A Question Of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had sent her only three photos of himself, but she knew after seeing the first one that she found him more than a little attractive, his being ten years older added to the attraction, she had always been drawn to older men. He stood a few inches over six feet, broad shouldered with a faint tan, dark lashes thick around chocolaty brown eyes and he was completely bald to boot; another personal preference. She sighed with regret, realising that she didn't have the time to indulge a little personal pleasure and turned the shower off, stepping outside the steam filled stall to towel her body and hair dry quickly. Before going through to the bedroom she took a few minutes to rub in some of her favourite moisturizer, inhaling deeply on the heady musk.

Her hands were shaking as she pulled the first stocking on, groaning in frustration as she snagged the nylon with the edge of a nail, creating a ladder that was beyond redemption. After schooling her breathing she pulled a new pair from her underwear drawer and took her time sliding the stockings up over her knees and thighs. It had occurred to her to go with the hold-up kind, but on her, they very rarely did what they said, besides, wearing a garter belt always gave her a thrill and she hoped that the meeting would get to the point where Jack would see the trouble she had taken and appreciate it.

Before pulling on her skirt and putting on her top she took a brief moment to look at her reflection in the full length cheval mirror she usually used as a coat stand and what she saw pleased her, she had left her hair hanging loose; Jack had often said that he loved women with long hair, but she knew that even if she was happy with her appearance, that didn't mean that he would be. When at last she was dressed, and she had slipped her feet into her black leather heels, she hurried downstairs and retrieved her handbag from the hall table; pausing for a moment as her eyes lighted upon the ring box and card. They could stay there for the moment, if she spent the night, then she could give him the present in the morning and if she didn't, then she could always give it to him the second time they met. She picked the little box and card up along with her mobile, keys and purse; the enormity of what she was doing only hitting her as she pulled the front door shut behind her. Her legs were shaking as she walked down the short flight of steps to the pavement and she had to pause for a moment, schooling her breathing before turning in the direction of the hotel, walking slowly.

All too soon she found herself standing in front of the wide flight of steps that led up to the entrance to the hotel reception, and for a second she was sorely tempted to turn on her heel and walk away, too scared for a moment to face the newest chapter of her life, but the doorman smiled welcomingly at her and she knew for better or worse that she had to walk forward, embracing the future, whatever it might hold.

--

Her heels made a click-clacking sound as she made her way across the black and white tiled floor of the reception area, her blood thundered through her veins as she followed the signs for the lounge bar, pausing just outside the glass panelled door, scanning the people on the other side, looking for that familiar head, but he wasn't to be seen. Disappointment stabbed at her but she took a deep breath and pushed the door open, stepping inside the bar with more confidence than she felt, quickly making her way to the bar to order a nerve-strengthening drink. Her being early put her at an advantage, she would be able to sit down and watch the door of the lounge, a good place to gauge his first reactions upon seeing her.

She had just managed to make herself comfortable on one of the low couches that were dotted about the bar when she saw his unmistakable form standing outside the glass door, scanning the people the same way she had only minutes before. As his eyes came to rest on her, she could see the instant recognition and a slow lazy smile curve his mouth as he pushed the door open. It looked as though he had taken as much care with his appearance as she had; his black dress trousers made his legs look endless and he wore a nice casual shirt, un-tucked with a blazer over. She had seen nothing so far that would have had her turning tail and running, which pleased her more than she cared to admit.

"For some reason I thought you would make me wait, I was hoping to be the first here so I could check you out without you seeing me; you look great hun, everything I imagined and more." He took both of her hands in his as he bent down to brush his lips against the side of her face.

"I could say the same of you. You're touching me and it still doesn't feel real." She gave a small nervous laugh and sighed as his hands released hers so that he could go to the bar to order a drink for himself.

As she watched him walk the short distance to the bar she knew that if he suggested it, then they would be doing a whole lot later, other than making polite conversation; she had felt a spark of awareness with the first touch of his hand, and knew for herself at least there was something worth investigating further. When he sat back down she willed herself to relax, clutching her glass with a slightly unsteady hand.

