front clasp and let her breasts fall free to his hands.

Their tongues were exploring each other's mouths now, his kissing feeling more and more natural. Her firm warm breasts were under his hands. She broke their kiss for a moment.

"Caress my breasts, tickle them lightly, and make my nipples hard. Then caress them and lightly pinch them when they start to get hard." The speech came out in a rush of works before she glued her mouth back to his, her hands fumbling to get his pants open and at his cock.

He caressed her breasts and found her nipples already hard. He lightly toyed with them and she moaned into his open mouth. He pinched each lightly in turn and felt her body shudder. She freed his cock from his pants and began to stroke him and he leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth. He sucked it lightly then dragged his teeth along it and her whole body shuddered. He bit it lightly and she moaned her hand picking up a little speed on his cock.

"Chris are you out there? We need that water, and grab some more Champaign too!" his mother's voice was suddenly shrill and the sound of the party could be heard through the open door where she surely was standing.

"Okay mom, I'll get it, be right there." He rushed to stuff himself back in his clothes while Sabrina stood by with her mouth hanging open.

"You're not going to leave me here like this are you?" she asked, with a bit of a pout and the sound of anger in her voice.

"I'll be right back, just hold on a second." He could see she was really worked up, and frankly so was he as he tried to button his coat over his raging hard on.

He grabbed the cases from the floor and staggered across the garage and into the kitchen where the cases where immediately taken by the caterers from him. He breathed a sigh of relief even as Tony walked toward him with a really pissed off look on his face.

"What's up man, you look like someone just took your hit?" he said joking, knowing how much of a straight edge Tony was.

"It's Amber. She just took off with some guy in his Porsche. What a bitch!" he shook his head as he looked at the ground. He looked kind of torn up he thought. Something devious clicked in his mind at that moment and he began to smile. Tony looked up and a puzzled look crossed his face.

"What are you smiling for? Damn man, it's not funny,." Chris shook his head.

"No, it is not that. I want you to do something for me."

"What?" Tony looked wary, knowing now the look was one of mischief not amusement.

"Just go out to the pantry in the garage and get another case of water. Whatever you do, be prepared for anything, and go with the flow. Cool?" Tony was looking at him strangely. "Trust me on this one man. You can thank me later."

"All right man, whatever."

Tony disappeared through the door to the garage and it took all of his self-control not to burst out laughing. That would teach Sabrina to think she could control him like some toy sex puppet. Though his need now was very real from her teasing.

He turned and walked down the side hall that connected the large kitchen to the formal dinning area. As he headed into the living room, he saw Mike sitting on the couch already looking rather drunk, and Kelly sitting next to him with a scowl on her face. 'Oh, looks like they are having a good time.' he thought sarcastically as he headed to the bathroom off the den. As he walked into it he felt a sharp push and nearly fell as he was propelled into the room, banging his shin on the toilet.

"Ouch, shit!"

Chris spun around to see Barbara standing with her back to the door as he heard the lock button click under her hand. She was smiling a little, but mostly she had that lusty look on her face she had the night they had their encounter on the couch. She licked her lips at him and smiled a little wider.

"I have been trying to find you all evening young man, where have you been hiding?" she asked as she walked over to him placing her hands against his chest. "You haven't been avoiding me have you?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"No Barbara, just been trying to help mom out. You know?" He felt decidedly uncomfortable, but he was still very hard and turned on from his encounter with Sabrina.

"Hmmm, I was wondering if Sabrina had found you first, she had been asking about where you were for the last hour." Her smile broadened as his face grew red and his mouth opened and closed several times. "Oh she did find you then?"

Chris felt a little of his self confidence return as he thought of her in the pantry half naked and turned on as hell when Tony walked in.

"Yeah you could say we talked for a bit." He shuddered as Barbara's hands caressed down his side and began to rub his still hard cock through his pants. Her face had become serious again now, and she licked her lips subconsciously.

"I'm gonna suck this big cock of yours again, but first it is my turn. You left me far too horny the other night and I deserve a payback before you get anymore."

She let go of his cock almost reluctantly and slid herself up on the bathroom counter hiking her short skirt up as she did. He was treated to the site of her black stockings that ended in black garters, and her partially shaved pussy. 'Looks like no one wore panties anymore,.' he thought to himself.

She spread her legs wide exposing an already dripping pussy. "I want you to suck me Chris,." she said, her voice husky with desire. He must have looked panicked a bit because she smiled again at him. "It's okay, I'll tell you what to do, come on before I change my mind."

He dropped to his knees then, and could smell the rich musky scent of her pussy. It was the first time he had ever smelled this special scent, and he found his cock twitching in his pants to the wonderful smell. He had seen plenty of pictures of pussies but this was the first he had seen up close. It was a combination of pink and rich browns. There were two swollen lips protruding from her slit, each slowly opening like a flower. Inside he could see the softer pink of her pussy, and the very top of her clit peeking out.

