Anthony's 18th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

But here and now sitting on his lap was a beautiful girl full of seductive promise, he could feel his erection straining under the material of his trousers. Ella began undoing his shirt buttons without breaking their kiss, one by one until his chest was bare for her fingers to caress. Anthony felt it only fair to reciprocate, and eased her halter top upwards freeing her breasts. It was only then that she broke the kiss and flicked the now unwanted halter top over her head. She smiled as his hands and eyes feasted upon her breasts; then leaned forward so that his face was smothered by her small but adequate mounds. Anthony marvelled at their silky smoothness and eased his lips around her left breast in search of her nipple, finding it; he then suckled gently for awhile before moving to the other.

Ella closed her eyes in pleasure, her breasts were sensitive to the touch when aroused, and this young man, inexperienced as he may be, was doing a fine job. She could feel his hardness under her buttocks and the anticipation of fondling a virgin cock was now something of a turn on for her.

"Take my skirt off if you want." she murmured in his ear.

His hands were soon searching behind her for the button and zip, but after a little fumbling, Ella reached around and assisted him in his quest. He was soon lifting her skirt over her head and letting it fall to the floor; Ella then leaned back and gazed into his eyes. Anthony took time to look over her beauty, her beautiful breasts and thin waist, a slinky pair of black panties above her parted brown thighs. Ella slipped a finger under the elastic waistband and eased the material forward, then grinned mischievously.

"See anything you like down here?" she asked.

With a pounding heart, Anthony leaned forward and gazed under her panties catching a glimpse jet black curls beneath.

"Would you like to see more?" she teased.

Anthony swallowed, "Yes." he stammered.

"I thought you might." she whispered.

Her hands went to the sides of her panties and a gently tug freed the Velcro fastening, and with a whip of a hand, they were instantly removed from under her. She then leaned backwards so that he could have a better look at her wares. A thick tuft of curls sat above her this lips, below was smooth and shiny, just waiting for attention.

"It's safe to touch." she suggested taking his hand and guiding it between her legs.

Anthony slipped a finger between her lips and found it warm and wet, he took her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger tweaking it and squeezing it gently. He felt Ella squirm under his touch.

"Mmmmm, I like that."

A few seconds later, his fingers explored further down and slipped gently into her opening, she sighed as one finger and then two wriggled deep inside her.

"Mmmmmmmm, I like that too." she laughed.

Ella was content for Anthony to play with her pussy for awhile; then she eased herself backwards from his lap and knelt on the floor before him. She slipped his shoes and socks off before running her hands up his thighs to his belt.

"Now let's see what you've got to offer." she said releasing his belt and zip.

He raised his buttocks from the couch as his trousers and briefs were removed and discarded. He felt embarrassed as his erection swung heavily in the air in front of her smiling face.

"My, my." she whispered. "That's a good looking weapon you've got there."

Ella raised herself to her knees and lent over his cock, her cheeks just brushing the head and pushing it flat against his stomach. Anthony flinched as she ran her tongue up its length and then flicked it over the head, the shaft bouncing straight up skyward again as she removed her face. She took his cock in hand, stroking and squeezing it as she examined it closely. It stood tall and thick, the glands below the head, thicker than that above, the circumcised head almost pointed in shape. It was a good size Ella thought to herself, a big strong manly cock, but not too big.

Ella always thought that men's quest to have a huge cock was over rated. To her, a big cock was a nuisance and to be avoided at any cost. She once allowed a well hung boy into her bed and was more than pleased when he got out of it. It wouldn't have been so bad if he'd been an accomplished lover, but all he wanted to do was hammer it home inside her. She asked him to not put it all the way in, but he was more interested in his own gratification than hers. In the end, she pushed him away and gave him a quick hand job to rid herself of the problem, then sent him on his way. It was a pity that men didn't realise that a little loving foreplay, a long finger, and a nice talented tongue combined with an average size cock was all most women wished for.

Anthony sighed with pleasure as Ella's sweet lips slipped over his cock; he then squirmed as her tongue began tormenting the head and the glands below. It was the first time that someone else had touched him down there and he was just as nervous as he was excited. Ella's gentle touch was exquisite; her fingernails caressed the shaft while her mouth satisfied the sensitive area above and it wasn't too long before the pressure began to build.

