A Very Special Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Story guy
Story guy
70 Followers

I have to admit that my place IS hard to find since it is way at the back. "Stay there, Eric, I will come and get you!" I was giddy as I headed down the stairs and out to greet him. I felt like a 7th grader does with their first crush.

Eric set the pies down on the counter and handed me a bottle of red Zinfandel. "I heard this was a good match with turkey." I smiled at him and realized that he knew a little something about wine. I liked that. "I'm sorry about the pies, Jake, really."

I chuckled and responded, "Not a problem, let's just have a look." I took the foil off of the first one and I could not stifle my laughter. It was the ugliest pie I had ever seen. The crust was burnt and broken off, and the pumpkin filling was crooked. Still laughing, I said, "Is your oven not level? This is hilarious." The second pie was Dutch apple and it was in better shape, but not by much.

I took a chilled glass out of the fridge and poured Eric a glass of my favorite Chardonney. My hand was shaking and Eric noticed it. "Jake, do you want ME to pour?" I just shook my head no, but it was clear that I was nervous. Eric gave me a knowing look and smiled as he took the glass. We made small talk as I checked the progress in the kitchen. Finally, with nothing else to distract me, I waved him to the couch in front of the fireplace.

We sat in silence and watched the flames from the silly gas log. Someday I would have a great big wood-burning fireplace made from rock. Eric broke my daydream. "Let's toast, Jake. To a broken jaw and a girl named Rosie who brought us together and made it all good." We laughed as we clinked glasses. Eric leaned forward a bit, then gazed at me and said quietly, "You DID invite Rosie to join us tonight, right? Don't worry, I am sure that she knows that you are nervous. Don't give it a second thought, Jake."


With that, he put his hand on my knee. Thank goodness for the wine. I was mellow enough to take a chance. I leaned forward and said, "I have been practicing with her ever since my sponge bath in the hospital."

"Have you now? Well, then maybe you don't need me anymore then, huh?" Eric set his wine down and moved over next to me. I could feel the heat from his leg. He took my wine glass from my hand and set it down. I felt the electricity between us as we slowly leaned in to kiss. Just then the timer went off loudly in the kitchen.

I pulled back and said, "Uh, I better go get that."

Eric said, "Oh no you don't, I have been waiting too long for this. Let the damn turkey burn!" His lips then touched mine. I closed my eyes and felt his hand on my cheek as he gently kissed me. I opened my mouth and let him in. Our kiss grew more hungry and I pulled him toward me. My head was spinning. I could not believe this was happening.

I allowed the turkey to overcook as long as I dared before I finally broke the kiss. I smiled and said, "We need to eat or we won't have the energy to see where this goes." He leaned back and put a pillow on his lap. "Don't look down as you pass by," he chuckled. I saw the pillow and laughed as I headed toward the kitchen. I was getting very nice visuals.

The dinner was perfect and the wine was doing its job. I felt very content. We ignored the dishes, poured more wine and laid down on the carpet in front of the fireplace. At dinner we had laid our souls bare. I never felt such a weight lift off of my shoulders as I did when pouring my heart out to Eric. We shared the intimate details of our collapsed marriages.

Eric admitted that he had been with a guy, just a couple of times. Married, the man was clean and discreet and wanted to continue seeing Eric. In fact, he had called this last week. Aha, that was why Eric had seemed distracted. Eric kissed me softly and ran his hand down my neck and chest. "I told him that I found someone." Our eyes never left each other as his hand lowered further and undid my belt. He unzipped me as my breath quickened.

Every nerve in my body seemed alive at the moment he touched me. Tenderly, he cupped my balls and kissed me again. His tongue and his fingers simultaneously worked their magic on me as I melted into him. My hand found the bulge in his pants and I groped him as our kissing became more intense. Eric licked the tip of my nose, then my neck, then nibbled my ear as he whispered, "Jake, I have never felt this way before. I want you, and I somehow know that it's all good. Please tell me that you feel the same way."

I looked at Eric, tightened my grasp on his crotch and said, "Eric, I wanted you from the first time I saw you. I dreamt of you walking around my hospital room without your pants on." God, did I just say that? It sounded so juvenile. Laughing, we rolled over so that he was on top of me. He held my head in his hands as we kissed, grinding against each other, feeling each other's hard cocks. I reached down and clasped his ass cheeks and pulled him toward me. I felt the heat of an impending orgasm as I shared my desire with him. It was all I could do to not cum in my pants.

Panting, Eric sat back and smiled as he pulled my pants off of me, followed by my boxers. He unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off. There I lay, totally naked in front of Eric, my cock throbbing and leaking with my desire toward him. He then unbuttoned his own shirt and removed his pants and underwear. I was in awe of his body as I saw it slowly unfold in front of me. Eric had a patch of hair on his upper chest that tapered into a treasure trail. I followed the line as it merged into a trimmed mass of pubic hair. Pointing toward me was six or seven inches of heaven with a small drop of pre-cum on the tip.

