A Jedi's Training Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacen?" she asked, confused.

"Just be patient," he replied.

His hands shifted from her waist to her buttocks, again spreading them open. This time it was his cock, still covered in her slick juices, that coveted her puckered opening.

"Ooooohhh!" she moaned, when she felt the slippery tip press against her. "Ooohhh... I've never done this before. Please, not too much."

"I'll take it slow," he remarked, as her ass began to slowly open up for him.

Jacen was true to his word, slowly easing the tip of his cock into her anus as it gradually stretched around him. She was moaning loudly by the time she reached the widest point of his tip, and she cried out as the corona slipped past her stretched opening into her passage.

"Oh! Oh, it's in!" she moaned.

He stopped there, letting her adjust to having his girth inside of her. She slowly began to move her hips, feeling his cock press inside of her. He moved to match her, letting her take control of the pace as the motions of her tight channel sent shockwaves of pleasure rippling through his body. She reached between her legs with one hand and began fingering her pussy, feeling the wetness literally spill onto her fingers. Her entire body trembled as the new sensations streaked through her. As she got used to having him inside her ass she moved faster and faster, riding a little bit more of his cock each time she moved up and down. She reached back and spread her own ass cheeks for him, widening her opening just a bit more for his straining cock. She could almost feel him getting harder, thicker inside of him, and she knew he was close to the breaking point.

"Jacen," she moaned, gripping her own buttocks tightly, "I want it. I want it in my ass. Please, come in my ass."

She let him slide out until only the tip of his cock was still inside of her, and she squeezed her muscles, holding the tip inside. She fucked the tip of his cock with her ass, squeezing it with her tight sphincter. Jacen moaned loudly as his cock began to twitch, moments before spilling his load into Cora's waiting asshole.

"Aaaaah, I'm coming!" he moaned, digging his fingers into her waist. "I'm coming! Yes!"

His hips began to buck uncontrollably and his cock slipped out, spurting come all over the cleft of her ass and her buttocks. She gave a cry of pleasure as she felt the thick tip pop out of her, and without hesitation she spun around and took the tip into her mouth, sucking the last drops of come onto her tongue. The taste of his come mingled with the taste of her pussy and another flavor which she knew was her ass, and it drove her wild. Jacen's cock twitched once more as she slurped on the tip, drinking in anything he had left to give her before popping it out of her mouth. She then stood up and smiled, watching the look of pleasure evolve on his face. She approached him and put her arms around his neck, pressing her naked body against his, feeling his cock go limp against her belly.

"Thank you for that," she whispered, rubbing her lips against his, feeling his rapid breaths on her mouth. "I can't believe I'd never tried it before."

"Are you this friendly with all your students?" he asked.

"Not at all," she replied, smiling. "Never been with a student before, actually. Usually I have fun at home with Star, and sometimes we share the men she brings back."

He chuckled as she pulled away from him. Jacen reached up behind him and pulled one of the shower heads in his direction, letting the downpour of water rinse his body off.

"Not cleaning up before you go?" he asked, noticing that Cora was pulling on her thong already, careful not to disturb the sticky trails of come he had left behind on her ass.

"No, I think I'll let Star try and guess who fucked me silly in the showers today."

"Kinky," he commented as he wet his hair in the shower.

"That's me."

She blew him a kiss and winked at him before pulling on the remnants of her clothes and walking to the doorway.

"Thanks for coming to class today Jacen," she said as she left the shower.

After a brief stay in the shower, he walked out naked to the empty shower area, unzipping his bag and pulling out his clothes. As he did, he heard the chirp of his personal digital assistant, notifying him that he had waiting messages. He keyed the message retrieval system as he rummaged through his bag for his boxers. The most recent message on the system from Eryn, and it immediately caught his attention.

"Hey hot stuff," the image on the screen said, capturing Eryn from her shoulders up. "Just wanted to show you what's waiting for you when you get home."

The image slowly panned down, until Eryn's face disappeared from the screen, replaced by her breasts, droplets of wetness running down her cleavage. The image went further, over her smooth belly, then capturing her thin strip of dark brown pubic hair. Jacen's eyes were locked on the screen by the time her vagina drifted into view, lips spread to reveal the wet pink flesh beneath. Her clit was hard as a finger brushed over it. The wet entrance of her pussy contracted in response to the touch.