"I wish I could stop shaking, must be nerves or something, I can see me spilling this drink all over the place." She gave him an apologetic glance and held the stem of the wine glass a little tighter.

"Well, how would you feel if I suggested that we forego these drinks and go investigate the mini bar up in my room? I don't think being surrounded by people down here is helping matters, I'll even keep the bedroom door open if it would make you feel more comfortable." Instead of answering straight away, she set her glass down and stood up, retrieving her coat from the back of the sofa.

"Let's go hun, we're wasting time." For the first time that day she felt the nerves start to disappear and shot him a broad grin.

"Lord I love a woman who knows her mind." He said, getting up quickly, taking her hand in his before leading her out of the bar.

Nothing was said as they walked up the short flight of stairs to his room on the first floor, but he paused briefly before opening the door.

"Last chance Eilidh, you know that once we go inside that chat isn't going to figure too highly on the list of things to do. I've been waiting months for this, and you have too, I only hope you feel the same now that we're together." His door clicked open and he moved inside; holding it open, waiting for her to follow him in.

"I couldn't walk away now Jack, I've been waiting for a long time too." His arms wrapped round her and he bent his head, angling his mouth against hers, kissing her softly, gently probing beyond the barrier of her teeth with his tongue.

All too soon though she knew it wasn't enough and she raised no objections when he steered her further into the room, kicking the door shut behind them, all notions of raiding the mini bar forgotten as they began to vent months of frustration in that first kiss. It was a kiss that left both of them breathing hard as they pulled away from each other.

"Fuck, if I'd known it was going to be like this, I would have come up here a hell of a lot sooner, I feel like I've been hit by lightning." His breathing was ragged and she saw a faint trembling in his fingers as he reached forward, spearing his fingers through her hair, pushing it off her shoulders.

"There's a small part of me that thinks we should still be downstairs making polite small talk, but we've had months of build up, I'm all talked out for the moment hun." She smoothed her palms up the front of his shirt and began to undo the buttons quickly, laughing at her own forwardness.

"I seem to remember you telling me that you were a shy and retiring sort of girl, way back when we first started chatting, where the hell did you hide her?" He raised an eyebrow in question but she decided to say nothing, sticking her tongue out cheekily before concentrating once more on the task of freeing him of the shirt.

Quickly she was presented with his bare chest, and as her fingernails scraped over his nipples his hands moved from her hair, his mouth covering hers as he pushed their hands lower to rest on the buckle of his belt. She knew she should take a breath, she felt as if she was drowning, being held up only by his hands which were tight on her waist as she undid the buckle and pulled the belt free. As he pulled back from the kiss, they both took deep breaths, and she felt dizzy, but still intent on her task of seeing his cock; she could already see the outline of his erection straining against the fly of his trousers and she wet her lips instinctively, preparing herself for the first intimate touch. The sound of his zipper being dragged down sounded unnaturally loud in the room but as she made a move to drop down to her knees, he hauled her back up and started to pull her clothes off.

She could have helped him, but it felt good to feel his hands on her, watching the expressions flit across his face as more and more of her body was exposed. When at last she stood before him in her underwear, he whistled softly between his teeth, standing back slightly to get a better view, shaking his head as she made a move to kick off her shoes, halting her.

"My god Eilidh..." His voice trailed away as she closed the gap between then, moving in quickly to cover his mouth with her own, kissing him hungrily, squeezing his stiff cock through the material of his trousers, dragging her nails along the shaft. Mutual lust began to take over; her intention of teasing him was quickly forgotten, as pure need shot through to her core.

She pushed aside his boxers, slipping her hand inside, her fist closing around the shaft of his cock, swallowing the groans he made against her mouth, absorbing his heat. Roughly she exposed him, stroking continually, dropping to her knees, yanking his trousers and boxers down, helping him to step out of them. Her nails glided up over his taut belly and chest, raking the skin, marking him. Feeling shudders running through his body pleased her no end, it was empowering to know that she had him aroused him to such an extent.

