An Earth Day Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about her answer for only a mili-second. She didn't really know what she felt and would have been afraid to tell him if she had. "Sticky... how bout you? What do you feel?"

"Afraid."

Her brow furrowed. "Afraid of me?"

"No, never of you. I'm afraid of myself. In the last week, I'm beginning to feel again. I find myself thinking about you all the time. I'm not ready to be in love, I don't think I love you, or at least not yet. But I want you. I want you all the time. I'm scared of what I feel. I'm afraid I'm heading for something I'm not ready for. Something you aren't ready for. I'm afraid of being hurt, of hurting you, but you're like the flame and I'm the moth and I can't help myself from flying to your flame."

She put her finger to his lips to shush him, and he kissed it. Then she gave him a soft kiss. Her eyes looked into his.

"Mark, I feel exactly the same way. I am just coming back to life. That doesn't scare me but I know I'm not ready. It's way too early to talk about love. About the only thing you know about me is how big my tits are...."

"Oh NO!", he interrupted her. "I know how tight and wonderful your pussy is, too."

Amanda laughed softly. "Yeah, I guess you do know that, too." She kissed him. "Thank you for making me laugh... just now... and all of last week. I had forgotten how and I'm beginning to remember. I like laughing." She pulled him to her and they kissed, soft and long.

She broke the kiss and put a few inches between them as her hand reached out and wrapped around his soft cock. "What I know, Mark, is that I love this." She gave it a squeeze. "I want this." Another soft clasp. "I don't want to lose this." She felt him stiffen in her hand and she moaned softly.

They made love again, slowly, tenderly, wonderfully. When they were done, Mark looked into her eyes. Soft expressive eyes, met hers.

"Amanda. You're too special to be just my sex toy....."

She cut him off. She was frightened of what might be coming next. "O.K. I won't be your sex toy. So long as you are my sex toy."

He laughed. "You seem to know just what to say."

"Well... I was afraid you were about to use that but word and I'm not ready to give up sex, now that I just rediscovered it and I'm not ready to go crawling around bars looking for my next partner. I don't know exactly what I want, but I want you to be my lover. Nothing more, at least for now."

"You don't need anything more? It's O.K with you to be just fuck buddies?"

"That does sound a little crude, but for now....yes."

"My daughter has classes every Thursday. Shall we call it my place every Thursday?"

She smiled at him. "That sounds wonderful. My son has classes every Tuesday. Shall we call it my place on Tuesdays and your place on Thursdays?"

"You have a deliciously dirty mind, girl. I love it. Every Tuesday at your place, Every Thursday at mine. That sounds like an arrangement to me."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For several weeks, Alan had been watching his mother blossom like a spring flower. The change had been rapid and wonderful. He liked to see her laugh, something that had been missing for the last three years. Her interest in his life was both a joy and a pain.

He knew what had changed her; she had finally given up the grief and the guilt. He had no clue what had triggered that. She had steadfastly refused grief counseling and denied that her life had been anything but the way it should be.

Alan could never conceive of the actual cause. He couldn't see his mother dating, having sex. She was his mother. The perfect human being who couldn't possibility sink to the depths of dirty sex. His subconscious knew better. He knew she was still an attractive woman.

Amanda didn't really pry into his life, but after two years, she had finally noticed that he had a girlfriend. He had never told her, and Jill had never introduced him to her family.

He had been seeing Jill for how long? He couldn't put a start time on it exactly. They had gone to separate High Schools but he had met her through counseling sessions. They had had much in common and they had started talking. At first it was just long discussions after the sessions.

His plans had changed, and he couldn't afford to take her out for dates. He didn't have the money for dinners and movies or dances. He needed every penny to go to school. She could have taken him out but he would have none of that and she respected what he thought. Instead they made dates to just talk. They had become best friends. Then a year ago, they had become lovers.