"Eric, god Eric..." I put my hands on his hips and pulled him toward me. I guided his cock into my mouth as I laid back down on the floor. Eric gently knelt over my face as I licked and sucked him. I could taste him now, and I knew that this was what it was all about. Eric moaned as I worshipped his cock. I cupped his ass with my hands and very lightly caressed his cheeks, so that I was tickling the fine hairs. It was making him quiver.

I wanted to continue but Eric got up and knelt down between my legs. Smiling, he gazed into my eyes as he took my cock into his mouth. I am six inches, so he was able to take all of me in. I felt his nose against my pubic hair. He reached up and pinched my nipples as he sucked me. God it felt so good, so right.

Eric then laid back on top of me, with his knees next to my hips. He slowly dragged his cock and balls across mine. I could feel the tip of his cock as it circled my navel and probed my inner thighs. He raised my arms up and kissed me there, gently licking me and tasting my sweat. His tongue circled my nipples and sucked, first gently, then with more force.

I was intoxicated with the idea of being naked with another man and feeling him touch me and lick me, knowing that he wanted me. I had not felt this way before, ever. Never had anyone treated me with such sexual dignity, respect and playfulness. I could see the desire in Eric as he brought out a side of me that only he could have brought out.

I led Eric to my bed and knelt down and put him into my mouth. I felt the hair on his ball sack with my exploring fingers and heard him gasp as my finger found its way inside of him. I continued probing him as I gave him head, knowing that he could not possibly last much longer. I wanted part of him inside me and I was ready. Moaning, he looked down at me and said, "Are you sure?" My response was to apply yet more suction, taking him deep into my mouth. I fought against gagging as I felt his head at my throat. I felt it expand and then......what I always imagined and fantasized about....happened.

Eric's muscles tightened as he gasped out loud and ejaculated his hot cum into my mouth. I felt the heat of the repeated jets as I welcomed his semen. Would I like it? Would I choke? As his cum hit my tongue, I realized that I wanted it, and I wanted him like nothing I ever wanted before. I marveled at the creaminess of his load, and at its peppery taste. I savored it like a fine wine and I made sure to swallow it all. It was the hottest thing I had ever done. I made my way up to him and kissed him. He thrust his tongue in my mouth and tasted himself, licking my lips even. "Hey, I don't taste too bad."

"No, Eric, you don't...I could live on THAT kind of liquid diet."

"Jake, I bet you taste better.....let's find out." As I lie there receiving Eric's tongue bath, an idea formulated in my head. I had something to suggest to Eric, but first I wanted to enjoy the explosive sensations Eric was sending throughout my body. There was no place his tongue did not find. I laid on my stomach with my legs spread as Eric rimmed my ass. I was on my back with my legs in the air as Eric found yet another position to orally worship my pucker. I held on to the headboard as I knelt over Eric while he blew me.

Eric found my prostate and that caused my lava to erupt. I spurt gob after gob of hot cum into his eager mouth. I was shouting out loud and I am not a loud cummer. Eric was changing me. I hung my head down as I held on to the headboard, and watched Eric slurp the last of the cum out of my softening cock. I laid down next to him, our chests heaving and sweat pouring off of our bodies. He leaned into me and we kissed. I did not hesitate to savor my own cum, some of which he had saved in his mouth. A wet kiss it was, as our tongues battled and the suction of our juices sounded out.

Eric looked at me and said, "Rosie says it's time for a shower."

Smiling, I replied, "Yeah, and it's time for yours as well, mister sweaty."

"You got me this way, Jake, and I am damned happy about it." I slapped his ass as he got up and headed into the bathroom. As I walked in, he was standing at the toilet taking a piss. I walked up and held his arm and said, "I am right here buddy, go ahead." It took a sec, but he laughed as he remembered saying that to me so many weeks ago in the hospital. He had steadied me as I peed in the toilet for the first time since my surgery.

We walked into the shower together and giggled like kids as we washed each other's bodies. Extra time was spent soaping each other's ass and our erections gave away our arousal. I leaned against Eric, my dick between his ass cheeks. "Eric, I want to make love to you." I ground into him and moaned into his ear, "Please." His response was a quiet moan.

We quickly dried ourselves off. I grabbed some lotion and we hit the sheets again, our naked bodies writhing together with yet even more desire. "Eric, turn over...I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but stop me if I make a fool out of myself, OK?" His answer was to lift his ass up to me and wiggle it back and forth.

"I think you know what to do, Jake." I poured the lotion down his crack and watched it drip down onto his balls and onto the sheets. I didn't care how much of a mess we made. I rubbed the lotion into him and gradually put one, two, then three fingers inside of him as he pushed against me, moaning. "I'm ready, Jake, oh god I'm so ready, do it man, go for it."

I poured some lotion onto my cock and pressed against his ass. Slowly, and admittedly uncertainly, I pushed my way inside of Eric. I stopped every time I heard him gasp, but I resumed when he pushed back against me. Suddenly, I was all the way in. The sensation of fucking Eric, of feeling myself inside of him with his balls nestled next to mine was out of this world.