Ella looked lovingly up at her charge, "Don't you cum yet. You've got a bit of work in front of you."

She decided on a change of tack and rolled onto the couch beside him, she kissed him for a short time and then pushed his face downwards between her open thighs. Anthony, if not particularly experienced, quickly realised what was expected of him. He was soon kneeling between her open legs looking lustfully at the splendid sight at the top of her lovely thighs. A thatch of thick black curls stopped at the V of her pussy. Her smooth hairless pussy lips were dark in colour and fine in size, inside her lips a pink clitoris stood proud and erect, below her opening elongated and open. The insides of Ella's thighs as well as her pussy were now slick with excitement; she slipped a finger down through her lips and rubbed her clitoris in a circling motion.

"See this?" she whispered. "This is what you need to target if you want to score. If you get your finger on it, you're half way there. But if you get your tongue on it, you're on a winner. Every girl just loves to have her clitty licked."

Ella's finger moved downwards and inside her making a slurping noise as she moved in and out before adding another, her fingers were soon dripping with her shiny juices.

"This is nice, but not as nice a good clitty licking." she added moving her fingers back to her clitoris. "So Anthony, do you want to give me a little licking? I'll let you stick your cock in me if you do a good job of it."

Without waiting for his answer, Ella reached forward, placed a hand behind his head and guided his face to her waiting pussy. For Anthony, it would be moment he would remember for the rest of his life. His first thought was of the warmth on his face, it was akin to placing ones face in a sink of warm water. His second thought was of the taste and smell, it was something he hadn't experienced before. It wasn't unpleasant, but just different, a sense of soap or scent, but also a musky human taste too.

As instructed, Anthony's tongue sought and found her clitoris. At first he tentatively caressed it, and flicked his tongue over its velvet like smoothness. As Ella pushed her pussy into his face, he became more confident and sucked her lips and clitoris into his mouth. He explored further down and pushed his tongue into her opening, but Ella moved her pussy downwards so that her clitoris was again on offer. He could feel her squirm when her clitoris was sucked deep into her mouth. When he dropped a hand to his cock, she reached down and removed it placing it back on the outside of her thighs.

"All hands on me." she whispered. "I like my thighs being stroked when I'm being licked. But you can put a finger inside me if you want."

Anthony obeyed and slipped a finger inside her now sopping pussy, she pushed harder back into his face.

"Like this." Ella whispered as she reached down and guided his finger inside her. "Push upwards like you're playing with my clitty from the inside. "Ohhhhhh, that's right, just like that." she added a few seconds later.

It was but a short time before Ella orgasmed for the first time, a short jagged little orgasm that rippled through her shuddering body. Anthony took some satisfaction in her bliss while struggling to keep his tongue on her rotating and elusive pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." she hissed. "That's soooo nice, don't stop yet; keep going." she moaned while extracting every last drop of pleasure until she could do so no more.

Slowly, she relaxed back on the couch, her eyes half closed and her lips smiling in her satisfaction. Her eyes opened and looked down at Anthony's face; she could feel the tip of his tongue resting on her clitoris. She pushed herself upright and took his face in her hands.

"That was very nice, you made me cum really quickly." she said and then kissed his wet lips for a few seconds. "I think you'll make lots of girls very happy."

She then lay back on her elbows and raised her knees to her chest, "We can fuck like this for a start, you can watch real good in this position. Then we can go into the bed room. Okay?"

Anthony wasted no time in positioning his cock in front of her waiting pussy. Ella slipped her hand down, took hold of his shaft and rubbed the head up and down her lips. It took a few seconds for him to realise that she was teasing him; he quickly guided his cock to her opening and pushed inwards. He watched with great interest as her pussy lips readily accepted the head of his cock and further stretched outwards to accommodate the girth of his shaft. He savoured the tight warmth and slippery wetness as his cock slipped inside a woman for the first time. With little strokes he entered her pussy relishing the wet warmth of a woman for the first time. It provided indescribable pleasure as he began to move inside her experimenting with long and short stokes. Her inner pussy lips following every contour of his cock. Ella leaned forward to watch the proceeding and smiled at Anthony's excitement.