"I don't know how long I can wait for you," her voice spoke over the arousing image. "Please, come home soon."

The image blacked off and returned to the message index system. The next one on the list, dated from sometime the night previous, indicated it was routed through the Academy's main messaging system.

"Jacen," Liana's voice said, almost whimpering, as her image appeared on screen. "Jacen, please call me. It's urgent."

The image cut out and Jacen immediately entered Liana's communication code. After a few moments the video activated, blurred at first. As the image resolved itself he realized he was looking at Liana, on her hands and knees, her face and part of her breasts visible in the image frame. He could not see much else, but Liana began to speak before he could look for more.

"Jacen!" she exclaimed. "Where are you, right now?"

"I'm in the locker room of the training area," he replied. "Is everything all right?"

"Everything is fine now," she told him. "Stay right there – I'll be down in a few minutes."

She stood up hurriedly and just before the video cut out, he caught a glimpse of her naked body scrambling off her bed. Now decidedly perplexed, Jacen continued to put on his clothes while he awaited Liana's arrival. Not long after he fully dressed, he heard footsteps running into the locker room.

"Jacen?" Liana's voice echoed through the empty chamber. "Jacen, where are you?"

"I'm over here!" he called back.

She rounded the corner and stopped, as he looked up at her. He could not believe his eyes. She had completely forgone the typical Jedi garb she wore, now dressed instead in what appeared to be merely a sheet of fabric suspended around her neck by two strings. Her pants were tight and low cut, leaving her navel and waist bared to the world.

"Liana, what's going on?" he asked.

Not responding, she instead ran up to him, pressing him against the lockers as her lips locked hungrily onto his. She moaned loudly as they kissed, and her hands darted up to the back of her neck where she untied the strings of her top. The thin piece of fabric drifted onto the floor as she reached for his pants, pulling them down to his knees. Before he knew what was happening she had fished his cock out of his boxers and squatted down, rubbing her pussy through her tight pants as she sucked the limp member into her mouth.

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed when he finally found his voice.

"I want your cock," she moaned. "I want it now. Mmmmm..."

"Liana, I..."

"Oooohhh, you've been fucking someone else haven't you?" she asked, tasting the unmistakable taste of pussy on his semi-erect penis. "It's okay, let Liana make you hard again..."

He moaned as he felt his cock, sore as it was from all the recent action, coming back to life in her hot mouth. Her lips were soft as they glided over him, sucking and slurping. Despite his mind telling him that he had experienced far more than enough sex for the time being, he could feel her desire pushing its way into him. Her excitement was impressing itself onto him; whether it was through the Force, or by sheer virtue of the sex appeal she was exuding, he could not tell.

"I love the feel of a cock in my mouth," she whispered, in between licking the end of his member. "I love feeling it get hard, feeling the veins start to bulge."

"Liana, what's gotten into you?" he groaned, leaning on a locker for support.

"With a little luck, your hard cock."

She opened her lips wide and took half of his length into her mouth in one movement, then slowly inched her way down the remaining portion, teeth gently scraping against the silky skin of his shaft. She swallowed periodically as saliva built up in her mouth, trickling down his cock. He could feel her throat contracting slightly each time, brushing the sensitive tip of his penis.

"Aaaahhhhh," he moaned, as his knees began to shake.

With his eyes closed he groped downward, searching for her breasts.

"You wanna play with my tits?" she moaned, after sliding her sealed lips back up the length of his shaft. She took his wandering hands from her shoulders and guided them downward to her soft globes. "Yeah that's it, squeeze my tits. Uuuunnnnnhhh, yes..."

As his fingers assaulted her nipples, she began bobbing her head quickly, popping the tip of his cock in and out of her supple lips. She felt his fingers begin digging into the soft flesh of her voluptuous breasts as his cock twitched and pre-come oozed out onto her lips and tongue.

"I think you're ready," she whimpered, popping her lips off of his cock. "Sit down, right there."

As he took a seat on the bench, she quickly scrambled out of her pants and stood before him stark naked, her smooth pussy lips swollen and visible between her legs.

"No panties for this little Alderaanian slut," she remarked before straddling him and grabbing his cock in her small hand.