It wasn't easy to see her. He usually went to work sorting the recycling materials early in the morning. He was there before 6:00 A.M., leaving the house before his mother even got up. Every day was different with his class schedule, but the result was a busy rushed day between classes and work. Somehow, he managed to find one hour each day to meet Jill and look into her eyes and talk to her. Every night he found an hour to talk to her on the phone, conversations carefully screened from his mother.

His favorite day of the week was Wednesday. He had a class with Jill at 11:00 and always sneaked off with her afterwards. They went to her house and made love all afternoon.

Weekends were usually family days for both of them. His mother had needed him around. He had been afraid of her depression and made sure to spend most of the time with her. Still they had found a couple hours to meet up and talk, and more time on the phone.

He didn't know what it was about his mother's change, but it had told him something. For two years, he had known that Jill was his best friend. He could talk to her about anything. He could do anything to her or with her. She was his lover and his best friend. He knew he longed to spend time with her, wished he could wake up to her smiling face in the morning, but he had considered her his best friend. Watching his mother, he felt more relaxed with the idea of not being around for her. He was O.K., leaving her alone on the weekends. He felt more normal at home. With that had come the realization that he loved Jill. That he wanted Jill to be his life partner. He wanted to marry her.

As he sat through class, he kept looking at her. Kept thinking of her. He knew that he was going to ask her this afternoon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The day started out like usual for Amanda. Dealing with complaining water and sewer customers but at 11:00 she had to take notes for the Earth Day planning group. Mid week planning meeting. Oh joy!

She wasn't just taking notes this time; she represented the clerk's office and the city purse strings. She had expected the Park Department head as well as the Sanitary Head but was surprised and delighted when Mark came as well.

Their twice a week sessions had been working beautifully for almost three months. There were changes in both of them and in their relationship. They hadn't talked about them again; they had just let it flow. Their sessions always included mind blowing sex that had just kept getting better and better, but now they talked more. They were becoming friends. They talked about family and friends and politics and anything else they felt like.

What had changed most, they admitted least, to each other or even to themselves. They both looked forward to the sex, but now they both longed for the others company even more. They laughed and talked more than they fucked.

What they weren't admitting to themselves was completely obvious to everyone around them. Only their children didn't exactly notice.

Pam saw it in Amanda's eyes. The girl was in love, madly in love.

Suzy knew it too. That same look was in Mark's eyes. The two girls had compared notes and drawn the proper conclusions even if they couldn't catch their bosses in the act. They met for lunch and speculated about where and when the star crossed lovers were meeting. They giggled and wondered if they had done the deed yet.

The rest of the city employees knew it as well. Only the two keeping the secret knew that it was no secret at all.

The two department heads watched Amanda's eyes light up like flood lights when she saw Mark and his eyes flash brightly in response. They both smiled, but neither lover noticed.

The meeting went quickly. They were done by 11:20.

"Amanda, I need to talk to you. What do you say we go somewhere and talk. Maybe you could take the rest of the day off?"

Amanda looked around. They were alone. "Hmmmm A little afternoon delight?"

Mark's smile lit his face. "For you baby, anything."

She made the call to the clerk, and claimed some personal time. No problem. Amanda thought that what she was doing was a big secret. What she didn't know was that Pam and the boss lady both knew exactly what she was about to do and with whom. Their only speculation was whether or not this would be their first time.

Mark led her to his car. She snuggled close to him as they drove. He put the car in the garage and she practically drug him to his bedroom.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alan thought the history class would never end. All he could think of was Jill and popping the question. Well almost. His raging hormones had other ideas.

Finally, the hour ended and Jill came to him with a smile on her face. Clearly she was looking forward to their afternoon as much as he. He pulled into her driveway and she led him to her bedroom.

They were both naked almost before the door closed. She nearly raped him. She threw him on the bed and straddled him. It was one of her favorite positions, sitting upright on him, holding hands, looking into his eyes and rocking herself on his hard cock. Jill exploded in a powerful orgasm, or perhaps several small ones leading to a major crash as she felt him blast his seed into her.

She tried to sag onto him, but he held her up. "Jill, I need to talk to you." She gasped for breath and got her body under control. Her eyes smiled into his. They had never spoken the words but she knew he loved her and she loved him with all her heart. She had known for a very long time that they were destined for each other. She had known he would realize it as well and that it wouldn't be long. She held her breath, hoping against hope that THIS was THE conversation she longed for.

"Jill, I love you." He said it simply.

"I know you do. I have known. You didn't need the words. And I love you with all my heart." She felt his cock stir inside her and she tried not to laugh. The look in his eyes told her that this was the moment.

"Jill, honey. I don't have much to offer. I know we should wait but I can't wait any more. I want you. I want you every day, every night. I don't know how we're going to live, but I want to marry you, Now! Jill, would you marry me?"

She felt it coming and she couldn't help it. This was supposed to be a serious moment. She didn't want to laugh but she couldn't help it. Between the sobs of laughter she said, "Of course", giggle, "I'll marry you",sob of laughter, "but how in gods green earth", harder laugh, "am I gonna tell our grandchildren", gasp for breath and another gale of laughter, "that you proposed to me while I was sitting on you with your cock up my pussy?". She wiped a tear of joy from the corner of her eyes as another chuckle of laughter came over her. "Couldn't you have gotten down on your knees when we were getting dressed?"

Her laughter was contagious. He broke up and they laughed and laughed. They laughed until she had to pee and he felt the need as well. She rushed for her bathroom as he, unable to wait, headed for the bathroom in the hall.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark had planned a discussion before anything more happened. When Amanda led him by the hand to the bedroom, he had simply given in and went with the flow.

He made love to her. Slowly, lovingly. They took their time, savoring every moment, every touch. Their passion built slowly from a slow simmer to a consuming flame. They pleasured each other totally. Things were different than they had been three months ago. The difference more in attitude than in the physical activity.

Three months before, they had been using each other for their own pleasure. Now they were giving to each other. They were in love, and they were aware of it.

Mark propped himself on his elbow and looked at her. He liked every curve of her. He loved the satisfied half smile on her face. He loved her. The look was on his face.

"A penny for your thoughts." She said to him.

"I was just thinking that you're so damn beautiful." He said and saw her smile. He put his finger on his mouth to shush her. He wasn't through. "I was thinking that I'm tired of Tuesday and Thursday evenings." He saw the panicky look cross her face. "No..NO! I'm not tired of you. Just the opposite. Tuesday and Thursday aren't enough. I love you Amanda. I want to watch you sleep. I want to go to sleep with you in my arms. I want to wake up to you every morning. I want you to be a part of my life, not someone who crosses paths twice a week. Amanda. Would you marry me?"

She pulled him to her and kissed him. "Of course I'll marry you. I love you, Mark. All we have to do is figure out how to tell our kids."

"I think this calls for a toast. I got some Champagne in the fridge. I'll go get it."

"Stay put, Mark. It sounds like I need to learn the kitchen. I'll go get it."

It never crossed either of their minds that anyone else could be in the house. Amanda rose naked and headed for the kitchen. She was half way down the hall, when she heard the door to the bedroom at the other end of the hallway open. She gasped, too far to run back to Marks bedroom and she steeled herself to meet her new step daughter. This was not exactly how she would have hoped to make that acquaintance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Alan was 13 years old, he had dreamed of catching his mother naked. He hadn't thought along those lines in years. He stepped into the hallway of his girlfriend's house, naked as a jay bird, turned the corner and stopped dead in his tracks.

Half way down the hall and as naked as he, stood his mother. Two jaws dropped nearly to the floor. Two people began to blush, each felt the blush rush from their face to their whole body.

Alan gasped for breath. He wanted to say something, but no words came. All he could do was stand there frozen, suddenly acutely aware that his manhood was dripping with Jill's juice. The idea of being caught in Jill's bedroom had always been in his mind, but he had never expected that it would be his mother who caught him. Panic overcame him. He stood, mouth open, gasping for air like a fish out of water.