"You have a nice cock, it will be very good to fuck with." she commented after a while.

Anthony took his eyes from his cock and looked up into her smiling face, he couldn't think of a suitable reply. For the next few minutes, Ella let him have his way with her. Realising that he was going cum if left to keep going, she eased herself upwards on the couch until his cock slipped noisily from her pussy. She lifted a leg over his head and rolled off the couch.

"Come, let's go in the bedroom. It'll be more comfortable." she suggested.

Ella pulled the covers back from the huge bed and climbed in; she waited for Anthony to join her and pushed him down onto his back. After kissing him passionately, her lips began a journey downwards kissing and nibbling his neck, shoulders and chest stopping only to torment his nipples. Anthony ran his hands over her smooth skin, he marvelled at this beautiful girl and the knowledge she was bestowing on him. He gasped as her warm lips engulfed his cock taking him deeply with long slow slippery movements. She then moved her mouth upwards so that only his large knob was available; her tongue darted around the eye as she sucked deeply.

"Awww shit." he exclaimed wriggling beneath her.

Realising that she tempting fate; Ella wisely removed her mouth and leaving his cock waving unceremoniously in the air. She waited a few seconds for climbing astride him and guiding his cock deep inside her, then lowered herself and kissed him. Just little pecks at first, but then her tongue met his and the embrace grew more passionate. She eventually broke the kiss and smiled down at him.

"So, how do you like fucking?" she asked while rotating her pussy on his cock.

"Absolutely fucking fabulous."

"That's good, cause for a first timer you're not doing too badly."

"Is that because I'm a natural or that you're a good teacher." he asked cheekily.

"I leave you to work that out yourself."

Ella rode Anthony for a while in that position, sometimes dangling her breasts in his face for him to nibble on, or lying flat on his chest so that she could kiss him. But eventually she tired of doing all the work and slipped sideways onto all fours beside him.

"Stand on the floor behind me." she suggested waving her buttocks provocatively in the air.

Anthony struggled off the bed and positioned himself behind her, she moved back a little so that she was in range of his swinging cock. He slipped it between her lips but was unable to find her opening in the now upside down position. Ella's hand soon appeared and guided his cock to the desired position. She groaned as his cock slipped straight into the hilt with a resounding slap of his thighs on her buttocks. He placed his hands around her narrow waist and pulled her back and forth on his cock. His strokes were long and smooth in her well lubricated tunnel, the angle of their bodies just perfect. Ella buried her face into the bed as she was ridden hard but well, his thick shaft stretching her wide with every push. She endured his attack as long as she could before moving forward on the bed and away from his cock.

"Shiiiiit, that's enough like that." she said rolling onto her back and spreading her thighs wide. "Get on top and do me like this." Anthony moved eagerly between her thighs, his cock this time slipping into her without assistance. Her legs were soon hooked around his buttocks guiding him back and forth.

"Ohhhhhhh, this is nice." she whispered in his ear.

Anthony was soon at the end of his tether, he'd been able to control himself up until this point but he could feel the pressure building, his seed wanting to escape into her warm wetness. Ella could feel his tension building, while she was enjoying herself it was probably time to let the poor boy unload.

"It's okay." she whispered. "You can cum inside if you want."

Anthony gratefully picked up the pace a little and soon felt his cock almost want to explode with the pressure, he gasped and shuddered as he began to empty himself inside her. Ella hugged him tightly as her pussy was filling with his cum; it was warm and sloshing noisily inside her with every thrust. She kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear as he slowly slumped exhausted on top of her, her hands slowly stroking his sweat covered back as he struggled to regain his breath.

"Fucccck that was good." he soon whispered while easing himself backwards into a kneeling position between her legs.

His eyes fell to the sodden mess between her legs, her dark pussy lips now red from his attack, her opening wide and filled with his cum as it found its way downwards between her buttocks and onto the sheet below. Ella's body was glowing with sweat, her long hair twisted and tangled beside her head.

