A Treat for a Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BookWurm
BookWurm
15 Followers

When they got to Ted's small sports car, he bent down to unlock the passenger side door. When he glanced back to Rita, she had pulled her skirt up and Ted was staring into her naked crotch. She was completely shaved and the lips of her pussy gleamed wetly in the streetlight. She moved her hips to push her crotch closer to him. He saw that her clit was erect and wanted to grab her and eat her right there in the street. God I can't wait to fuck that pussy.

"See anything you like?" she asked. She was so excited to be showing this young man her bare pussy right out in the open!

"Most definitely." he replied as he opened the door.

Rita was amazed at her own daring. At any other time she would never have exposed herself like that. There was something about tonight... something about this ex-student of hers that made her throw caution to the wind. As he rose, she made to pull down her skirt but Ted gently took her hand.

"Please, don't cover up such beauty," he said.

She got in the car with her skirt still bunched about her waist. The leather of the bucket seat felt incredibly sexy against her bare ass. She watched as Ted ran around the back of the car and unlocked the other door. He got in and started up the car. Before putting it in gear, he leaned over and kissed her.

Rita was startled by his move. She knew where this evening was heading and she was excited for that outcome, however his lips on hers was their first physical contact aside from the initial kiss on the hand. As her surprise faded, her lips softened and parted. His tongue found its way into her mouth and her's rose to meet it. As the kiss deepened she felt his hand on her breast gently caressing her. Her already stiff nipples hardened further, aching for his touch.

Her hand slipped between the folds of his coat and found his cock. It was already half hard and as she wrapped her hand around it she could feel the blood pulsing through it as it filled and stiffened.

He broke their kiss with a sigh and said, "We should really be going before we get too carried away."

Ted sat back in his seat, put the car in gear and pulled away from the curb. While he was doing so, Rita still had a hold of his cock and while he drove she continued to stroke his hardening member. She pulled open the coat so that his cock would be visible in the passing lights.

"You have such a lovely cock," she said while stroking it, "I can't wait to have it inside me."

"I can't wait for it to be inside you either," Ted replied with a grin.

The sensations on his cock were amazing. Even more so were the thoughts flashing through his mind. My teacher is jerking me off! While in high school he would rush home from school on the days he had Creative Writing and jerk off to many fantasies. Almost all of which featured Mrs. Walker in a starring role. Her long legs and huge tits, her beautiful chocolate colored skin, her movie star good looks, full lips and her perfect face all figured quite prominently in his manual orgasms. Now here she was with his cock in her hand. Ted wasn't sure if he was going to last very long, already he was feeling the build-up of pressure in his balls.

Rita was amazed at how big he was. It was a lot bigger than Brian's! As she slid her hand up and down his shaft she was incredibly turned on by the feel of his smooth skin sliding over the hard flesh beneath. The flickering lights from outside the moving car highlighted the incredible whiteness of his cock. The purple of his exposed glans contrasted with the deep brown of her slim fingers as she stroked his hardness. It was beautiful! She felt a need to suck it. She had to taste him!

"Can I suck it while you drive?" she asked.

"I don't know if I can take much more of this but if you're not worried about getting me off too soon, go ahead."

She scooted over and dipped her head under his arm to take his cock into her mouth. She licked the reddened glans and then slid her lips down over the head. She loved the sweet-salty taste of him as his cock filled her mouth.

"Oh God, that's good."

Ted shifted in his seat to allow Rita better access and he felt her lips slip further down his cock. Her mouth felt so good on his aching prick. He knew that he wasn't going to last much longer and so with his last ounce of control he found a place at the side of the road to pull the car over.

Once parked, he pushed the seat back and relaxed and let the feeling wash over him. God she's amazing! Her mouth feels so good. He realized that he was living his erotic fantasy. Mrs. Walker is sucking my cock! He only wished he could see better as she took his hard prick deep into her.

His hand slid down her back to her bare ass and he slipped two of his fingers around her and into her wet cunt. She moaned in response to the contact. She was so wet! She was really enjoying this!