His mother turned and calmly walked back to the bedroom at the end of the hallway, without uttering a single sound. Alan stood frozen for half a minute before he could get his muscles to move. He forgot that nature was calling. He turned and half ran back to Jill's bedroom.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Alan gasped at Jill in pure panic.

Jill's eyes opened in fear. "My father?"

"No, My mother!"

"Your mother? How could that be?"

"I don't know, but she was here! She caught me coming out of your bedroom! Naked!"

"I know you're naked. I just don't know how to explain why you're naked."

"Not me... her... naked as the day she was born."

Jill calmed down first. "We're adults. We plan to get married. I guess now is the time we tell them. As far as what we were doing. At least they have as much to explain to us as we do to them."

Alan could only gulp. He still had not gotten over the shock.

"Alan. You've been telling me how much your mother has changed. I figured she was getting some, I just wasn't gonna tell you that. I thought my dad was too. I just didn't know who. Now we know."

"My mother and your father?"

"Why does that surprise you so much? They're both young and attractive. They're both human. Now get washed up and lets get dressed. Looks like it's time to face the music and tell them about us."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mark, we have to talk. We both seem to have a problem."

Mark started to laugh. "Sounds like you just met my daughter. Sorry, I shouldn't laugh but it is kind of funny. I don't really care that she knows. She's an adult; she'll just have to deal with it."

"No, Mark. I just met MY son. In the hallway and just as naked as I was. He was coming out of YOUR daughters bed room."

"OH SHIT!"

"No kidding, Oh shit!" She watched his face turn red with rage. He gulped for breath a couple times and she watched him get his anger under control. He took a couple more breaths and normal color came back to his face. A couple more breaths and his mouth turned up in a smile.

"Well, I guess this makes explaining you naked in my bedroom a touch easier. I just said she was an adult. Now I just have to mean it. I knew she wasn't a virgin. I saw the birth control pills and I didn't say anything. I just didn't know who. How in the hell do we handle this?"

Amanda sat down on the bed and thought about it for a minute. It was hard to accept Alan as an adult. She had wished he had a social life. Now she knew he had a sex life. It shouldn't have surprised her. At his age, she had already been married, and she and Jerry had been having sex before they graduated from high school.

Amanda's shock was wearing off. There was a lot to deal with, but she realized that they needed to treat their children as the adults they almost were.

"I think that this is a special occasion for us. I think we treat them as adults and offer them a glass of champagne to celebrate us and we ignore what they were doing. How can we yell at them for doing what we were?"

Mark took a deep breath. "She's a little big to turn over my knee and he's probably as big as me, so I guess that's the way we should treat them. Don't expect me to give them approval for that kind of behavior in my house though."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alan had wanted to run, but Jill held him back. "We have to deal with this sometime, Alan. We have to tell them. We might as well get it over with."

"Yeah. I guess." He said with no conviction. His mother's rage scared him; his future father-in-law's terrified him.

They sat there and waited. Knowing that the inevitable knock on the door would come. What happened wasn't quite what they expected.

Jill had shown more courage before the rapping sound on her door. Her face flushed red as she opened the door.

"Come down to the kitchen, KIDS. We have to talk to you." Mark said, his mouth turned into a tight line for a moment. Alan and Jill followed their parents. Not a word was spoken.

Mark took Amanda's hand and allowed his frown to turn into a momentary hint of a smile. She felt his grip loosen and she smiled.

They could both feel the fear in their children as they followed. Neither of the parents looked back and didn't notice when Jill took Alan's hand. It was two couples walking down the stairs.

Amanda pointed to the chairs around the table and Jill and Alan sat. Mark went to the cupboard and got out four crystal champagne glasses. Then he went to the refrigerator and got out the bottle. Alan and Jill watched with wide eyes. The last thing they expected was for Mark to get out the wine.