His hands tangled in her hair, pulling her close to his cock, a gesture of impatience, showing her how much he needed to be in her mouth without using words. Glancing up at his down-bent head, she caught his heated gaze, letting her tongue flick out to capture the bead of moisture on the swollen crown while he watched her intently. The hands that had been merely guiding now pulled her hard but she opened her mouth, welcoming him into the warm wet cavern of her mouth, letting her tongue explore the ridges and veins, dipping her tongue into his little slit, sucking on him as she had been wanting to for months, tasting his pre-cum, inhaling his muskiness.

She knew she needed more, after all these months she wanted to let him know just how much he meant to her, just how much she wanted him, so she relaxed herself as much as she possibly could, looking up at him once more, tickling him low on the belly, making him thrust forwards, deep into her throat. Her moans sounded along with his as he began to fuck her mouth and as she watched his eyelids drop down, she closed her eyes too and moved her hands to cup his heavy balls, squeezing them gently as he thrust back and forth. Suddenly she felt him push forward, deeper than before, cutting off her air; panicked for a moment, she forgot to breath, gagging on his cock, pulling back sharply letting tendrils of pre-cum and spit drip between his shaft and her chin.

After a couple of gulps of air she found herself diving straight back onto the swollen head, working in a deep and steady rhythm, his words of encouragement spurring her on, fingers leaving his balls to explore his tightly puckered ass hole, knowing that an intimate exploration of this area would make him lose control completely. His gasps were audible as her fingers pressed, probed, pushed insistently, over and over until when at last she managed to slide her index finger deep inside, the first jets of his hot salty cum began to spurt against the back of her throat. This was what she had been waiting for all these weeks, her first real taste of him and she was determined not to waste one bit of it, swallowing hungrily until he pulled himself free, wincing as her finger popped free of his ass. As she opened her eyes, looking up at him, grinning broadly, she felt the hot splash of his cum against the side of her face and swiped at the glob with her finger, licking it off and never once taking her eyes off his face.

Slowly she stood up once more, tilting her head back slightly to look at him, trying to find adequate words for what she felt but there were none; she could only hope that he knew. His arms came around her pulling her into a gentle embrace, his lips seeking hers, probing with his tongue, tasting his essence on her tongue; sharing with her. She could feel tears start to fall from beneath her half closed lids and was powerless to stop them; gratitude filling her when she felt his thumbs brush the wetness away.

"I don't know what to say Eilidh, really I don't; I've never really had a problem with words before now." He said as he broke off the kiss, letting his hands trail over her collarbone to rest at the rise of her tits, grazing back and forth absentmindedly.

"I understand hun." And she did.

"How would you feel about touching on one of your fantasies here and now Eilidh?" He bent his head down and started to plant little kisses along the bottom of her neck as his hands pulled the black lacy cups of her bra down, freeing her tits, presenting him with her hardened aching nipples.

"Well, I'm not seeing anyone else around, so it can't be that one... and we're in your hotel room so I'm not sure exactly which one you're talking about, you need to enlighten me." Her breath caught in her throat as he captured one of the taut peaks in his mouth, biting down gently, making her arch her back.

"See that big window over there?" He said as he broke contact with her nipple, gesturing to the far end of the room. "It overlooks the front of the hotel and the main car park, it's the middle of the day and there are people coming and going... how would you feel about letting me fuck you as we watch the world go by?" She turned to face the window, noting that the curtains were already pulled back.

"I'd love that Jack, lord I can't believe that I'm actually doing this." She saw him grin briefly before focusing his attention on her other nipple, taking her mind effectively off any pangs of indecision she might have had.

His hands cupped her tits, raising them up slightly, burying his head between them, inhaling deeply.

"You smell good Eilidh, there's something about that scent you're wearing." He raised his head and gave her a slightly apologetic smile before taking her hand in his, leading her slowly across the room to the large window.

Strangely, she didn't feel too self-conscious as she stood there looking out onto the main road, watching people hurrying along the pavement, too busy to turn their heads up towards the first floor bedroom window where she stood, visible from the waist up, baring her tits for the world to see, if they cared to look. For a minute they both just stood there, side by side, until he moved back behind her, taking a handful of hair away from her neck, kissing the sensitive skin just below her ear lobe, making the breath hiss from between her teeth.