He was going to cum. The feeling started from the pressure at the base of his cock and built up. His balls felt like a volcano simmering on the edge of eruption. He was going to blow his load into her mouth and it was better than any of his fantasies could ever be! He started fucking her cunt with his fingers and she began to move with his thrusts.

He lost it! His cock started to throb and it exploded, filling her mouth. She took his shaft as far into her mouth as she could and his cum blasted into her throat. She valiantly attempted to swallow it all. God she's swallowing my whole load! His hips came off the seat as he tried to shove his cum spewing cock deeper into her receptive mouth.

As he lay there with two fingers in Rita's cunt and his cock emptying itself into her eager mouth, he noticed a tapping noise and glanced up.

There was a cop right outside the window, tapping on the glass with a flashlight!

Rita was trying to milk every last drop of cum from his cock when Ted pulled her off him and quickly covered himself up. She lifted her hand to wipe some of his cum from her lips and looked around. She saw the cop outside the window and her hands went to her skirt in a frantic attempt to pull it down over her nakedness. Oh my God! He knows what we were doing! She sat back in her seat as Ted rolled down his window.

"Alright buddy," the cop sounded a bit annoyed, "What's going on here?" It sounded to Ted like the cop was perfectly aware of what was transpiring inside the car.

The Cop glanced over at Rita and she saw his eyes take in her outfit. He thinks I'm a hooker! She didn't know why but for some reason the idea that this cop had mistaken her for a prostitute excited her.

"Miss," the cop's voice dripped sarcasm, "you should probably be getting along now." He turned to Ted, "And you sir, should be moving on home."

"Actually Officer, my girlfriend and I are just on our way to a costume party and we just stopped for a moment", Ted explained.

"Okay, okay!" the cop shot back, "just move it along then. You can't park here, you're holding up traffic." Ted didn't think the cop believed him but was glad that he wasn't pushing it.

"Sure thing Officer. We'll get going right away." Ted started up the car and at a wave from the cop, he pulled out into the road.

Rita started giggling. "He thought I was a real hooker!"

"And I was your trick," Ted said smiling.

The thought of being a hooker... having sex for money, was thrilling to her. The way the cop had looked at her had turned her on even more than she already was. She didn't think that she had ever been this horny before in her life.

"If you were my trick, I would have to do what you wanted to get paid. What would you want me to do?" she asked. She got excited just thinking about the dirty things he could ask her to do.

Ted thought for a moment and replied, "I'd want you to get naked right now... here in the car and play with yourself while I drive."

Rita thought the idea was such a turn on. She could be caught. Another cop could pull them over and she wouldn't be able to hide her nakedness. She decided to do it. She unzipped her skirt and lifted her butt so she could slide it down and off her legs.

Holy shit! Ted thought, she's actually doing it!

He watched out of the corner of his eye as she pulled her tube top down freeing her tits. They were magnificent! They were large and firm with a slight droop to them that Ted found incredibly sexy. He felt his tried cock stir watching her tweak her large black nipples. She slid the top down over her hips, down her long legs and off. She was sitting beside him completely naked.

Rita was full of mixed feelings. She was incredibly turned on by being naked in front seat of a car owned by a former student one who's cock she had just sucked off but on the other hand, she wasn't really sure of what she was doing. She had never done anything as remotely daring as this before. Hell, she had only had three other lovers. She pulled the handle to lower the seat back and thought about how sheltered her life had been.

She had lost her virginity to a senior in high school who ended up dumping her for her best friend. Then in teachers' college she had met Brian and they had gotten married. It was exciting at first but Brian seemed to lose interest and it became a long boring routine. For excitement she had sometimes teased some of the boys in her class, but none quite as much as she had done to Edward or Ted as he now calls himself. She remembered how hot it used to get her to tease him and she wondered if Brian had ever figured out why some nights she would practically rape him she was so horny.

Five years ago Brian had been discovered in the equipment room of the gym with a student's cock in his mouth. Rita had divorced him shortly after and she had briefly dated another teacher at the school. They had had sex twice and neither time was satisfying. That was the sum total of her sexual experience and now she was lying naked in Ted's car with her fingers rubbing her clit while he divided his attention between the road and watching her masturbate.