"My boxers?" he asked, tilting his head back as she stroked him.

"Leave them on," she whispered into his ear as she shifted herself forward onto him, pulling on his neck. "I want you in me..."

She forcefully slammed herself down onto his cock.

"Noooooow," she moaned, as his hardness slipped easily into her and filled her up. "Yes!"

"Oh Liana! Yeah that feels good," he groaned, curling and twisting her hair into his fingers as the pleasure washed over him.

"Uh huh," she whimpered, grinding herself onto him. "Yeah it does."

The material of his boxers rubbed against the sensitive flesh of her pussy, sending chills up her spine. She could feel the soft material slowly becoming wet with her pussy juices, which were literally dripping out of her as she rode him. She wasted no time, setting a rapid up and down motion with her hands and legs. She moaned loudly and freely, the sounds of her passion echoing through the empty locker room.

"This is so hot!" he exclaimed, feeling her wet pussy slip and slide along the length of his cock again and again.

"Just shut up and fuck me!" she squealed. "Fuck me hard! I need to come so bad!"

She knew it would only be a matter of time before the orgasm hit her. She had fucked a man and masturbated several times in the slightly more than a day she had been back from Yavin, and without fail she had achieved orgasms with almost no effort every time. Her body was craving them; fortunately for her, her body was also granting them quite easily.

She felt his hands trail down to her ass cheeks and he grabbed them tightly, leaning into her.

"Oh I'll fuck you all right," he growled.

She yelped as he pulled her pussy flush against the base of his cock, driving deeply into her. He then pushed her backward until she fell flat onto the bench on her back, with his cock still penetrating her pussy. He climbed on top of her and her legs instinctively snapped into place around his waist.

"Oh by the Force, yes, get on top of me," she moaned, her head thrashing back and forth on the bench. "Pin me down, dominate me, just take me!"

He grabbed her thighs as he began to hammer her pussy with quick, forceful strokes followed by an almost unbearable period of teasing as he slowly withdrew his cock from the tight grip of her wet sex only to repeat the assault.

"Unh!" she grunted, as the first impact caused her entire body to shake.

She squirmed as the thick, hot cock pulled out of her.

"Oh!" she cried when he buried himself in her again, making every inch of her skin tingle.

Again he deliberately withdrew slowly, watching the length of his cock reappear into sight, slick and covered with her wetness.

"Yes!" she cried, as he pounded her again.

And again.

"Ahh!"

And again.

"SHIT yes!"

And again.

"Oooohhh, yeah!"

His pace became quicker as the lust took over his mind. What started as slow torture quickly became rapid-fire fucking. Her entire body shook as he slammed into her as quickly as he could, causing her breasts to jiggle like mounds of gelatin. She could feel the electric tingle, that fire, the animal inside of her waiting to escape. It would not have much longer to wait.

"Oh Jacen," she whimpered, "I'm going to come soon. Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

He lowered himself fully on top of her, pressing his body weight against her as he continued to fuck her. His scrotum began slapping gently against her ass cheeks as her breasts smashed against his chest. She grabbed him tightly as she felt the walls inside of her crumbling, what was left of her control slipping.

"It's right there," she gasped, clawing at his back. "Just a little more... please, I need this so badly."

As she spoke, he began to kiss her neck and shoulder.

"More... please," she begged.

His kisses became more forceful, sucking on her skin.

"A little more," she whimpered, her legs already squeezing his waist more and more tightly.

He bit her shoulder, leaving teeth marks in her smooth skin. She shuddered as the delicious pain seared through her, and the shuddering wouldn't stop.

"Oh that feels... oh here it is... oh I'm going to come for you... oh..."

Her pitch dropped, turning her voice into a deep guttural moan of sheer pleasure.

"Oooohhhhhhh yeah... yes! Oh yes! Oh come with me, please!"

She squealed unintelligibly as her vagina locked tightly around him and a new wave of wetness surged out of her, bathing him in her heat as she came. He felt his cock twitch inside of her, and without so much as a warning, he too was on the verge.

"This can't be right," he groaned, as the tingle of the impending explosion shot through him.

He knew he shouldn't have been so close. There was no reason for it – he was so spent from everything else that he shouldn't have even been hard. It was as if Liana willed him to be hard, and was now willing him to come. He couldn't wrap his mind around it, but as his cock twitched again, it no longer mattered. Everything else blanked from his mind as the wave hit him, sweeping him away into the vast ocean of pleasure.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" he groaned.