"Won't be a minute sweetheart, I need to get a condom from my bag." She was thankful that he had thought of it, because it had been the last thing on her mind and that fact surprised her.

When he moved away and headed for the bathroom she stayed where she was, wondering if anyone would notice her. It wasn't until she looked down to the cars filling the car park that she noticed that a woman in a large grey Mercedes was watching her intently, her seat tilted back slightly; enough for her to see that the woman had her skirt pushed up a way, exposing her parted thighs and a brief flash of bright colour that was quickly covered by a hand. A ghost of a smile lit her mouth as she acknowledged the woman before bracing her hands on the edge of the sill, laying the side of her face against the cool glass of the window while she waited for Jack to return.

"You look lost in your thoughts there Eilidh, would you like to share some of them or will I have to try and prise them out of you?" He laughed softly and rested his chin on her shoulder, bringing his body close in behind her, so close that she could feel the hot length of his erection pressing against the small of her back.

"Jesus hun, you have a quick recovery time!" She gasped, wriggling her ass, wincing as his hands bit into the soft skin of her hips.

"Let's just say that what we shared already was like being given a shot of the most intoxicating and addicting drink and it has left me thirsty for more." His words made her catch her breath.

His hands loosened their grip on her hips, enabling her to turn round to face him, loving the feel of his cock pushing into her belly.

"I don't think I could stand for us to drag this out, I want you to fuck me." She held out her hand for the condom and ripped open the little packet quickly, rolling it down the length of his cock before raising her arms, locking her fingers at the back of his neck.

He brought his head down swiftly, crushing his lips against hers, spearing his tongue inside her mouth, coaxing hers into an intimate dance, breaking off the kiss almost as soon as it had begun so that he could free her hands from his neck, spinning her round quickly so that she was looking out of the window once more. She could see that the Mercedes owner was still in her car, an audience positioned at a discreet distance, she could only hope that the woman enjoyed the little show she was going to get. With her palms flat on the window, she felt Jack's hand pressing down on the small of her back, nudging her thighs apart with his knee, pulling her g-string to one side so that he could position the head of his cock along her dripping pussy. The heat of the swollen head burned against her already throbbing clit and she started to grind herself against him, but the hand he held on the small of her back kept her still and all she could do was let out a groan of frustration as he took control.

"For months I've gone to sleep each night dreaming of this moment Eilidh, I want it to last forever." His voice was strained with the effort of holding back and she knew just how he felt.

"Then fuck me, slide that beautiful cock deep inside me." She whispered, willing him to move.

Slowly he dragged the length of his cock back along her slit until he nudged against her slippery entrance, poised only for a second; she heard him take in a deep dragging breath as he surged forward, filling her, thrusting his entire length inside. She was stretched tightly around him and all the phone calls and chats in the world couldn't have prepared her for it; she felt pain at being so stretched, but it was like no pain she had ever felt before. As she felt him start to move inside her, the feeling magnified into something she could not adequately describe, it was pure.

He withdrew slowly, letting her feel every ridge of his cock before slamming back into her tight sheath, his flesh slapping loudly against hers, the rhythm slow and punishing, making her tits bounce with the sheer force; but she wanted all he had to give and more besides. As she adjusted to his size, she began to throw herself back onto his cock, tilting her head back, pressing her breasts against the window, mashing them, not caring if the whole world had stopped to watch, as far as she was concerned, it was just the two of them, and nothing else mattered. His hand caught on her shoulder, forcing his cock even deeper inside and she felt bruised, feeling her flesh being dragged with each movement. When she started to let go, her cries rang out with his shouts; she was begging him to cum, screaming out as his head lowered to her shoulder, nipping at her skin with his teeth, laving the bruised skin with his tongue. Moving to her ear, he started to whisper all the words that he had used in their phone calls, a reminder of what they had previously shared. It was too much for her, she felt as though she her soul was being ripped apart, right there, poised on the head of his cock, screaming and shaking as he threw her over the edge and deep into her own orgasm, pummelling her body with his cock with no sign of letting up.