An Offering of the Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracona
Dracona
94 Followers

Madison went back to her room and looked at her costume for the evening with little interest. A spinster schoolmarm, long dark skirt, high necked blouse, thick rimmed glasses, so unimaginative, so bland and boring. In fact it wasn't really that much of a stretch from how she dressed on an every day basis. For once she would like to dress up in something that was completely opposite to how she really was. Her mind went back to Erika's costume. It was so beautiful, so daring and sexy with its low décolletage and cinched waist. Erika was going to be the belle of the ball. All of the men would be panting after her, and several of the women, and she could have any of them she wanted. No one would even notice a frumpy, mousey woman hiding in a corner, certainly not Erika.

The journal lay on the bed, just a book an ordinary book. Yet reading it had brought about some sort of change in her. Thoughts now flowed through her mind that she never would have considered yesterday. The edge of a loose piece of paper could just be seen sticking out, the incantation. Did she believe that it could summon up a demon who would give her some sort of power to have what she wanted? If so what had gone wrong for Monique? Why was she trapped in that mirror? Madison slid the incantation out of the book and read it over. It was simple enough, the words were written in English, translated from whatever tongue they had originally been in. All she needed was a single candle. Perhaps Monique could tell her what she had done wrong.

There was a small, scented candle in the bathroom. It was a pretty pale blue and smelled of powder, a strange combination to be using to cast a spell, but it would have to do. Madison grabbed it and a book of matches and hurried back up to the attic room, locking the door behind her just in case. She stood in front of the mirror, placing her hands on the glass, seeing her own reflection and the room behind her. She waited, but nothing happened.

"Monique?" She whispered beginning to feel foolish.

The mirrored surface seemed to ripple like still water touched by the wind. Deep in the reflection a figure was walking toward her. Dapperly dressed, looking every bit the distinguished young gentleman, Monique stepped close and laid her hands on Madison's.

"... I knew you would come back... "Madison felt the warmth and tingle where their hands met on opposite sides of the glass. It spread up her arms and through her body.

"What happened, Monique?" Madison said quietly, "Why are you still here? Why didn't the spell work?"

"... I was... interrupted... "Monique said, looking away."... the memories are vague... "

"How can I help you?" Madison pulled the candle and incantation from her pocket. "Will this work for you?"

"... Yes... "Monique said eagerly."... but you must wear my clothes... "

"Why?"

"... It will give me a touchstone to move toward... once I am free of this prison I can rest... " Monique seemed almost impatient now."... hurry... do it now... "

Madison moved without thinking, removing her clothes and pulling on all of the garments from the trunk. Looking deeper she even found shoes and men's stockings. When she had finished dressing she tucked her hair up under the tall hat and went back to the mirror. The transformation was incredible. A young man stood smiling back at her.

"... Now... light the candle... say the words... quickly there isn't much time!"

"Why not?"

"... The spell only lasts until midnight... "

Madison glanced at her watch. It was almost ten o'clock. The party must surely be in full swing downstairs. She did indeed need to hurry. Placing the candle on the floor in front of the mirror she lit it and stood back a step opening the folded paper. Her voice fell quietly and unsure in the quiet of the room as she read the incantation. When she finished she glanced at Monique.

"... Again...!"Madison began to read again, this time her voice rang with more confidence, dropping to a lower tone.

"... Again...!"Monique demanded. The third and final time that Madison read the words the glass of the mirror began to glow around the frame. The surface of the glass rippled and with a sound like a long deep sigh being released Monique stepped from the mirror. Madison could still see the mirror through Monique's vaporous body. For a few seconds the two women regarded each other then there was another whooshing sound and Monique rushed forward becoming a swirling mist surrounding Madison. Madison gasped, inhaling the others essence. Her lungs burned as if she had breathed in thick smoke. She began to cough and choke trying to expel the foul taste from her mouth.

"That won't work."Monique's amused voice said in Madison's mind."Why do they always try to cough me out?"

Madison looked at her reflection in the mirror and drew back, horrified. The face was hers, but the expression was not, the eyes were not. As she watched the golden eyes flared and glowed briefly.

"Hello, sweetness."