"You'll have to put the seat up as I think I'm lost." Ted explained. "I need directions."

Rita pulled the seat up enough for her to look out the window and directed him to her apartment while she continued to play with herself. She didn't know how much more she could take so she slowed her actions down a bit.

"Pull in around the side," she directed. "There's a parking lot with visitor spaces in an overhang around the back."

Ted followed her directions and soon the car was parked in a dimly lit area under the apartment building. Rita made as if to dress but the clothing was all tangled up at her feet and she couldn't straighten it out.

"Hey, don't get dressed. I'm the trick here and I want you naked until we get upstairs!" Ted said with a touch of a question in his voice because he wasn't sure how far she was willing to go.

"Okay." She wasn't sure why she was agreeing to this. Maybe I want to be caught. She watched as Ted climbed out of the car and walked around to open her door. He reached in and took her hand to help her out. The trench coat opened briefly and she caught a glimpse of his cock. It's hard again! she thought. She stood up and he grabbed her around her waist and pulled her naked body against his. His cock brushed against her belly and her knees went weak.

The parking area was enclosed on three sides with the back open to courtyard. Off to the side was an enclosed pool area but the rest of the lawn was wide open. There were three apartment buildings in the same complex across the lawn and if anyone were to look out the window of any of those apartments they would be able to see them. There had been a mugging a year ago in the parking area of one of the other apartments and all four buildings had received new and brighter lights for the parking area so her nakedness would be visible to all. Rita was shocked at just how excited that made her feel.

Ted pushed her bare ass against the front fender of the car.

"Now it's my turn," he said. He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up so that she was sitting on the edge of the car hood. He kissed her and his hands rose to cup her tits. She parted her lips and allowed his tongue to ravish her mouth. His hands on her tits were gentle yet insistent. He grabbed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and lightly pinched them. Excitement shot from her pussy up to her nipples. She pressed herself down against the warm hood of the car, her bare flesh slightly sticking to the painted metal.

They pulled apart.

"Fuck me please," she pleaded. "I want your cock inside me right here... right now." She reached inside the coat and stroked his erection.

"Not yet," he replied, "I'm still the 'paying' trick. I get to call the shots."

Ted was having a hard time believing his ears. His English teacher was begging him to fuck her! He wanted so badly to sink his cock into her, to fuck her right there on the hood of his car. But he also wanted to get his mouth on the pussy he had seen so briefly on the trip here.

He reached out and caressed her tits, leaning down to suck first one then the other of her hard black nipples into his mouth. He trailed his lips down her body, kissing and lightly nipping at her warm flesh. Then he pulled her hips toward him and when she was perched right on the edge of the fender he spread her legs and sank to his knees in front of her.

She placed her hands on the hood behind her and resting her weight on them she spread her legs open as far as she could. Ted watched from inches away as her pussy spread itself open in front of him. She was completely shaven and her sex glistened in the light. She had smallish outer lips with large protruding inner lips. At the top of her pussy her clit stuck out proud from it's hood and lower down between her dark lips Ted could see the bright pink of her cunt.

Rita watched as Ted examined her crotch. She couldn't believe how excited she was. She had never done anything so primitively sexual in her life. She was sitting naked on the hood of a car with a man twenty years her junior who was about to eat her pussy and anybody could catch them at any moment. I've never been this horny in all my life!

As his head approached her crotch she shifted so that she was resting on only one hand. With the other she rubbed her tits... lightly pinching her nipples as he had done moments before. She gasped as his tongue came in contact with her throbbing clit. Heat from her enflamed sex radiated throughout her. She was going to cum! His tongue started to stroke her clit and then suddenly he sucked her stiff little bud into his mouth and she exploded.

"Oh... yes... Ted!" she yelled.