His hips took off at a furious pace, slapping his body against hers frantically for a few last moments as his cock began to convulse, shooting what remaining come it could muster into her waiting channel.

Her entire body jerked involuntarily as his come spilled into her, then she tensed up, digging her fingers into his arms. Her eyes grew wide as she felt it, the same sensation that she had experienced with Bralor – the burst of energy, the resurgence of her desire... she needed more! Almost simultaneously, she heard Jacen groan, as if out of exhaustion. He collapsed on top of her, breathing hard, completely spent. She felt him rapidly going limp inside of her as the feeling of fullness in her pussy faded, replaced by the growing emptiness as his shrinking member slipped out of her.

"Jacen?" she asked, giving his shoulder a nudge as he lied sprawled out on top of her.

There was no response except for the rasp of his breathing, which was coming in short, rapid breaths.

"Jacen?" she asked again, shaking him harder.

'I want him so badly still,' she thought to herself.

This time he groaned, as if being awakened from a deep sleep.

"Jacen, are you okay?"

"What happened?" he asked, groggily. "Did I pass out?"

"Seems like it," she replied. "What do you remember?"

"I remember coming, just out of the blue," he told her. "Everything after that kind of fades into a big blur."

He pushed himself up on shaky arms, barely able to lift himself off of her and slide out of the way.

"I feel exhausted," he commented. "It's like you sucked the life right out of me."

"Well, maybe I did," she beamed, looking at his limp penis. "I wish that were still hard. I could sure use another round."

Jacen chuckled, feeling reasonably certain he would not be able to grant her that. His entire body ached, even in places that his workout with Cora didn't hit. He felt drained, physically and mentally. It was work just for him to make his mind focus.

"I'd love to help you out Liana, but I really just can't. I've never felt this beat in my life. Maybe another time?"

She looped her arms around his neck and gave him a wet, sloppy kiss on the lips.

"Don't worry about it, stud."

Even as she spoke, she felt her breasts tightening up and her nipples growing hard. They brushed against his sweaty chest and pleasure surged through her again. Still with her arms locked behind his neck, she kissed him again. It was still wet and sloppy, but less lazy than her previous kiss. Her passion flared up again as she pressed up on him, trying to force her tongue into his mouth.

"Liana please," he mumbled as she smothered him in her kiss. He finally gathered the strength and focus to grab her around the waist and push her away from him. "Please, not right now. I really can't."

"I'm just so horny," she groaned, frustrated. "I can't make it go away. And having sex with you, it's like it only made it worse."

"Maybe it's just one of those days," he commented, pulling on his clothing slowly. "Give it a little time – it'll probably go away tomorrow."

"If I make it until then," she joked. "Someone will probably have to fuck me to death to make this stop."

She quickly pulled on her pants and re-tied her top around her neck.

'You have to find someone fast,' it seemed her body was screaming, 'someone who will fuck you hard and good.'

"I suppose I should head out," she said, giving Jacen a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hey wait, what did you call me about?" he called, as she got to the doorway.

"Oh, just the sex," she called back, disappearing out of his view.

"What's happening to me?" she said to herself, once outside.

She knew she should just head home and sleep it off, but her body was refusing to listen to her mind. Her body was craving sex, and it was driving her mad. Soon, she found herself drifting toward the study rooms.

After he finished putting on his clothes for the second time, Jacen slung his bag over his shoulder and made his way back to the apartment. By the time he got to the door, his mind was set on just collapsing into bed. As he keyed the entry code, he didn't even notice the sound of a woman moaning in ecstasy coming from the other side. He also didn't notice Eryn on the couch, legs spread wide with her favorite toy buried inside of her pussy, thrashing in orgasm as he drifted through into his room.

"Jacen!" she cried amidst her orgasm, seeing him walk into the living room. "Ah god, please... come here so I can make you come all over me!"

Her plea went unanswered as he trudged into his room and fell onto the bed, drifting immediately into a deep sleep.

--------------

More chapters are in the works, but please be patient! I'm home from college where there's little privacy and very slow internet. I'll try to update this as often as I can.