"Get out!" Madison whispered out loud. She could feel the presence in her mind, poking around, looking into the dark corners, opening things that were never meant to be brought into the light.

"I'm sorry, I did tell you that the spell lasts until midnight, did I not?"There was a mental chuckle."I am afraid you are stuck with me until then."

"You didn't say anything about being in my head!!"

"Would you have performed the incantation if I had?"

Madison sank to the floor in shock. This could not be happening?

"It is happening sweetheart, so get used to it."Madison felt an exasperated sigh escape her lips. "It's only for a couple of hours, at midnight I'm out of here."

"And I'm supposed to believe you?!"

"Look, I'm here, I'm going to be here until midnight... and there's a party to go to!!"Madison felt herself being lifted to her feet as if she had no control over her body. Her hands straightened her vest and smoothed her slacks. The reflection in the mirror smiled back at her and those eyes glowed again."I want to enjoy myself! Now let's go!!"

As much as Madison tried to struggle and keep herself from moving her body turned and walked from the room. The sounds of people and music could be heard three floors below. She passed individuals and small groups as she descended the main stairs. One was a waiter carrying a tray with half face masks on it. Madison's hand reached out and took one, quickly securing it to her face.

"There we go lovey. Now no one will know it's you."

Madison wove her way through the milling crowds, unable to recognize anyone. The costumes were elaborate and all of the faces were covered with masks. She felt herself relaxing, letting this creature inside her head guide her. The music seemed to pulse through her veins, the voices swirled around her head. She picked up a glass from a tray of drinks and sipped it while her eyes moved around the room. Erika was immediately noticeable on the other side of the room, laughing and talking surrounded by a crowd of admirers.

"... Oh, now there's my kind of woman... "The voice in her head said. Madison felt her body tingle with arousal and gasped in shock.

"Stop that!" She demanded. Several people looked at her curiously. Laughter rolled inside her head.

"You don't have to speak out loud... I can hear your thoughts just fine."

Madison really wanted to do something violent to Monique, but that would be a bit difficult with her riding shot gun inside her head. She glanced again at Erika and had to admit that Monique had good taste. Erika was even more beautiful than Madison had imagined.

"You want her!"Monique exclaimed in a delighted voice. Madison bit hard on her own tongue hoping that Monique could feel what she felt. Monique's inward chuckle was beginning to annoy Madison."Oww... now that's not nice!"

Monique moved them closer to where Erika was standing. Close enough to hear her voice and laughter. Madison sighed slightly. Maybe on some level she did want Erika, or maybe she just wanted to be Erika. She wanted her confidence, her self assurance.

"Her naked body... " Madison had to bite back a giggle at Monique's dry comment."Come on... admit it. She turns you on... makes your nipples go all hard and tingly and your pussy go all wet and hot... "

Madison looked closer at Erika and smiled speculatively. Who better to tell you what you want than the demon in your head?

"Alright then... we shall have her."Madison shook her head. No on 'had' Erika Baptist. She was always in control, she did the having."Inside everyone there is the desire to be taken, dominated, be told what where and how, even if it is only to a small degree. Just as everyone has a bit of a dominant streak. It just needs bringing out. I can do that... for both of you. Just let me do what I do best."

Madison felt her body moving and for a moment nearly panicked, but Monique kept walking toward Erika and there was nothing to do but follow along. Her heart raced and she felt slightly dizzy. She opened her mouth to say hello to Erika when they reached her, but Monique closed it and kept walking. She turned and looked at Erika as they passed, their eyes met and held. Monique smiled at Erika, then she walked up to someone else and began to make small talk. Madison was confused. How was this going to get Erika's attention?

"You don't know the first thing about the pursuit do you? Just watch... "Monique glanced over at Erika again and waited until they made eye contact. She raised her glass in salute and took a sip, never taking her eyes from Erika's. Erika smiled and stood a bit straighter, nearly preening under the attentive look."She thinks she's something doesn't she?"

Madison had to agree. Erika was very confident in her ability to catch anyone's eye. Most of the single men, and a few of the married ones, would fall all over themselves to be with Erika. If the rumors were true it wasn't just the men either. Erika could have anyone she wanted.

"But she can't have you... "Monique set down the glass and started walking slowly toward Erika. Madison was so confused, why couldn't Erika have her?"Because you are going to have her first."