The heat and tightness of his body overwhelmed me with lust. I reached down and stroked his cock. He was only partially erect, so I told him, "This one is from Rosie." I poured lotion in my hand and then gripped his shaft and rubbed up and down, up and down until he was fully erect and slippery. I wanted him to cum first, but I was nearing the point of no return myself as I thrust in and out of my lover's ass.

"Eric, let me make love to you." I pushed my cock farther inside of him and held still as I said, "Let me fuck your brains out you hot naked man-stud." With that Eric lost it and I felt his cum spurt out all over my hand, his belly and the bed. I gathered as much of it as I could and polished his knob as he finished cumming. The mere thought of what I was doing put me over the edge and I stiffened and had the most powerful orgasm I could remember. I held Eric tightly as I ejaculated inside of him, my feelings toward him coming out in whimpers.

Spent, covered with cum and sweat, I disengaged from Eric and lay down on my side and we spooned. I was caressing the hair around his nipples and decided that now was the time. "Eric, there is something important that I need to ask you. Will you move in with me?" He turned around and gave me a look of surprise.

"Move in with me Eric. Share my life with me."

"Jake, are you kidding?"

"No, Eric, I have never been so serious. You need a place and I am alone here. Something tells me that you will be here all the time anyway, so let's do it!"

Eric was smiling as he said, "But you only have one bedroom."

"Eric, do you want your own room?" I then kissed him and played with his pubic hair.

His reply was, "Whichever bed you are in is the one I want to be in, whether it be here or anywhere else."

"That's better," I replied as I playfully smothered him with a pillow. We decided to hit the shower again because we looked like a couple of glazed doughnuts.

The sound of the water falling off our bodies was all I heard for a minute. I said softly, "What were you trying to say in there, Eric, about being in whatever bed I was in?" He turned off the water and left the shower, returning with two towels.

"I am saying, Jake, that there is no one else I want to towel off with after a shower. I am saying that the love we made tonight was real for me. I am saying...oh, I don't know what the hell I am saying. I just know that...this...you...us. This is what I want, what I have always wanted. I had a feeling about you from the moment they wheeled you in, with your jaw all busted up and swollen. I knew that it was my job to take care of you, to make you whole again. That's all I want to do Jake. I want to complete you."

I stood still as Eric dried off my body. I was speechless. Nobody had ever said anything so passionate and heartfelt to me in my entire life. I had tears in my eyes. Eric came around in front of me and said, "You are so fucking beautiful, in every possible way, do you know that?" He kissed me and wiped away the tears with his hand. "Do you know that, roomie? Yes, I will move in with you, yes!"

I hugged him tight and we shared a long, wet kiss. "Now, I want to see how cute you look eating pie, naked!" I choked down my emotions as we sauntered into the kitchen and took the pies out, stark naked. Standing next to him and feeling the heat from his skin took my breath away. I looked down at the pumpkin pie and I suddenly decided that it was the most beautiful pie that I had ever seen, complete with broken crust and crooked filling. I looked up at Eric and I knew that I was home.

One year later

"Rosie, Rosie! Quiet down Rosie!" Rosie was going in circles at the front door, wagging her tail and barking. Whoever it was, she knew them. The door opened and Rosie jumped up and pawed Eric's pant leg. We have only had Rosie a month and she still had some bad habits. Naming her was a no-brainer. Her name would forever be our inside joke. No one would understand why we laughed when asked how she got her name. She made a welcome addition to our new home.

"Hey babe, I'm home," Eric said as he kissed me. Eric and I had left my apartment after about six months. Turns out there are times when you really do need your own room, especially when family comes to visit. We bought a three-story townhouse in uptown Dallas, signing confidently as joint tenants. Great modern-thinking neighborhood with walking distance to anything we needed. It was Dallas at its best.

Eric works too many double shifts at the hospital but he loves his job. As for me, I work from home now and I do personal chef work on the side from our gourmet kitchen. Eric's little potbelly is a reminder that I take good care of him.

I constantly tease Eric about letting the aides give the sponge baths instead of him. I say that, but I know that I can trust him, and he knows that he can trust me. His divorce will be final soon which means that he will have a lot less stress. His wife wants nothing to do with him, especially after he told her about me.

Eric said he wanted to start over and that he wanted to be honest with himself and with others. I admire that. My family knows, of course, but it is not something they are comfortable talking about. I just know that my life is complete now and that I cannot imagine it without Eric.

I joined Eric in the kitchen as he was putting away the groceries that he had just brought home. His cooking has greatly improved since we have been together, but I don't let him make pies! It was Thanksgiving, and it was our first anniversary. It is a day which means even more to me now.

The world doesn't quite know yet how to deal with couples like us which makes it tough sometimes. The important thing is that we validate each other on a daily basis just by being together. No couple anywhere could ask for anything more.

I opened the anniversary card that Eric handed me in the kitchen. It said, "Happy Anniversary, turkey. Hope you don't "gobble" too much food to snuggle up afterward." The PS said, "I leov ouy."

Story guy
Story guy
70 Followers
12