"Now dear, just lick me around the sides for a bit, tease me with the thought of what your tongue will feel like. Only then start to use your tongue on me, but very lightly at first." He obeyed, dropping his head to kiss lightly along her thighs and in the crease where her leg met her body. There was a light coating of her juices there and her got his first small taste of a pussy, its musky sweet smell and taste causing his excitement to build more. He kissed around her pussy, and down then back up her other leg. She was squirming now, trying to get him to lick her.

His first touch of his tongue to her pussy was as light as he could manage, and he slowly licked with just the tip of his tongue up the swollen lips protruding from her. Her entire body shuttered. Again he licked lightly up her pussy, the taste of her sex dribbling onto his tongue. The taste and smell of her drove him on and he continued to lick her applying more and more force with his tongue. Barbara writhed on the counter top as he licked her.

"Now kiss and suck my pussy Chris, suck my fucking pussy." Barbara's voice was even lower, almost a whisper, but he could plainly hear the need in her voice and he thought he might cum in his pants right there.

He opened his mouth turning his head slightly as he gently took both her lips into his mouth. Barbara's hands grabbed his hair pushing him into her pussy as he began to gently suck her, his tongue flicking back and forth across her lips in his mouth. He could flick his tongue between her swollen labia and then touched her clit lightly. Barbara jumped like he had shocked her.

"Oh God easy with that,." she said. He wondered if it was as sensitive as his cock felt when he got really hard, because it felt as if her clit was very swollen.

He started licking her clit through by flicking his tongue on her lips surrounding it. He then began sucking and playing with her clit through the protective covering of her own pussy lips. She began to moan softly and squirm on the counter. Chris could feel her legs trembling.

"Put your fingers in my pussy, finger fuck me while you suck me Chris,." she panted. "Put your finger in and make the motion like you are telling someone to come to you with your finger."

Her whole body was shaking now as she spoke. As she finished speaking Chris heard the door knob rattle from someone needing to use the bathroom. He ignored it.

He reached up and felt the bottom of her slit till his finger slid into her open hole. She jerked again like when he had licked her clit directly and he carefully pushed it the rest of the way into her, trying to pay attention to his mouth and the incredible feeling of her pussy on his hand. He could only imagine what that would feel like on his cock! He turned his hand palm up and began to stroke the top of her vagina with his finger. As he felt the smooth inner walls of her cunt he discovered a ridge of tissue that felt swollen like her pussy lips around her clit, and he ran his fingers down the length of it. As he did so Barbara moaned rather loudly and he wondered if anyone could hear her over the music.

He focused his finger on that spot, finding one area that felt a little wider thaen the rest and gently stroked that soft smooth place as he continued to suck her clit. Once he had the rhythm down with his finger he focused on her pussy, sucking the folds of her into his mouth, and licking the swollen area around her clit. He could feel her shaking increase as her flesh in his mouth began to swell. Her pussy lips became almost hard and he could feel the ridges in them as he licked and sucked them. At the same moment her pussy began to tighten on his finger, and he could feel the spot he was stroking swelling as well.

Barbara came with a great gasp of air and bit down on the hand towel in the rack next to her. Chris could feel her pussy contracting on his finger and the liquid pouring from her cunt onto his face as he gently liked her clit. Her whole body rocked to the rhythm of the contractions going in her soft swollen pussy, and he could feel his cock almost bursting in his pants. He licked her very softly as she finished cumming, thinking how sensitive his cock felt after he came but wanting to milk every bit of pleasure out of it for her. As Barbara stopped biting the towel and looked down at him he stopped and stood up immediately kissing her face, smearing her juices on both their lips. He remembered Sabrina's lesson earlier, and the kisses were warm and full, and exploring.

She began to fumble with his pants as someone hammered on the door. "Hey people are waiting here, come on in there!" Chris jumped and pulled back from Barbara.

"Shit!" she said jumping down and pulling her skirt down. "Here, wipe your face off,." she said handing him the towel she had momentarily stuffed in her mouth. He quickly whipped his face straitening his clothes and hair.

"I'm not letting you off the hook that easy mister, I want to fuck you,." Barbara said before he could open the door. "Let's go to your room." Her face was almost ferial.

Chris nodded. "Okay, but I'll meet you up there, I have to check on my friends to make sure they won't come up looking for me." Barbara nodded as Chris turned and opened the door. Just as he opened it Barbara spoke again in a loud voice.

"Thanks for helping me with my contacts Chris, I can never get it out when it gets wedged down in my eye like that."

There were a few people waiting outside the door, and they all smiled as they passed them. Fortunately they all looked like people from his mom's office, not anyone that would tell his mom her son had come out of the bathroom smelling of sex with her best friend. He turned to walk back into the living room and Barbara winked at him as she headed through the den toward the stairs.

He was glad his tux jacket hid the budge in his pants, even so he was finding it hard to walk. In the living room he saw Travis and Denny sitting on the couch drinking. They nodded when they saw him and he walked over and crouched in front of them.

"What's up guys, where is everybody else." Travis shrugged and shook his head.

"Amber left with some rich guy, and I haven't seen Tony since,." he said and Chris smiled to himself. Looks like Sabrina decided Tony was as good as he was, or maybe she thought he would be joining both of them. Travis went on.