Madison felt herself stuttering over thoughts... she didn't... she couldn't... Erika was her boss!

"Look, I want to have some fun and normally I wouldn't care about anything but that, but I will warn you... whatever I do tonight, you will have to live with in the morning. So tell me now if you want me to stop... otherwise we are going to be upstairs in a bed with that woman in the next twenty minutes."

Madison thought about her quiet, boring life. How nothing exciting ever happened to her. Well, something exciting was happening now, and with Monique's help she was finally going to have something she had always secretly wanted. She smiled to herself, tomorrow could take care of itself. Monique walked up to Erika and took the glass from her hand, setting it on a nearby table. Without a word she took Erika's hand and led her out to the dance floor. A slow song was playing and Monique slipped an arm around Erika's waist, pulling her close.

Erika opened her mouth to say something but Monique placed a finger over her lips. As they danced Monique moved them away from the thick of the crowd. Madison was amazed at how smoothly she handled Erika taking her away from her throng of admirers without a single word. Erika didn't struggle and didn't speak, maybe she was hypnotized or something.

"I'm just giving her what she really wants."Monique whispered in her head. Double French doors opened out onto a stone patio overlooking the gardens. Monique opened a door and led Erika out into the shadows. It was chilly outside. The sky was clear and the stars glittered brilliantly. Monique pushed Erika up against the wall in a shadowy corner and studied her for a moment. Erika was breathing quickly, her eyes searched the mask trying to get a glimpse of who might be behind it. Monique smiled and laid her hand on the side of Erika's neck. Madison could feel the pulse racing there, this really was effecting Erika."You haven't seen anything... yet."

Monique trailed her fingertips down along the neckline of Erika's dress. Erika inhaled deeply, pressing her breasts higher in offering. Monique dipped one finger inside the dress unerringly finding a nipple already hard from the chill and excitement. Erika moaned slightly. Madison wondered how it would feel to have that nipple between her lips. Monique pulled the neckline of the dress down, baring Erika's breast and bent to run her tongue in slow circles around the rock hard peak. Madison felt a groan escape her own throat and closed her lips, sucking hard on Erika's nipple. Erika gasped and her hands came up to Madison's shoulders. Monique grasped Erika's hands and pushed them roughly above her head, pinning her to the brick wall with Madison's body. She began to grind hard against Erika through the layers of clothing they both wore. Erika began to writhe against her groaning louder now. Breathing warm breath on Erika's ear Monique went still.

"Don't say a word." Madison heard her own voice whisper. "If you want me to finish what I've started be in your room in ten minutes. I won't wait any longer than that."

With those instructions Monique turned and walked away leaving Erika gasping for breath.

"What are you doing??!"Madison demanded of Monique. Her body was on fire, she wanted to go back out on that patio and... and... she didn't know and what, but something!! She wanted to tear the dress from Erika's body, wanted to explore every bare inch of her flesh, yes that is what she wanted.

"Patience... "Monique cautioned. They hurried up the stairs to the master suite that Erika had made her own for the night."You will get your chance."

"What if she doesn't come... what if she sends someone to throw us out!"

Monique chuckled and shook her head. The room was dimly lit, the bed turned down invitingly. There was a bottle of wine chilling in an ice bucket and two glasses on the table beside it. Kicking off her shoes and removing her topcoat Monique sat on the bed leaning against the headboard. Madison thought about the room, and it occurred to her that Erika must have planned on company for the night. She couldn't stay here... not if Erika had planned to bring someone else up here and seduce them.

"You know... I like you... "Monique said."You are refreshingly naïve."

Madison bristled, offended by this thought, even if it were true. Monique leaned over and toyed with the knob of the night table drawer. She slid the drawer slowly open and then closed it, letting Madison only catch a small glimpse of what lay inside. Madison's mind went still and she reached out of her own will to open the drawer again. Monique laughed delightedly and reached inside.

