A Family Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled into the bus station right at 6:45. Quickly he got out of the truck and went inside. He looked all around and at first he couldn't see her and he was afraid that her bus had already left. Then he saw something off in a dark corner. There she was looking all prim and proper in a nice feminine suit, white blouse nice fitted jacket and knee length skirt. She had her head in her hands and she was looking at the floor. At that moment he'd wished he'd stopped off for flowers or something.

Quietly he walked up toward her.

"Look, I don't have any change. I'm just as broke as you are, that's why I'm taking the damn bus." said Eve as she looked up with her eyes blazing.

Marcus put up his hands.

"I don't want any change, I promise." he said smiling.

"Oh my God!" squealed Eve. She jumped up from the seat and nearly flew into his arms. "I didn't think you'd come, but at the same time I was wishing you would."

Surprisingly Eve pressed her lips to his and met him with a wonderfully long passionate kiss. When they separated he stared at her questionably.

"What, there's no family members here." said Eve displaying her hand as if she was showing off a wonderful stovetop instead of the contents of the bus depot.

"Well, in that case." said Marcus as he picked her up and kissed her firmly on the mouth, then forcing his tongue inside. She grabbed on to his tongue and sucked on it hard. His other muscle had no choice but to respond as it rose up.

When he let go over her, she looked down to see the familiar bulge in his pants.

"Looks good enough to eat!" she said.

"Well, I doubt we have time for that now." he said.

"Oh fuck yeah we do. I want a good another good memory before I leave here. Besides who knows how long I'll have to wait before I get fucked again." she said as she pulled him toward the bathrooms. She wrote on a piece of stick up paper and placed it on the men's bathroom door saying ‘out of order, use the women's, who knows it might be fun.'

They went into the men's bathroom and Eve flipped the lock.

"Now this on comes with a real lock." grinned Eve.

"Yeah, and it's definitely not the Hilton. No mistakes there." grimaced Marcus.

The bathroom was cleaner than most bus station facilities, but it would never pass a C.S.I. inspection with an infrared light.

Eve didn't care about the condition of the facilities, she just knew she was going to fuck Marcus and fuck him now. She pulled him into one of the stalls and holding each sides of his face in her hands she pulled him toward her. She attacked him mouth with ferocity, her tongue leapt into him mouth and began to explore all of the depths locked within. When Marcus edged his tongue into her mouth, she quickly grabbed on to it with her lips and began to suck on him with the same strength that she sucked his cock.

That was all Marcus needed to get ready, immediately he dropped his pants to the floor. She opened her blouse to reveal and see through demi-bra that was light pink. Then she lifted up her skirt and pulled down her little black thong.

Marcus using all his strength hefted her up against the wall. They went toward the corner of the stall where Eve helped him hold her up by holding the stall and the wall. Marcus had a firm hold on her thighs. He lowered her onto him and when he entered her he felt her wetness, tightness and most of all her undying heat.

She pointed a tit in his direction and he quickly caught it in his mouth. He began to twirl his tongue over the dusky nipple through the material of the bra. She moaned out and began to gyrate her body. Marcus took his cue, he wanted her so bad, he began thrusting himself up into her, moving his hips so fast it was like a blur.

He went in hard, fast, and deep. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on for the ride of her life.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh God you feel so good inside me!" Screamed Eve.

"Oh fuck your pussy is wonderful! I want to fuck you nonstop!" Marcus screamed back.

Marcus fucked faster and faster, sweat started pouring down their bodies. They were both panting and moaning. They both felt their arousal rising to climax, but in their haste once again they'd forgotten a condom.

"I'm gonna cum." yelled Marcus.

"Pull out now!" yelled Eve.

Marcus pulled out and sat Eve down on the toilet. She grabbed a hold of him and began pumping his cock and she was rubbing herself. Within seconds they both came in unison. His cock exploded it's white frothy cum all over her breasts and bra and hers came out into the toilet with a sound like she was peeing. After both orgasms ended Marcus bent down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

They both took a moment to regain their composure. Just then there was an announcement over the intercom.

"Bus 211 is boarding at the red loading zone," blared the loud speakers.

"Oh fuck that's my bus," said Eve.

Quickly she grabbed some tissue paper and cleaned the splooge off her chest. She buttoned up her bra, then she grabbed up her thong panties from the floor, she balled them up and used them to wipe herself. She took the damp panties complete with her left over wetness and put them in Marcus's pocket.

"There now you have something to remember me by," said Eve with a grin.

Marcus quickly put his clothes to rights and they both ran out of the bathroom. They must have been fairly loud because they were greeted with strange stares from some of the people still in the bus depot.

They ignored the stares and quickly ran to the bus. Eve stood at the platform ready to climb on, expecting a kiss or just a simple good-bye.

"Hold on just a moment." said Marcus as he ran to his truck.

He got to his truck and reached across the seat to get the videotape. He ran back to the bus and handed the tape to Eve.

"For the nights when you miss me." he said with a wink.

The bus driver made an ugly comment and Eve had to climb aboard. After she was on the bus the doors closed. She went to the back to wave at Marcus. He continued to wave at her after had driven off and until it was no longer in site.

That was the story of their first time together and now Eve was looking forward to seeing him again this Christmas.

She got to the Connell family Christmas party and she saw him across the room. Marcus was right about them always picturing each other naked, because the instant she saw him she saw his broad chest and muscled arms and she also had to picture some things down below his belt. The look Marcus gave her told her that he too was doing some undressing with his eyes.

They were able to get together again that Christmas and it was just amazing as the first time. They also got together the year after that and the year after that, all the way up to college graduation.

After graduation Eve got offered a job up in Boston and wasn't able to visit each Christmas. She did come about three years after graduation and she had a new man on her arm to introduce to the family. Apparently it was a guy she'd dated on and off through college, in college they'd always been off during Christmas. They announced their impending marriage and Marcus was crushed.

In response to his cousins engagement Marcus called up an old high school sweetheart. He pulled the poor woman through a whirlwind romance, until they were married themselves with a baby on the way.

Each cousin had very successful lives and a full family, though in the deepest parts of their minds they both secretly longed for each other and the passion they had together.

Though being married didn't stop Marcus from trying, whenever Eve would make it down for Christmas he'd trap her in a dark corner of the Connell family home and put his hands somewhere that a cousin's hands don't belong. Eve would let the hand stay perhaps a moan longer than she should have before she'd push him away.

THE END 11/25/04

Author's note: If you enjoyed this story make it known in your vote. This story is going in the 2004 winter contest so every vote counts.

Thank you for reading my story, missygail