All She Wants for Christmas...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kicked it up in the air towards me. I caught it and folded it. Still facing away from us, she wiggled her ass which was barely covered by the panties. My cock was really hard now. Mary picked up her glass, walked over to me and sat on my lap again. I slid my one hand across her leg and played with her pussy while we finished watching the movie.

Mary leaned forward to grab the remote for the TV to go through the dial to see what was on next. Jim stood up from the sofa. "Would anyone like some more to drink? Is it okay if I get another?"

"Sure, help yourself." I replied.

Mary jumped up from my lap quickly, "Here Jim, I'll get it for you."

"No, that's okay. I can get it."

"You're our guest, sit down. I'll get it. I have to go downstairs to get another bottle. I killed the last one."

"I'll give you a hand." Jim replied, "You might need a hand getting down the steps."

"I might at that. Do you want something, Hon." Mary turned towards me as she asked.

"If you're getting another bottle, I'll take some." I said as they started towards the basement stairs. I stood up and walked towards the front door, "I wonder how deep the snow is getting."

Mary stopped and turned towards me, "Why don't you check. It looks like it is coming down pretty good."

I went out on our porch, which has a roof. I swept off the steps with the broom we keep on the porch just for such weather. We had a few inches on the ground, naturally it was deeper on the grass, but even the paved surfaces had a pretty good covering. I brushed off my car and realized Mary and Jim hadn't come back upstairs yet. I decided to be a little sneaky and see if I could catch them doing something so I walked around to the side basement window and took a peek.

I found a little gap in the curtains. The lights were still on, but I couldn't see Mary or Jim. They must still be at the bar. I moved to the next window so I could see the bar and there they were. Mary was sitting on the bar with her legs spread. Jim was obviously eating her pussy. His head was buried between her legs. Mary's head was back and her eyes were closed. I had to get a better look. I walked back around the front of the house to get to the side closest to the bar. I didn't want to go around back because I'd have to go past the big sliding glass doors under the deck and they might see me.

As I turned the corner of the house I heard, "Tsk tsk tsk! Christmas Eve and you're out prowling around?" I turned towards my next door neighbor's house and he was on the porch smoking a cigar.

"Hey neighbor, Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas back to ya! What you doing out in the snow?"

"Ah, well, I felt a little bit of a draft and wanted to make sure the windows were closed all the way." Quick thinking on my part, huh? Like I was actually going to say I wanted to sneak a peek at my wife fucking a black friend of mine.

"The temperature did drop, and with this white stuff falling..." my neighbor said back to me. "Would you like a cigar?"

"No thanks. We have company over. I just wanted to check this out and get back inside. Thanks anyway."

"Well, have a good one. I guess we'll see you tomorrow some time."

"Yeah. We'll get together for a drink tomorrow night. Keep the cigars handy."

"Will do, Rick. See you then." He sat back down in his chair.

I'm sure they must have heard me. Maybe they thought I was talking to him from the porch. I moved towards the window and found a slit between the curtains and there was Jim, standing, leaning backwards against the bar. Mary was kneeling in front of him smoking Jim's cigar. His long black cigar. That figures, I could stand here, in the cold and watch. But my neighbor had to have the urge to smoke. Time to be bold.

I rushed back into the house and made a bee line for the basement stairs. I grabbed my digital camera as I passed the entertainment console where it was sitting. I casually walked down the steps making sure not to seem too sneaky. Mary tried her best to get to her feet as Jim tried to put his cock back into his pants. I sat down on the steps.

"Hey! Don't stop on my accord. I only came down to get a better seat."

Mary looked at Jim and then back at me with that "deer in the headlights look". "Honey, I'm sorry. I..."

At the same time, Jim was trying to get out his apology, "Rick, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I don't know..."

"Don't be sorry. I'm serious. Go back to what you were doing. Just ignore me, I just want to watch. Just pretend I'm not here."

Both of them just looked back and forth between each other and me. I took a big sip of my beer. "Well, go on, go on. Get back to what you were doing."

Mary looked at me in puzzlement, "Why do you want to watch?"

"I've told you before, I've wanted to see you make it with a black guy for years. Don't ask me to explain it, I don't know why. I know you've wanted to bang Jim for a long time too, so this is kind of a special Christmas present to us from us. Well, with a little help from Jim. What better present is there than for me to give you my wife?"

Jim looked at me, "Are you sure about this? I mean, I don't know about this."

"Both of you were willing to do it behind my back, now I give you permission and you question it? What's wrong with this picture? Oh, speaking of pictures, I hope you don't mind me taking a few pictures while you go at it."

Jim put his hand on Mary's shoulder. She turned towards him. She kissed him and then began unbuttoning his shirt. She worked her way to his belt, unbuckling it, and then undid his pants. While kissing, Jim slid his shirt off. Mary helped him slide his pants down. I hadn't seen him in 5 years, but he has kept himself in pretty good shape. His arms, shoulders, and chest are very muscular.

Mary took his cock in her one hand and began to stroke it, getting it hard once again. Mary broke away from Jim and stepped back. She looked over at me as she unbuttoned her blouse, and slipping it off. She tossed it over to me. She then slid her panties off and tossed them to me as well. I sat them on the steps next to me. Mary stroked Jim's cock several more times and then reassumed her kneeling position in front of him. She licked the head of his cock and then slowly began to slide it into her hot wet mouth. She got the head into her mouth and then withdrew it.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" she asked as she looked at me.

"Yeah, baby. Go for it. I know you want it too."

"You are such a pervert." Mary laughed.

"I'm a pervert? You're blowing a friend of your husband, a black friend of your husband, in front of your husband, and you call me a pervert?"

Mary slid his cock back into her mouth, this time she inserted almost half of it into her mouth. Jim had to be almost a foot long. Mary was fucking him with her mouth for several minutes, on some strokes getting almost his whole length in her mouth. The one thing Mary really enjoys is giving a blowjob, and they are exceptional. I took a few shots with the camera. Mary blew him for a while and then stopped and pulled herself up to a standing position.

"If I'm going to do this, than I'm going to do it all the way. I want you to fuck me." She said to Jim. Then she looked at me, "Is it okay to fuck him?"

"Yeah! I told you it was okay. Go ahead Jim, fuck her."

Mary leaned against the bar and spread her legs. With the shoes she was wearing it put her ass at just the right height. Jim got behind her and slid his cock between her legs. He rubbed his cock against her soaking wet pussy. Mary purred as his cock slid back and forth against her already stimulated clit. Mary reached between her legs and spread the lips of her pussy. "Jeez, I don't believe I'm actually doing this." She said.

"I don't believe you're finally doing this." I was snapping away with the camera. I wanted plenty of pictures to remember this night. I wished I had a video camera.

"Come on, fuck me. I want to feel you inside me. I want you to fuck me with that big black cock of yours."

Jim gently slid the head of his cock between Mary's pussy lips. Mary's pussy was so wet that, even with the size of Jim's cock, it slid inside her easily. In about half inch increments, Jim slid his cock inside my wife. I watched as it disappeared slowly into her cunt.

"Are you sure this is okay?" he asked, looking over at me.

"Oh, yeah! Go for it. Fuck her. Fuck her good."

Mary threw her head back as Jim thrust his cock inside her pussy. On each thrust she would give out a quick little moan. My own cock was so hard that I had to undo my pants and pull it out. Mary kept looking over at me as Jim fucked her. That turned me on even more when she did that. I could tell she was enjoying herself. She had several orgasms almost back to back. The longer Jim pumped her, the more frequent they occurred. My wife was becoming a black cock whore right in front of my very eyes.

"Oh, yes. Shove that big black cock in me. Yes, fuck me. Fuck me."

I was amazed at Jim's stamina. Normally, if I fucked this long I would have cum by now.

"Tell him what you are." I said to Mary.

Mary looked over at me. "What am I?"

"You're a whore. Tell him."

Mary paused for a moment, "I'm a whore."

"Tell him again."

"I'm a whore!" Mary said with more emphasis.

"What kind of whore are you?"

"I'm a black cock whore! I love black cock."

Mary was getting the message. She was getting more vocal.

"My legs are giving out. Can we change positions? Please?" Mary asked.

"Sure. You wanna get on top a while?"

"Yeah! Sit on the sofa. Let me get on top."

Jim slid his cock from Mary's cunt and sat down on the sofa. Mary slowly stood up and walked over to the sofa, staring at me.

"What?" I asked, staring right back at her.

"What? Nothing. Just wondering if you are enjoying this."

"Oh, I'm enjoying it. Are you?"

"Yeah! I actually am. I never knew a black cock could feel so good. He is so big."

"I'm enjoying it too, if it matters." Jim chimed in.

"Of course it matters, but I knew you'd enjoy it." I replied.

Mary straddled Jim's hips as she lowered herself down onto his lap, guiding his cock back into her pussy. She immediately began to ride it, allowing it to slide deep inside her. Her eyes expressed shear joy as the huge black cock slid back inside her. She rode herself to another orgasm. Jim slipped her tits out from the corset and played with each nipple. Mary continued to bounce up and down on his cock. Mary continued with her vocalization explaining how she loves black cock. Several minutes into it, Jim looked at me, "Can I cum inside her."

"That's up to her."

"I'd love for you to cum inside me, but you better not. It's too close. I'll let you cum in my mouth." Mary replied.

Mary looked up at me, "I know I shouldn't even be doing this, but if I got pregnant."

"Yeah, we don't want that."

"Okay, I'm almost there." Jim warned, "I'm getting ready to cum."

Mary slid off of Jim, slowly sliding his cock from her pussy. She knelt down in front of him and took his cock in her mouth again and licked her pussy juices from it before sliding it into her mouth. She always made me rinse my cock off before finishing me with a blow job. She always said she could never stand the taste of pussy on my cock. Yet here she is, so hot, so horny that she, without any hesitation, licked Jim's cock clean. She mouth fucked him for about a minute or two before I could see his muscles tighten up. He made one last thrust driving his cock deep into Mary's mouth. Mary continued sliding the entire length of his cock in and out of her mouth as his cock erupted in her mouth. I could see small amounts of his cum smear along his cock as Mary continued sucking him off. I could see her swallowing. I was taking one picture after another with the camera, trying to capture his cum dripping from the corners of my wife's mouth.

Then to my surprise, Mary looked at me, directly into the lens, and opened her slut mouth, showing me his creamy white load coating the inside of her mouth. She smiled and then made one last swallow. She then opened her mouth again to show she had swallowed it.

My dick was standing straight out. "Come here. Now it's your turn." She said.

I quickly walked down the steps and over to her. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it feverishly. It wasn't long before I could feel my cock ready to explode. Mary sensed that I was close. She held her mouth open and jerked me off cum into her mouth. She kept jerking me off and licking my cock until she had drained every bit of cum. Then, as with Jim's she swallowed it. I could barely move for several seconds. Mary collapsed onto the floor.

"Wow! That was great!" Mary exclaimed as she laid on the floor. "Was I really saying those things. They were just coming out."

Jim just laid back on the sofa. I had to wait for my legs to start functioning again before I even attempted to walk. It took the three of us at least 15 minutes to regain our composure. I helped Mary to her feet. She smiled at me, "Happy?"

"Oh yeah! I'm very happy. You?"

"Yeah! I'm happy." She looked at Jim, "You happy?"

"I'm happy! Was that really the first time you fucked a black guy?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't take this wrong or anything, but you were so natural. Most white girls seem to be so uptight about it the first few times that I don't think they really enjoy it."

"Oh, I enjoyed it. I was a little up tight at first, but once I got into it, I enjoyed it." Mary looked at me, "I hope you know what you've started."

"Oh, I think I know." I said as I smiled at Jim.

Jim and I slid our clothes back on while Mary straightened out her outfit. We all went back up stairs to the living room. Mary poured all of us some eggnog with a little added bourbon and broke out her cookies. The lights from the tree and the other decorations added to the atmosphere. The three of us glanced outside at the snow. The neighborhood appeared surreal with everyone's decorations lit up on the white covered surface. It was gorgeous. This was truly a Christmas we would always remember.

Merry Christmas to all!

12