"I love being right!" She said pulling a large phallic device from the drawer. It seemed to be two penises joined at the base, the dimensions of which would make almost any man green with envy. Monique examined it closely and hummed with anticipation."This looks very promising... "

"Tell me, my friend, has Erika enlisted your services to oversee clean up for this extravaganza of hers?"Madison didn't bother to answer Monique knew everything in her mind anyway. But what did it matter is Erika had asked her to stay the night of the party as well."It looks as if Erika has plans to sleep here as well... it will be just the two of you in the whole house... "

The gist of what Monique was saying sank in and Madison looked at the thing in her hands in a new light. Was this whole scene meant for her? What had Erika planned to do, lure her here on some pretense and seduce her? Had Erika intended to use this fascinating toy with her?

"Fascinating?"Monique asked in mock surprise."You have never found a dick fascinating before... "

Now it was Madison who chuckled, she'd never seen one like this... and certainly not wielded by a woman like Erika. She had a sudden vivid vision, not of Erika, but of herself, her body poised over Erika's, her hips thrusting in long hard strokes. A sound half groan, half growl escaped from Madison and she sat forward reaching out to the image in her mind. The door knob clicked as it turned and Erika stepped quietly into the room. Madison looked at her and felt a burning inside such as she had never imagined possible.

For once Erika seemed unsure of herself. She stood across the room looking at Madison, her hands clasped in front of her. Madison leaned back again and linked her hands behind her head. Monique chuckled for some reason Madison could not fathom or care about. Erika shifted from foot to foot like a nervous bride.

"Come here." Madison said, Erika walked quickly over to the side of the bed and tried to smile. Madison could see how her hands were shaking, her eyes shining so brightly with desire. Erika's gaze fell on the long double ender lying beside Madison on the bed, and she flushed a beautiful crimson color. "Take the dress off."

"But... " Erika started to speak but Madison held up one finger and shook her head. Erika reached behind her and unfastened the buttons of her dress letting the heavy garment drop to the floor around her feet. Madison nodded and indicated that Erika should continue. The petticoats and chemise soon joined the dress and Erika stood completely naked and exposed. Madison let her gaze wander slowly over Erika's body, her full breasts and flat stomach, the flare of her hips. Sitting up on the edge of the bed Madison reached for Erika's hand and pulled her closer. Erika stopped when their knees touched, but Madison had other ideas. She put her hands just below Erika's hips and guided her forward so that Erika was soon straddling her knees. Erika reached for the tall hat that still sat on Madison's head, but her hands were caught and held away. Madison moved Erika's arms behind her back and held them there with one hand, while her other hand began to explore.

Madison was fascinated with the softness of the skin on Erika's stomach. She stroked over her ribs and down low on her abdomen running her thumb around Erika's navel. Erika's breathing got more rapid and Madison slid her hand slowly up to cup one full breast. She watched Erika's face as she closed her fingers over the nipple and pinched hard. Erika closed her eyes and moaned. Madison rolled the nipple between her finger and thumb pulling hard and letting go. Erika gasped and her hips moved in a short bucking motion that caught Madison's attention. Her hand trailed downward, the fingernails scratching lightly as they moved. Madison was intrigued to discover that Erika kept herself neatly trimmed making it so easy to slide her fingers along her sensitive slit. Erika widened her stance giving Madison easier access to slide one finger deep inside. Madison was so caught up in the heat and wetness of Erika's body that she didn't hear her moans becoming louder.

"Not yet... "Monique whispered inside Madison's head. She released Erika's hands and leaned back on her elbows. Erika stared down at her in near desperation, her chest heaving as she gasped for air.

"I've got a surprise for you." Monique said. She looked down at the waistband of her trousers and then smiled up at Erika. "Take them off."

Erika reached for the button on the waistband, but Madison shook her head. With one finger she indicated that Erika should kneel. Erika locked gazes with Madison and hesitated for a moment then she stepped back and slowly sank to her knees. She leaned forward between Madison's thighs and undid the trousers with trembling fingers. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of the trousers and underwear beneath and started to pull them slowly down. Madison lifted her hips to make it easier to get them off. Erika kept her eyes averted until she had lain the garments aside then took a deep breath and looked up. The surprise and shock on her face made Madison laugh delightedly. Erika looked up quickly her mouth opening to speak, then closing again quickly. For the first time Erika smiled, her usual self confidence showing through. Monique chuckled.

Dracona
Dracona
94 Followers