"Mike passed out a little while ago and we dumped him in the guest room upstairs. I haven't seen Kelly, though she was pretty upset when we dragged Mike off."

That made him kind of angry, he had always really liked Kelly "Where are Krista and Michelle?" he asked.

"Beats the fuck out of us, they disappeared shortly after we got here. Dude, I think they are into each other." Travis raised his fingers in a V and flicked his tongue in it imitating that they were lesbians. Chris reached over and hit him.

"Man don't do shit like that at my mom's party," Chris said jokingly.

"Anyway man, looks like a dry night for us. None of the chicks here are interested in guys our age."

Chris began to have another devilishly good thought. The smile that broke across his face must have warned his buds that something was up because they both sat forward as Chris hunched toward then and spoke in a conspiratorial tone.

"Maybe not guys, I can get you laid if you want, but it will be a little weird."

"What are you talking about man."

"Look, you gotta keep this a secret man, but my mom's best friend has been hitting on me and trying to get me in her bed for a while now," he said with a bit of exaggeration. Both his friends looked stunned for a moment.

"Are you talking about Barbara man? Holy shit she looked hot tonight!" Travis was positively drooling. Chris nodded.

"The very same. She is waiting in my room right now to fuck me, but if I do it my mom will kill me." Travis and Denny looked even more stunned and he thought in a minute they might just start laughing hysterically. "Look, if you guys want her, you can have her. She is so horny now I doubt she will care if it' is me, or both of you. Hell if you're lucky the lights will be off and she won't even realize it until your already going to town."

Travis looked at Denny and they both started grinning and shaking their heads at the same time. For a minute he thought they were going to tell him he was nuts but instead they both got up clapping him on the back as they did so.

"You're the king Chris man, don't wait up for us." Laughing they headed for the stairs and Chris crossed his fingers that he wouldn't be seeing a very pissed off Barbara in a few minutes.

He collapsed on the couch leaning his head back. The noise and the excitement had been rather a lot for him and he needed a break from this crazy night. He wasn't sure what had gotten into him. A few days ago he would have killed to have sex with Sabrina or Barbara, but now he felt different. They were very sexy but he felt like he wanted his first time to be more than a quick fuck. Plus they looked at him as a conquest, not as someone to share something with. Or maybe he had just cum so much in the last few days he couldn't think straight. He chuckled to himself.

He was startled out of his thoughts by someone sitting down next to him on the couch. He looked up into Mandy's clear blue eyes and almost jumped out of his skin. She smiled at him, but unlike her daughter or Barbara she looked kind, or maybe playful.

"Howdy neighbor, enjoying your mom's party?" her voice was soft, deeper then Sabrina's but they defintantly sounded like mother and daughter.

"Well it has been interesting,." he said looking away and trying not to blush.

"I just wanted to tell you I had fun with you the last couple of days, and not to worry about it okay. I'm not going to attack you or anything, I just like to watch and be watched." He looked at her and she was still smiling. "Besides, I think Sabrina had plans for you tonight,." she said with raised eyebrows.

Chris chuckled, "Well she did, but I think I threw a wrench into her plans."

"Oh really, is that why I saw her leave with your friend a little while ago?" she looked amused as she said this, and Chris had a sneaky suspicion she knew more than she was letting on.

"Well...yeah maybe. Did she look mad or anything?" he asked beginning to worry.

"Mad? No. Maybe a little flushed and rumpled. I would guess they were getting to know each other rather well somewhere, but that may just be mother's intuition."

Chris found himself relaxing with Mandy. She was easy to be around, and pleasant to talk too. She made the events of the last few days feel natural and normal, and he defiantly needed some of that reassurance right now. She was still smiling at him as if she was waiting for a response and he felt his misgivings slip away.

"Yeah well, she wanted to get to know me better, but somehow it didn't feel right. I don't know. I just don't want to lose my virginity on some conquest or something." He suddenly blushed a deep red realizing what he had just said. Mandy touched his arm, gently in an almost motherly way and nodded her head; her face serious.

"Chris if I had any doubts, which I don't by the way, that you are a first class gentleman they would be gone now. That is the most wonderful thing I have heard in a long time, and good for you. I don't blame you for not wanting to share such a special thing with my daughter. To be honest I think that girl will screw anything that moves!" she laughed and he joined with her.

It felt good to talk to Mandy, to have someone to share his feelings with. "Thanks Ms. Nelson, you make me feel a lot better."

"Please, after what we have been through I think you can call me Mandy!" They both chuckled again at that.

"Chris let me teach you something if I might,." she said with a serious look on her face.

'God I have already gotten some lessons tonight.' Chris thought as he began to tense up. "Do you know why my daughter and I, and the other women around you are attracted to you?" He shook his head no. "It is because you are genuine dear. You don't play games, or put on airs, you just come across as you. A woman likes to be admired and wanted dear, and you do that openly without attitude. That is very attractive. You also give a woman your complete absolute attention."

He sat puzzled for a bit thinking on her words. 'Women had never been attracted to him had they? I mean until this week he had only kissed a couple girls, and then only as a peck on the cheek,.' he thought.