Her hips bucked up, she pulled her hand from behind herself and fell back on the hood. She grabbed his head as she fell and pulled him tight to her clit as her thighs closed around him. As the pleasure from her orgasm shot through her, it felt like her whole body was glowing with the fire inside her.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she moaned as her orgasm subsided. She had never ever cum like that. She couldn't wait to have him inside her. Ted stood up and leaned over her. He pressed his body against hers and his lips sought hers for a deep passionate kiss. His trench coat had slipped open once again and she could feel the flesh of his hard cock pressing against her soaking wet cunt lips.

"Please!"

"Let's get to the apartment first," he replied. Ted held out his hand and she took it. He helped her down off the car and she dropped his hand and took the lead. She walked across the parking area and he followed. Her heels echoed in the night as they met the concrete. Ted watched her stride towards the door of the building. She was naked but for her stilettos, wig and purse. Her head was high and she walked with as if she was fully clothed. The red wig was the only thing out of place; the rest of her was perfect. Her beautiful smooth chocolate skin, her slim waist, her softly rounded yet still generous ass and her long slim legs all combined in Ted's mind to make the recipe for the perfect woman.

When she reached the door she stopped and turned to wait for Ted. The light over the door revealed all of her nakedness to him and his heart caught in his throat at her beauty. Her large brown tits and hard black nipples seemed to call to him.

"This door opens into the lobby by the elevators," she explained as he reached her. "Anyone waiting for the elevator will see us."

"Okay I have an idea," Ted said. He took his left arm out of the trench coat sleeve and held open the coat. "Slip your left arm into the coat."

Rita glanced longingly at Ted's hard cock pointing right at her before stepping close to him and slipping her arm into the sleeve. She transferred her purse to the pocket of the coat.

"Now close the coat," Ted instructed. He folded his right arm around her body, pulling her back tight against his front. Her left arm closed the coat and they fumbled a bit to tie the belt but at last they were done. His erection found itself nestled comfortably in the crack of her bare ass.

"Now we're just a couple that have been to a costume party as 'the thing with two heads'." Ted explained.

She rummaged in her purse for her keys and finally got the door unlocked. As she moved, she felt his cock riding up and down the crack of her ass. If I were to lean forward he could slip that cock right into my pussy! The thought excited her more.

It took a bit of practice but the two of them finally got the hang of walking together and they made it to the elevator. Rita pushed the up button and while they were waiting Ted slid his left hand, which was inside the coat, up her body to grasp her left tit. Her tits are so big and firm he thought. He pulled gently at her stiff nipple and was rewarded by her pushing her ass back against his cock.

The door opened and Ted was disappointed to see that there was someone already in the elevator. He quickly dropped his hand from Rita's tit. An elderly black man was backed up against the rear wall. Ted and Rita shuffled forward into the elevator and turned to face the closing door.

"Good evening, Mr. Davis," Rita greeted the elderly gentleman.

"Good evening Ms. Dupree," he replied.

Rita was taken aback. Mr. Davis lived on her floor. They would have to keep it together until they got to the apartment. She didn't know if she could. She was so excited she was ready to take Edward right here and now. That she and Edward were naked under this coat right in front of Mr. Davis, with Ted's cock sliding up and down her bare ass, was bringing her close to orgasm again. She was almost ready to fuck him right now in front of Mr. Davis. Just then Ted's hand found it's way down between her legs and stroked her clit. She jumped with the contact.

"You okay?" Ted asked in a teasing tone.

"Yeah, just fine," she replied. Trying as much as she could to keep her movements hidden from Mr. Davis, she reached around behind her with her free right hand under the coat and grabbed Ted's cock and gave it a couple of strokes.

She could tell from his breath in her ear that he was enjoying it.

The elevator finally came to a stop and Mr. Davis motioned for them to precede him into the hallway.

"Oh no, after you," Ted offered, "We still haven't quite got the hang of walking in this costume."

Mr. Davis nodded and left the elevator.

Ted and Rita followed. Ted still had has hand between her legs and Rita still had hold of Ted's cock as they followed Mr. Davis down the hall. Mr. Davis stopped at apartment 1612 and opened the door. With a smile at the two of them he entered his apartment and closed the door behind him.

BookWurm
BookWurm
15 Followers