She smiled up at him, "See how you've damaged me, I might never be the same again."

Anthony straddled her and dropped his shrinking cock between her breasts, "What about poor old me? My cock will never be the same; it was pure and innocent until tonight. Now look at it, abused and dirty from your evil intentions."

Ella laughed and took his cock in hand squeezing it gently, "It's a fine young cock, and I'm sure it will live again."

Anthony rolled off to the side and lay facing Ella; she grinned and snuggled playfully into him.

"So you like fucking? You might find other girls not so good after me, I'm very good." she commented modestly taking his hand and placing it on her breast.

Anthony grinned mischievously feeling brave now the deed had been done, "I would've preferred a blonde with big tits, but I don't suppose it would've been polite to turn you down."

Ella raised her self to her knees and looked down at him, "Cheeky prick. If you must know, you cum too soon for me, I usually like a man who can ride me all night." she lied. "Shouldn't have expected a boy to be able to do a man's job, but I lived in hope. I might as well enjoy the rest of the night in the spa; it'll be more fun there."

The large spa had been built next to a large window and the views from the seventieth were spectacular. Lights flickered as far as the eyes could, yellow lights from apartments and offices, different coloured for the scattered flashing advertising signs. Far below, streaks of moving car lights were the only thing that indicated the view wasn't a photo or an elaborate piece of artwork. They sat side by side and arm in arm taking in the view each with a glass of champagne from a second opened bottle, the aftermath of their love making combined with the warm water leaving them harmoniously happy, but also tired. Ella had put her long hair up in a French knot to avoid getting it wet, Anthony eyes continually drifted towards her beautiful face, and her breasts which seemed to float on the surface. They chatted like old friends even though they'd known each other for only hours; maybe it was the sex that had removed the usual barriers. Anthony thought back to the sex, how good it felt as she writhed beneath him, or how she wriggled when he licked her down there.

"Was your orgasm genuine, or did you fake it?" he asked after a while of contemplation.

Ella turned to him and looked him in the eyes, "I've never faked an orgasm in my life; if a guy can't make you cum, he shouldn't have the satisfaction of thinking he did. You made me cum fair and square, no faking it there buster, you did damn good for a beginner."

"True?"

"Yep. I was pretty turned on, ain't every day I get to break in a virgin."

Anthony laughed and Ella joined in, she leaned over and kissed him on the lips, the arms and the caresses soon followed. Ella soon eased him upwards so that he was sitting on the edge of the pool. Moving between his legs, his cock was soon in her mouth receiving a good licking and sucking. It grew quickly and her hand began to stroke the shaft while mouth her applied lubrication and stimulation to the head. His head was thrown backwards, his eyes closed in a mix of concentration and pleasure as his cock was sucked, the pleasure of having someone else stimulating him was a new and breathtaking experience. Her hand skills alternated between slow firm and fast light strokes while her mouth worked wonders above. She teased him a few times when he got close by squeezing his shaft, then releasing it as he relaxed: his squirming providing some satisfaction to her. She eventually leaned forward and stroked his cock swiftly, her mouth hovering over the head, her tongue flicking the eye. Judging the moment with precision, Ella presented her face as a worthy target as his cum leapt the short distance and catching her on her cheeks, nose and forehead. Ella lowered her face and caught the rest on her chin and closed mouth. Waiting for him to finish, she then rubbed the head around her lips before opening her mouth to suckle the head.

Cum in her mouth was something Ella usually avoided, but tonight she was in the mood to be a little naughty. She wanted this handsome young man to remember her forever; she wanted his first sexual experience to be special and totally inclusive of what was on offer. She wanted to be a better lover than the other girls whom she knew would soon flock to his bed; she wanted to be the yard stick to which all the other girls would be compared to. She therefore sucked his cock diligently and swallowed his bitter cum, she could feel him shrinking in her mouth, but she continued work him for a short time before looking up at his smiling face. Globules of his cum were still visible on her forehead and cheeks.

"Just to let you know, I faked that orgasm." he joked.

Ella laughed and wiped her face with her hands to clean off the mess, "I thought you might have."

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers